Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#73838 Mar 24, 2013
SpySpy wrote:
That's it!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#73839 Mar 25, 2013
Tax paying voter

Dallas, TX

#73840 Mar 25, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Dirty Deeds Indeed.
Geese Cooper! Do you THINK WE DON'T ALL KNOW THAT WAS YOUR POST? Ever since you switched from A T&T to Charter you have left a BIG footprint all over IP ADDRESS LAND! LOL!
what's sad, for YOU, is..... YOU actually THINK you food someone, ANYONE, By logging out and posting! Well... some of us have a sweet little program that tells is when posts come from the same IP, it's called a MAC ADDRESS. You might want to look at the bottom of your Charter modem and look at it..... WOW! WHAT A SHOCKER! YEP, all of those posts you THOUGHT you were making on the "down low"... haven't been.... hummmm.. have a plan "C"?
Tax paying voter

Dallas, TX

#73841 Mar 25, 2013
And.. just so ya know... gmail, curious••••, not that secure. Think fast idiot. your voter record will be on lone by the end of the day. We are ha king of faxed from NASHVILLE, All official like and everything. let's show the world of Topic what a damn liar you are.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#73842 Mar 25, 2013
I think you need to lay off the booze or whatever you're on , so that you stop having delusions and can make a coherent Post...that's what I think.
Tax paying voter

Dallas, TX

#73843 Mar 25, 2013
Let's see what happens next!
Tax paying voter

Dallas, TX

#73844 Mar 25, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
I think you need to lay off the booze or whatever you're on , so that you stop having delusions and can make a coherent Post...that's what I think.
If you didn't understandy posts then YOU are the one that needs to lay off the bottle, Fool.

Countdown to the Linda Cooped voting record published on Topic, 5 hours and counting!

Stay tuned!
Non Tax Payer Voter

Kansas City, MO

#73845 Mar 25, 2013
Tax paying voter wrote:
<quoted text>
If you didn't understandy posts then YOU are the one that needs to lay off the bottle, Fool.
Countdown to the Linda Cooped voting record published on Topic, 5 hours and counting!
Stay tuned!
I don't pay taxes and I vote and I collect foodstamps and welfare and have 22 Obama phones and I get section 8 housing and my boy friend just bought me a new car and don't you wish you had it this good?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#73846 Mar 25, 2013
Tax paying voter wrote:
<quoted text>
If you didn't understandy posts then YOU are the one that needs to lay off the bottle, Fool.
Countdown to the Linda Cooped voting record published on Topic, 5 hours and counting!
Stay tuned!
You are one desperate and pitiful Human Being if posting my Voting Record is the Highlight of your day. Absolutely Incredible how empty some People's Lives truly are.
But, knock yourself out if that's all the pleasure you can find. I couldn't care less!
You have brought up an interesting question though. I wonder if that's legal to post it without my permission. So, I'm saying plain out that YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION!
This might be something else for I-4 to investigate, as well as our Election Office....and Topix is gonna love you for dragging them into it! Legal or not, it's something that doesn't happen everyday and the News Media might jump on this like a hen on a June Bug, especially with all the controversy in the Republican Party right now and the election heating up for next year. This might get interesting!:)
Tax paying voter

Dallas, TX

#73847 Mar 25, 2013
Nah .. not the hi light of my day, I'll just do it for kicks and giggles.
Haven't you bothered to look onto what is and isnt public record with all of the spewing of accusations you make against other people on Topic?

You might want to drop that dime and call the media! Here is my prediction.
You have posted about 1000 times that the FBI, TBI, CIA, Secret Service, ATF, DMV, and every agency short of NASA watches this site investigating posters for crap. You have claimed to have contacted all of them personally... laughable, but only because you really, really did waste their time and actually called them all. LOL! BUT... your PERMISSION is not needed to gather, or post your non existent voting record for the past 5 years... you see, you haven't voted in the past 5 years... Admit it.

I'll get it, post it, make you look like the non voting ignorant sheeple you ate and get pleasure out of the people of Tennessee seeing the official election records and having official proof that you are a know nothing, no body when it comes to ALL things political.... other than being a blindly led sheeple!

Count down to Linda Cooper voting record made public on Topic..... 4 & 1/2 hours.
The Nashville office e doesn't ignore FOYA!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#73848 Mar 25, 2013
Tax paying voter wrote:
<quoted text>Geese Cooper! Do you THINK WE DON'T ALL KNOW THAT WAS YOUR POST? Ever since you switched from A T&T to Charter you have left a BIG footprint all over IP ADDRESS LAND! LOL!
what's sad, for YOU, is..... YOU actually THINK you food someone, ANYONE, By logging out and posting! Well... some of us have a sweet little program that tells is when posts come from the same IP, it's called a MAC ADDRESS. You might want to look at the bottom of your Charter modem and look at it..... WOW! WHAT A SHOCKER! YEP, all of those posts you THOUGHT you were making on the "down low"... haven't been.... hummmm.. have a plan "C"?
Lmao you can't tell her or her boyfriend Martha Spy anything. They think they are so clever yet everyone knows their game. The only difference in the two is she just an idiot and he's an idiot with a very disturbed mind. They are a perfect match indeed.

