Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#74263 Mar 29, 2013
shark fin soup wrote:
<quoted text>It does, thank you.
You will do exceptional. Just remember that you were invited because they wanted you to share in their special day. I've attended a few same sex marriages and they are basically the same as any other marriage. Congratulations to your friend...

Location hidden

#74264 Mar 29, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>WILLARD, the same could be said for the Evangelical Christians and the Christian Fanatics, on several different Issues, to those who do not believe the way they do, could it not?
OMG, I can't believe there is an issue that you and I agree on. Mind you Willard will always be my friend and I respect his educated opinion. Yours and mine are based more on feelings which sometimes leads us blindly.

Location hidden

#74265 Mar 29, 2013
tea party tea party wrote:
<quoted text>i now pronounce you fruitloop and weirdo..those deviants dont care who sits where...but when sassy and opal get marrried sassy would be the husband...shes the one with hair on her face.
Opal won't be marrying me, but I did hear that she Left you for Murtle because she wanted somebody that, at least, resembled a REAL MAN!

Location hidden

#74266 Mar 29, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand what you are saying concerning school children and what we ate teaching them. My personal belief is that it's a parents place to teach their children sex educations. While the classroom may touch on sexual education, ultimately it is each parents place to teach their child what they believe their child will need to know in order to live a happy and fulfilled life. No amount of teaching in any class room can "turn" a child gay so teaching children different types of what makes up a family certainly cannot hurt the child. It will only teach them to be more accepting of how other families work. Don't you agree?
I respectfully disagree with your opinion of what the gay community is asking for because that just isn't the case from what I know. They are asking to be afforded the same rights that everyone else in the US currently enjoy. This subject isn't a new one it's just a different minority. These same oppositions were heard with Black Americans and interracial couples in the past.
Your post is lengthy and I didn't actually enjoy it like I should have due to being in a rush but I will certainly go back when time permits and read it more closely. I enjoy reading your post and have no doubt you have valid points because I respect your opinion on everything you have ever posted.
So my friend, how ate you on this Friday afternoon?
RS
WILLARD...was it a Male or a Female that "ATE" you on this Friday afternoon? Nevermind, it's none of my business!
shark fin soup

Knoxville, TN

#74267 Mar 29, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You will do exceptional. Just remember that you were invited because they wanted you to share in their special day. I've attended a few same sex marriages and they are basically the same as any other marriage. Congratulations to your friend...
Thank you.
rbs

United States

#74268 Mar 29, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
And what way would that be, rbs?
why r u soo hurt?plz tell me...
rbs

United States

#74269 Mar 29, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Call me whatever you wish baby doll. It's all good and matters not to me.
matters to me...
rbs

United States

#74271 Mar 29, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, I can't believe there is an issue that you and I agree on. Mind you Willard will always be my friend and I respect his educated opinion. Yours and mine are based more on feelings which sometimes leads us blindly.
thats soo true...but we dont have to follow tho,we can overcome it n idk wats bothering u,but ill do my best to help u,if u want...
rbs

United States

#74272 Mar 29, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Jealous?YouARE jealous because NOBODY is brave enough to stick their face in that death pit, and lick your fatass legs. You pass more gas than a nascar pit crew, you UGLY duckling!
why did u n my jbear breakup,or did u break up?
NOT

Knoxville, TN

#74273 Mar 29, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize your friend willard DOES NOT have an educated opinion at all when it comes to LGBT right?, His opinion is purely bigoted and bible thumping, yet he has no idea of the fight for the legal and financial rights of same sex couples. He threw out the one liner "I know a gay" just to make himself not look homophobe, but he is. You need better friends...
unknow

Morristown, TN

#74274 Mar 29, 2013
rbs wrote:
<quoted text> why did u n my jbear breakup,or did u break up?
roxy b braindead

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#74276 Mar 29, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I've said it before and I'll say it, again. I don't care who marries who, same sex, opposite sex, it makes no difference to me. I am not involved because I'm heterosexual and frankly, I just don't feel that it's any of my business who loves who nor who marries who, of either sex. When it somehow involves me, or somebody on my Family, then I will probably feel like it's some of my business, IF they make it my business. But otherwise, just let everybody do what they feel is right for them, when it comes to personal relationships and matters of the Heart. That's what I think and feel about it!
One more thing, if we were all Experts on who to marry, even the Straight People, we wouldn't have any divorces, now would we?
LOVE is not all that matters in a marriage, but it surely beats anything in second place!
I can't imagine anything worse than being madly in love with somebody and having Total strangers tell me I couldn't marry them, when marriage to each other is what we both desperately wanted!
And that's what I think about that!
Now we all know that you don't care if people have multiple spouses at the same time, or marry animals, OR CHILDREN. Thanks for the clarification.
NOT

