|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

AMERICANBYTHEGRACEOFGOD wrote:
<quoted text> The 9/11 attack was genocide. Around 3,000 people murdered, that's mass genocide.
And who was in the Commander-in-Chief charged with keeping America safe from the mass genocide that was successfully carried out on September 11, 2001? What party did he belong to? I'll give you a hint -- the party of National Security...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
I'm eager to see Willard and the other conservative "Christians" posting vile obscenities, threats, and sexual insults on posters who disagree with them politically later on tonight. It honestly seems like they think God can't see how they act after the sun goes down.
Why don't you shut your stupid pie hole and stop concerning yourself with every poster who thinks you are an idiot. Because you choose to go thru life with blinders on not everyone does.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And who was in the Commander-in-Chief charged with keeping America safe from the mass genocide that was successfully carried out on September 11, 2001? What party did he belong to? I'll give you a hint -- the party of National Security...
You changed the subject. The discussion was about who the Commander in Chief was when 9/11 took place.
The subject was you comparing Mcveigh to the mass murder on 9/11.
Is that how you avoid what you have said? By changing the subject?
tea party tea party

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
who was the commander n chief when the world trade center and uss cole was attacked the first time...who was the commanden n chief who was offered ben laden on a silver platter and chose not to have him taken...ill give you a hint they have a jackass as their symbol and jackasses that vote for em.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

tea party tea party wrote:
<quoted text>who was the commander n chief when the world trade center and uss cole was attacked the first time...who was the commanden n chief who was offered ben laden on a silver platter and chose not to have him taken...ill give you a hint they have a jackass as their symbol and jackasses that vote for em.
According to the previous poster, there weren't enough victims of those events to matter.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you shut your stupid pie hole and stop concerning yourself with every poster who thinks you are an idiot. Because you choose to go thru life with blinders on not everyone does.
The Christians have risen from their obscenity induced slumber. Go ahead, RS, witness for Christianity. We're all very eager to see a conservative "Christian" represent his/her righteousness.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

AMERICANBYTHEGRACEOFGOD wrote:
<quoted text> You changed the subject. The discussion was about who the Commander in Chief was when 9/11 took place.
The subject was you comparing Mcveigh to the mass murder on 9/11.
Is that how you avoid what you have said? By changing the subject?
Try reading your post one more time.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Post #68714
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

I sure wish one of you would give your reasons why you think 9/11 wasn't an inside job other than the government said so.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Dictionary wrote:
<quoted text>
You'all need a refresher course on what Jesus did and said.. he didn't go into the temple where the merchants were assembled and politely wring his hands and whine for them to "PPUULLEASE stop with this thievery going on in the temple" ... he overturned tables and threw them out.... and caused a riot... you have Christianity confused with the laziness of the spineless parishioners of today... Christ never called his followers to shut up and sit down... although that is something that today's media and YOU would like for us to do. Maybe you ought to do a little more study than just cherry pick which part of the scripture you use that suits your purpose.
Mixing Politics and Religion is destroying this Country. The Founding Fathers knew that form what was happening to England and from which, it has never fully recovered. That's precisely why they put the "separation of Church and State" in the Constitution.
For ANYBODY to try and subvert that, in any way, is a Christian Radical...or any other Religion for that matter...and as dangerous and traitorous as any member of Al Qaeda! It just so happens that the Christian Radicals are the only Ones trying to do it, to my knowledge. It's why so many People in this County in this Country are leaving Christianity and Organized Religion , altogether...and they are leaving in droves!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

PPTP wrote:

"...who was the commanden n chief who was offered ben laden on a silver platter and chose not to have him taken..."

That would be George W. Bush!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>OT, another thing about this chained CPI that Our President Obama has on the table, he is not running again, and next year when all those Congress Men/Women run for re-election, the Seniors know all about COLA and Social Security and how they voted.
Stay tuned......"it's not over until the fat lady sings".
Well I guess the night crew will soon be arriving!
And trust me, Dunlapian, EVERY Baby Boomer will remember how their Congressperson voted on that Issue , too...and it will cost every One of them that voted for it, their cushiony little "do nothing but draw their Salary" Office! I guarantee it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
You're qualification of "different views" is a profound understatement!
Like you, a lot of church goers have a "salad-bar" picture of who God is, picking and choosing the attributes of God which they can accept, throwing away others they reject.
The biblical narrative has much to say about many in this crowd. This is but one example relating to God's decision to accept only those with a heart for his son, Jesus!
Mathew 7:19-23
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
God knows every fraud, where we may not!
Your girlfriend's words...
Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>Who`s gonna whip it? Your fatass son Jefferypervboy?
Na, it would take him 30 minutes to climb that fatazz out of that peckerbelt.
Surely your oldazz ain`t gonna do shyt. In order to do that, you would have to actually come out of your shack!!
Jesus is surely proud your crush isn't one of those awful "spineless parishioners."
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Then He must know you well!
Why don't you SHUT UP DUMBASS
Hillbillyboy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Mixing Politics and Religion is destroying this Country. The Founding Fathers knew that form what was happening to England and from which, it has never fully recovered. That's precisely why they put the "separation of Church and State" in the Constitution.
For ANYBODY to try and subvert that, in any way, is a Christian Radical...or any other Religion for that matter...and as dangerous and traitorous as any member of Al Qaeda! It just so happens that the Christian Radicals are the only Ones trying to do it, to my knowledge. It's why so many People in this County in this Country are leaving Christianity and Organized Religion , altogether...and they are leaving in droves!
Uh, no. its people like you mixing sin with politics that are destroying the country.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Hillbillyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, no. its people like you mixing sin with politics that are destroying the country.
This proves the point that I was trying to make about the Christian Radicals and the danger they pose to this Nation, and all of it's People, even the Christians who aren't Radicals!
BEWARE of People like this, their "Religion" has warped their Minds and they think they are GOD, himself, and have an "obligation" to PUNISH you for what they perceive, rightly or wrongly, as your "SINS"!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

"News Flash: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead At 89, How Will She Be Remembered?"

Click here:
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/04/08/news-...
Pete

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
PPTP wrote:
"...who was the commanden n chief who was offered ben laden on a silver platter and chose not to have him taken..."
That would be George W. Bush!
Uh Sassy, George Bush did do some silly things during his tenure, but letting Bin Laden get away was not one of them. That was Bill Clinton, and he did it twice.

http://www.infowars.com/saved%20pages/Prior_K...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Margaret Thatcher was not well-liked by the British People during her time in Power.

I worked with a British Lady during that time, who had married an American and came to this Country. I was a praising PM Thatcher one day at work , when we were discussing Politics.
She let me know really quickly that the American People thought a lot more of PM Thatcher than any of the British People did, and that she would definitely be voted out at the next election. She was right!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

What's destroying this country is the bunch of crooks in DC who you would rather argue over which of them criminals are the best, and if only they could really run show everything would be fine.
And so they enjoy the looking half a$$ good to half of the pop while they serve themselves and their masters and laugh all the way to the bank.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISIS would love another BUSH in office 6 min Arrogance OF a Bush 4
WEIGHT STATION cops SEARCH WARRANTS unnecessar... 9 min WakingUP Judges 9
FOOD STAMP money should we send it to ISRAEL ? 12 min Rumors of war 13
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 28 min Steve 3,625
Hannah Riddle 44 min Just WOW 2
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 51 min WTH 9,314
BURGER KING needs to pay Canadian minium wage 1... 54 min Burger Queens 13
south greene football 1 hr Pretend 2 B Normal 22
twested scissors 3 hr From Jenny xoxo 8
Davis Street 4 hr CampCreeper 12
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••