Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#74026 Mar 27, 2013
"Mysterious Perfect Circles Form In Snow On Pond:(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/video/mysterious-perfec...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#74027 Mar 27, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
All I asked was has anyone seen anything on this,at all.
You seem to be like your friend just like to try to put people down.Either one of you could just say if you knew anything.
But that's not how you do things,is it?
I thought if this were the case it would somewhat important in what's happing there in that country.
But what matters it seems to you and sss is the twists and the turning things trying to come out on top without really having to do a damn thing but squash.
And I would appreciate it if the SSS thing would stop using phrases and things I put here and use it as her own.
Hey, in post #73939, you threw two questions out there, followed by your own statement.
This is how rumors (scuttlebutt) gets started.
How did I put you down?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#74028 Mar 27, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems some of our resident Liberals can't even use original material. I have been referring to Linda using "party talking points" for months. Now Linda is using the talking points comment in every other post. Then there was my earlier comment about "President Chicken Little" that has Dunlapian(I think) making repeated references to the sky falling. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Hope you are doing well, my friend.
NTMD8NOT(I think), if you are referring to North Korea, I never made repeated references to "the sky is falling". I only stated to that we should be keeping an eye on this place.
Allow me to say it in another way......when you have a wounded dog cornered or any animal, you should always keep your eye on it.

Location hidden

#74029 Mar 27, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>NTMD8NOT(I think), if you are referring to North Korea, I never made repeated references to "the sky is falling". I only stated to that we should be keeping an eye on this place.
Allow me to say it in another way......when you have a wounded dog cornered or any animal, you should always keep your eye on it.
<<yawning>>

All out of "n" today. I guess you will have to use just the one SN for once.
Hugs!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#74030 Mar 27, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Ok Folks, Pay 'tantion! Lol! You're about to see something that you've seen before and you'll probably never see, again! I am ACTUALLY going to post a Link about something on Fox Fake News!
I know...the World will probably end tomorrow. Lol!
----------
"Bill O'Reilly Says Same Sex Marriage Foes Are Just A Bunch Of Bible Thumpers."
Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/26/bill-or...
Did Bill have anything to say about Obama's Chicago Bathhouse Escapades? Or that $43 trillion dollar lawsuit by the Shire law firm against the Banksters and the Obama Administration for money laudering and fraud?
This lawsuit just never seems to be addressed by the lil darlin here.I just don't understand.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#74031 Mar 27, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange, I think that you Teapublicans need that lesson, not the Democrats. But, I really didn't think the Poem was anything special, anyway. Nothing profound about it that I could see...just common sense that rhythms, IMO!
Seems that the Liberals are doing the blaming and shirking responsiblity. They are the ones who did no pass a budget for 4 years to correct the economy. Your "party" needs to take responsibilty for intentionally sabatoging the economy.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#74032 Mar 27, 2013
grammar police wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for the bad grammar ( your vis a vis you're) a good life lesson is to be learned.
Poetry doesn't always have proper grammar, and I don't feel I have the right to edit someone else''s words.
truth teller

Livingston, TN

#74033 Mar 27, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems that the Liberals are doing the blaming and shirking responsiblity. They are the ones who did no pass a budget for 4 years to correct the economy. Your "party" needs to take responsibilty for intentionally sabatoging the economy.
She has teapublican on her little,tiny brain.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#74034 Mar 27, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>NTMD8NOT(I think), if you are referring to North Korea, I never made repeated references to "the sky is falling". I only stated to that we should be keeping an eye on this place.
Then you are saying that you have not made any post with reference to the sky falling or not falling? OK. I said I thought it was you. My work does not afford me the time or internet speed to go searching back posts. Obviously you don't have this problem.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#74035 Mar 27, 2013
truth teller wrote:
<quoted text>
She has teapublican on her little,tiny brain.
true
Timbuk2

Boca Raton, FL

#74036 Mar 27, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Poetry doesn't always have proper grammar, and I don't feel I have the right to edit someone else''s words.
I do believe it's called "poetic license".

Location hidden

#74038 Mar 27, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Ok Folks, Pay 'tantion! Lol! You're about to see something that you've seen before and you'll probably never see, again! I am ACTUALLY going to post a Link about something on Fox Fake News!
I know...the World will probably end tomorrow. Lol!
----------
"Bill O'Reilly Says Same Sex Marriage Foes Are Just A Bunch Of Bible Thumpers."

Click here:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/26/bill-or...
Do you ever even read the babble you spam? If you read the article he also states HE believes it should be left up to each state to decide. If that's the case then ALL marriages should be decided on a state by state basis. I wonder how many southern states would jump at the opportunity to ban biracial marriages? Equality shouldn't be based on religion and that's all there are to it.

At least read and comprehend the foolishness you post.

That's all...