Knoxville, TN

#74277 Mar 29, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Jealous?YouARE jealous because NOBODY is brave enough to stick their face in that death pit, and lick your fatass legs. You pass more gas than a nascar pit crew, you UGLY duckling!
I guess the same could be said for you because you sound nasty!
NOT

Knoxville, TN

#74278 Mar 29, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we all know that you don't care if people have multiple spouses at the same time, or marry animals, OR CHILDREN. Thanks for the clarification.
You're an idiot!!!! No one said anything about multiple spouse, animals or children except you. Are you a pervert or what???
rbs

United States

#74281 Mar 29, 2013
Gd it bby,ik u dont want to,but it cant b that gd bad lmao quit cryin like a little btch n fk her hard n fast mmmm gd bby,do it for ur wifey n enjoys it my love ;) post to me n give me v's as u do n ill keep cummin n cummin n mofo cummin,i cant wait to c how strong our bond will b after u do it n enjoys it bby...

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#74282 Mar 29, 2013
NOT wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot!!!! No one said anything about multiple spouse, animals or children except you. Are you a pervert or what???
No the idiot would be you. I admit that Linda sail people not animals. However, she did say people who are in love. She did not exclude any combinations. She sail it was none of her business as long as it did not affect her. Once a door it opened, a precedent is set and there is no telling who might be waiting on the other side to rush in. NAMBLA comes to mind as being one of the first.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#74283 Mar 29, 2013
said* twice

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#74284 Mar 29, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand what you are saying concerning school children and what we ate teaching them. My personal belief is that it's a parents place to teach their children sex educations. While the classroom may touch on sexual education, ultimately it is each parents place to teach their child what they believe their child will need to know in order to live a happy and fulfilled life. No amount of teaching in any class room can "turn" a child gay so teaching children different types of what makes up a family certainly cannot hurt the child. It will only teach them to be more accepting of how other families work. Don't you agree?
I respectfully disagree with your opinion of what the gay community is asking for because that just isn't the case from what I know. They are asking to be afforded the same rights that everyone else in the US currently enjoy. This subject isn't a new one it's just a different minority. These same oppositions were heard with Black Americans and interracial couples in the past.
Your post is lengthy and I didn't actually enjoy it like I should have due to being in a rush but I will certainly go back when time permits and read it more closely. I enjoy reading your post and have no doubt you have valid points because I respect your opinion on everything you have ever posted.
So my friend, how ate you on this Friday afternoon?
RS
Thank you for the return post. Like you, it seems everybody is crazy busy and running in all directions... me too! I wish to thank you for so freely sharing your thoughts with me on this huge and complex subject. Your thoughtful response is counter-intuitive to what I usually encounter when attempting to bring honest scrutiny to the complexities of such a subject. Many people find fractional dissent to be unsettling and quickly resort to calling me a homophobe, hurling insults, then running for the tall grass, Please know I make note of your gracious response and that I appreciate your independence, courage and certainly your friendship. Please allow me to include the attached videos for your review. I would like to discuss portions of their content with you at a later time and I would like to hear your insights. Anytime next week would be fine, I do realize the holiday weekend it upon us. Please take good care of yourself, I hope this holiday is just the best! Tks.

http://bit.ly/u0BuTN

http://bit.ly/XN93kB
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#74285 Mar 29, 2013
NOT wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize your friend willard DOES NOT have an educated opinion at all when it comes to LGBT right?, His opinion is purely bigoted and bible thumping, yet he has no idea of the fight for the legal and financial rights of same sex couples. He threw out the one liner "I know a gay" just to make himself not look homophobe, but he is. You need better friends...
Now this was a perfect reply......Thanks!
rbs

United States

#74286 Mar 29, 2013
U otay bby?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tonight obammy 13 min Dr Wu 10
Do u want buryed are creamated? 14 min Dixie iron fist 4
Common core meeting at fountain of life church 15 min Dixie iron fist 6
Where is the Jonesboro Flash? 16 min ponzi 19
Ever ben hit in ur goozle? 28 min From Jenny xoxo 1
Jessica Darnell (Jun '11) 28 min getit 48
Why I get on topix 29 min ponzi 15
Wife swapping club would you? (Jan '12) 1 hr Dixie iron fist 31
Carrie at the Bean Barn 1 hr bad boy 17
Cross Anchor/Chuckey water offices 8 hr Truth 27
Worst resteraunts in Greenville. 9 hr Really 86
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:28 am PST

NBC Sports 6:28AM
Todd Haley: We'll give Le'Veon Bell all that he can take
Bleacher Report 9:02 AM
Does Cam Need Protection or Weapons More in 2015 Draft?
Bleacher Report10:02 AM
Grading Carolina's Positional Units Heading into Bye Week
NBC Sports 3:10 PM
Titans' Williamson looking like 5th-round steal - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:31 PM
Titans to wear white jerseys for rest of season