Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Tpxr wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the prick from this internet place who physically stalked her to a real-life place and took pictures and then got you little man feelings hurt when she asked if it was YOU?
You and your buddy are the pits, but then you always did work in tandem, didn't you?
Sorry you must be confused. I have never seen her in real life. Nor have I taken pictures of her. Although she thinks I have and has accused me of same.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN! Here's the reason why...it takes more money, much more, to pay for a Child's Upkeep in a foster home or some Facility than it does to leave it with it's Mother and pay her upkeep, also. It is all about money! and the only way that you will ever stop or improve the expenditure of that money, is to make Abortion readily and easily accessible to those Women that want one. Now, you and this Country can go broke adhering to your Ideology and gripe about something that will NOT change OR, you can do the sensible and prudent thing and limit some of the financial hardship on this Country and Taxpayer. The choice is yours. But, if you choose the Ideology Route, then just shut up complaning about the expenditure of money because I, for one, am sick of hearing people like you whine and complain about a situation YOU, and THEY, have caused...and it's only going to get worse!
How did we cause it????? Its not about the money but the child. If I leave the child with the mother and pay her just to sit there , then when the child grows up, they will have the same mentality. I often wonder why it makes you dem/libs so mad when we conservatives want you to go to work. Now , I know. It would be taking you money away from you. You don't know how to work. As far as the Abortions, its between you and God. but I don't like to see dead babies. just a quirk of mine. I don't think I am alone. Say hi to all your dem-lib babykillers for me.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I found your Post very interesting, Pete, and was buying it all right up until the last quarter or so, where you said that I opined that Conservatives supported this Act. I don't believe that I said that becayse I don't know whether they did or not. but, I DO know that it wouldn't make sense for them to support it, since they eat, sleep, and swear by Fox Fake News. AND...the Act (Law) is not about opinions , but about "knowingly" broadcasting Lies as News and Fox Fake News does that consistently.(continued)...
Well Sassy, your exact quote is cut and pasted below

"And BTW, Canada has a Conservative Government too, and they still won't allow Fox Fake News to broadcast because it's against the Law in Canada,"

So you actually did say the Canadian Conservative Government supports this act and you did in fact state this as if you knew this to be the case.

The truth is the Conservative Prime Minister, i.e. Stephen Harper, tried to repeal this act. And wouldn't exactly call this support from the conservative side of Canadian politics. The only part of Canada that actually supported this act was Quebec and parts of Vancouver. Quebec is a roque province full of french liberals and parts of Vancouver are comprised of radical left wing liberals. That is also a primary reason why conservatives make up the majority in Canada today. Quebec almost destroyed the Canadian economy and became the SexySassySenior of Canada to this day.

You're original post on this topic was was plain ole incorrect.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you born without the ability to learn anything or do you just love being totally uninformed and ignorant?...SMH...
Are you too saying we are at war with NK? If so,---boy howdy---you have gone off the deep end or maybe just never had it.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
If she had taken him to a Mental Health Professional, they should have spotted these violent tendencoes and if she had to commit him, it would have been better than losing her Life and his other Victims losing theirs. THAT is what I blame her for not doing. she had neither the training nor the ability to spot these things about him, but she should have known that something was terribly wrong and getting worse and she should have taken him to a Professional!
She had the money, so why didn't she do it, is my question? And I certainly wouldn't have had guns in the house, but that's kind of irrelevant, regarding her safety, because he could have stabbed her to death in her sleep. But, it would have made it harder for him to kill those School Children.
In Connecticut you cannot commit someone without their permission or a court ordered conservatorship. She had started the process for that conservatorship. But the courts do not always work fast enough.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
I bag my own tea since I found out they put dry grass in it for fillers
Are you sure its dry grass,,, maybe dry weed.

Rem these people are dem-libs and they like irresponsibility.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
If any of you have about an hour of free time, I would highly recommend that you watch this. Even though this Recession and Economic Downturn is not exactly like the Great Depression, a lot of the same causes of the Stock Market Crash of 1929 are in play right now, IMO, especially the lack of Regulations and the amount of wealth of the Richest Investors. Pay close attention to the narratives and you will hear the similarities. There's a lot to be learned form this Film that I watched 3 times since it originally aired a few years ago, last night being the 3rd time...and it's well worth your time, to watch it, IMO.
----------
"The (Wall Street) Crash Of 1929."
Click here:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/fi...
Not worth the time to watch,, PBS is a dem-lib org. Go to your old history books to read the real story. Now, comprehension is another thin. try not to smoke to o much wacky weed before you read it.

Since: Feb 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like a Liberal. The only option is foster care. There are hundreds of families in this Country who want to adopt but this Government makes it too difficult. Many of them adopt from other Countries. But then with adoption of American children, the Government has less control over how the child is raised. Liberals can't stand that.
please dont bash me, however, i love all your posts and agree with almost everything you write. forgive my hate to crazy biotch, im just so sick of her. ur a smart man. handsome too if that is your pic. just saying. ciao.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
(continued)...
But, MSNBC corrects their mistakes that they Report when they learn that their Information is not accurate.
And YES, I remember Pierre Trudeau and his very attractive Wife, but I remember them as being a very popular Couple and him being a very popular Prime Minister, until right up to the very end of his Term. In fact, he's the only Prime Minister of Canada that I've even known their Names...I have no idea of the Name of the Current One, but I know that he's a Conservative.
And just so you know, I very seldom watch MSNBC since the election is over, preferring to get my information from the online editions of News Sources that I've subscribed to the Print editions for years...just so that I can post those Article Links on Topix, to TRY and let some of you People know the truth...as best that it can be ascertained from Real News Sources...that rely solely on the Propaganda Garbage that Fox Fake News puts forth. The Articles say it so much better than I can try and repeat it, in my own words!
Bur sadly, what I am discovering is that, most of the Fox Fake News Watchers would rather than stay willfully ignorant of anything resembling the Facts and not willing to even read an opposing point of view, that might cause them to have to think for themselves. they had much rather let Fox Fake News do their thinking for them and/or tell them what to think. Plus, I'm also discovering that they they have refused to think for themslves for so long and have such a lack of interest in anything except the Propaganda gruel that Fox spoon feeds them, they have pretty much lost the ability to understand what they DO read from any other Sources. This is not just my opinion, either. Studies have recently been done that have determined that Fox Fake News Watchers are not as intelligent, or as informed, as Watchers of other News Sources or a combination of other News Sources.
So, no offense intended, Pete, but I would have to do some checking before I would take your word for ANY of the "FACTS(?)" you stated in your Post.
But, since you have alerted me and peaked my interest in all things Canadian, particularly it's Politics, I will be on the watch for any Articles or Reports pertaining to such, that I might run across...whereas before, I probably would have just passed them by. When I find them, I'll be sure to post them, just for you.:)
Well Sassy, you are contradicting yourself again. You say Fox News viewers have refused to think for themselves for so long and have such a lack of interest in anything except propaganda gruel that Fox News feeds them, they have lost the ability to understand what they do read from other sources.

Well, maybe they are having a hard time thinking for themselves when you are telling them what to think all the time. And you say their only interest is in propaganda gruel when your only interest seems to be propaganda gruel because you try to get everyone hooked on it by posting all your links to your version of propaganda gruel. What you don't understand is Fox News viewers do understand information from other sources, and it makes them so mad, they probably want to hear something sensible from somewhere. This somewhere seems to be Fox News since they are the highest rated cable station there is. What this really means is there are a lot more anti-Sassy's than Sassy's. One can even see this on this thread.

You can take my facts on this topic any way you want. Your version came from various internet links from propaganda gruel sites. My experience came from being there and actually watching it happen. I married a Canadian whose family still lives there. In short, I know a lot more about Canada than you. Let's face it, you got busted on this one.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure its dry grass,,, maybe dry weed.
Rem these people are dem-libs and they like irresponsibility.
I guess I could try smokin it but it smells more like Kentucky Blue.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to tell you that I have become very concerned as to just exactly what Obamacare is going to mean for a lot of People. It seems that reliable information is very hard to find and frankly, I haven't tried, but there are some things that have been mentioned in the News and Online, that alarm me. But, they weren't elaborated on to get the Full Story, which is essential.
So far, you're the first Person that I've heard of who has lost their Workplace Health Coverage because of it and I wonder why, or if the rest will follow. I'm sorry that it's happened to you, whatever is going on...I truly am!
I don't know what suggestions to offer you, other than I would be asking questions of my Employer, My Insurance Company, and my Congressman to try and figure out what my options are.
Well, here is a realistic example and I will use my company as the example. I pay one-half the group healthcare costs for employees who want it. About half of the employees take it. With Obamacare, I will have to pay the healthcare cost for all employees or be fined $750 per year per employee. That fine is less than providing healthcare on my own for all the employees, so I will opt to be fined. Then these same employees have to go to the so-called exchange to buy insurance and I can guarantee you it won't be as cheap as when I was paying for half of it. The end result will be my employees will end up paying more for health insurance and the government will have a new revenue source from which to spend more. The other scenario is I take my current workforce of 120 people and cut it to 49 full time and 80 part time. This makes me exempt from this law and I will continue doing what I am doing. The result is a lot of workers get their hours cut to part time and part time employees don't get any benefits. Therefore, they will have to come up with the money to pay for insurance while working reduced hours. Based on all of this, and I have read the entire plan, is that I can't find any benefit of this to anybody except the government. I am sure some people will end up with free insurance, but at a cost of raising insurance for everyone else and taxing businesses. This is a disaster waiting to happen.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Question.Does anyome know why when you unplug one of those auto night lights there shot.You plug it back in and they don't work no more??????????
Anyone?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

"Rachel Maddow Mocks Republicans For Repeatedly Forgetting Their Own Beliefs."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/21/rachel-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

TEApublicans are, without a doubt, the worst People that I have ever known or heard about, outside of a Prison, in my entire Life in this Country! They're nothing but Pure Walking Hate Purveyors. It really makes One wonder what awful thing happened to them that made them that way.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I could try smokin it but it smells more like Kentucky Blue.
good one (LMAO)
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, here is a realistic example and I will use my company as the example. I pay one-half the group healthcare costs for employees who want it. About half of the employees take it. With Obamacare, I will have to pay the healthcare cost for all employees or be fined $750 per year per employee. That fine is less than providing healthcare on my own for all the employees, so I will opt to be fined. Then these same employees have to go to the so-called exchange to buy insurance and I can guarantee you it won't be as cheap as when I was paying for half of it. The end result will be my employees will end up paying more for health insurance and the government will have a new revenue source from which to spend more. The other scenario is I take my current workforce of 120 people and cut it to 49 full time and 80 part time. This makes me exempt from this law and I will continue doing what I am doing. The result is a lot of workers get their hours cut to part time and part time employees don't get any benefits. Therefore, they will have to come up with the money to pay for insurance while working reduced hours. Based on all of this, and I have read the entire plan, is that I can't find any benefit of this to anybody except the government. I am sure some people will end up with free insurance, but at a cost of raising insurance for everyone else and taxing businesses. This is a disaster waiting to happen.
I have to question the price per employee. I think it is now over $2000 per employee if you do not offer-give them insurance. It is $750 to the individual if they do not have insurance.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
TEApublicans are, without a doubt, the worst People that I have ever known or heard about, outside of a Prison, in my entire Life in this Country! They're nothing but Pure Walking Hate Purveyors. It really makes One wonder what awful thing happened to them that made them that way.
Please give us some examples---I can't hardly wait

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Please give us some examples---I can't hardly wait
Look in the mirror.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

"Fox News Lies Archive."

Click here:
http://aattp.org/category/fox-news-lies-2/

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Well Pete, one of your own set you out. I have to now wonder whether anything you have posted about yourself, including your "Business" experience, is true.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
ILLEGALS bring Ebola across border 7 min Could happen 9
OBAMAdental care we need it 9 min Tooth Pain 7
CANTOR of VA forced out of our lives 14 min Fade Away lobbyville 1
I was home schooled does it show ? 20 min Home school bad ideal 5
CHINESE economy has no wealthy conservtaives to... 25 min pucky cucky ten dollar 3
COUNTY 1 million short TAX THE RICH 29 min Abundance Crop 9
MEDIAN FAMILY WEALTH down 36% rich are getting ... 31 min SURPLUS wasters 9
good ole boys- lets name them 1 hr BROYLESville King 14
County Clerk - my choice 3 hr moon pie 11
lady i pulled weeds with behind that church tha... 5 hr It was me 12
Lost respect for GPD 5 hr Under cover cops 80
Greeneville: 4 main reasons that people refuse ... 5 hr REPUBLICANISM failures 73
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••