Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 3,371)

Showing posts 67,401 - 67,420 of123,386
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
The Pentagon announced this week that those service members who had been wounded during the deadly attack at Fort Hood, Texas, perpetrated by Major Nidal Hassan would not be considered eligible for the Purple Heart medal. This is a wrong-headed decision.
The Purple Heart, one of America’s oldest military awards, is the way the nation thanks service members who have been physically wounded due to enemy actions. It is an award no one wants to earn, but those who have made that qualifying sacrifice certainly deserve it. So why has the Army strangely ruled that those wounded at Fort Hood do not qualify? Because the Fort Hood attacks have been mislabeled.
This event should have been called what it really was: a horrendous terrorist act. Apparently, Commander in Chief Obama is driven by political correctness, as it was officially characterized as “an incident of workplace violence.”
Nuh_, this is one thing I found out a few years ago and I know it's not the same thing as this "Purple Heart" issue but similar.
My buddies that were wounded in Vietnam, then flown out of the combat zone, then died later due to the wounds recieved in Vietnam, never were put on the Wall. I know less than a handfull have been added later, but that is an exception to the rule.

Hillbillyboy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
Brilliant! Another genius politician who wishes to legislate a law concerning an issue she has absolutely NO idea about.
This would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. I think most would agree this lady is too ignorant to be participating in any gun discussions, but she's got a seat at the table in Colorado.
CO State Rep. Diana DeGette (D) "I will tell you these are ammunition, they’re bullets, so the people who have those now they’re going to shoot them, so if you ban them in the future, the number of these high capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won’t be any more available." (April 2, 2013, Denver Post forum)
Isnt it obvious that there is more going on with these liberal-leftist democrats besides just willful ignorance? I mean, nobody could be this ignorant about something as important as this, unless they had some underlying mental issues.

Sigmund Freud did report his finding that a fear and loathing of weapons was a certain sign of retarded emotional and sexual development.

Here is an interesting (and quite scholarly) academic study on this issue.

http://www.constitution.org/2ll/2ndschol/115k...

Also, we see in there the typical leftist assertion that guns are a phallic symbol and so on, is also eviscerated and exposed as untrue and scientifically unfounded.

And so we conservatives can view the modern day liberal democrat party and understand the whys and wherefores as to their thinking.

They are emotionally and sexually immature.

But we already know that. They grab onto every butty idea they can find, and lack any foresight and vision. Here are just a few instances...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Democrats have nothing but bad ideas, no vision, and nutty causes.

And we havent even talked about the whacky environmental initiatives.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
The Pentagon announced this week that those service members who had been wounded during the deadly attack at Fort Hood, Texas, perpetrated by Major Nidal Hassan would not be considered eligible for the Purple Heart medal. This is a wrong-headed decision.
The Purple Heart, one of America’s oldest military awards, is the way the nation thanks service members who have been physically wounded due to enemy actions. It is an award no one wants to earn, but those who have made that qualifying sacrifice certainly deserve it. So why has the Army strangely ruled that those wounded at Fort Hood do not qualify? Because the Fort Hood attacks have been mislabeled.
This event should have been called what it really was: a horrendous terrorist act. Apparently, Commander in Chief Obama is driven by political correctness, as it was officially characterized as “an incident of workplace violence.”
Isn't the Purple Heart Only given to those wounded in COMBAT?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Hillbillyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Isnt it obvious that there is more going on with these liberal-leftist democrats besides just willful ignorance? I mean, nobody could be this ignorant about something as important as this, unless they had some underlying mental issues.
Sigmund Freud did report his finding that a fear and loathing of weapons was a certain sign of retarded emotional and sexual development.
Also, we see in there the typical leftist assertion that guns are a phallic symbol and so on, is also eviscerated and exposed as untrue and scientifically unfounded.
And so we conservatives can view the modern day liberal democrat party and understand the whys and wherefores as to their thinking.
But we already know that. They grab onto every butty idea they can find, and lack any foresight and vision. Here are just a few instances...
I know...the Democrats worked hard to give us:

Civil Rights
Women's Right To Vote
Social Security
National Parks
Clean Air
Clean Water
Minimum Wage
Worker Safety
Consumer Protection
And a BUNCH more "trivial" stuff...but they couldn't give us World Peace or cure World Hunger! They're not worth a frazzle!

BTW, what have you Teapublicans given us???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

lacey wrote:
Gd,i feel like givin up,overwhelmed actualy...but i never give :)
Honey, get over it...Life's too short to hold a grudge!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Hillbillyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't have mentioned Freud and guns...you DO know what his opinion about "compensation" was, don't you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Hillbillyboy wrote:
Liberal Democrats are brainwashed to exhibit a Pavlovian response to leftist news soundbites.
Part of the brainwashing they are indoctrinated with is to attack any foreign thought or idea that does not come from the leftist news media or leftist politicians.
Its a sort of word association game. Say the word "Conservative", and you will get an immediate attacks response from them.
Its the same with "Fox news", "Republican", "Family Values", and so on.
No amount of truth or logic is allowed to find its way into their brains.
Its similar to the brainwashing of cult victims.
Brainwashing and Fox"News" in the same post. Hilarious.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
<quoted text>
My post: "Bush WASTED his millions ($700 million +)....there is NO 'only $700,000,000' in my post.
Talk about reading comprehension!
By your logic,$700,000,000+ and $1+ are the same thing. The rest of us see a bit of a difference in the connotation.

Technically,$700,000,000+ and $787,000,000,000 are the same thing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

...by your implications.
lacey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, get over it...Life's too short to hold a grudge!
no,i jst dont want too.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Brainwashing and Fox"News" in the same post. Hilarious.
Yes, hilarious only in the sense that Fox News is the only news source reporting it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

lacey wrote:
<quoted text> no,i jst dont want too.
Awww c'mon lacy, just breathe deep and meditate...go to a more peaceful place and let it all slide away, and it won't matter anymore. You'll feel much better and be much happier, just wait and see.:)

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Shouldn't have mentioned Freud and guns...you DO know what his opinion about "compensation" was, don't you?
No-one cares what Freud the fraud thinks about anything. There's not a reason to believe you are doing anything other than enacting a classic exercise in "over-compensation" by issuing this ridiculous post. Even in this instance, where you've indicted yourself by the very construct with which you attempt to impugne others, it remains entirely ludicrous! There are more credible avenues!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
No-one cares what Freud the fraud thinks about anything. There's not a reason to believe you are doing anything other than enacting a classic exercise in "over-compensation" by issuing this ridiculous post. Even in this instance, where you've indicted yourself by the very construct with which you attempt to impugne others, it remains entirely ludicrous! There are more credible avenues!
WILLARD, did you take the Dale Carnegie Course for indiscernible posts?
IOW, whatchu talkin''bout, WILLARD?:)
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, hilarious only in the sense that Fox News is the only news source reporting it!
Kudos Willard for not multiple judging yourself and everyone - it's appreciated....
waterdog

Spring Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
By your logic,$700,000,000+ and $1+ are the same thing. The rest of us see a bit of a difference in the connotation.
Technically,$700,000,000+ and $787,000,000,000 are the same thing.
If that's really the case, then please just send me the $87,000,000,000 difference that you won't miss.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Well WILLARD, that ought to tell you something, right there!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Oh Crap!
----------
"Shooting Reported At Fort Knox Military Post."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/shooting-reported-fort-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

"Suspect ID'd In W. VA. Sheriff's Fatal Shooting."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/suspect-idd-w-va-sherif...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Kudos Willard for not multiple judging yourself and everyone - it's appreciated....
Carol, Mary Ann, Jamie and Co. are nowhere to be found..........YET!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 67,401 - 67,420 of123,386
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Freeze Warning for Greene County was issued at April 16 at 2:01PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE