Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#75267 Apr 5, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple answer. As a mostly conservative man, I know these things are not free and I wanted you to know the cost before your kids come and steal it from your wallet.
That is a ridiculous answer. Nothing is free, but I had an nephew recently go to the pharmacy to buy this med and it was $19.99. Nobody expected it for free and nobody robbed anyone to get the money, so what is your point? You still didn't answer the question of why are you checking on the cost of this med?

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#75268 Apr 5, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't go as a U.S. Representative and it's easy to see that, as usual, you have no idea what you are talking about! But, when did that ever stop you?
Somehow I wxpected this from you. Are you trying to say that they went and sat in general admission seating with everyone else?

I Really-Really am quite positive that they sat in a secure area reserved for dignitaries. In these areas it is even possible they had multiple opportunities to talk with other leaders. And did.

Hardly the same as being on a Florida golf course with Tiger.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#75269 Apr 5, 2013
expected*
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#75270 Apr 5, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Nuh_, I can guaran-F-N-T you if that were correct, my Republican friends where I live would be all over me.
You see Nuh_, my Republican friends are like lil Canaries in a Coal Mine. If something is not just perfect beyond belief with the Government, they will start "singing like a canary",bitching, complaining, ect.
Now as for S.S., they must be "happy as a lark", because I have not heard one gripe about it. They even look forward to getting it. "On Time, Everytime"
Then we have the Republicans that have no S.S. to speak of, because all of their life they have been working under the table, and they are still working today.
Dunlapian, your Republican friends are a lot different than mine.
elle1

Johnson City, TN

#75271 Apr 5, 2013
Nuh_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Setting aside my personal belief against abortion - my issue with this poor decision of the judge is medical. Young girls under 16 have no business being able to just go and get drugs such as this without doctor supervison. Bad things can easily happen.
Bad things have alREADy happened.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#75274 Apr 5, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple answer. As a mostly conservative man, I know these things are not free and I wanted you to know the cost before your kids come and steal it from your wallet.
If your Kid(s) stole from your wallet, then you've got a much bigger problem to worry about that the Morning After Pill!
But, considering what kind of a Person their Father is, I can't say that I'm surprised.

Location hidden

#75276 Apr 5, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Somehow I wxpected this from you. Are you trying to say that they went and sat in general admission seating with everyone else?
I Really-Really am quite positive that they sat in a secure area reserved for dignitaries. In these areas it is even possible they had multiple opportunities to talk with other leaders. And did.
Hardly the same as being on a Florida golf course with Tiger.

Look up the pictures on Youtube before you keep running your mouth and make even a bigger fool of yourself than you already have.

Location hidden

#75280 Apr 5, 2013
Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>It`s impossible for you to be ANY BIGGER of a fool than YOU ALREADY ARE!! Just put four LARGE mirrors together, and see for yourself, whale tail.
Yeah,yeah,yeah, we know...we've heard it all, at least, 200 times before! I wish somebody would whack you really good because you're definitely stuck on Stupid!

Location hidden

#75281 Apr 5, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a ridiculous answer. Nothing is free, but I had an nephew recently go to the pharmacy to buy this med and it was $19.99. Nobody expected it for free and nobody robbed anyone to get the money, so what is your point? You still didn't answer the question of why are you checking on the cost of this med?
I'll answer that, since he's not going to! It's because he's a Mentally Sick Freak!

Location hidden

#75282 Apr 5, 2013
"A Soldier's Story: Rare Images Of Vietnam War."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/lightbox/a-soldier-s-st...
Plan B is not a loop hole

