Timbuk2

Boca Raton, FL

#73917 Mar 26, 2013
Well, here it is. Getcher Obamacare here. Apply on line;

http://waysandmeans.house.gov/uploadedfiles/p...

It's 60 pages.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#73918 Mar 26, 2013
Snowing in Nashville this morning. Time to put a contract out on Phil. Forget the Ohio indictment We all know how slow the Justice System works on these things.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22971...
Timbuk2

Boca Raton, FL

#73919 Mar 26, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
Snowing in Nashville this morning. Time to put a contract out on Phil. Forget the Ohio indictment We all know how slow the Justice System works on these things.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22971...
Down here in lovely Boca Raton, FL, we're freezing today. It might go down to the 40's tonite.

Don't shoot Phil, he's just been brainwashed by the liberal media. He's been listening to this guy:

http://blog.algore.com/2013/03/time_has_come_...

"Time has come" for a carbon tax" to stop "Global Warming".

"..the negative externalities of energy use, including local pollution and greenhouse gas emissions, mean that, other things being equal, an economy that burns less fuel is better off."

This coming from a guy that burns more fuel than all of us combined. His personal jet is so old, it uses much more than more modern planes.

But lest you feel major guilt driving your Prius, he'll be glad to sell you some "carbon credits". That'll make you feel better, while you turn up your thermostat in this cold weather.
Timbuk2

Boca Raton, FL

#73921 Mar 26, 2013
Bring back CIA assassinations:

That "tempest in a teapot" Kim Jong-un, has elevated its artillery and strategic missile forces to "combat-ready posture" and said it is prepared to strike targets in South Korea, Japan, Guam, Hawaii and the continental US.

That'll get everyone shaking in their boots.

You know, at one time, this guy would have been offed by now. Along with Achmadinajihad.

Sometimes progress goes backwards.
Timbuk2

Boca Raton, FL

#73922 Mar 26, 2013
"Some believe atmosphere is safe for gay NFL player to come out"

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/mike-freema...

We are witnessing the destruction of professional football.

First they discussed eliminating kickoffs. Next they ban lowering your head. Now they want to be "gay".

I have a solution to this entire head injury problem. The issue is speed and collisions.

From here on, running will be replaced by skipping.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#73923 Mar 26, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
BTW OT, Good Morning. I can't stay on here, but I just wanted to tell you "Hi".
Good morning everyone and Cooterspy to! Glad you must run today Linda. Don't rush back dear.

Dunicrap here is your extra "n" for today my love. Use it wisely you old broken fool. Hugs to you, bastard.

RS
Timbuk2

Boca Raton, FL

#73924 Mar 26, 2013
NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s organization, Mayors Against Illegal Guns is spending $12-million in ads to push federal gun control legislation.

The ads feature a man holding a shotgun, wearing plaid flannel with a camouflage cap, sitting on the tailgate of a pickup truck, while a child swings on a tire in the background.

The man says,“I support comprehensive background checks so criminals and the dangerously mentally ill can’t buy guns.”

While saying this, he holds the pump-action shotgun with the action closed, so it is impossible to know if it is loaded, the weapon is pointed in an unsafe direction, sideways instead of up or down, and his finger is clearly on the trigger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

If you're going to try to attract gun owners, at least hire one as the actor. In the very least, it'll be safer for everyone in the vicinity.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#73925 Mar 26, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
BTW OT, Good Morning. I can't stay on here, but I just wanted to tell you "Hi".
Good morning Linda ! Hope all is well with you.
elle1

Johnson City, TN

#73926 Mar 26, 2013
Tim,
Are you a Zionist also?
elle1

Johnson City, TN

#73927 Mar 26, 2013
P.S. I thought I saw your style/signature on another thread.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#73928 Mar 26, 2013
Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. Here in my part of West TN, most of the older folks always voted Democrat.
when I first came here 5-6 years ago, I was astounded that people were seriously for Hillary despite their religious beliefs. I asked about it, and was told that everyone in the south was used to voting democrat.
Things started to change when the democrat party was taken over by it's extreme left wing, i..e. Pelosi and the other California dem's,(sorry, we don't have a cute name like tea publicans for your left wing whacko's) with their gay agenda, and the same spend thrift policies that have buried that state.
So what's happened is that because they do not relate to the current extreme left of the party, they gravitate towards republicans, despite the fact that most of the population here receives some sort of public assistance.
I guess voters are fickle. Catholics vote democrat despite abortion. Jews vote democrat despite Obama's disdain for Israel. Blacks vote democrat despite the fact that democrat's have not been able to raise their lot in life after 50 years of trying.
Only East Tennessee was solidly Republican...West Tennessee was part of the "Solid South"...solidly in Democratic hands for a hundred years after the Civil War. Some of those Hillary supporters vote for Democrats, for the same reasons East Tennessee Republicans still vote Republican. Even though neither party resembles the one that their parents and grandparents supported.
I have posted many times that the Republican party is in danger of becoming a minority party of the old south and a shrinking slice of the middle west. The country has changed and the Republican party will have to do so as well....It took losing 5 presidential elections for Republicans to recognize what Hoover did to America, and their party. It may take several election cycles before they realize that George W. Bush delt them a similar hand.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#73929 Mar 26, 2013
Timbuk2 wrote:
Bring back CIA assassinations:
That "tempest in a teapot" Kim Jong-un, has elevated its artillery and strategic missile forces to "combat-ready posture" and said it is prepared to strike targets in South Korea, Japan, Guam, Hawaii and the continental US.
That'll get everyone shaking in their boots.
You know, at one time, this guy would have been offed by now. Along with Achmadinajihad.
Sometimes progress goes backwards.
Remember the Shah of Iran ? Be careful what you wish for.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#73930 Mar 26, 2013
Timbuk2 wrote:
NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s organization, Mayors Against Illegal Guns is spending $12-million in ads to push federal gun control legislation.
The ads feature a man holding a shotgun, wearing plaid flannel with a camouflage cap, sitting on the tailgate of a pickup truck, while a child swings on a tire in the background.
The man says,“I support comprehensive background checks so criminals and the dangerously mentally ill can’t buy guns.”
While saying this, he holds the pump-action shotgun with the action closed, so it is impossible to know if it is loaded, the weapon is pointed in an unsafe direction, sideways instead of up or down, and his finger is clearly on the trigger.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
If you're going to try to attract gun owners, at least hire one as the actor. In the very least, it'll be safer for everyone in the vicinity.
I actually agree with you !! WOW !!!
The ad looks more like a SNL parody of a gun owner. It would look like with the Mayor's billions, he could have gotten someone who IS and looks and acts like an average gun owner....I predict the ad will not move the needle in the states in which it is being run.
Don't get me wrong "Timbuck", I have no problem with universal background checks, or a ban on assault style weapons and large capacity magazines....but if this is the best the advocates can do to get that message across....no minds will be changed. The NRA must be overjoyed.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#73931 Mar 26, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw...it's just a little fun thing that caught on and became very popular, but it's all worthless as far as predicting the weather. Brings in a lot of Tourism money to PA,, too, and from the Press People that cover the event.
Well at least in Pennsylvania if the sucker shows up the folks aren't all hangin out to shoot it for stew for din din.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#73932 Mar 26, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope a correction is all the Stock Market does. I think it's going to crash. Since all of the regulations were done away with, the same scenario, manipulated by the same type of Investors, is in play right now, very similar to what happened in 1929. It's not exactly the same, but there are enough similarities that everybody should be concerned. If it does, hopefully it won't be as bad as the Crash of '29, but it will still hurt a lot of Investors. I hope I'm wrong.
Yep.I agree.But I thought you were heading to the Middle East.
The Feds throwing $85 Bill out a month in that QE3 is helping the market sing.It's just a bunch of bull.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#73933 Mar 26, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Was that a debate ? I take it that you do not dispute the fact that Europeans are no longer flocking to America...or that they have the vote... and elections....or that they have candidates representing different points of view and ideologies, and that Europeans can elect any of them they wish, Since those were the main points in my post, and you agree...what is there to debate ?
It is hopeless.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#73934 Mar 26, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text> It is hopeless.
Exactly.Have you been waiting for Perot too?
Curious

Johnson City, TN

#73935 Mar 26, 2013
I think the expression is "Waiting for Godot."
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#73936 Mar 26, 2013
Godot?Is this like TDOT?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#73937 Mar 26, 2013
Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Down here in lovely Boca Raton, FL, we're freezing today. It might go down to the 40's tonite.
Don't shoot Phil, he's just been brainwashed by the liberal media. He's been listening to this guy:
http://blog.algore.com/2013/03/time_has_come_...
"Time has come" for a carbon tax" to stop "Global Warming".
"..the negative externalities of energy use, including local pollution and greenhouse gas emissions, mean that, other things being equal, an economy that burns less fuel is better off."
This coming from a guy that burns more fuel than all of us combined. His personal jet is so old, it uses much more than more modern planes.
But lest you feel major guilt driving your Prius, he'll be glad to sell you some "carbon credits". That'll make you feel better, while you turn up your thermostat in this cold weather.
And you TEApublicans would All have heart attacks en masse, if anything was even mentioned about Obama getting a new Air Force One. Not just because of the cost, but because it would be Obama that is getting it. You begrudge the food he eats because "YOUR" tax money pays for it most of the time, except when he and Michelle go out for dinner. You're bit*hing about the fuel his Air Force One uses right now...you'd be having seizures in the streets if he got a new Air Plane...spastic, foaming at the mouth, jerking fits...Nationwide! And that's if you survived the TEApublican Heart Failures at the mere MENTION of Obama getting a new Jet!
After all, a wagon and ONE Mule is good enough for Obama and he can swim if he has to go overseas for any reason because he ain't getting any of YOUR Tax Money for such luxuries as a NEW Jet Plane!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 5 min TryToSmile 62
How offen do u eat her out? 11 min 123 say alimony 21
Jordan Greenway 13 min Plain view neighbor 9
Why so paranoid? 21 min Veronica 13
Ever did it with a family member 50 min cuz 5
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 58 min Word Woman 5,575
***** last post wins ***** 1 hr Dickens1 553
Feeling lonely for the holidays 2 hr hello 101
wheel tax 4 hr wheel 121
Principal at Mosheim 11 hr oh lawd 55
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:21 am PST

ESPN11:21AM
Rivera 'confident' Newton will start Sunday
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
ESPN 9:39 AM
Setback-free Newton to start against Browns
NFL11:45 AM
Panthers' Cam Newton named starter vs. Browns