Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

uranidiot wrote:
Found the symbol for You are an idiot, its [LMC] hope that helps <s>
Dear person. Tell me a little about how to use this [LMC] and do you know what the <s> is all about? thanks further, i always like you posts
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

tea party tea party wrote:
Its too late liberal idiot. Youll be hearing more horror stories including 29 hour work weeks.
Hey "TeaBagger", not the sex act, but the act of sending Tea Bags to Washington D.C. 09'.
James Ives your Texas Tea Party leader was a outstanding member of the American Facist Party.
LUNG

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

I can't help but notice, this post is for voting in 2010. How about everybody votes for 2013 by voting LUNG!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Tpxr wrote:
<quoted text>
SSS,
I disagree with you totally, both about the mom's commitment to him and also about what was in her power to do because she was "stuck" with being his caretaker.
If she had taken him to a Mental Health Professional, they should have spotted these violent tendencoes and if she had to commit him, it would have been better than losing her Life and his other Victims losing theirs. THAT is what I blame her for not doing. she had neither the training nor the ability to spot these things about him, but she should have known that something was terribly wrong and getting worse and she should have taken him to a Professional!
She had the money, so why didn't she do it, is my question? And I certainly wouldn't have had guns in the house, but that's kind of irrelevant, regarding her safety, because he could have stabbed her to death in her sleep. But, it would have made it harder for him to kill those School Children.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Good night SSS

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes three times to sink in?
No, I find it a good reference source to what is happening here and now, at different times in our ever-changing Economy, since Ronald Reagan and the Republicans went to the "Trickle-Down" Theory of Economics, and Bush/Cheney removed all Regulations from the Stock Market and Wall Street!
Look, if you're invested and you want to stick your head in the sand and lose everything you have invested, then don't watch it...that's your choice...STUPID, but you have the choice to be stupid, also...and you seem to exercise that Option quite alot , IMO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

SpySpy wrote:
Good night SSS
Goodnight, Spy...and I'm sorry for the their behavior toward you.
uranidiot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

[LMC] <s> uh-huh. nuff said.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

I bag my own tea since I found out they put dry grass in it for fillers
Notfromhere

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

You are not qualified to offer advice to anyone!!! You are as dumb as a doornail and should keep your nonsense to yourself.
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to tell you that I have become very concerned as to just exactly what Obamacare is going to mean for a lot of People. It seems that reliable information is very hard to find and frankly, I haven't tried, but there are some things that have been mentioned in the News and Online, that alarm me. But, they weren't elaborated on to get the Full Story, which is essential.
So far, you're the first Person that I've heard of who has lost their Workplace Health Coverage because of it and I wonder why, or if the rest will follow. I'm sorry that it's happened to you, whatever is going on...I truly am!
I don't know what suggestions to offer you, other than I would be asking questions of my Employer, My Insurance Company, and my Congressman to try and figure out what my options are.
Notfromhere

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

SexySasssySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear person. Tell me a little about how to use this [LMC] and do you know what the <s> is all about? thanks further, i always like you posts
You dumb ao! You had to be told what<s> meant! You are so far behind the times , I am sure you have to dig your way out of the mire each day. Do you get your sunlight piped into Camden?
Notfromhere

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

What are tendencoes? Bahahah Please stop advising people..You are not trained to advise a cockroach !!!
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
If she had taken him to a Mental Health Professional, they should have spotted these violent tendencoes and if she had to commit him, it would have been better than losing her Life and his other Victims losing theirs. THAT is what I blame her for not doing. she had neither the training nor the ability to spot these things about him, but she should have known that something was terribly wrong and getting worse and she should have taken him to a Professional!
She had the money, so why didn't she do it, is my question? And I certainly wouldn't have had guns in the house, but that's kind of irrelevant, regarding her safety, because he could have stabbed her to death in her sleep. But, it would have made it harder for him to kill those School Children.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
What a totally misinformed Person you seem to be about EVERYTHING! Get your nose out of everybody else's personal business and try to learn alittle about this Country's history and particularly, about the BUSH/CHENEY disastrous 8 years in Office, since you obviously know Nothing about it, other than the Fox Fake News Propaganda BS. You HAVE to be a TEA BAGGER! Nobody else is that Dumb...or that big of a Liar!
Well you are not informed just like a dem-lib (got a nice ring to it huh)Maybe if you did not keep you nose in the internet propaganda so much you might see things for what they are. I am conservative thus I believe in some of the tea party principles. Appears all you believe in is "Give me this and Give me that" the Dem-lib way----kinda of like United Way (Dem-Lib Way_ sounds good too????? don't you think

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Tpxr wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the prick from this internet place who physically stalked her to a real-life place and took pictures and then got you little man feelings hurt when she asked if it was YOU?
You and your buddy are the pits, but then you always did work in tandem, didn't you?
Sorry you must be confused. I have never seen her in real life. Nor have I taken pictures of her. Although she thinks I have and has accused me of same.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN! Here's the reason why...it takes more money, much more, to pay for a Child's Upkeep in a foster home or some Facility than it does to leave it with it's Mother and pay her upkeep, also. It is all about money! and the only way that you will ever stop or improve the expenditure of that money, is to make Abortion readily and easily accessible to those Women that want one. Now, you and this Country can go broke adhering to your Ideology and gripe about something that will NOT change OR, you can do the sensible and prudent thing and limit some of the financial hardship on this Country and Taxpayer. The choice is yours. But, if you choose the Ideology Route, then just shut up complaning about the expenditure of money because I, for one, am sick of hearing people like you whine and complain about a situation YOU, and THEY, have caused...and it's only going to get worse!
How did we cause it????? Its not about the money but the child. If I leave the child with the mother and pay her just to sit there , then when the child grows up, they will have the same mentality. I often wonder why it makes you dem/libs so mad when we conservatives want you to go to work. Now , I know. It would be taking you money away from you. You don't know how to work. As far as the Abortions, its between you and God. but I don't like to see dead babies. just a quirk of mine. I don't think I am alone. Say hi to all your dem-lib babykillers for me.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I found your Post very interesting, Pete, and was buying it all right up until the last quarter or so, where you said that I opined that Conservatives supported this Act. I don't believe that I said that becayse I don't know whether they did or not. but, I DO know that it wouldn't make sense for them to support it, since they eat, sleep, and swear by Fox Fake News. AND...the Act (Law) is not about opinions , but about "knowingly" broadcasting Lies as News and Fox Fake News does that consistently.(continued)...
Well Sassy, your exact quote is cut and pasted below

"And BTW, Canada has a Conservative Government too, and they still won't allow Fox Fake News to broadcast because it's against the Law in Canada,"

So you actually did say the Canadian Conservative Government supports this act and you did in fact state this as if you knew this to be the case.

The truth is the Conservative Prime Minister, i.e. Stephen Harper, tried to repeal this act. And wouldn't exactly call this support from the conservative side of Canadian politics. The only part of Canada that actually supported this act was Quebec and parts of Vancouver. Quebec is a roque province full of french liberals and parts of Vancouver are comprised of radical left wing liberals. That is also a primary reason why conservatives make up the majority in Canada today. Quebec almost destroyed the Canadian economy and became the SexySassySenior of Canada to this day.

You're original post on this topic was was plain ole incorrect.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you born without the ability to learn anything or do you just love being totally uninformed and ignorant?...SMH...
Are you too saying we are at war with NK? If so,---boy howdy---you have gone off the deep end or maybe just never had it.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
In Connecticut you cannot commit someone without their permission or a court ordered conservatorship. She had started the process for that conservatorship. But the courts do not always work fast enough.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
I bag my own tea since I found out they put dry grass in it for fillers
Are you sure its dry grass,,, maybe dry weed.

Rem these people are dem-libs and they like irresponsibility.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
If any of you have about an hour of free time, I would highly recommend that you watch this. Even though this Recession and Economic Downturn is not exactly like the Great Depression, a lot of the same causes of the Stock Market Crash of 1929 are in play right now, IMO, especially the lack of Regulations and the amount of wealth of the Richest Investors. Pay close attention to the narratives and you will hear the similarities. There's a lot to be learned form this Film that I watched 3 times since it originally aired a few years ago, last night being the 3rd time...and it's well worth your time, to watch it, IMO.
----------
"The (Wall Street) Crash Of 1929."
Click here:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/fi...
Not worth the time to watch,, PBS is a dem-lib org. Go to your old history books to read the real story. Now, comprehension is another thin. try not to smoke to o much wacky weed before you read it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info