Hello btw.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#73849 Mar 25, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
BS,, they use them all the time. dem/lib ---
I haven't fixed one since Nam'(just to see if it worked)......and I've never heard that our best have fixed them on a M-4 Carbine these last two wars. So "all the time" I don't think so. But then again I should correct myself and say we have fewer bayonets now.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#73850 Mar 25, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>You are one desperate and pitiful Human Being if posting my Voting Record is the Highlight of your day. Absolutely Incredible how empty some People's Lives truly are.
But, knock yourself out if that's all the pleasure you can find. I couldn't care less!
You have brought up an interesting question though. I wonder if that's legal to post it without my permission. So, I'm saying plain out that YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION!
This might be something else for I-4 to investigate, as well as our Election Office....and Topix is gonna love you for dragging them into it! Legal or not, it's something that doesn't happen everyday and the News Media might jump on this like a hen on a June Bug, especially with all the controversy in the Republican Party right now and the election heating up for next year. This might get interesting!:)
Seems you are a little more than alarmed that another one of your many lies will be uncovered with proof. If you voted in 2012 why would you care if it's posted? You didn't vote and I know you are lying and so does everyone else. Just admit you are a fraud in the worst way and move along. Once again I will be proved honest and you a liar. That won't be the first time my darling.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#73851 Mar 25, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>You are one desperate and pitiful Human Being if posting my Voting Record is the Highlight of your day. Absolutely Incredible how empty some People's Lives truly are.
But, knock yourself out if that's all the pleasure you can find. I couldn't care less!
You have brought up an interesting question though. I wonder if that's legal to post it without my permission. So, I'm saying plain out that YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION!
This might be something else for I-4 to investigate, as well as our Election Office....and Topix is gonna love you for dragging them into it! Legal or not, it's something that doesn't happen everyday and the News Media might jump on this like a hen on a June Bug, especially with all the controversy in the Republican Party right now and the election heating up for next year. This might get interesting!:)
For the record sweetie, the lovely ladies at the local court house aren't intimadated nor impressed by your calls. They are helpful and kind and realize you are nothing in Camden. Believe me they are well aware of your ignorance.

Have a fabulous day sugar babe.

That's all...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#73852 Mar 25, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't that blow your mind. The Tea Baggers say that Fox Fake News is too Liberal!
What Planet did these People fly in here from???
Yeah Sassy it does, but when I think about the TeaBaggers(not the sex act but the act of sending tea bags Washington D.C.) it's just par for the course.
They all just want to be to the "Right" of the TeaBagger standing next to them.....to a TeaBagger there is no far right.....they just keep on moving further to the right.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#73853 Mar 25, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah Sassy it does, but when I think about the TeaBaggers(not the sex act but the act of sending tea bags Washington D.C.) it's just par for the course.
They all just want to be to the "Right" of the TeaBagger standing next to them.....to a TeaBagger there is no far right.....they just keep on moving further to the right.
Monday's extra "n" for you. Enjoy and use with care Democrap Dunlapian.

That's all...
Curious

Cowpens, SC

#73854 Mar 25, 2013
Tax paying voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Geese Cooper! Do you THINK WE DON'T ALL KNOW THAT WAS YOUR POST? Ever since you switched from A T&T to Charter you have left a BIG footprint all over IP ADDRESS LAND! LOL!
what's sad, for YOU, is..... YOU actually THINK you food someone, ANYONE, By logging out and posting! Well... some of us have a sweet little program that tells is when posts come from the same IP, it's called a MAC ADDRESS. You might want to look at the bottom of your Charter modem and look at it..... WOW! WHAT A SHOCKER! YEP, all of those posts you THOUGHT you were making on the "down low"... haven't been.... hummmm.. have a plan "C"?
The only thing that you can obtain legally and WITHOUT a court order is an ISP address. Furthermore, for the record, are you saying that you have accessed someone's IP address?
Timbuk2

Boca Raton, FL

#73855 Mar 25, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah Sassy it does, but when I think about the TeaBaggers(not the sex act but the act of sending tea bags Washington D.C.) it's just par for the course.
They all just want to be to the "Right" of the TeaBagger standing next to them.....to a TeaBagger there is no far right.....they just keep on moving further to the right.
What's Teabagger in French?

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/24...

PARIS — Paris riot police fought back crowds who pushed their way onto Paris' landmark Champs-Elysees avenue as part of a huge protest against a draft law allowing same-sex couples to marry and adopt children.

Sustained protests led by opposition conservatives in this traditionally Catholic country have eroded support for the draft law in recent months, and organizers hope Sunday's march will weigh on the Senate debate.

Polls indicate a shrinking majority of French voters back gay marriage, which is legal in about a dozen mostly European nations and some U.S. states. But polls show French voters are less enthusiastic about adoption by same-sex couples.
Timbuk2

Boca Raton, FL

#73856 Mar 25, 2013
All you rich haters oughta love this:

Cyprus strikes last-minute EU bailout deal

Agreement set to involve heavy losses for wealthy investors, while those with savings under €100,000 will be spared.

European leaders reached an agreement with Cyprus early on Monday morning that closes down the island's second-biggest bank and inflicts huge losses on wealthy savers.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#73857 Mar 25, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not discussing my financial affairs on this Forum, if that's what you're trying to goad me into, for several reasons...one being that it's none of your business or anybody else's!
But, when it gets to the point that you're so greedy that you won't pay your Taxes as the Wealthy don't, or begrudge paying them, as you do...then, you don't deserve to live in this Country and we would be better off without you, IMO!
you're being asked to give mere money...what if you were asked to give your Life as so many have done? And you want to bit*h about paying money that you will survive without, or survive to make more???? GET OUT OF MY FACE!!!
Maam, I can guarantee you I pay a lot more taxes than you do. And guess what, you get the same benefits and rights that I do. How much fairer can you get?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Capital Theater and Scott Miller 3 min Cutshaw Nation 6
Masons in county offices 3 min Dr Wu 15
Poll What all u put on a bloney sandmich? 7 min friendofdog 21
4 apply for school director 10 min No respect 12
Angie Summey 2 hr Poser 9
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 3 hr Red_Forman 7,783
Recommended contractors for decks 4 hr Pat 10
Bible to become Tennessee state book? 11 hr Dr Wu 35
Hillary Clinton is running for POTUS 13 hr Voter John Doe 29
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]