Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#73795 Mar 24, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't talking about taxes on cigarettes. I was talking about Federal Income tax. You don't pay those. You are asking those who do to pay more. Don't be so greedy. Go help yourself, and go see a doctor.
I'm not discussing my financial affairs on this Forum, if that's what you're trying to goad me into, for several reasons...one being that it's none of your business or anybody else's!

But, when it gets to the point that you're so greedy that you won't pay your Taxes as the Wealthy don't, or begrudge paying them, as you do...then, you don't deserve to live in this Country and we would be better off without you, IMO!
you're being asked to give mere money...what if you were asked to give your Life as so many have done? And you want to bit*h about paying money that you will survive without, or survive to make more???? GET OUT OF MY FACE!!!
Tax paying voter

Dallas, TX

#73796 Mar 24, 2013
How many elections have you stayed home for, SSS? Word on the street is you haven't voted in the last 6 elections, including the last 2 presidential elections.

I guess you think being a NON voting citizen makes you an expert in all things political.

Location hidden

#73798 Mar 24, 2013
Tax paying voter wrote:
How many elections have you stayed home for, SSS? Word on the street is you haven't voted in the last 6 elections, including the last 2 presidential elections.
I guess you think being a NON voting citizen makes you an expert in all things political.
Well, "word on the street" is wrong! Since you got your Voting Rights restored in 2010, you've gone "crazier" over voting, haven't you? That's because you're almost 50 years old and it's a totally new experience for you. What a shame!
Tax paying voter

Dallas, TX

#73800 Mar 24, 2013
you didn't vote and haven't voted in 5 years and we all know it. you can lie, like you always do, but WE all know that for a fact. I've voted in every election, you haven't. my right to vote was restored in 2010? that isn't true, but its your lie so tell it any way you want to. You always do. shall we get a copy of the election records and make them public to show you are a liar? We can do that.
BC Alien

United States

#73801 Mar 24, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, "word on the street" is wrong! Since you got your Voting Rights restored in 2010, you've gone "crazier" over voting, haven't you? That's because you're almost 50 years old and it's a totally new experience for you. What a shame!
Poor old woman. Now your the one rocking the cradle.

However you could supplement your gov. check with some phone sex. It shouldn't take too much time away from posting on here.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#73802 Mar 24, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
She's like a hiker that gets lost in the woods. The hiker can spend all his or her time trying to figure out how they got lost, or the hiker can spend all of his or her time trying to find their way again. Wonder which method will actually work?
I drop bread crumbs and follow them back out.Has no one heard of this method.

Location hidden

#73803 Mar 24, 2013
over the edge wrote:
<quoted text>I dont post much on this forum but I do read post from time to time.Who is this sexy senior sassy?And why do you call her Linda cooter stink?
Her name is Linda. Check on the Camden Tn forums for anything you want to know concerning her. The last name Cooterstink comes from a former friend of hers. Apparently bathing isn't something she does often but she can provide the details.

Thanks and have a great day.

Location hidden

#73804 Mar 24, 2013
Tax paying voter wrote:
you didn't vote and haven't voted in 5 years and we all know it. you can lie, like you always do, but WE all know that for a fact. I've voted in every election, you haven't. my right to vote was restored in 2010? that isn't true, but its your lie so tell it any way you want to. You always do. shall we get a copy of the election records and make them public to show you are a liar? We can do that.
Yes, you do that...you do exactly that!

Location hidden

#73805 Mar 24, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not discussing my financial affairs on this Forum, if that's what you're trying to goad me into, for several reasons...one being that it's none of your business or anybody else's!

But, when it gets to the point that you're so greedy that you won't pay your Taxes as the Wealthy don't, or begrudge paying them, as you do...then, you don't deserve to live in this Country and we would be better off without you, IMO!
you're being asked to give mere money...what if you were asked to give your Life as so many have done? And you want to bit*h about paying money that you will survive without, or survive to make more???? GET OUT OF MY FACE!!!
Again, it's not our responsibility to pay for bad choices you made in your life. Get off your lazy azz and go work for it like we did otherwise starve and vanish which would be less of a strain on the economy.

