Comments
67,081 - 67,100 of 145,726 Comments Last updated 56 min ago

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#74509 Apr 1, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>I whole heartedly agree that I despise a self appointed spelling police. That is why I thought I'd give Really Sassy a dose of his or her own medicine. She was afterall, mocking someone else's grammar and punctuation. Did you fail to see that?
I don't know who you think I am, but I'd be happy to clear this matter up for you. My name is Brooke, I'm 33, I live in Algood, work in Carthage, and occasionally, I use my iPhone to post on Topix when I can't sleep or get bored. So, how do we know each other? The only Willard I know, died when I was 11.
No one cares who you are. You are an idiot clearly. Don't flatter yourself girly man.

Location hidden

#74510 Apr 1, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Must be a Progrrssive Liberal thing. Telling others what and what noy to read.
Lol. That's kind of what I thought.

Location hidden

#74511 Apr 1, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, I accept your apology. Please know that I could care less about other's grammar, I was being sarcastic, which is an equally poor trait that I must own.
Before running your mouth in the future maybe you should use your iPhone and read the post that was directed to me for me to post that. I'm sure you have several bad traits one of which is assuming things. Mind your own business in the future and perhaps others won't mark you as a smart azz.

That's all...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#74512 Apr 1, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Well OT is wrong. I have not heard much of Rush Limbaugh since before the OJ trial. I got tired of him after a very few shows. The only time I hear him now is when Greta Van Susteren mentions him on her show and I happen to be listening. Which is also not too often.
What you fail to realize is that the reason for my comment was solely because Linda said that she did not care who marries who or about love and matters of the heart unless it directly concerns her. By making that statement she is proving that she is not the "compassionate human being" that she claims to be, since she obviously does not care about children who are targets of pedophiles like NAMBLA.
OT, was not just talking about Rush but a couple of other talk show host that mention NAMBLA.
So I guess you are trying to say you just came up with this(NAMBLA thing) all by yourself?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#74513 Apr 1, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>And, of course, you went with them and know exactly what that Chaplin did in Saigon. Right?
I would also think that you should accept God, not except him.
No of course I don't know what the Chaplin did after he left. I just know he played us, and left. I know our C.O. had no leadership.
I also know when you are losing a topic, you retreat, regroup and go after the grammar/spelling.
Even your buddy Willard does not like this!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#74514 Apr 1, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankly, I despise self-appointed spelling police. I have never pointed out someone else's spelling infractions unless they were doing what you're doing here, being a chicken-sh/t public nuisance!
Besides, everyone knows exactly who you are anyway! Changing your moniker doesn't change your addiction to this petty act of intended control over others..you have NONE! You also have no class!
This is topix, no-one that I know of spell-checks...I don't! Grow up!
Willard, you might want to check with your buddy NTMD8OR, about the spelling police.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#74515 Apr 1, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dunlapian,
We have something we totally agree on. I like this post and I share the same thoughts. We might not agree on politics, but I am willing to bet we do agree on a lot of other things.
It's nice to post to a Conservative, who we can both find common ground.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#74516 Apr 1, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just curious here, exactly which "God" are you accepting here as "God"? Perhaps you and Dunlapian have previously discussed the "God" you're referencing..and of course that's fine if you have. I'm just curious though, will just any belief system do, or did ya'll have a particular "God" in mind? Thanks!
Willard, what are you talking about "which God"?
There is only one God!
Get real Willard.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#74517 Apr 1, 2013
Unreal wrote:
watch willard judge.... get a life willard... you are really pathetic... The rest of us laugh at you because you are ridiculous...
No, you're never laughing about anything! Every time I look at this thread you're puking more hatred and melting down with a fresh temper-tantrum at someone. What's wrong with you? All you ever do is call people ridiculous or pathetic and insist everyone else needs to "get a life"! You may have reasons for acting really stupid here which no-one can understand, but if you can't enjoy participating on Topix, why do it at all!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#74518 Apr 1, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, there are hundreds of different "gods" (false idols)being worshipped in the world today.
To be brief, the only true God of eternity past and future has been merciful in helping us understand that "HE" is God sovereign, but that the "god" of "this world" is Satan himself. NOTE:(god)- spelled with a "little" (g).
2nd Corinthians 4:4
"In whom the (god) of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest (otherwise) the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."
OTHER VERSES REVEALING THE AUTHORITY AND POWER OF SATAN, ONCE GOD'S CHIEF AND MOST POWERFULLY CREATED BEING.
"And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it."
Luke 4:5-6, KJV
"Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:"
Ephesians 2:2, KJV
"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer,(SATAN) son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High."
Isaiah 14:12-14, KJV
"And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven."
Luke 10:18, KJV
"And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth ... And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon;(SATAN) and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night."
Revelation 12:3-4a, 7-10, KJV
I hope the God you worship is the only true God of the true bible, irrespective of what I think about anything. It will never matter what I believe in your circumstance, the word of God makes this searingly clear:
Phillipeans 2:12
"Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence,(work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.)"
Oh Willard, I beg you, please no more Bible thumping......I promise I'll stop posting for a while, if you just stop thumping your Bible.
Just for now!

Location hidden

#74519 Apr 1, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Willard, what are you talking about "which God"?
There is only one God!
Get real Willard.
You're way wrong here..but I think you know that! My earlier post covered this discussion adequately. The creator God of absolute truth and divinity, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of the Holy Bible spelled as: "God" is the only God of "truth"!

However, there are multiplied hundreds of gods (false gods) being worshiped as "God" every day throughout the world. As I covered earlier, Satan is characterized as the "god" of this world (here on earth) by God himself.

The problem stems from rebellion as man is inclined to fabricate a God very different from the God of the bible, God's bible! This, of course, is folly and leads to personal and final destruction according to HIS bible. Man prefers a "salad bar God," which man can create in in his own sinful and vain imagining, picking and choosing the attributes of God he'll accept and leaving the others which he will not at the service bar.

God will allow man to follow whomever he will, by the dictates of his individual free will. Be it noteworthy to consider, the gift of free agency doesn't come with involuntary reasonableness and wise decision making, only the opportunity to choose the honor of serving God, loving him in return, and eternal heirship in heaven as part of God's eternal family.

Location hidden

#74520 Apr 1, 2013
"David Stockman, Ex-Reagan Budget Director: George W. Bush's Policies Bankrupt The Country."

Click here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/31/davi...
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#74521 Apr 1, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
They have been known my entire Life as the Party of the Wealthy and BIG Business...not "Business", but "BIG" Business!
hahaha Sassy. Thank you for making that clarification on what size of business :) I sincerely appreciate that.

Location hidden

#74522 Apr 1, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Willard, I beg you, please no more Bible thumping......I promise I'll stop posting for a while, if you just stop thumping your Bible.
Just for now!
Suffer not your own illusions, I post about any subject matter I choose and require permission from no one!

I will mention you posted this earlier, which drew my response:

"Willard, what are you talking about "which God"?
There is only one God!
Get real Willard."

This makes you sort of a hypocrite, doesn't it?
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#74523 Apr 1, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just curious here, exactly which "God" are you accepting here as "God"? Perhaps you and Dunlapian have previously discussed the "God" you're referencing..and of course that's fine if you have. I'm just curious though, will just any belief system do, or did ya'll have a particular "God" in mind? Thanks!
Hi OW. I won't speak for Dunlapian, but to me, there is only one God and I am pretty confident it is same one you believe as "God." What I was really referring to were denominations, not religion itself. I do not belong to any one denomination, but I do think of myself as having strong Christian beliefs. In my humble opinion, the various religious denominations have become similar to what politics have become today. The squabble over the proper way to worship, the proper way to think, etc. instead of simply trying to lead a good, Christian life and being the best person they can be. That is all I meant with my response for what it is worth.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#74524 Apr 1, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
You're way wrong here..but I think you know that! My earlier post covered this discussion adequately. The creator God of absolute truth and divinity, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of the Holy Bible spelled as: "God" is the only God of "truth"!
However, there are multiplied hundreds of gods (false gods) being worshiped as "God" every day throughout the world. As I covered earlier, Satan is characterized as the "god" of this world (here on earth) by God himself.
The problem stems from rebellion as man is inclined to fabricate a God very different from the God of the bible, God's bible! This, of course, is folly and leads to personal and final destruction according to HIS bible. Man prefers a "salad bar God," which man can create in in his own sinful and vain imagining, picking and choosing the attributes of God he'll accept and leaving the others which he will not at the service bar.
God will allow man to follow whomever he will, by the dictates of his individual free will. Be it noteworthy to consider, the gift of free agency doesn't come with involuntary reasonableness and wise decision making, only the opportunity to choose the honor of serving God, loving him in return, and eternal heirship in heaven as part of God's eternal family.
I sort of agree with the above OW, I think. My response is that I don't have to be a Methodist, a Presbyterian, a Catholic, a Baptist, etc. to do what you describe above. I sort of have adopted the "free agency" philosophy, but only regarding denominations. I hope that makes some sense.
Get It Right

Friendsville, TN

#74525 Apr 1, 2013
Stacey Campfield is who we need. He is the man to whoop that old Devil and send him back to what ever Yankee hell hole he crawled out of. Get it right folks, your grand kids are counting on it.
Tired

Prosperity, SC

#74526 Apr 1, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Before running your mouth in the future maybe you should use your iPhone and read the post that was directed to me for me to post that. I'm sure you have several bad traits one of which is assuming things. Mind your own business in the future and perhaps others won't mark you as a smart azz.
That's all...
Wow, that really hurts... Being called a smart ass by someone that refers to themself as "Really Sassy" is cute. I guess it takes one to know one.

Perhaps you should reread my post, I've only made matter of fact statements, there has been no mouth running, lol. Unless of course you consider a difference of opinion, mouth running. You seem to be the one making assumptions.

Mind my own business? Do understand the concept of Topix?

I'm not going to waste anymore space discussing this nonsense. It has nothing to do with this forum. Besides, you can't reason with stupid...

Location hidden

#74527 Apr 1, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I sort of agree with the above OW, I think. My response is that I don't have to be a Methodist, a Presbyterian, a Catholic, a Baptist, etc. to do what you describe above. I sort of have adopted the "free agency" philosophy, but only regarding denominations. I hope that makes some sense.
Yes Pete, it does. The denominational factionalizing many find so confusing is the very fruit of "breaking" the biblical narrative into compartments whereby an entire belief system (a denomination) is thereby created around a certain feature, or idea which eventually grows to create grievous doctrinal conflict which confuses so many people. You're spot on!
Get It Right

Friendsville, TN

#74528 Apr 1, 2013
Call Mr. Camp fields office and let him joke you back him for the governor. This is what we need.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark Johnson 47 min jbrad 22
That just about does it!! 1 hr NobodyUKno 1
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr TheRealZeke 8,614
RED NECK is that considered colored people inco... 1 hr rednecks 8
9 year old with UZI 1 hr do u know better 7
Davis Street 2 hr CampCreeper 24
Parker Girls 2 hr cretin56 25
twested scissors 4 hr Dr Wu 9
south greene football 4 hr jonsey 31
•••