Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning, Dunlapian...I kinda doubt that Pete has a Wife. But, I could be wrong. I just don't see him as the "husband" type.
Come to think of it, though, I don't see many TEApublicans as the "husband" type, but lots of them are, I'm sure.
....and a "Good Friday" morning to you Sassy.
Well I can only assume Pete has a wife.
As for the TeaBaggers(not the sex act but the act of sending tea bags to Washington D.C. 09')that I know across this great country, first most of them claim to be Independent(so it's hard to nail them down on a Republican issue).
Second, for the most part they are racist, either in your face racist or they try to do a really good job at covering up the fact that they are racist.........maybe "racist lite" would be a better term. But still a racist none the less!
rbs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

If u share a bedroom with her then i want my own seperate room.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

"Sequester: Democratic Theory Of The Case."

Click here:
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/03/sequest...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
She does all the time. However, she never insults or disrespects anyone.
Excellent Pete, sounds like you two can have a long and loving marriage. May God Bless both of you, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.
Happy Good Friday to the both of you!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Come to think of it, though, I don't see many TEApublicans as the "husband" type, but lots of them are, I'm sure.
Good morning my friend. I have been laughing since I read this !! I have posted before that my neighbor is a founding member and head of the local Tea Party... He is without doubt the most hen-pecked man I have EVER known and that is saying something !! It MUST be easier to take on the big bad "gubment" than to speak up to the little woman !!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>She doesn't have a passionate personality...I do! And I am not repressed nor subdued!
What you have is a loud mouth and ignorant opinions. Don't get it twisted. Your attempts to bully anyone who disagrees with you proves that you were never taught any manners and certainly never learned any along the way. That's what usually happens when one leads a life like you have.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>O.K. Hey do tell me about these 90 lawsuits and forcing many farmers into bankruptcy.
For the most part these suits are being brought against farmers who are growing second generation genetically modified crops. Since the company owns a patent on the genetics...they contend that saving the seeed from this year's crop to plant next year is illegal patent infringement. OR buying grain from an elevator and planting it instead of feeding it is illegal. These lawsuits are expensive for farmers to defend when the company has VERY deep pockets.
There is POTENTIAL liability to farmers who grow conventional (not genetically engineered) crops like corn...which inadvertently gets pollinated by a neighbor's crop that is genetically modified, then planting saved seed and having the gene turn up in their harvest as well.
rbs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Its otay sass.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning my friend. I have been laughing since I read this !! I have posted before that my neighbor is a founding member and head of the local Tea Party... He is without doubt the most hen-pecked man I have EVER known and that is saying something !! It MUST be easier to take on the big bad "gubment" than to speak up to the little woman !!!
Good Morning, OT! Now that surprises me, I would have figured that they were the most over-bearing Husbands that ever came down the pike. Who woulda "thunk" it?
I may have to give them a second look, with that in mind. But, I wouldn't want a hen-pecked Husband, either! I would want one capable of making his own decisions, but considerate enough to tell me what they were and asking me what did I think and/or if it was OK with me, if it was going to affect both of us. Not one that has to have permission, but one who thoughtful enough to inform me.
Somehow, I just didn't have TEApublicans pictured as doing that for ANY Woman.
I truly am very surprised. Frankly, I just thought they were all mean, selfish, inconsiderate, and Self-centered. I really did.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> For the most part these suits are being brought against farmers who are growing second generation genetically modified crops. Since the company owns a patent on the genetics...they contend that saving the seeed from this year's crop to plant next year is illegal patent infringement. OR buying grain from an elevator and planting it instead of feeding it is illegal. These lawsuits are expensive for farmers to defend when the company has VERY deep pockets.
There is POTENTIAL liability to farmers who grow conventional (not genetically engineered) crops like corn...which inadvertently gets pollinated by a neighbor's crop that is genetically modified, then planting saved seed and having the gene turn up in their harvest as well.
Thanks "OT" for the explanation, you covered the issue very well. It sounds like this will turn into big issue as time goes on, but I think it will take time for the laws to keep up with science.......and science I think is by far outpacing the law, and I mean that in a good way.
BTW, I have thrown out some big store bought Blackberries on my land a couple of years ago and last year the other wild blackberries in the area seem to be bigger. So this past years I added some more store bought Blackberries to one particular area, so I'll wait and see what happens.
ps, I'm still waiting for a call back from St.Rep.Travis(R)31st District, about his views on Medicaid Expansion.
rbs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning, OT! Now that surprises me, I would have figured that they were the most over-bearing Husbands that ever came down the pike. Who woulda "thunk" it?
I may have to give them a second look, with that in mind. But, I wouldn't want a hen-pecked Husband, either! I would want one capable of making his own decisions, but considerate enough to tell me what they were and asking me what did I think and/or if it was OK with me, if it was going to affect both of us. Not one that has to have permission, but one who thoughtful enough to inform me.
I truly am very surprised. Frankly, I just thought they were all mean, selfish, inconsiderate, and Self-centered. I really did.
ik ur not talkin bout me sass n im glad that evrything has went the way it has.weve gotten close n ik that u n my hubby r vry close n lso share a bond,have for a while...u otay? I have no problem with nething that u two did n still do,im not hurt by it nemore...n u r n will lways b a part of our lives n yes,in that way aswell,if u two want n long as u two want.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks "OT" for the explanation, you covered the issue very well. It sounds like this will turn into big issue as time goes on, but I think it will take time for the laws to keep up with science.......and science I think is by far outpacing the law, and I mean that in a good way.
BTW, I have thrown out some big store bought Blackberries on my land a couple of years ago and last year the other wild blackberries in the area seem to be bigger. So this past years I added some more store bought Blackberries to one particular area, so I'll wait and see what happens.
ps, I'm still waiting for a call back from St.Rep.Travis(R)31st District, about his views on Medicaid Expansion.
Unless you're on his list of campaign donors, you'll probably never get that call-back.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