That's all...
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#73806 Mar 24, 2013
Videos of trees dying all over the planet.
http://chemtrailsinourskies.wordpress.com/201...

Location hidden

#73807 Mar 24, 2013
Tax paying voter wrote:

In 2012 she was unable to vote because of her refusal to complete the voter registration card. She was registered to vote up until that year but I do not have information to prove that she did vote or not. Whatever she says us a lie.

Location hidden

#73808 Mar 24, 2013
BC Alien wrote:
<quoted text>Poor old woman. Now your the one rocking the cradle.
However you could supplement your gov. check with some phone sex. It shouldn't take too much time away from posting on here.
I figure that you would be more right up your alley, than mine. and who says I need anything to "supplement my income", anyway?

Location hidden

#73810 Mar 24, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Her name is Linda. Check on the Camden Tn forums for anything you want to know concerning her. The last name Cooterstink comes from a former friend of hers. Apparently bathing isn't something she does often but she can provide the details.
Thanks and have a great day.
Oh no, it came from the Trolls and I don't want anybody thinking that I would have Friends like them. THEY ARE NOT MY FRIENDS. They are my Tormentors and my Bullies, but never my Friends, not now , not then, not EVER!
screw u

United States

#73811 Mar 24, 2013
Scream n yell at me bitch,i loves it,loves it,loves it :)
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#73812 Mar 24, 2013
I hate to be mean or a dick head but quit bitchin for a few an watch the damn videos I put up.
Trees give out oxygen and we breath oxvgen and the friggen trees are on their way out.

Location hidden

#73813 Mar 24, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
In 2012 she was unable to vote because of her refusal to complete the voter registration card. She was registered to vote up until that year but I do not have information to prove that she did vote or not. Whatever she says us a lie.
Not that it's any of your business because it is NOT, but my new Voters Registration Card that they mailed me last year is in my wallet right now. I'm sure everybody else got a new one last year, too.
Funny they would do that since You claim I'm not registered to vote.
But, I will check on that IN NASHVILLE before next year's election!
NOT here, NASHVILLE!
screw u

United States

#73814 Mar 24, 2013
Gn sweetheart :)

Location hidden

#73815 Mar 24, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Not that it's any of your business because it is NOT, but my new Voters Registration Card that they mailed me last year is in my wallet right now. I'm sure everybody else got a new one last year, too.
Funny they would do that since You claim I'm not registered to vote.
But, I will check on that IN NASHVILLE before next year's election!
NOT here, NASHVILLE!
Dear stop lying. You may have a card now but in 2012 you where unable to vote due to your refusal to provide verification. Why are you lying when documentation proves otherwise. You have even posted on this site that you believed the office in Camden was attempting to keep you from voting. You may fool some people but I know the truth.
Tax paying voter

Dallas, TX

#73816 Mar 24, 2013
I should do it just to prove you the liar you are.
1. voting g records are public record.
2. It will throw you into a tail spin.
3. It will prove you are a liar.
4. It will show the state of Tennessee Topic users that you are a "Do as I say not as I do" person.

5 IT'S perfectly legal to get records of a persons record of voting activity, its up lic information. Records of HOW someone votes is NOT public. IF they voted IS PUBIC.

6. AGAIN... It will prove you haven't voted in 5 years.

Maybe I'll get the records and put it on a website and pit a link on all of the State wide Tennessee Tppix forums so everyone can see that you haven't voted in 5 years.

In the mean time you can get the records that my voting rights were restored in 2010 and put that on here. Guess which one of us will get it right?
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#73817 Mar 24, 2013
I used my voter registration card to light my fireplace logs last year when they told me Ross Perot was never coming back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charging $20 to get cell phones back at school (Aug '11) 45 min curious 163
Trailer park on Jones bridge Rd on the curve? 1 hr whothehellcares- 12
Chrissy Harvey 1 hr bbl 5
Bojangles 2 hr whothehellcares- 2
Masons in county offices 4 hr McDermott 20
bonnie whittington 4 hr behind the mirror 3
where have all the good women gone 4 hr looking 66
Capital Theater and Scott Miller 7 hr greeneville sux 12
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search