Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#74611 Apr 2, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> "Willard", who would NEVER judge anyone...according to "Willard", posted this little gem. As though "Dunlapian" and "Pete" could never know Willard's "real" God, and asking "will any belief system do ?"
No, you would never judge anyone.....would you "Willard" ?
......as Willard shoots down a couple more brandys, his mind is racing on how to answer this one?
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#74612 Apr 2, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, there are hundreds of different "gods" (false idols)being worshipped in the world today.
To be brief, the only true God of eternity past and future has been merciful in helping us understand that "HE" is God sovereign, but that the "god" of "this world" is Satan himself. NOTE:(god)- spelled with a "little" (g).
2nd Corinthians 4:4
"In whom the (god) of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest (otherwise) the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."
OTHER VERSES REVEALING THE AUTHORITY AND POWER OF SATAN, ONCE GOD'S CHIEF AND MOST POWERFULLY CREATED BEING.
"And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it."
Luke 4:5-6, KJV
"Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:"
Ephesians 2:2, KJV
"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer,(SATAN) son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High."
Isaiah 14:12-14, KJV
"And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven."
Luke 10:18, KJV
"And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth ... And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon;(SATAN) and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night."
Revelation 12:3-4a, 7-10, KJV
I hope the God you worship is the only true God of the true bible, irrespective of what I think about anything. It will never matter what I believe in your circumstance, the word of God makes this searingly clear:
Phillipeans 2:12
"Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence,(work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.)"
Then this...in response to me, as if I need to be lectured about false prophets that I might worship, and Willard's real God. No, you never judge "Willard", not much.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#74613 Apr 2, 2013
Truth Deflector wrote:
<quoted text>Still having hate issues concerning your loser parents ? Projecting it on others will not change the fact you are also a loser.
Thank God you're not related to me in any way!

Location hidden

#74616 Apr 2, 2013
Truth Deflector wrote:
<quoted text>Considering SHE is your friend....it speaks volumes about your character . Both of you could make a vulture puke.
Well, you're the vulture in this equation so your opinion is disqualified, puke boy!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#74617 Apr 2, 2013
Truth Deflector wrote:
<quoted text>Still having hate issues concerning your loser parents ? Projecting it on others will not change the fact you are also a loser.
Absolutely! And it is SOOOO obvious!

Location hidden

#74619 Apr 2, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Then this...in response to me, as if I need to be lectured about false prophets that I might worship, and Willard's real God. No, you never judge "Willard", not much.
And you, I'm just flat sorry for "ALL" your relatives!:-)
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#74622 Apr 2, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Then this...in response to me, as if I need to be lectured about false prophets that I might worship, and Willard's real God. No, you never judge "Willard", not much.
OT, you are going to make "Willard" reach for the bug spray!
i know

Houston, TX

#74623 Apr 2, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>With the information that i`m gonna scan and post on topix about you, i`d say that IF there is any CHANCE of you being smart, that you had BETTER STFU ever posting to me again!! I`m about to make your topix life a miserable one. I`ve got ACTUAL PROOF coming, about you, your mother, and your daughter, and the topix community will see you for the worthless miserable bitch that YOU REALLY ARE!!! It does a world good to know the right people, at the right places.
you have nothing on anyone go jump in the river.

Location hidden

#74625 Apr 2, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
AH, we finally have it.."false prophets"! I'm inclined to believe no amount of lecture would help you, not even if were presiding!
Tired

Huntersville, NC

#74626 Apr 2, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Defending? explain please.
In James 3:10 James says,“Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be so.” What was James saying? James says that there are some in the world today who are blessing and cursing God with their mouths, and many blessings are coming from their mouths. Yet with the same mouths there also are cursings that are proceeding from their mouths. James says that these things are not right, and ought not to be. I want to emphasize the words that we use. What does the Bi- ble have to say about words that we call “cuss words” or “curse words”? Or what about eu- phemisms that we substitute for cuss words, yet are still bad words in and of themselves? What is the definition of a cuss word or curse worse? Cursing comes from the exact op- posite of when we bless people. If you are not blessing somebody, what are you doing? You are cursing them. We know of curse words or cuss words. These may be different words where we take God’s name in vain or say things that we ought not to. What does the Bible have to say about that? I heard somebody say one time,“I use cuss words be- cause the Bible never says that it’s wrong to cuss.” That person could not be any farther from the truth. The Bible does say that it is wrong to cuss, or to use words that profane God or other people. In Ephesians 4:29 Paul had something to say about the things that come out of our mouths.“Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.” Paul did not say,“Do not let a corrupt word proceed out of your mouth if you are around someone who might be of- fended.” I’ve talked to some people who say,“When I’m at church or around my Christian friends, I won’t cuss because some people might be offended. But when I get around peo- ple at school or at work, I don’t mind using a curse word here or there when I’m with the guys and joking because it doesn’t offend them.” The Bible does not say that we can cuss at some times but not cuss at other times. The Bible says that we should never allow cor- rupt language to come from our mouths. It is not a situational type thing. We should never allow something that is considered to be bad to come out of our mouths. Paul went on to say that we should “impart grace to the hearers.” What does that imply? That implies that if we say something that does not impart grace to the hearers, then it is something that is wrong or sinful. Paul is not talking about offending people when you teach them what the Bible has to say. He’s talking about the words we use—like when we cuss or curse people. We should not do things like that. That is wrong. We need to always impart grace to the people who hear us. In 1 Peter 3:10 we are told to refrain from evil and evil speaking. We do not need to be involved in those things. In James 3:9, notice what James has to say about how powerful the tongue is.

