Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 3,323)

Showing posts 66,441 - 66,460 of123,724
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73772
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
BUSH and CHENEY! How many times do you have to be told and how many News Links, that you refuse to read, does it take to prove that FACT to you? there is no possible way that you could not know the answer to that question, unless you've been in a Coma for the last 5 years...or watched and listened to and read nothing but Far Right-Wing Propaganda Sites, like Fox Fake News and Rush Limbaugh, ABSOLUTELY NO WAY!
WOW Bush and Cheney are still running the Country? And here I thought Obama and Byden took over 4 years ago. Imagine that.
Huckabee

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73773
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
BUSH and CHENEY! How many times do you have to be told and how many News Links, that you refuse to read, does it take to prove that FACT to you? there is no possible way that you could not know the answer to that question, unless you've been in a Coma for the last 5 years...or watched and listened to and read nothing but Far Right-Wing Propaganda Sites, like Fox Fake News and Rush Limbaugh, ABSOLUTELY NO WAY!
FOX NEWS IS THE BEST..........WATCH IT YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHIN

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73774
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Notfromhere wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know anyone's social standing except your own? Just because you can't comprehend "wealth" does not mean everyone else can't.It is not how much wealth one has, but how a person chooses to use their wealth that is important.
You're not seriously trying to make us believe that you're one of the 400 People that have 80-something percent of the Wealth in this Nation, are you? A few Million dollars is not considered wealthy, anymore...just Rich....and I doubt that you even rise to that Level.
Some of you People really have a higher opinion of your financial status than anybody else does. Even those worth a few Million would be considered Peons to the Truly Wealthy! So, get your nose out of the air. You're not squat, financially, except to the those trying to raise a Family on Minimum Wage. They would probably be impressed by your money and assets.
Huckabee

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73775
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only guess that you post this because you disagree with What O'Reilly said?
Me and Bill O,Reilly only speak the truth!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73776
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Betti Boop wrote:
<quoted text>Don't want him any more. He only has one testicle and his little dick is much too short for my needs.
Dang, and he's got two Posters fighting over him on Topix??? He must have something going for him! What is it?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73777
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Timbuk2 wrote:
1962 John F. Kennedy: "For of those to whom much is given, much is required."
2013: "For of those to whom much is given, nothing is required."
If you're talking about the Super Wealthy, I couldn't agree more. But, if you're talking about that Mother of two trying to raise her Children on 180 plus dollars a MONTH Welfare check, then you are sadly mistaken!

JFK was referring to the Wealthy, like his Family and Himself.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73778
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Huckabee wrote:
<quoted text> FOX NEWS IS THE BEST..........WATCH IT YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHIN
I used to a long time ago, but it didn't take me long to realize they were full of baloney!
Muff diver

Voronezh, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73779
Mar 24, 2013
 
Betti Boop wrote:
<quoted text>Don't want him any more. He only has one testicle and his little dick is much too short for my needs.
you likes muff divers, huh

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73781
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Here's an old-Fashioned idea... why don't you Woman get to know the Man first before you hop in bed with him. If you fall in love with the Man, himself, then everything else can be worked out, especially any sexual problems...other than Homosexuality and Bi-Sexuality. But, you should be able to spot that long before you fall in love with him or have sex with him.

Just a suggestion...an unpopular one nowadays, I know. But, a smart one, regardless!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73782
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Huckabee wrote:
<quoted text> FOX NEWS IS THE BEST..........WATCH IT YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHIN
FYI, the TeaBaggers(not the sex act, but the act of sending tea bags to Washington D.C.)are now starting to turn off Fox News.
Not to say you are a TeaBagger!
Notfromhere

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73783
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TONIGHT: Fox Files investigates why a 9/11 conspirator is allowed to stay in America -- for life! Plus, find out how a Russian spy ring was exposed right here in the U.S. Don't miss an all-new Fox Files at 9p/12a ET, and check out a sneak preview: http://tinyurl.com/aawwaqv
screw u

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73784
Mar 24, 2013
 
He's not comin bk
TN Citizen

Hendersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73785
Mar 24, 2013
 
Kill the post.....geezzzussss.

Tired of seeing it.....

Enough is Enough....
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73786
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not seriously trying to make us believe that you're one of the 400 People that have 80-something percent of the Wealth in this Nation, are you? A few Million dollars is not considered wealthy, anymore...just Rich....and I doubt that you even rise to that Level.
Some of you People really have a higher opinion of your financial status than anybody else does. Even those worth a few Million would be considered Peons to the Truly Wealthy! So, get your nose out of the air. You're not squat, financially, except to the those trying to raise a Family on Minimum Wage. They would probably be impressed by your money and assets.
You're not concerned with the Wealthy. You're concerned with how much they are giving you. There is a difference. Go help yourself, and the first trip should be to a qualified doctor.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73787
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>FYI, the TeaBaggers(not the sex act, but the act of sending tea bags to Washington D.C.)are now starting to turn off Fox News.
Not to say you are a TeaBagger!
Doesn't that blow your mind. The Tea Baggers say that Fox Fake News is too Liberal!

What Planet did these People fly in here from???

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73788
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not concerned with the Wealthy. You're concerned with how much they are giving you. There is a difference. Go help yourself, and the first trip should be to a qualified doctor.
I got news for you, Chump, nobody has given me anything, wealthy or otherwise. I've worked for everything I have since I was 16 years old...and raised 2 Kids while doing it.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73789
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Oh, and if makes your Little Greedy Heart feel better by thinking I owe you , as a Taxpayer, something, then you just go right ahead and do it. but, you remember that I was and am a Taxpayer, too and I thank my Lucky stars everyday that I never learned t be that greedy. I've given away as much as I've kept over the years and just worked alittle harder to make up for it and I don't begrudge one penny of it, either! Can you say the same???
Curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73790
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Can someone tell me why there are so many poor and middle class citizens that vote Republican?

As a social worker, I work with so many folks that are struggling financially. These people are drawing unemployment, have no savings, barely paying the bills, and yet they are unwavering Republicans. Is it a religious thing? Or is it a status thing?

Can anyone tell me which party has the most college educated supporters? Is it true that Democrats have a much higher percentage of supporters with a college degree?

Just curious......
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73791
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
Oh, and if makes your Little Greedy Heart feel better by thinking I owe you , as a Taxpayer, something, then you just go right ahead and do it. but, you remember that I was and am a Taxpayer, too and I thank my Lucky stars everyday that I never learned t be that greedy. I've given away as much as I've kept over the years and just worked alittle harder to make up for it and I don't begrudge one penny of it, either! Can you say the same???
I wasn't talking about taxes on cigarettes. I was talking about Federal Income tax. You don't pay those. You are asking those who do to pay more. Don't be so greedy. Go help yourself, and go see a doctor.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73792
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>WOW Bush and Cheney are still running the Country? And here I thought Obama and Byden took over 4 years ago. Imagine that.
She's like a hiker that gets lost in the woods. The hiker can spend all his or her time trying to figure out how they got lost, or the hiker can spend all of his or her time trying to find their way again. Wonder which method will actually work?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 66,441 - 66,460 of123,724
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

103 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Review: Cornerstone Personal Care Services (Oct '13) 7 min direct support staff 2 3
Greene County Mayor's Race 16 min Fresh Meat 66
Linda Woolsey Running For Judge -- No Really Sh... 33 min a positive idea 34
I love this forum because?????? 37 min trashcollector 169
New Food City store (Mar '13) 48 min The Manager 65
GINA's Restaurant 49 min neighbor 14
Anyone know anything about Chris Taylor? 1 hr Mayor 5
Greene County Clerk Race 22 hr hammeR 100
•••

Freeze Warning for Greene County was issued at April 16 at 9:05AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••