screw u

United States

#73811 Mar 24, 2013
Scream n yell at me bitch,i loves it,loves it,loves it :)
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#73812 Mar 24, 2013
I hate to be mean or a dick head but quit bitchin for a few an watch the damn videos I put up.
Trees give out oxygen and we breath oxvgen and the friggen trees are on their way out.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#73813 Mar 24, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
In 2012 she was unable to vote because of her refusal to complete the voter registration card. She was registered to vote up until that year but I do not have information to prove that she did vote or not. Whatever she says us a lie.
Not that it's any of your business because it is NOT, but my new Voters Registration Card that they mailed me last year is in my wallet right now. I'm sure everybody else got a new one last year, too.
Funny they would do that since You claim I'm not registered to vote.
But, I will check on that IN NASHVILLE before next year's election!
NOT here, NASHVILLE!
screw u

United States

#73814 Mar 24, 2013
Gn sweetheart :)

Location hidden

#73815 Mar 24, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Not that it's any of your business because it is NOT, but my new Voters Registration Card that they mailed me last year is in my wallet right now. I'm sure everybody else got a new one last year, too.
Funny they would do that since You claim I'm not registered to vote.
But, I will check on that IN NASHVILLE before next year's election!
NOT here, NASHVILLE!
Dear stop lying. You may have a card now but in 2012 you where unable to vote due to your refusal to provide verification. Why are you lying when documentation proves otherwise. You have even posted on this site that you believed the office in Camden was attempting to keep you from voting. You may fool some people but I know the truth.
Tax paying voter

Dallas, TX

#73816 Mar 24, 2013
I should do it just to prove you the liar you are.
1. voting g records are public record.
2. It will throw you into a tail spin.
3. It will prove you are a liar.
4. It will show the state of Tennessee Topic users that you are a "Do as I say not as I do" person.

5 IT'S perfectly legal to get records of a persons record of voting activity, its up lic information. Records of HOW someone votes is NOT public. IF they voted IS PUBIC.

6. AGAIN... It will prove you haven't voted in 5 years.

Maybe I'll get the records and put it on a website and pit a link on all of the State wide Tennessee Tppix forums so everyone can see that you haven't voted in 5 years.

In the mean time you can get the records that my voting rights were restored in 2010 and put that on here. Guess which one of us will get it right?
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#73817 Mar 24, 2013
I used my voter registration card to light my fireplace logs last year when they told me Ross Perot was never coming back.
Tax paying voter

Dallas, TX

#73818 Mar 24, 2013
Redistricting caused every voter to get a new card LAST YEAR, including the voters that weren't qualified bit got grandfathered by the Republicans of Tennessee passing law to protect even old delusional absent minded multiple personalitied democrats that were too lazy to amit they were BORN IN THE USA!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#73819 Mar 24, 2013
Tax paying voter wrote:
I should do it just to prove you the liar you are.
1. voting g records are public record.
2. It will throw you into a tail spin.
3. It will prove you are a liar.
4. It will show the state of Tennessee Topic users that you are a "Do as I say not as I do" person.
5 IT'S perfectly legal to get records of a persons record of voting activity, its up lic information. Records of HOW someone votes is NOT public. IF they voted IS PUBIC.
6. AGAIN... It will prove you haven't voted in 5 years.
Maybe I'll get the records and put it on a website and pit a link on all of the State wide Tennessee Tppix forums so everyone can see that you haven't voted in 5 years.
In the mean time you can get the records that my voting rights were restored in 2010 and put that on here. Guess which one of us will get it right?
Oh my, SSS is headin to the Middle East.

Location hidden

#73820 Mar 24, 2013
Tax paying voter wrote:
Redistricting caused every voter to get a new card LAST YEAR, including the voters that weren't qualified bit got grandfathered by the Republicans of Tennessee passing law to protect even old delusional absent minded multiple personalitied democrats that were too lazy to amit they were BORN IN THE USA!
She actually REFUSED to show proof then had the nerve to be angry when her registration was voided. I'm not sure who she thinks she is fooling by lying like she does. Had she not made such an issue on this very site no one may have ever even checked when she was claiming she had voted. She lying.
U A E

Kemp, TX

#73821 Mar 24, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, SSS is headin to the Middle East.
Uhhhh, you can keep her.
Nose

Tampa, FL

#73822 Mar 24, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
She actually REFUSED to show proof then had the nerve to be angry when her registration was voided. I'm not sure who she thinks she is fooling by lying like she does. Had she not made such an issue on this very site no one may have ever even checked when she was claiming she had voted. She lying.
I voted so what's the big deal?

Location hidden

#73823 Mar 24, 2013
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#73824 Mar 24, 2013
Betti Boop wrote:
<quoted text>That's what they mean when they say "take my country back".....just how far back,in centuries,do they want to go ?
Well it appears after the dem/libs have had their hand in it for another 4 years at least, there might not be nothing to get back.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#73825 Mar 24, 2013
Timbuk2 wrote:
"It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing to war." 1962 john F. Kennedy
Barack Obama: WASHINGTON Looking beyond the wars he inherited, President Barack Obama on Thursday launched a reshaping and shrinking of the military.
He don't want to hurt his kinfolk over there
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#73826 Mar 24, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, didn't President Obama advise Romney that we were not using bayonets anymore!
BS,, they use them all the time. dem/lib ---
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#73827 Mar 24, 2013
Huckabee wrote:
Abortion doctor charged with seven 1st degree murder charges for killin babies. what has this world came to? this is the sickest shit ive ever heard...cutting there spines? WTF kinda world we livin in? its worse than I thought I knew it was bad but this is just sick
sss thinks thats fine?????? Less at the dinner table
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#73828 Mar 24, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're talking about the Super Wealthy, I couldn't agree more. But, if you're talking about that Mother of two trying to raise her Children on 180 plus dollars a MONTH Welfare check, then you are sadly mistaken!
JFK was referring to the Wealthy, like his Family and Himself.
OH you mean like George Sorros, Warren Beaty, Bill Gates, Jeffery Emmeld.. Are these the ones you are talkinga about? Hey they are on you dem/lib side. They want it to fall down to pick up the pieces.. They believe they can make you fell better than anybody.

OMG unbelievable ignorance running rampant in this country.
Tax paying voter

Dallas, TX

#73829 Mar 24, 2013
Per YOUR link....
The bill was sponsored in the Tennessee House of Representatives by State Rep. Gary Odom.
At least you admit it was a REPUBLICAN that saved your right to vote!!!!!! You UNGRATFUL BIGGOT!
Now..... what court and WHAT WAS THE NAME OF THE JUDGE you claimed 100 times ordered your right to vote be restored? Or, would you prefer to admit you didn't fill out your registration correctly and there was NEVER a court or judge involved??
Concerned Citizen

Paris, TN

#73830 Mar 24, 2013
Carey Counselor wrote:
<quoted text>
What has really been STOLEN is thousands of dollars, they say about $40,000 so far, from the Benton County Taxpayers for the County to Defend the Lawsuit Walker v. Ward et al, a Federal Civil Rights Law suit that will go to Jury Trial on June 6th of this year in Federal Court in Jackson TN.
I see from this weeks Camden Chronicle there another Lawyer bill for another $7,000 that needs approval at the Commission Meeting next Monday so it can be paid. A Jury Trial will add at least another $40,000 for lawyers fees, 2 of them, for the time spent for Jury Selection plus the actual Trial....in fact $40K might be getting off cheap.
It was none other Joe S. Kyle and his alter ego 'Aturney Ernie' who goaded and pushed Mark Ward to have 8 Benton County Voters arrested because they had their voting rights restored and were voting in past elections. Kyle used his 'connections' with the Sheriffs Office, the Sheriff he had campaigned for and his 'buddy' to do searches on others looking for other possible violators it has been said.
Reportedly whatever records from the Election Commission main office in Nashville sent back to local office clearing those voters when they re-registered to vote with the office being run by prior Director of Elections in BC, had somehow 'disappeared' from the local office once Mark Ward took over in January 2009.
So while Mr.Ward has the 'title' and gets the Lawsuit, who was his worthy assistant pushing the buttons for him to swear out the Warrants to have these voters arrested in their homes and taken to jail for voting. That is the real person to thank for the large legal bills the County is paying. With whatever he gets involved with, he attracts Lawsuits like bees to honey.
The fist meeting of the Benton County Beer Board and the Open Meetings Act Violations created by his actions brought the County a Lawsuit too.
Dirty Deeds Indeed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
your first love 7 min Veronica 87
What is your favorite poem? 9 min Veronica 70
Hang 7 12 min Secret Man 1
Scintillare Restaurant... any better ? 19 min Wet Willie 4
13 month old and two month old "unresponsive" a... 35 min CONCERNED 4
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 37 min Geeze Louise 1
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 47 min Jennifer Renee 5,499
Principal at Mosheim 3 hr Geeze Louise 51
wheel tax 5 hr Poster 83
Aggravated Statutory Rape in Greene County 7 hr Ignorance 94
Well, there went that one... 19 hr TROLL BUFFET 659
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:32 am PST

NBC Sports 4:32AM
Taylor Lewan wants you to know he's not a "scumbag"
Bleacher Report 7:18 AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NFL 9:47 AM
Cam Newton back on practice field after car crash
ESPN 9:47 AM
Panthers' Newton throws in return; status iffy
NBC Sports10:01 AM
Panthers' Newton practicing 8 days after crash - NBC Sports