|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Well, I was just giving "willard" something to chew on "Dunlapian".
In my opinion a group of Bible quotes will not help anyone find salvation. What MIGHT help is to see those who profess belief, living a life that exemplifies the teachings of Jesus Christ.
It is God who will judge the heart of man, not man....so it is not for me to judge the salvation of others. I have my own sins and shortcomings to atone for.
Actually, you've given me "nothing" to chew on! The admonition you've given your friend is contrary to Godly instruction. Sharing in delight the word of God is required. If it was of no value, as you muse, God would not have instructed to do so. Again, you'll have to take that up with him. God never "asked" you to "judge the heart of man," nor has he asked anyone else to do so. No one is judging here.

I'll say this, there are only two kinds of sinners in this world, saved sinners and sinners at risk of earning eternal separation and judgement from God. There's no such thing as a sinless life on earth. We're all sinners, in need of God and the redemptive love of Jesus. I'm no better than ANY other sinner, in EITHER camp..I simply choose to love him back, as much as it is possible for a sinner like me. I am a mere sinner willing to point the way to a soon coming rescue to as many as possible. God says every one of you are precious and worth it!
Tired

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Offering others helpful understanding of scripture is not "judging others," That is what you are doing here by insisting that I am "judging," I am not. God calls upon those which are in the fullness of eternal forgiveness to share the gospel, and to have well-founded scriptural understanding by which to do so. If you are in disagreement here, you'll have to take that up with God himself.
I am not trying to be confrontational, but what do you mean by eternal forgiveness?
just me

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Haslam

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not trying to be confrontational, but what do you mean by eternal forgiveness?
That's alright. Upon the willful self-submission to God in an act of repentance and thanksgiving for the sacrifice of Christ, any man, woman, boy or girl is "sealed" by God himself and declared enrolled into the Lamb's (Jesus') book of life, meaning that such a person is thereby granted eternal heirship with God's son in heaven. It is through God's forgiveness that sinners are made "righteous," not by anything sinners can do in the area of "works," personal achievement or being good people, but by receiving the righteousness of Christ and being in God's eternal forgiveness, residing in God's eternal heaven.

2nd Corinthians 1:
21 Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God;

22 Who hath also "sealed us", and given the earnest(a down payment) of the Spirit in our hearts.

John 10:
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Offering others helpful understanding of scripture is not "judging others," That is what you are doing here by insisting that I am "judging," I am not. God calls upon those which are in the fullness of eternal forgiveness to share the gospel, and to have well-founded scriptural understanding by which to do so. If you are in disagreement here, you'll have to take that up with God himself.
Perhaps you should sit down with your little girlfriend, MississippiGurl, and discuss Scripture for a while.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Can anyone hypothezize about what would happen to this country if all welfare ceased? No food stamps, no free birth control, no free healthcare, no free medicine?

If millions of people lost their food stamps, would the manufacturing industry have to cut jobs? For example, if fewer food products were sold and fewer food packaging products were needed, then wouldn't factories have massive layoffs? Would the agricultural industries suffer too?

Without free birth control, wouldn't we have more children to worry about? More kids translates to more money for education, more money for juvenile delinquency issues, more child abuse, more neglected, unloved, and hurting children.

No free healthcare and medicines? Would nurses start losing jobs? Would pharmacist and pharmacies suffer if a huge portion of the population stopped buying medication? Of course we might have a few people die off if they are too sick to work and can't afford to buy their medications.

Can somebody tell me how cutting out all welfare will improve this country? How will cutting out welfare create more jobs and help the economy?

And, does anybody have a suggestion on how I can help a welfare bum get a job? Let me know if any of you are willing to help her with the following obstacles:

No car - she'll need a ride to and from work. She lives in Pleasant Shade and can't walk.
No child care - she can only work Mon - Fri 7:45 - 3:00. She can't leave home until her kids get on the bus in the morning and she needs to be home when they get off in the afternoon.
No decent clothing - and her clothes dryer doesn't work either, so her clothes air dry and are a rumpled mess. Can anyone give her an iron and ironing board?
Poor hygiene - She'll need someone to teach her better hygiene. She was raised in a home where she was only allowed to bathe once a week and was sexually abused. Hygiene was never a top priority for her.
No skills - she got her GED, but she still struggles with using computers and newer technology.

She really wants to work, she hates skimming by on welfare. So, if any of you welfare haters are willing to help her, let me know.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you've given me "nothing" to chew on! The admonition you've given your friend is contrary to Godly instruction. Sharing in delight the word of God is required. If it was of no value, as you muse, God would not have instructed to do so. Again, you'll have to take that up with him. God never "asked" you to "judge the heart of man," nor has he asked anyone else to do so. No one is judging here.
I'll say this, there are only two kinds of sinners in this world, saved sinners and sinners at risk of earning eternal separation and judgement from God. There's no such thing as a sinless life on earth. We're all sinners, in need of God and the redemptive love of Jesus. I'm no better than ANY other sinner, in EITHER camp..I simply choose to love him back, as much as it is possible for a sinner like me. I am a mere sinner willing to point the way to a soon coming rescue to as many as possible. God says every one of you are precious and worth it!
Here's one for you to save...

[QUOTE who=”MississippiGurl”]
<quoted text>Hello Willard, good to see you posting. The b!tches, THINK they can tell me to shut up, and i`m gonna sit back and take it! I wish that c^nt breath poater named "unreal" would get in my face, and tell me to shut up! I`d knock the b!tches dentures down the c^nts throat![/QUOTE]

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
That's alright. Upon the willful self-submission to God in an act of repentance and thanksgiving for the sacrifice of Christ, any man, woman, boy or girl is "sealed" by God himself and declared enrolled into the Lamb's (Jesus') book of life, meaning that such a person is thereby granted eternal heirship with God's son in heaven. It is through God's forgiveness that sinners are made "righteous," not by anything sinners can do in the area of "works," personal achievement or being good people, but by receiving the righteousness of Christ and being in God's eternal forgiveness, residing in God's eternal heaven.
2nd Corinthians 1:
21 Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God;
22 Who hath also "sealed us", and given the earnest(a down payment) of the Spirit in our hearts.
John 10:
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
I'm incredibly eager to watch you try to bring MississippiGurl to Jesus the next you're both on here at the same time.

I know you won't show yourself to be a hypocrite by avoiding your duty, wrapping yourself in Jesus, but then chumming around (to put it mildly) with the most vile of Earth's creatures.
Tired

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
2nd Corinthians 1:
John 10:
Are you saying once saved, always saved?

The doctrine of “once saved, always saved”(which says that a person cannot fall from grace), it is the case that in the exact language of false teachers, God has said that we are not saved by faith alone. James 2:24 is such a powerful passage that discusses true faith versus a faith that will not save. Notice what James said:“You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.”

God mentions “faith only” one time, and there He says that a person is not justified by faith alone! The concept of being “justified” means “just as if I had never sinned.” But a person is not forgiv­en, is not a child of God, and is not redeemed at the point of faith alone! So while such a con­cept may be popular, and while many may agree that it is a comforting doctrine, the Bible does not teach that faith alone will save a person.

Saul is an example of a man who believed in Jesus, and who even prayed, but he was not saved at that point. He was not saved until he obeyed God’s will concerning baptism, and thus had his sins washed away.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps you should sit down with your little girlfriend, MississippiGurl, and discuss Scripture for a while.
You two creatures have bullied Willard all day over his beliefs. Coming from those that have titled themselves as superior I'd assume you would have the common sense to realize you want change his beliefs by attacking them. If you don't agree move along idiots. Eight hours of bullying should be enough for anyone.

As for MG, she will handle you both without fail.
unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You two creatures have bullied Willard all day over his beliefs. Coming from those that have titled themselves as superior I'd assume you would have the common sense to realize you want change his beliefs by attacking them. If you don't agree move along idiots. Eight hours of bullying should be enough for anyone.
I would think those titled as superior would know how to spell "won't" and too...
Lt Dan

Providence, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
What about all your bullying?
Mississippi Gurl

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's one for you to save...
<quoted text>
What`s wrong "azzhole, was that too much for your little virgin eyes to read?
Well then cut off your gawd damned computer, and shut the fck up!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

unreal wrote:
<quoted text>I would think those titled as superior would know how to spell "won't" and too...
Don't forget your "n" when you change back to your other SN. Lmao.
unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is judging here.
OMG (No pun intended) you are the biggest judger on topix! Do you not know how transparent you are to everyone? You judge everyone who agrees with you positively, and everyone who doesn't negatively. You are the most insecure poster I have ever seen. Why don't you let the judge=its play out as the will of the posters and see what the majority really thinks? Who knows - maybe someone really does like you, but you will never know as long as you judge yourself (and everybody else)...
Mississippi Gurl

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
I would think those titled as superior would know how to spell "won't" and too...
What`s wrong you drunk, did you not get your usual amount of beer in ya yet? A bit cranky are we?
Has your wife let you see your kids yet? If she`s smart, she WON`T!!!
Tired

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for bringing that to her attention. It's taken a great deal of restraint for me to ignore her ignorance. She seems to be so keen on finding fault in others but fails to recognize the same faults in herself.

Clearly....lol
never forgive u

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Ik,i did it all...im the only cause for evry gd bodys problems :)
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for bringing that to her attention. It's taken a great deal of restraint for me to ignore her ignorance. She seems to be so keen on finding fault in others but fails to recognize the same faults in herself.
Clearly....lol
I agree...
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I like really sassy just fine, but I despise ANYONE that puts their beer before their FAMILY, and even goes as far as to loser their family, and STILL NOT have the desire, or will power to give up the bottle!!!
Take a hike you loser!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••