Location hidden

#74632 Apr 2, 2013
Truth Deflector wrote:
<quoted text>Hit a nerve with that one !!!! Your family tree has no branches and that's much of your problem. Gonna "whip" someone from that keyboard ,are you ?? Pretty brave hiding behind the computer . It's the only place you are safe from getting your eyes dotted.
Yes, I'm inspired by these valiant heroes, ganging up on women to slander. The fun part is watching several degenerates pat each other on the back after their dirty work! I know the women in your respective families feel safe! Lmao.:-)
never forgive u

United States

#74633 Apr 2, 2013
Plz jst fkin stop it.

Location hidden

#74636 Apr 2, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>......as Willard shoots down a couple more brandys, his mind is racing on how to answer this one?
I already asnwered that one and many more, you're not listening!

“I am the one”

Mount Olympus

#74637 Apr 2, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
And Folks, if you believe this, I've got some Swampland in Arizona I'd like to sell you!
And BTW, if WILLARD is a Preacher, then I'm the Pope!
I do suspect that he is the same Person who used to post under several Names, though, that no longer post using those Names. In fact two of them, I used to flirt with and One, I even thought was a Friend for a long time...until I asked him if he was "MsHurl" and that was the beginning of the end.
You mean you're the dude I seen on TV kissing feet the other day?
Tired

Huntersville, NC

#74639 Apr 2, 2013
James asks if people have ever seen a spring that sends forth both sweet water and bitter water from the same opening. Of course not! That is impossible. If we are living a godly life, and if we are faithful in Christ Jesus our Lord, things will not come out of our mouths that are both good and bad.
In Matthew 15:18-19 here is what the Bible has to say about those things that are in our hearts:“But those things which proceed out of the mouth come from the heart, and they defile a man. For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies.”
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#74640 Apr 2, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Ohh PLEASE, don't "thump" the Bible it's like "Krytonite" to me(but it's O.K. for you).......gotta go!
BTW, Call in Carol, Mary Ann, Jamie and Co. to judge me!
Kry ''P ''tonite learn how to spell you dumb ass..........OA spell check your girlfriend DU lapian

Location hidden

#74641 Apr 2, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>......as Willard shoots down a couple more brandys, his mind is racing on how to answer this one?
Ya' know, I could enjoy a nice brandy tea about now. I could relax and solve any tension that may arise by morning. But, in the morning...you'll still be stupid!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#74645 Apr 2, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for bringing that to her attention. It's taken a great deal of restraint for me to ignore her ignorance. She seems to be so keen on finding fault in others but fails to recognize the same faults in herself.

Clearly....lol
I see lots of fault with you simple minded troll. I'm just way to sweet to point out the many short comings you have.

That's all...

Location hidden

#74646 Apr 2, 2013
Truth Deflector wrote:
<quoted text>Haven't been a called a boy in years.....i could show you who is a "boy" real quick ,old man.
What happened to all the bluster about anger management, sunshine? Did you forget?

Location hidden

#74648 Apr 2, 2013
Truth Deflector wrote:
<quoted text>No...you're definitely the loser here, along with your friend the skank MG.
Losing isn't possible for me, but...keep trying!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
girl at marathon on snapps ferry (Jun '13) 2 min SpankIt 17
Cliff Wooten 4 min Jack Rice 1
Wreck on Erwin hwy 4 min WoW 9
wheel tax 12 min EddieisanIdiot 118
Eddie Jennings 13 min one of five 21
jessica cutshall 25 min dylan 2
***** last post wins ***** 26 min Dickens1 953
Nick Fillers not a saint..... 50 min OMG 26
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Red_Forman 6,668
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl