Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 3,305)

Showing posts 66,081 - 66,100 of138,722
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

"Fox News Lies Archive."

Click here:
http://aattp.org/category/fox-news-lies-2/

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Well Pete, one of your own set you out. I have to now wonder whether anything you have posted about yourself, including your "Business" experience, is true.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Look in the mirror.
Who do I hate: the dem-libs......no the welfare recips......no

I think they shold be forced to work for the welfare(not seniors and truely indigent)payments, I hope the dems-libs that voted for Obama will get all they wanted in the end---Ooops,,, be nice now.....

I do not hate anyone. Is this another one of your lies?????????

Oh My

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do I hate: the dem-libs......no the welfare recips......no
I think they shold be forced to work for the welfare(not seniors and truely indigent)payments, I hope the dems-libs that voted for Obama will get all they wanted in the end---Ooops,,, be nice now.....
I do not hate anyone. Is this another one of your lies?????????
Oh My
Case PROVEN! No further Proof necessary.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

"Michelle Malkin Attacks Obama's Israel Trip With Vague Unfocused Rant On Fox:(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://deadstate.org/michelle-malkin-attacks-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

"Hartmann: The Terrible Consequences Of Reaganomics:(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://aattp.org/hartmann-the-terrible-conseq...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
"Hartmann: The Terrible Consequences Of Reaganomics:(VIDEO)."
Click here:
http://aattp.org/hartmann-the-terrible-conseq...
Have all the trolls went to bed?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, here is a realistic example and I will use my company as the example. I pay one-half the group healthcare costs for employees who want it. About half of the employees take it. With Obamacare, I will have to pay the healthcare cost for all employees or be fined $750 per year per employee. That fine is less than providing healthcare on my own for all the employees, so I will opt to be fined. Then these same employees have to go to the so-called exchange to buy insurance and I can guarantee you it won't be as cheap as when I was paying for half of it. The end result will be my employees will end up paying more for health insurance and the government will have a new revenue source from which to spend more. The other scenario is I take my current workforce of 120 people and cut it to 49 full time and 80 part time. This makes me exempt from this law and I will continue doing what I am doing. The result is a lot of workers get their hours cut to part time and part time employees don't get any benefits. Therefore, they will have to come up with the money to pay for insurance while working reduced hours. Based on all of this, and I have read the entire plan, is that I can't find any benefit of this to anybody except the government. I am sure some people will end up with free insurance, but at a cost of raising insurance for everyone else and taxing businesses. This is a disaster waiting to happen.
Pete, how can you guarantee a cost of insurance per employee when that cost has not even been given yet?
Notfromhere

Royal, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

qazv wrote:
<quoted text>Have all the trolls went to bed?
go went.(have) GONE!!!! Have all intelligent people GONE to bed?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Sassy, you are contradicting yourself again. You say Fox News viewers have refused to think for themselves for so long and have such a lack of interest in anything except propaganda gruel that Fox News feeds them, they have lost the ability to understand what they do read from other sources.
Well, maybe they are having a hard time thinking for themselves when you are telling them what to think all the time. And you say their only interest is in propaganda gruel when your only interest seems to be propaganda gruel because you try to get everyone hooked on it by posting all your links to your version of propaganda gruel. What you don't understand is Fox News viewers do understand information from other sources, and it makes them so mad, they probably want to hear something sensible from somewhere. This somewhere seems to be Fox News since they are the highest rated cable station there is. What this really means is there are a lot more anti-Sassy's than Sassy's. One can even see this on this thread.
You can take my facts on this topic any way you want. Your version came from various internet links from propaganda gruel sites. My experience came from being there and actually watching it happen. I married a Canadian whose family still lives there. In short, I know a lot more about Canada than you. Let's face it, you got busted on this one.
Pete, the Fox news viewers that I know, don't listen to any other source other than Conservative sites, everything from Fox news, Rush Limbaugh, Washington Post to AMAC (AARP alternative) and when you go to AMAC's site you are hit with not medical issues but political issues.
I on the other hand do go to these sites, just to be a step ahead of my Conservative friends, because I know just as the sun will rise today, they will be quoting something from these sites.
Now I have to admit I don't spend much time on these sites because I do have a life.
When I'm in the truck, I usually listen to NPR. At home in the evening I go to sites from anything from Al Jazeera, New York times, Reuters, ect.
Just to lighten up I listen to Jon Stewart, The Colbert Report and of course SNL.
You say Fox News viewers understand information from other sources, well in my county this is incorrect, as they don't go outside their Conservative sites.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
"Michelle Malkin Attacks Obama's Israel Trip With Vague Unfocused Rant On Fox:(VIDEO)."
Click here:
http://deadstate.org/michelle-malkin-attacks-...
Sassy, this Michelle Malkin would fit in just right with my Conservative and TeaBagger(not the sex act but the act of sending Tea Bags to Washington D.C. 09')friends in Sequatchie County.
tea party tea party

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, here is a realistic example and I will use my company as the example. I pay one-half the group healthcare costs for employees who want it. About half of the employees take it. With Obamacare, I will have to pay the healthcare cost for all employees or be fined $750 per year per employee. That fine is less than providing healthcare on my own for all the employees, so I will opt to be fined. Then these same employees have to go to the so-called exchange to buy insurance and I can guarantee you it won't be as cheap as when I was paying for half of it. The end result will be my employees will end up paying more for health insurance and the government will have a new revenue source from which to spend more. The other scenario is I take my current workforce of 120 people and cut it to 49 full time and 80 part time. This makes me exempt from this law and I will continue doing what I am doing. The result is a lot of workers get their hours cut to part time and part time employees don't get any benefits. Therefore, they will have to come up with the money to pay for insurance while working reduced hours. Based on all of this, and I have read the entire plan, is that I can't find any benefit of this to anybody except the government. I am sure some people will end up with free insurance, but at a cost of raising insurance for everyone else and taxing businesses. This is a disaster waiting to happen.
msnbc (i lysol my tv after watching it) just said health care premiums will double next year as a direct result of obama care...companies are already making full time employees part time...by the end of the year lets see how much these liberal dumbasses like obama...especially the ones that tought they would get free health care.

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Pete, the Fox news viewers that I know, don't listen to any other source other than Conservative sites, everything from Fox news, Rush Limbaugh, Washington Post to AMAC (AARP alternative) and when you go to AMAC's site you are hit with not medical issues but political issues.
I on the other hand do go to these sites, just to be a step ahead of my Conservative friends, because I know just as the sun will rise today, they will be quoting something from these sites.
Now I have to admit I don't spend much time on these sites because I do have a life.
When I'm in the truck, I usually listen to NPR. At home in the evening I go to sites from anything from Al Jazeera, New York times, Reuters, ect.
Just to lighten up I listen to Jon Stewart, The Colbert Report and of course SNL.
You say Fox News viewers understand information from other sources, well in my county this is incorrect, as they don't go outside their Conservative sites.
The issue is that the vast majority of people out there view neither Fox nor MSNBC for 'news'. Where you 'lighten up' with Jon Stewart, Colbert, & SNL - this is the extent of what most people expose themselves to as far as getting information and forming individual opinions on issues.

Our Founders felt a free-press and education of the masses extremely important. While humorous - and at times informational - I doubt they had Saturday Night Live, Jon Stewart, and Stephen Colbert in mind to 'educate' people on the politics of the day.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
<quoted text>
The issue is that the vast majority of people out there view neither Fox nor MSNBC for 'news'. Where you 'lighten up' with Jon Stewart, Colbert, & SNL - this is the extent of what most people expose themselves to as far as getting information and forming individual opinions on issues.
Our Founders felt a free-press and education of the masses extremely important. While humorous - and at times informational - I doubt they had Saturday Night Live, Jon Stewart, and Stephen Colbert in mind to 'educate' people on the politics of the day.
Well Nuh_, the vast majority(that I know) in my county watches Fox News all the time(in their free time). I know people who have to be home just to watch a show on Fox News, they plan their day around it.
As I said before they don't even watch the Super Bowl or the play offs leading up to it, instead they watch Fox News.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuh_, my next question is where do you get your news?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Well Nuh_, the vast majority(that I know) in my county watches Fox News all the time(in their free time). I know people who have to be home just to watch a show on Fox News, they plan their day around it.
As I said before they don't even watch the Super Bowl or the play offs leading up to it, instead they watch Fox News.
<<yawning>>
Really Sassy

Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
<<yawning>>
i farted and pooed my depends
stone thrower

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Well Nuh_, the vast majority(that I know) in my county watches Fox News all the time(in their free time). I know people who have to be home just to watch a show on Fox News, they plan their day around it.
If you`re not a fan of football why should you watch the Super Bowl
or the playoffs?

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Thanks to ObamaCare:

18 new tax hikes are in store
(Congressional Budget Office, June 2012)

7 million people will lose their employer-sponsored health insurance
(Congressional Budget Office, July 2012)

Employers slow down hiring therefore slowing down economic growth
(The Federal Reserve Beige Book, March 2013)

$716 Billion in payments to Medicare providers CUT
(Medicare Trustees Report, 2012 and Congressional Budget Office, July 2012)

Individual market premiums skyrocket
(Contingencies, Jan/Feb 2013)

Notice all the far-right sources cited...
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have the slightest idea, but I would think that your Doctor or your Local Health Dept. would be a good place to start.
If you would care to share how that happened, I would be interested in hearing the details.
Have them call Obama

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 66,081 - 66,100 of138,722
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

97 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who has to b payed in ur church? 8 min Dr Wu 4
did Brian Crawford die?? 12 min Hey 40
Let's Praise Satan (Apr '11) 21 min Dr Wu 268
what happen to nichole williams 45 min gross 10
heather dupree 50 min running 18
Kevin King (Feb '12) 1 hr Know 6
suicide on viking mountain 1 hr Robert 17
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster is 1 hr _Word Woman_ 847
•••