United States

#75284 Apr 5, 2013
Hey I got a thought. Now this is JUST a thought. Actually a choice too. How about keeping an eye on your youngins and teaching them to keep their privates in their pants. Tell them graphic details why it unwise to engage in any sex. Until you actually know HOW NOT TO GET KNOCKED UP STUPID. I say if your stupid enough to get knocked up, your really tooooo stupid to have sex. Duh. It has been done and it can be done. You know girls can actually grow up to be virgins. It does happen you know. Wow what a concept "purity" that is not a dirty word you know. Why not tell little boys if they stick it in something your going to pay like hell the rest of your life. Appeal to the greedy side of a child. All the financial downfalls. Like slaving your life away FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER providing for them. No fun, stay at home, doing homework and all that comes with being a parent. How about this, keep your pants on until you know what the hell it is your really doing. I actually know people that were pure before marriage. Why is this agenda not being pushed? Why, because we are a self indulgent society. If it feels good, fking A! Go for it. I personally hope every stupid a$$ kid that gets knocked up is forced to keep it and learn how to raise it. Then maybe word would get around to others that,,,hmmm I don't think Im ready for the responsibility that comes with a quick roll in the hay. We live in such and age of knowledge. I am personally insulted that their is a Morning After Pill to begin with. Just shows the complete lack of self control and complete and total responsibility on the current era of idiots on earth known as "Humans" Stupid Stupid Stupid. You drop a load in a pus = pregnancy and possible disease. Stupid Stupid Stupid. Now watch the cow chime in. If she does at least she knows she is a cow. Either way I win.

Location hidden

#75285 Apr 5, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>My question to you would be - why are you checking sites to buy the pill old man?
Why is it any of your business why he is checking the price of anything? Mind your own business and stop hating on him.

Location hidden

#75286 Apr 5, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>How many kids do you know that have the $10-100 (according to sites I have checked) to buy the pill?

I wonder how long it will be before they will have to provide them free?
Hello NTMB. How are you this evening sweet friend?
Plan B is not a loop hole

United States

#75287 Apr 5, 2013
Should read total "lack" of responsibility in last portion of above post
face the facts

Brevard, NC

#75288 Apr 5, 2013
There is nothing sexy about a 65 year woman.
face the facts

Brevard, NC

#75290 Apr 5, 2013
Why does a 65 year old woman refer to herself as sexy?
face the facts

United States

#75294 Apr 5, 2013
Why does "sexysassysenior" threaten people on Topix and not get banned?
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#75301 Apr 5, 2013
There always seems to be a lot of Republican bashing on this site, some valid and some not, but nobody ever calls out some of the ludicrous statements made by Liberal News Sources and Politicians. So realizing I will be severely bashed, take it easy on me Sassy, here are some from just today.

Nutcase #1 - MSNBC's Harris-Perry

"[W]e have to break through our kind of private idea that kids belong to their parents or kids belong to their families, and recognize that kids belong to their communities," Harris-Perry argued.
"I guess I need to dump my kids off at my neighbors house and tell them to start fulfilling their responsibility."

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/ken-shepherd/201...

Nutcase #2 - Robin Kelly

While attacking the notion of "Conceal and Carry", Ms. Kelly cited the victims of the Aurora, CO movie theater shooting for not pulling out their firearms and stopping the massacre since she assumed this theater was in a "Conceal and Carry" district. Little did she know this theater was not part of the "Conceal and Carry" district. I guess ideology outweighs the facts.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Nutcase #3 - Hillary Clinton

In New York, Hillary Clinton stated in a speech that America is turning back the clock on women. I don't know exactly what women she knows or if she has ever looked in the mirror, but she hasn't exactly had the clock turned back on her. What a terrible place America is to live in! Maybe she should go visit Afghanistan and see what turning the clock back on women really is.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/hillary-clinton...

Ok, bash away.
roxy

United States

#75304 Apr 5, 2013
Well gd :)

Location hidden

#75310 Apr 5, 2013
JoJo wrote:
<quoted text>He's still stupid and you are still a harlot...
And you are still an idiot. Some things never change do they idiot? Btw I know this is Linda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***** last post wins ***** 6 min Kohlrabi 259
What do you think about one night stands 1 hr csmaven 13
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Alex Nicole 5,006
anyone looking to have sex? (Mar '11) 1 hr xinyuashax 9
Satan's power waxing every day in our fallen land 2 hr Dr Wu 6
Charles Manson to marry.... 2 hr Dr Wu 14
Why I get on topix 2 hr Dr Wu 57
wreck 11 hr friendofdog 27
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match