Location hidden

#74039 Mar 27, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Bill have anything to say about Obama's Chicago Bathhouse Escapades? Or that $43 trillion dollar lawsuit by the Shire law firm against the Banksters and the Obama Administration for money laudering and fraud?
This lawsuit just never seems to be addressed by the lil darlin here.I just don't understand.
Nobody is going to address anything that they have never heard about or know anything about, except you Far Right-Wing Conservatives that only read, listen to , or watch the Conservative Propaganda Sites and Sources. If you're going to make these allegations and if you want them commented on, then put up a Link to the Source, so the rest of us that read, listen to, and watch Reliable News Sources, will know what you're talking about.
Then, we can read it for ourselves and give you our opinion on it.

Otherwise, only you and the other TEApublicans that get the Mass Email Propaganda Talking Points are the only ones who know anything about the fantasy World that only you People live in and the Brainwashing Techniques that keep you there, Thank Goodness.

Location hidden

#74040 Mar 27, 2013
Folks, this is VERY alarming and VERY bad for TN. and everybody that lives in this State! We have a HUGE problem...one of many MAJOR problems!
----------
"TN. Tops Meth Lab Ranking Despite Efforts To Curb It:(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/TN-Tops-Meth...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#74041 Mar 27, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is going to address anything that they have never heard about or know anything about, except you Far Right-Wing Conservatives that only read, listen to , or watch the Conservative Propaganda Sites and Sources. If you're going to make these allegations and if you want them commented on, then put up a Link to the Source, so the rest of us that read, listen to, and watch Reliable News Sources, will know what you're talking about.
Otherwise, only you and the other TEApublicans that get the Mass Email Propaganda Talking Points are the only ones who know anything about the fantasy World that only you People live in and the Brainwashing Techniques that keep you there, Thank Goodness.
Careful Sassy, if you call Hey out on this he will charge that you are putting him down.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#74042 Mar 27, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
The Wall Street Journal ring any bells.
Ding,Ding,Ding,BAT.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#74043 Mar 27, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Careful Sassy, if you call Hey out on this he will charge that you are putting him down.
Wonder how SSS got so many enemies.She can rant on and on how every one should read from what she thinks you should read from ,do what she thinks you should do,she is right about every thing and you are a fool with a little dick an attacker that will seek out people on the streets and kill them. Kids are friggen brats and their parents are useless dr .Mercola is garbage cause I stated that these kids were being harmed from these drugs which a lot of times were just allergies.
Absolute horrors.But no problem here is there.
Do you got a little dicK. You don't aree with the b--h your dick is small or you are a muderer or a crap load of other crud.
Your as bad as she is.Why shoud anyone be bothered by this behavior oh but you best be nice no matter what she throws your way and now I might charge that b--ch is putting me down.And that's not a dig either?
BC Alien

United States

#74044 Mar 27, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Folks, this is VERY alarming and VERY bad for TN. and everybody that lives in this State! We have a HUGE problem...one of many MAJOR problems!
----------
"TN. Tops Meth Lab Ranking Despite Efforts To Curb It:(VIDEO)."
Click here:
http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/TN-Tops-Meth...
So what's your point. Sounds like a cop beggin for more money kinda like Ken Beal. As far as making sudafed illegal without a script it's pretty much already that way.

Location hidden

#74046 Mar 27, 2013
BC Alien wrote:
<quoted text>So what's your point. Sounds like a cop beggin for more money kinda like Ken Beal. As far as making sudafed illegal without a script it's pretty much already that way.
My point is that TN. is the Number One State out of the 50 , for Meth Production and that means everything thing that goes along with it, including destroying Innocent Residents quality of Life!

The State needs to do something because it would also mean that, for the most part, everybody has left this State that isn't making and/or using Meth. So, how long can the State, itself, last under those circumstances and what Industry would ever locate here, when that is the only available workforce? It will kill this State eventually, as surely as I am typing this, if something isn't done! We will all pay for that distinction and pay dearly, in ruined Lives and in dollars that we don't have. Guard your Children, Parents!
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#74047 Mar 27, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is that TN. is the Number One State out of the 50 , for Meth Production and that means everything thing that goes along with it, including destroying Innocent Residents quality of Life!
The State needs to do something because it would also mean that, for the most part, everybody has left this State that isn't making and/or using Meth. So, how long can the State, itself, last under those circumstances and what Industry would ever locate here, when that is the only available workforce? It will kill this State eventually, as surely as I am typing this, if something isn't done! We will all pay for that distinction and pay dearly, in ruined Lives and in dollars that we don't have. Guard your Children, Parents!
If you would stop making such broad statements:

"for the most part, everybody has left this State that isn't making and/or using Meth."

maybe you wouldn't be received as so incendiary to many posters. Just a thought...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greene County Schools 31 min Country boy 116
"Long live the king " 38 min Country boy 1
greeneville sun 52 min Eat Ships 8
bosses at ti automotive (Aug '10) 1 hr Eat Ships 93
KFC under new management? 1 hr Zzzz 9
How is it working at So Pak Co??? 1 hr Shane game 4
Sharia law is a damnation folks 2 hr Country boy 1
lawsuit against county schools 6 hr John 8
Mayor Daniels tries to pull Fast one 11 hr Janet 10
Body found in Greeneville creek 12 hr Fishing Man 7