Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#73647 Mar 23, 2013
Notfromhere wrote:
<quoted text>*sense * to..."smart phone!!
Now, I'm just guessing, but I'll bet that you're trying to tell us something.:)
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#73648 Mar 23, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You're exactly right. But, if and when this Nation ever does become economically sound, they Govt. will have to pick up those IOU's unless they can destroy the Program before then. And the TEApublicans are literally foaming at the mouth with anticipation, at the very thought of getting their greedy hands on that 3 plus Trillion dollars in that Reserve Fund!
And just for the Ones of you that don't know, Nothing about Medicare is FREE for the Retirees! Every separate part of the coverage comes out of their Social Security Check and the Deductibles have to be paid out-of-pocket and so does everything over the 80% that Medicare Pays, unless One buys a Supplemental Insurance from a Private Insurance Company for thousands of dollars per year and it will only cover certain things. The more they cover, the more thounsands per year they costs. And now, our "wages" aren't going up enough per year, if at all, enough to even offset the increased price of groceries thanks, this year, to the TEApublican-controlled Congress! Social Security Retirees didn't even get a raise the previous 2 years, and we all know how prices of everything have gone up in the last 3 years.
So, if you can advocate for that kind of treatment for the Social Security Retirees who built this Country, who are too old now to do your Slave Labor, you're the Lost Cause Of Humanity, anyway and this Country does NOT need People like you, nor want them! We've got way to many of you already that should be purged from our Society!
So ObamaCare is going to save us all,,, Lord Have Mercy..... but glad we got that straight.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#73649 Mar 23, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe, he took his Wife out to dinner, reckon?
No Linda Cooterstink he didn't. He's busy looking for more smut under his SN Mrs Martha. Rightly named because he's so old his talley wackier shrunk up in him so he told. Roflmao.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#73650 Mar 23, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
I think we should have a New Law in this Country, stating that if you intentionally tell, post, broadcast, or print a Lie to more than one Person, you will automatically be deported to a Middle East Country. No Court Trial, no nothing, just put on the next Military Plane (saves the price of airfare) headed to one of those Countries, and dumped on the Tarmac upon arrival.
The only problem with that is that none of those Countries want you , either...and there would be such an influx of Americans, in massive numbers, that the Middle Eastern Countries would think it was an American Invasion and shoot you on-sight! Oh well, if they gotta, they gotta!
Just don't send 'em back , that's all we should ask of the Middle Eastern Countries...PLEASE, just don't send 'em back!
Would somebody get her a ticket for tomorrow morning.
waco 1909

Houston, TX

#73651 Mar 23, 2013
Oregon.It's a state of mind.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#73652 Mar 23, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>Would somebody get her a ticket for tomorrow morning.
No one wants to get that close to her. She stinks and she condones perverted sexual acts with her bf.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#73653 Mar 23, 2013
Goodnoght Folks! I'm getting off here for tonight. It's either that or be bored to death.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#73654 Mar 23, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Goodnoght Folks! I'm getting off here for tonight. It's either that or be bored to death.
goodnite sugar babe, holla. Lol.
Notfromhere

United States

#73655 Mar 23, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm...'cause I want to...and I can?
No, because you don't know any better...Redneck through and through!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#73659 Mar 23, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are not going to do ANYTHING with me...I thought I had already made that perfectly clear in many different ways, numerous times! Get Over It and Get Used To It...it ain't gonna happen, PERIOD!
As usual, when you get caught, you try to change the subject. When are you leaving for the Middle East?
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#73660 Mar 23, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>

And just for the Ones of you that don't know, Nothing about Medicare is FREE for the Retirees! Every separate part of the coverage comes out of their Social Security Check and the Deductibles have to be paid out-of-pocket and so does everything over the 80% that Medicare Pays, unless One buys a Supplemental Insurance from a Private Insurance Company for thousands of dollars per year and it will only cover certain things. The more they cover, the more thounsands per year they costs. And now, our "wages" aren't going up enough per year, if at all, enough to even offset the increased price of groceries thanks, this year, to the TEApublican-controlled Congress! Social Security Retirees didn't even get a raise the previous 2 years, and we all know how prices of everything have gone up in the last 3 years.
What an atrocity! How dare the government actually make you pay for at least some of the benefits you are getting. How dare they! That is the most un-American thing ever heard of. Don't they know that people like you should have others pay for all their needs in life? What could the government possibly be thinking??? Those damn TeaPublicans and Fox News were probably behind this don't you think?

Sassy, you have said some pretty deranged things on here, but with this post, you have topped even yourself. You need to go ask an insurance agent what a healthcare insurance premium for someone over 65 would cost. Take that figure, and if you smoke, multiply it by 4. If you are overweight, multiply it again by 2. I am not saying you do these things, but if you do, these are the multipliers. Then take out of that premium what you have paid into medicare. You fill find there is a large portion of medicare you did not pay for. Your past employers paid for part. Current taxpayers are paying for the other part. Your contribution is minimal compared to what others are paying. What you are basically saying is you feel you shouldn't pay anything and everybody else should pay more for YOUR benefits. What about transportation? Maybe you should get your car paid for by the government. Maybe you should get your food paid for by the government. In essence, that is exactly what you are implying with this post. News flash, the government doesn't pay for anything. Taxpayers pay for everything. When you state you deserve something, you are saying someone else should pay for it.

Here's a good idea. Since you are able to use a computer, maybe you should give up half your time posting on the internet and using that time to work part time somewhere to help pay these expenses. Being more self sustaining is a lot more beneficial to you than to be dependent on something or someone. You constantly bash the wealthy because you want them to pay for your needs. Why don't you pay for your needs? If you are retired as you say, then you should have planned for your healthcare in your retirement planning. Assuming you did this, why are you now complaining you have to pay anything for healthcare? You are not owed anything because you worked for part of your life. Guess what, everybody has. You might reply by saying healthcare cost too much for me to afford. I would agree. That is why medicare is in existence, to help defray the costs. But it is not FREE. You have to have a stake in your own healthcare. Others are not willing to pay for your needs simply because you don't want to pay for anything. Teapublicans don't prioritize your needs over their own. In fact, no one is going to prioritize your needs over their own.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#73661 Mar 23, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> The final bill (now law) on Obamacare had both carrots and sticks regarding employer funded health insurance "Pete", and I have a copy of the final rules on the sticks part...but not the carrot part yet. I have been told the rules are still being written regarding the tax incentives in the law for those of us who employ people. Depending on how the final rules shake out...this might hurt small business, or it might not. My tax professional tells me it is possible that the law will help me, even though I do not employ anywhere near the 50 person threshold. My congressman knows less about this than I do so...I guess we will just have to wait and see.
Hi OT. I couldn't agree with you more. I would like to say that Republicans, like democrats, want the same thing ... a nation that is thriving economically, a great place to raise a family, a government that protects our rights, a community that helps one another out, a nation that helps those in need while also helping those seeking to better their life and provide the most they can for their families. In my opinion, what hinders this from happening are politics and the media. Also in my opinion, what could help the politics hurdle are term limits. I don't know how to circumvent the media problem but I do recognize that Fox is part of the problem along with MSNBC, CBS, ABC, etc. What will get us back to being a truly great nation is people like yourself who see problems for what they are with realistic solutions. You also have a great willingness to consider other viewpoints and work with them instead of against them. I applaud your wisdom and your moral basis to incorporate what all people would like to see instead of simply a one-sided approach to what you think a government should be. People like SSS can only hurt the country while people like you enhance it. We may be on opposite ends of the political spectrum, but we both are tightly meshed in what we believe are the steps to help the country mend. Our country needs more people to think like you. Thank you!
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#73662 Mar 23, 2013
Notfromhere wrote:
Doumentries????What???Why do yo capitalize random words??? It really makes no since ti capitalize nonproper nouns!<quoted text>
Its a new type language---The capital represent "shouting" Has nothing to do the proper sentence construction.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#73663 Mar 23, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
No Linda Cooterstink he didn't. He's busy looking for more smut under his SN Mrs Martha. Rightly named because he's so old his talley wackier shrunk up in him so he told. Roflmao.
Is that all you think about, is "talley wackiers"? Matbe, you shouldn't have had yours cut off or maybe you never grew one...I don't know and I don't care which one it is. Get it...I DON'T CARE!

BTW, you can't spell, either! You're just a total failure at everything, it would seem!
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#73664 Mar 23, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
No one wants to get that close to her. She stinks and she condones perverted sexual acts with her bf.
HUH?????????
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#73665 Mar 23, 2013
The irony of this horror story is that we rats are being plundered to finance our own demise.,
http://www.globalreseach.ca/chemtrails-aeroso...
tea party tea party

Milan, TN

#73666 Mar 23, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all you think about, is "talley wackiers"? Matbe, you shouldn't have had yours cut off or maybe you never grew one...I don't know and I don't care which one it is. Get it...I DON'T CARE!
BTW, you can't spell, either! You're just a total failure at everything, it would seem!
if you dont care shut your face that looks like an ass up!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#73667 Mar 23, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
What an atrocity! How dare the government actually make you pay for at least some of the benefits you are getting. How dare they! That is the most un-American thing ever heard of. Don't they know that people like you should have others pay for all their needs in life? What could the government possibly be thinking??? Those damn TeaPublicans and Fox News were probably behind this don't you think?
Sassy, you have said some pretty deranged things on here, but with this post, you have topped even yourself. You need to go ask an insurance agent what a healthcare insurance premium for someone over 65 would cost. Take that figure, and if you smoke, multiply it by 4. If you are overweight, multiply it again by 2. I am not saying you do these things, but if you do, these are the multipliers. Then take out of that premium what you have paid into medicare. You fill find there is a large portion of medicare you did not pay for. Your past employers paid for part. Current taxpayers are paying for the other part. Your contribution is minimal compared to what others are paying. What you are basically saying is you feel you shouldn't pay anything and everybody else should pay more for YOUR benefits. What about transportation? Maybe you should get your car paid for by the government. Maybe you should get your food paid for by the government. In essence, that is exactly what you are implying with this post. News flash, the government doesn't pay for anything. Taxpayers pay for everything. When you state you deserve something, you are saying someone else should pay for it.
Here's a good idea. Since you are able to use a computer, maybe you should give up half your time posting on the internet and using that time to work part time somewhere to help pay these expenses. Being more self sustaining is a lot more beneficial to you than to be dependent on something or someone. You constantly bash the wealthy because you want them to pay for your needs. Why don't you pay for your needs? If you are retired as you say, then you should have planned for your healthcare in your retirement planning. Assuming you did this, why are you now complaining you have to pay anything for healthcare? You are not owed anything because you worked for part of your life. Guess what, everybody has. You might reply by saying healthcare cost too much for me to afford. I would agree. That is why medicare is in existence, to help defray the costs. But it is not FREE. You have to have a stake in your own healthcare. Others are not willing to pay for your needs simply because you don't want to pay for anything. Teapublicans don't prioritize your needs over their own. In fact, no one is going to prioritize your needs over their own.
I suspect that you're alot younger than I am, so why don't you take your own advice? If you would spend half as much time looking after your Business that you claim you have, but I doubt...as you do on the computer bragging and trying to tell everybody else what to do with their Life, Money, etc., then maybe, just maybe your Business, if you REALLY have one , wouldn't be about to go belly-up!
Some People can build a Business up, but they can't hold it. I suspect that you can't do either one, but you play a Business-Owner on Topix because you want desperately to be the "Boss" of Something or Somebody...probably because in real Life , you're not the Boss of anything or anybody, not even yourself! My guess is that you are totally dominated by SOMEBODY...Parents, a wife, SOMEBODY and you hate it, but you don't have the guts to stop it nor the Self-Confidence to try and stand on your own! So, you come on Topix to play the "Big man" that you know you're not, in real Life and to "boss" somebody! That's the way I've got you figured, Pete, Ole Buddy!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#73668 Mar 23, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>HUH?????????
Sorry. Long story but she and her bf surf the net for sexual endeavors.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#73669 Mar 23, 2013
Try one more time.I found this very disturbing.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/chemtrails-aeros...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What does Christmas mean to you? 6 min Trunketeer 17
Effects from smoking cigarettes 6 min Ralph 12
Just announced! 500th post wins trip to Hawaii. 20 min Trunketeer 54
Merry Christmas To All... 23 min Kohlrabi 16
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 25 min jane jones 155
DNA testing 40 min wondering 1
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 43 min beech creek 274
On the 1st day of Christmas 59 min Crazy 28
Principal at Mosheim 2 hr oh lawd 78
Is Greene County inbred? 7 hr Mary Kresmus 37
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:58 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:58PM
Betting Odds, Prediction for Colts vs. Titans
NBC Sports 8:22 AM
Falcons cut LB James Anderson on Christmas Eve
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
NBC Sports12:22 PM
Gano eager for another chance vs. Falcons - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:53 AM
Panthers coach and family replaced gifts for break-in victims