Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 3,342)

Showing posts 66,821 - 66,840 of124,657
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74198
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
She does all the time. However, she never insults or disrespects anyone.
She doesn't have a passionate personality...I do! And I am not repressed nor subdued!
rbs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74199
Mar 29, 2013
 
U cast it...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74200
Mar 29, 2013
 
rbs wrote:
U cast it...
What?:)
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74201
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning, Dunlapian...I kinda doubt that Pete has a Wife. But, I could be wrong. I just don't see him as the "husband" type.
Come to think of it, though, I don't see many TEApublicans as the "husband" type, but lots of them are, I'm sure.
....and a "Good Friday" morning to you Sassy.
Well I can only assume Pete has a wife.
As for the TeaBaggers(not the sex act but the act of sending tea bags to Washington D.C. 09')that I know across this great country, first most of them claim to be Independent(so it's hard to nail them down on a Republican issue).
Second, for the most part they are racist, either in your face racist or they try to do a really good job at covering up the fact that they are racist.........maybe "racist lite" would be a better term. But still a racist none the less!
rbs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74202
Mar 29, 2013
 
If u share a bedroom with her then i want my own seperate room.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74203
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

"Sequester: Democratic Theory Of The Case."

Click here:
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/03/sequest...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74204
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
She does all the time. However, she never insults or disrespects anyone.
Excellent Pete, sounds like you two can have a long and loving marriage. May God Bless both of you, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.
Happy Good Friday to the both of you!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74205
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Come to think of it, though, I don't see many TEApublicans as the "husband" type, but lots of them are, I'm sure.
Good morning my friend. I have been laughing since I read this !! I have posted before that my neighbor is a founding member and head of the local Tea Party... He is without doubt the most hen-pecked man I have EVER known and that is saying something !! It MUST be easier to take on the big bad "gubment" than to speak up to the little woman !!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74206
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>She doesn't have a passionate personality...I do! And I am not repressed nor subdued!
What you have is a loud mouth and ignorant opinions. Don't get it twisted. Your attempts to bully anyone who disagrees with you proves that you were never taught any manners and certainly never learned any along the way. That's what usually happens when one leads a life like you have.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74207
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>O.K. Hey do tell me about these 90 lawsuits and forcing many farmers into bankruptcy.
For the most part these suits are being brought against farmers who are growing second generation genetically modified crops. Since the company owns a patent on the genetics...they contend that saving the seeed from this year's crop to plant next year is illegal patent infringement. OR buying grain from an elevator and planting it instead of feeding it is illegal. These lawsuits are expensive for farmers to defend when the company has VERY deep pockets.
There is POTENTIAL liability to farmers who grow conventional (not genetically engineered) crops like corn...which inadvertently gets pollinated by a neighbor's crop that is genetically modified, then planting saved seed and having the gene turn up in their harvest as well.
rbs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74208
Mar 29, 2013
 
Its otay sass.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74209
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning my friend. I have been laughing since I read this !! I have posted before that my neighbor is a founding member and head of the local Tea Party... He is without doubt the most hen-pecked man I have EVER known and that is saying something !! It MUST be easier to take on the big bad "gubment" than to speak up to the little woman !!!
Good Morning, OT! Now that surprises me, I would have figured that they were the most over-bearing Husbands that ever came down the pike. Who woulda "thunk" it?
I may have to give them a second look, with that in mind. But, I wouldn't want a hen-pecked Husband, either! I would want one capable of making his own decisions, but considerate enough to tell me what they were and asking me what did I think and/or if it was OK with me, if it was going to affect both of us. Not one that has to have permission, but one who thoughtful enough to inform me.
Somehow, I just didn't have TEApublicans pictured as doing that for ANY Woman.
I truly am very surprised. Frankly, I just thought they were all mean, selfish, inconsiderate, and Self-centered. I really did.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74210
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> For the most part these suits are being brought against farmers who are growing second generation genetically modified crops. Since the company owns a patent on the genetics...they contend that saving the seeed from this year's crop to plant next year is illegal patent infringement. OR buying grain from an elevator and planting it instead of feeding it is illegal. These lawsuits are expensive for farmers to defend when the company has VERY deep pockets.
There is POTENTIAL liability to farmers who grow conventional (not genetically engineered) crops like corn...which inadvertently gets pollinated by a neighbor's crop that is genetically modified, then planting saved seed and having the gene turn up in their harvest as well.
Thanks "OT" for the explanation, you covered the issue very well. It sounds like this will turn into big issue as time goes on, but I think it will take time for the laws to keep up with science.......and science I think is by far outpacing the law, and I mean that in a good way.
BTW, I have thrown out some big store bought Blackberries on my land a couple of years ago and last year the other wild blackberries in the area seem to be bigger. So this past years I added some more store bought Blackberries to one particular area, so I'll wait and see what happens.
ps, I'm still waiting for a call back from St.Rep.Travis(R)31st District, about his views on Medicaid Expansion.
rbs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74211
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning, OT! Now that surprises me, I would have figured that they were the most over-bearing Husbands that ever came down the pike. Who woulda "thunk" it?
I may have to give them a second look, with that in mind. But, I wouldn't want a hen-pecked Husband, either! I would want one capable of making his own decisions, but considerate enough to tell me what they were and asking me what did I think and/or if it was OK with me, if it was going to affect both of us. Not one that has to have permission, but one who thoughtful enough to inform me.
Somehow, I just didn't have TEApublicans pictured as doing that for ANY Woman.
I truly am very surprised. Frankly, I just thought they were all mean, selfish, inconsiderate, and Self-centered. I really did.
ik ur not talkin bout me sass n im glad that evrything has went the way it has.weve gotten close n ik that u n my hubby r vry close n lso share a bond,have for a while...u otay? I have no problem with nething that u two did n still do,im not hurt by it nemore...n u r n will lways b a part of our lives n yes,in that way aswell,if u two want n long as u two want.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74212
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks "OT" for the explanation, you covered the issue very well. It sounds like this will turn into big issue as time goes on, but I think it will take time for the laws to keep up with science.......and science I think is by far outpacing the law, and I mean that in a good way.
BTW, I have thrown out some big store bought Blackberries on my land a couple of years ago and last year the other wild blackberries in the area seem to be bigger. So this past years I added some more store bought Blackberries to one particular area, so I'll wait and see what happens.
ps, I'm still waiting for a call back from St.Rep.Travis(R)31st District, about his views on Medicaid Expansion.
Unless you're on his list of campaign donors, you'll probably never get that call-back.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74213
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

