Timbuk2

Boca Raton, FL

#73625 Mar 23, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
I think we should have a New Law in this Country, stating that if you intentionally tell, post, broadcast, or print a Lie to more than one Person, you will automatically be deported to a Middle East Country.
George Zimmerman LIKES this. The only problem is that we'd have to send the entire NBC, ABC, CBS, MiserableNBC, and CNN to that middle east country.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#73626 Mar 23, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> You can go back to the days of the Waltons if you want to...no indoor bathrooms, no central heat and no heat in the bedrooms at all. Sleeping under enough quilts that you can't turn over in bed. Hand-me-down clothes, washboards, wood stoves no air conditioning,......no thanks.. I already lived that and no hawthorn berry is going to make me "happy" enough to go back to that life....The only Walton life I would like to try for a while is as a member of Mr. Sam Walton's clan.
IOW You're a little bit of s wuss?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#73627 Mar 23, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
However the old fashioned Waltons had no atomic bombs, no nuclear power plants.no WMDs.no GMOs,no Monsanto,no chinese junk,no Zombies,no poluted water and plenty of it,no chemtrails,no going bankrup over medical,no illegal aliens etc,etc.
If your concerned about air conditioning then how did it get so cold in the bedrooms? Did you go north for the winter.You forgot to mention the Sears catalog for your outhouse trip.
Try the out house in 3 feet of snow and minus 20 with your nose stuck together and then complain.
Don't be a wimp.Get out that snow shovel and make your way to the crap house like I did.
Why on Earth would you want to go back to those days?

I could take your complaints One by one and refute or explain them, but I'm not going to. But, I will ask you one thing. If you prefer living like that, then WHY DON'T YOU? There are plenty of places in the Southern States where People still live like that, so just give up all of your modern conveniences, including your computer, Smartphone, and vehicle...buy you a Mule and a Wagon, some kerosene lamps...and move! It's very simple if you truly want to live like that. But, don't worry...odds are that you'll die early, since you're not used to it. So if you don't like it, you won't have to endure it for long. Look on the bright side.:)
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#73628 Mar 23, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
I think we should have a New Law in this Country, stating that if you intentionally tell, post, broadcast, or print a Lie to more than one Person, you will automatically be deported to a Middle East Country. No Court Trial, no nothing, just put on the next Military Plane (saves the price of airfare) headed to one of those Countries, and dumped on the Tarmac upon arrival.
The only problem with that is that none of those Countries want you , either...and there would be such an influx of Americans, in massive numbers, that the Middle Eastern Countries would think it was an American Invasion and shoot you on-sight! Oh well, if they gotta, they gotta!
Just don't send 'em back , that's all we should ask of the Middle Eastern Countries...PLEASE, just don't send 'em back!
Wow. If you tell a lie you leave?You mean your buddy Obama is on his way East?
His nose has been growing so fast from lies I hope they hurry before they can't get him in the plane.

Location hidden

#73629 Mar 23, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. If you tell a lie you leave?You mean your buddy Obama is on his way East?
His nose has been growing so fast from lies I hope they hurry before they can't get him in the plane.
Naw, Obama's staying...but you and your Teapublican Buddies are "goners' for sure! You better learn Arabic...and write when you get work!:)

Location hidden

#73630 Mar 23, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
She believes that will scare the Zombies away.
It didn't work though because you're still here, Doggone it!:)

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#73631 Mar 23, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
I think we should have a New Law in this Country, stating that if you intentionally tell, post, broadcast, or print a Lie to more than one Person, you will automatically be deported to a Middle East Country. No Court Trial, no nothing, just put on the next Military Plane (saves the price of airfare) headed to one of those Countries, and dumped on the Tarmac upon arrival.
The only problem with that is that none of those Countries want you , either...and there would be such an influx of Americans, in massive numbers, that the Middle Eastern Countries would think it was an American Invasion and shoot you on-sight! Oh well, if they gotta, they gotta!
Just don't send 'em back , that's all we should ask of the Middle Eastern Countries...PLEASE, just don't send 'em back!
What do we do with someone like you who does it multiple times a day, let alone a week, month, year?

Location hidden

#73632 Mar 23, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>IOW You're a little bit of s wuss?
Well, if that ain't the Pot calling the Kettle, Black!

Location hidden

#73633 Mar 23, 2013
tea party tea party wrote:
<quoted text>then your wrinkled ass would be the first one flown over and they might not let you take opal.
That's fine...she's already with you anyway...in your imagination. But, you can have her since I've never seen her and don't know who she is. You, on the other hand, seem to be obsessed with her because she's all you can talk about! Poor Opal, whoever she is...I pity her if she has to be with you!

Location hidden

#73634 Mar 23, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text> What do we do with someone like you who does it multiple times a day, let alone a week, month, year?
YOU are not going to do ANYTHING with me...I thought I had already made that perfectly clear in many different ways, numerous times! Get Over It and Get Used To It...it ain't gonna happen, PERIOD!

Location hidden

#73635 Mar 23, 2013
"U.S. Senate Narrowly Passes First Budget In Four Years."

Click here:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/23/us-...
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#73636 Mar 23, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Why on Earth would you want to go back to those days?
I could take your complaints One by one and refute or explain them, but I'm not going to. But, I will ask you one thing. If you prefer living like that, then WHY DON'T YOU? There are plenty of places in the Southern States where People still live like that, so just give up all of your modern conveniences, including your computer, Smartphone, and vehicle...buy you a Mule and a Wagon, some kerosene lamps...and move! It's very simple if you truly want to live like that. But, don't worry...odds are that you'll die early, since you're not used to it. So if you don't like it, you won't have to endure it for long. Look on the bright side.:)
Honey,You can not refute my complaints they belong to me.Please explain an atomic bomb or were you working on the Man.Project after you built the country up?

Location hidden

#73637 Mar 23, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey,You can not refute my complaints they belong to me.Please explain an atomic bomb or were you working on the Man.Project after you built the country up?
Oh, I"m too tired, but I wrote a Book about it...didn't you read it?:)

Location hidden

#73638 Mar 23, 2013
Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
George Zimmerman LIKES this. The only problem is that we'd have to send the entire NBC, ABC, CBS, MiserableNBC, and CNN to that middle east country.
Naw, just the worst one, Fox Fake News, and then , all the rest would straighten up, el pronto!
Sunburn

Houston, TX

#73639 Mar 23, 2013
Tennessee.What a place.
Notfromhere

United States

#73640 Mar 23, 2013
Doumentries????What???Why do yo capitalize random words??? It really makes no since ti capitalize nonproper nouns!
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with you People that you want to go back in time when Living was so hard in this Country that most People suffered and died painful deaths at an early age? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?
If you hate your Life that much, then CHANGE IT! I don't know where you get the idea that those days were all Milk and Honey, THEY WERE NOT!
You need to watch some Doumentaries about Life "back then", listen to some elderly People, who listened to their Parents and Grandparents tell about what Life was really like "back then"! But, most of all, you need to listen to other People of the generation before you because they have a wealth of information to help you. You don't know it all, in fact you know NOTHING about Life "back then" and you refuse to learn. Otherwise, none of you would want to go back in time, it would scare you to death!
tea party tea party

Milan, TN

#73641 Mar 23, 2013
what happened to spy.....he on the other site?
Notfromhere

United States

#73642 Mar 23, 2013
Notfromhere wrote:
Doumentries????What???Why do yo capitalize random words??? It really makes no since ti capitalize nonproper nouns!<quoted text>
*sense * to..."smart phone!!

Location hidden

#73643 Mar 23, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Yada,Yada,Yada.So you built this country? Yada,Yada,Yada.My slave labor?
I hire Zombies,Sweet Pea.
There's about all there is to hire since my Generation is retiring. But, that's OK, they'll be working for a Zombie, so it's a match made in Heaven, Daddy Dearest, I guess.:)

Location hidden

#73644 Mar 23, 2013
"Bill O'Reilly: Jesus Christ Died For TAXES!:(VIDEO)"

Click here:
http://aattp.org/bill-oreilly-jesus-christ-di...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How is it working at So Pak Co??? 6 min Shane game 4
Sharia law is a damnation folks 34 min Country boy 1
KFC under new management? 51 min Zippy 8
Is every woman a drug addict? 51 min Eat Ships 10
lol west greene vs. greeneville 1 hr GreeneCo 34
The Alphabet game 4 hr Kohlrabi 4
lawsuit against county schools 5 hr John 8
Mayor Daniels tries to pull Fast one 9 hr Janet 10
Body found in Greeneville creek 10 hr Fishing Man 7
Scintillaire Restaurant 16 hr atethere 25