Comments
66,781 - 66,800 of 145,740 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
rbs

United States

#74178 Mar 29, 2013
Means a hell of a lot to our fam too...not only me :( lmao but all else n im n a hurry coz i gotta go post something thats rlly important..

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#74181 Mar 29, 2013
So, why don't they move their Firms back to the U.S., if they're so worried about it and it's costing them so much money? That's what they get for taking our jobs out of this Country and now they want to whine and complain about it?
I don't feel on bit sorry for them...they're getting just what they deserve, IMO!
----------
"Quarter Of U.S. Firms n China Face Data Theft: Business Lobby."

Click here:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/29/us-...
rbs

United States

#74182 Mar 29, 2013
Im lost again,n a good way tho,best possible way.

Location hidden

#74183 Mar 29, 2013
I am so thankful that I don't have little Children or Grandchildren.
----------
"Schools Are Training Second-Graders To Attack Mass Shooters."

("Is it worth freaking Kids out over the rare possibility Of a School Shooting?")

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/03/k...

Location hidden

#74184 Mar 29, 2013
rbs wrote:
Im lost again,n a good way tho,best possible way.
rbs, you post just like "roxy bear".:)

Location hidden

#74185 Mar 29, 2013
You know, all the reports were that the new Pope was a Conservative. But, I have to tell you that I am impressed and admire the changes that he made to this tradition, not only because of the Women, but also because of the Muslims.
----------
"Pope Breaks With Tradition, Washes Women's Feet:(VIDEO."

Click here:

http://www.reuters.com/video/2013/03/28/pope-...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#74186 Mar 29, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to be sensitive here, are you related to Elizabeth Warren in any way? Sometimes "indians" sit around these really big fires and smoke a combination of hamster sh/t and loco-weed called peyote. This substance has been known to drive people nuts, sometimes leading to complete incoherence. This IS obviously the burden for "Sitting Blonde Crow" and her stupid husband, "Chief Holy Sh/t I can't believe I married her"! You've somehow managed to confuse historical indian War parties with post-modern political parties. No major problem for you, though! I just thought I'd mention it! See, Sitting Blonde Crow did the same thing, once staying at a holiday Inn in "Cherokee," North Carolina. Yes, she went to a native american indian festival, ate some bad meat, bought some leather crafts and history was made - SHE BECAME AN INDIAN!! What with those "high cheek-bones" an' all, the evidence was incontravertable!! Please try to grasp a few distinctions here, Indian war parties, hunting parties, peyote parties and political parties are all different! Kinda' like white women and Indian women! BOOM boom boom boom, BOOM boom boom boom...OH, I almost forgot, I think it was "Hey" who informed me of another piece of evidence. Sitting Blonde Crow was once heard to actually say the word "how" in one of her many boring speeches!
Willard, I read your post........that is until I got to the part about smoking peyote.
YOU DON'T SMOKE PEYOTE!
You either ingest it or you make it into a tea and drink it.
Willard have you ever left the Valley, and traveled to other lands across the world. You should put that on your bucket list.
You just might learn something about other cultures.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#74187 Mar 29, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Great..Just wait till your balls shrivel up and tumors bust out all over and there is a silencing of your genes.Enjoy you old fool,enjoy your role as Monsanto's lab rat.
Hey, right now as I post I am enjoying my large sweet seedless grapes.
I just wonder how the farmer did this?
Ya know Hey, you seem to be hung up on my testicles and penis(past post)why is that?

Location hidden

#74188 Mar 29, 2013
"Colbert Fears Tennessee Mop Sink Is For Muslim Mops:(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/201...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#74189 Mar 29, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
This couldn't be further from the truth. People despise SSS because she insults, disrespects, dishonors, vulgarizes, blasphemes, offends and abuses anyone who disagrees with her. People really don't care about what she believes or about her opinion because her fraudulent behavior, contradictions, untruths and propagandistic banter has lost her any credibility she had. You condoning this type of behavior shows that you prioritize ideology over morals. This is a symptom of radical liberalism. Based on this, any further viewpoints and opinions by you will be rendered irrelevant. I actually thought you had higher standards than this.
Pete, does your wife speak her own mind and do things on her own without your permission?
rbs

United States

#74190 Mar 29, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
rbs, you post just like "roxy bear".:)
wonder why lolz
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#74191 Mar 29, 2013
Hey wrote:
Dunlap,
Oh these loving, compassionate,intelligent Dems.
Caring for the people, not like those mean, stupid,self-centered TeaPubs.
Monsanto's GMOs seeds cause farmer suicides every 30 minutes in India.
Monsanto has filed 90 lawsuits against American farmers,forcing many into bankruptcy.
Way to go.Let them suckers die and lose everything they've got.
We could expect more from a maggot.
O.K. Hey do tell me about these 90 lawsuits and forcing many farmers into bankruptcy.
rbs

United States

#74192 Mar 29, 2013
Idk,it jst comes by feeling,wen looking n i get lost...i have no gd idea.

Location hidden

#74193 Mar 29, 2013
rbs wrote:
Idk,it jst comes by feeling,wen looking n i get lost...i have no gd idea.
I can't help it, rbs, you tickle me! lol!

Location hidden

#74194 Mar 29, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Pete, does your wife speak her own mind and do things on her own without your permission?
Good Morning, Dunlapian...I kinda doubt that Pete has a Wife. But, I could be wrong. I just don't see him as the "husband" type.
Come to think of it, though, I don't see many TEApublicans as the "husband" type, but lots of them are, I'm sure.
rbs

United States

#74195 Mar 29, 2013
Wth r u doin?lmao
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#74196 Mar 29, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Pete, does your wife speak her own mind and do things on her own without your permission?
She does all the time. However, she never insults or disrespects anyone.

Location hidden

#74197 Mar 29, 2013
rbs wrote:
Wth r u doin?lmao
Uh...reading and posting. What are you doing?:)

Location hidden

#74198 Mar 29, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
She does all the time. However, she never insults or disrespects anyone.
She doesn't have a passionate personality...I do! And I am not repressed nor subdued!
rbs

United States

#74199 Mar 29, 2013
U cast it...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UKRAINE is like CUBA IN OUR BACK DOOR 24 min Fools Return 1
Escalation of the conflict in Eastern Ukraine i... 34 min KohIrabi 2
Fool me three times a Bush 36 min KohIrabi 5
south greene football 37 min county 32
ISIS would love another BUSH in office 41 min KohIrabi 13
Anybody know this loser 1 hr burrito sandwich 4
ELDERLY pill heads should they suffer 1 hr Walker PillHeads 12
twested scissors 2 hr From Jenny xoxo 10
Davis Street 7 hr CampCreeper 24
Parker Girls 7 hr cretin56 25