rbs wrote:
<quoted text> ik ur not talkin bout me sass n im glad that evrything has went the way it has.weve gotten close n ik that u n my hubby r vry close n lso share a bond,have for a while...u otay? I have no problem with nething that u two did n still do,im not hurt by it nemore...n u r n will lways b a part of our lives n yes,in that way aswell,if u two want n long as u two want.
rbs, I haven't done anything with ANYBODY'S Husband, so I don't know what you're talking about, truthfully.
But, just out of curiousity, who is your Husband? Oh, I'll bet you're going to say, "jbear", aren't you? Which tells me nothing because I don't know who Jbear really is. But, whoever he is, I didn't do anything with him, I promise!
rbs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74214
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
rbs, I haven't done anything with ANYBODY'S Husband, so I don't know what you're talking about, truthfully.
But, just out of curiousity, who is your Husband? Oh, I'll bet you're going to say, "jbear", aren't you? Which tells me nothing because I don't know who Jbear really is. But, whoever he is, I didn't do anything with him, I promise!
lolz ik u dint lmao diff u know lolz i use to speak to a lot n i dont rlly know why,but things changed n i felt like speaking to u,made u sad somehow..soo i wld speak to u a lot less or b vry rude to u wen i did speak to u,n it was more than jst a sad feeling too.miss talkin to u.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74215
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks "OT" for the explanation, you covered the issue very well. It sounds like this will turn into big issue as time goes on, but I think it will take time for the laws to keep up with science.......and science I think is by far outpacing the law, and I mean that in a good way.
BTW, I have thrown out some big store bought Blackberries on my land a couple of years ago and last year the other wild blackberries in the area seem to be bigger. So this past years I added some more store bought Blackberries to one particular area, so I'll wait and see what happens.
ps, I'm still waiting for a call back from St.Rep.Travis(R)31st District, about his views on Medicaid Expansion.
My Rep. says he is "on the fence"...realizing that he has a serious contingent of tea party types in this district...AND a bunch of business folks and hospitals that would like the benefits if they must bear part of the costs...at least he didn't say no.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74216
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning, OT! Now that surprises me, I would have figured that they were the most over-bearing Husbands that ever came down the pike. Who woulda "thunk" it?
I may have to give them a second look, with that in mind. But, I wouldn't want a hen-pecked Husband, either! I would want one capable of making his own decisions, but considerate enough to tell me what they were and asking me what did I think and/or if it was OK with me, if it was going to affect both of us. Not one that has to have permission, but one who thoughtful enough to inform me.
Somehow, I just didn't have TEApublicans pictured as doing that for ANY Woman.
I truly am very surprised. Frankly, I just thought they were all mean, selfish, inconsiderate, and Self-centered. I really did.
I am sure there are all types of men in the tea party movement, but whenever I think of the tea party I can't help but think of my neighbor !
I wonder if he secretly hopes that he can gain control of his personal life by promoting legislation that puts women in their "place". Meanwhile...if she told him to jump, he would ask "when and how high dear ?" Chuckles !!
rbs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74217
Mar 29, 2013
 
Ohhh,swing,lolz i remember,u told me evrything n i agreed too n still do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 66,821 - 66,840 of124,657
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

131 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
David Weems wants respect 4 min Change 17
Greene County Clerk Race 4 min David 146
Nolichucky River & USN 5 min question mark 47
WASHINGTON county officers DUI 7 min christy fryar 10
GVDC drains state budget 9 min becky huskey 25
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 10 min PETA 453
hell froze over guys lol 10 min jason mchan 12
Why are so many posts disappearing? 1 hr Mike Fryar 57
What is most annoying about the trolls? 3 hr I_can_play_this_game_too 119
Cheating 4 hr Dr Feel Good 51
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••