Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
That's alright. Upon the willful self-submission to God in an act of repentance and thanksgiving for the sacrifice of Christ, any man, woman, boy or girl is "sealed" by God himself and declared enrolled into the Lamb's (Jesus') book of life, meaning that such a person is thereby granted eternal heirship with God's son in heaven. It is through God's forgiveness that sinners are made "righteous," not by anything sinners can do in the area of "works," personal achievement or being good people, but by receiving the righteousness of Christ and being in God's eternal forgiveness, residing in God's eternal heaven.
2nd Corinthians 1:
21 Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God;
22 Who hath also "sealed us", and given the earnest(a down payment) of the Spirit in our hearts.
John 10:
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
I'm incredibly eager to watch you try to bring MississippiGurl to Jesus the next you're both on here at the same time.

I know you won't show yourself to be a hypocrite by avoiding your duty, wrapping yourself in Jesus, but then chumming around (to put it mildly) with the most vile of Earth's creatures.
Tired

Salisbury, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
That's alright. Upon the willful self-submission to God in an act of repentance and thanksgiving for the sacrifice of Christ, any man, woman, boy or girl is "sealed" by God himself and declared enrolled into the Lamb's (Jesus') book of life, meaning that such a person is thereby granted eternal heirship with God's son in heaven. It is through God's forgiveness that sinners are made "righteous," not by anything sinners can do in the area of "works," personal achievement or being good people, but by receiving the righteousness of Christ and being in God's eternal forgiveness, residing in God's eternal heaven.
2nd Corinthians 1:
21 Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God;
22 Who hath also "sealed us", and given the earnest(a down payment) of the Spirit in our hearts.
John 10:
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
Are you saying once saved, always saved?

The doctrine of “once saved, always saved”(which says that a person cannot fall from grace), it is the case that in the exact language of false teachers, God has said that we are not saved by faith alone. James 2:24 is such a powerful passage that discusses true faith versus a faith that will not save. Notice what James said:“You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.”

God mentions “faith only” one time, and there He says that a person is not justified by faith alone! The concept of being “justified” means “just as if I had never sinned.” But a person is not forgiv­en, is not a child of God, and is not redeemed at the point of faith alone! So while such a con­cept may be popular, and while many may agree that it is a comforting doctrine, the Bible does not teach that faith alone will save a person.

Saul is an example of a man who believed in Jesus, and who even prayed, but he was not saved at that point. He was not saved until he obeyed God’s will concerning baptism, and thus had his sins washed away.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps you should sit down with your little girlfriend, MississippiGurl, and discuss Scripture for a while.
You two creatures have bullied Willard all day over his beliefs. Coming from those that have titled themselves as superior I'd assume you would have the common sense to realize you want change his beliefs by attacking them. If you don't agree move along idiots. Eight hours of bullying should be enough for anyone.

As for MG, she will handle you both without fail.
unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You two creatures have bullied Willard all day over his beliefs. Coming from those that have titled themselves as superior I'd assume you would have the common sense to realize you want change his beliefs by attacking them. If you don't agree move along idiots. Eight hours of bullying should be enough for anyone.
I would think those titled as superior would know how to spell "won't" and too...
Lt Dan

Providence, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
What about all your bullying?
Mississippi Gurl

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Here's one for you to save...
<quoted text>
What`s wrong "azzhole, was that too much for your little virgin eyes to read?
Well then cut off your gawd damned computer, and shut the fck up!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

unreal wrote:
<quoted text>I would think those titled as superior would know how to spell "won't" and too...
Don't forget your "n" when you change back to your other SN. Lmao.
unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is judging here.
OMG (No pun intended) you are the biggest judger on topix! Do you not know how transparent you are to everyone? You judge everyone who agrees with you positively, and everyone who doesn't negatively. You are the most insecure poster I have ever seen. Why don't you let the judge=its play out as the will of the posters and see what the majority really thinks? Who knows - maybe someone really does like you, but you will never know as long as you judge yourself (and everybody else)...
Mississippi Gurl

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
I would think those titled as superior would know how to spell "won't" and too...
What`s wrong you drunk, did you not get your usual amount of beer in ya yet? A bit cranky are we?
Has your wife let you see your kids yet? If she`s smart, she WON`T!!!
Tired

Huntersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for bringing that to her attention. It's taken a great deal of restraint for me to ignore her ignorance. She seems to be so keen on finding fault in others but fails to recognize the same faults in herself.

Clearly....lol
never forgive u

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Ik,i did it all...im the only cause for evry gd bodys problems :)
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for bringing that to her attention. It's taken a great deal of restraint for me to ignore her ignorance. She seems to be so keen on finding fault in others but fails to recognize the same faults in herself.
Clearly....lol
I agree...
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I like really sassy just fine, but I despise ANYONE that puts their beer before their FAMILY, and even goes as far as to loser their family, and STILL NOT have the desire, or will power to give up the bottle!!!
Take a hike you loser!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
I found this interesting.
“There is a direct correlation between gun control and black people control.”
http://patriotupdate.com/2013/03/black-conser...
And of course, this Link is a TEA Party Propaganda Website. If one is not a Racist, why on Earth would One affiliate themselves with a Political Party that is?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Perhaps you should sit down with your little girlfriend, MississippiGurl, and discuss Scripture for a while.
LMAO! Mississippi is indeed a girl, and my friend. I don't have any girlfriends! You do seem to have a way with women...like making them all vomit! Ooomphf...WUAAHHHHH!!:-)Lmao

Do not become comfortable making appointments for me, I only give the gift of me to whom I choose, whenever I choose. I don't see "Tinkerbell" on my list with all the other names. Sorry.:-(

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I like really sassy just fine, but I despise ANYONE that puts their beer before their FAMILY, and even goes as far as to loser their family, and STILL NOT have the desire, or will power to give up the bottle!!!
Well of course you do...Birds of a Feather Flock Together...especially when they are the same Gender-confused, Mentally Ill Bird!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>What`s wrong "azzhole, was that too much for your little virgin eyes to read?
Well then cut off your gawd damned computer, and shut the fck up!!!
O.K., Willard, it's time for you to set her straight, and not snuggle up with her.
Throw in about a half dozen scripts, then talk to her about non-sense(ramble about nothing)so on and so forth!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Truth Deflector wrote:
<quoted text>Many of us are in doubt that MG really is a she.....most likely it's really a guy with a potty mouth.
If you're having this much trouble with gender distinction at this point in your life, high-school must've been unbelievable..unless the details just really didn't matter!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Truth Deflector wrote:
<quoted text>Many of us are in doubt that MG really is a she.....most likely it's really a guy with a potty mouth.
Yeah, I'm certain she really cares what you think!:-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Mississippi is indeed a girl, and my friend. I don't have any girlfriends! You do seem to have a way with women...like making them all vomit! Ooomphf...WUAAHHHHH!!:-)Lmao
Do not become comfortable making appointments for me, I only give the gift of me to whom I choose, whenever I choose. I don't see "Tinkerbell" on my list with all the other names. Sorry.:-(
And Folks, if you believe this, I've got some Swampland in Arizona I'd like to sell you!

And BTW, if WILLARD is a Preacher, then I'm the Pope!
I do suspect that he is the same Person who used to post under several Names, though, that no longer post using those Names. In fact two of them, I used to flirt with and One, I even thought was a Friend for a long time...until I asked him if he was "MsHurl" and that was the beginning of the end.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the greers of campcreek terry,steven,dusty (Jul '11) 9 min Messed up 49
Fool me three times a Bush 11 min Thirdtime Charm 3
Romney will he run again ? 21 min Ted Nugent 3
Davis Street 21 min Dixie iron fist 15
10.3 unemployment rate REPUBLICANISM local 25 min Kohlrabi 9
9 year old with UZI 32 min Ted Nugent 1
south greene football 38 min South Greene Neig... 28
twested scissors 7 hr From Jenny xoxo 8
•••
Greeneville Dating