rbs wrote:
<quoted text> ik ur not talkin bout me sass n im glad that evrything has went the way it has.weve gotten close n ik that u n my hubby r vry close n lso share a bond,have for a while...u otay? I have no problem with nething that u two did n still do,im not hurt by it nemore...n u r n will lways b a part of our lives n yes,in that way aswell,if u two want n long as u two want.
rbs, I haven't done anything with ANYBODY'S Husband, so I don't know what you're talking about, truthfully.
But, just out of curiousity, who is your Husband? Oh, I'll bet you're going to say, "jbear", aren't you? Which tells me nothing because I don't know who Jbear really is. But, whoever he is, I didn't do anything with him, I promise!
rbs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
rbs, I haven't done anything with ANYBODY'S Husband, so I don't know what you're talking about, truthfully.
But, just out of curiousity, who is your Husband? Oh, I'll bet you're going to say, "jbear", aren't you? Which tells me nothing because I don't know who Jbear really is. But, whoever he is, I didn't do anything with him, I promise!
lolz ik u dint lmao diff u know lolz i use to speak to a lot n i dont rlly know why,but things changed n i felt like speaking to u,made u sad somehow..soo i wld speak to u a lot less or b vry rude to u wen i did speak to u,n it was more than jst a sad feeling too.miss talkin to u.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks "OT" for the explanation, you covered the issue very well. It sounds like this will turn into big issue as time goes on, but I think it will take time for the laws to keep up with science.......and science I think is by far outpacing the law, and I mean that in a good way.
My Rep. says he is "on the fence"...realizing that he has a serious contingent of tea party types in this district...AND a bunch of business folks and hospitals that would like the benefits if they must bear part of the costs...at least he didn't say no.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure there are all types of men in the tea party movement, but whenever I think of the tea party I can't help but think of my neighbor !
I wonder if he secretly hopes that he can gain control of his personal life by promoting legislation that puts women in their "place". Meanwhile...if she told him to jump, he would ask "when and how high dear ?" Chuckles !!
rbs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Ohhh,swing,lolz i remember,u told me evrything n i agreed too n still do.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> My Rep. says he is "on the fence"...realizing that he has a serious contingent of tea party types in this district...AND a bunch of business folks and hospitals that would like the benefits if they must bear part of the costs...at least he didn't say no.
Hmmmmmm, maybe that is why he is taking so long to call me back.
I agree he does have many TeaBaggers in the District, but without the help of the Democrats he would not of beat Cobb(the bully that picks on wheelchair bound people).
Now that is very interesting about hospitals, because as far as I know Erlanger is reopening up a E.R./Hospital site down in the valley. Also the leadership in Dunlap seems to lean Democrat and the business owners I speak to voted for President Obama, even when they were life long Republican. Now most of the rest that live in this area did not vote this way.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Willard, I read your post........that is until I got to the part about smoking peyote.
YOU DON'T SMOKE PEYOTE!
You either ingest it or you make it into a tea and drink it.
Willard have you ever left the Valley, and traveled to other lands across the world. You should put that on your bucket list.
You just might learn something about other cultures.
Actually, I've been all over the world..and you're still the dumbest individual I know.

I do enjoy foreign culture, but love America the best. I just wish you did!

When I travel, I look beyond the other tourists in airports, hotels and places of note to witness the realities of every conceivable human impoverishment. It doesn't matter which country you're in to quickly realize America's greatest distinction emblematic in opportunity for "anyone," even the poorest, weakest and least gifted.

America has never been destroyed by a dictator as many others have been. Our current national circumstance is bleak when grasping for reasons to forecast a continuation of personal wealth in America..washing machines, affordable power in homes, hot running water, food, fuel, medicines, shelter, the ability to feed family members..and stuff like that!

President Obama will continue to hold America's head underwater until dead! When Venture capital, commerce, and industry have been sufficiently undermined, America will implode into its own debt with breathtaking speed and governmental cruelty. Each week the marxist dream of capitalisism de-stabilization and eventual destruction becomes more real as catastrophic financial failure is not only possible, but predictable. As you're starving with the rest of your countrymen, I'm sure the hierarchy of evil now holding our country in a death grip will come to personally congratulate you!.:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE