Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#73340 Mar 21, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah!!!!! those lies come from out overseas intellegence which had been decimated from a previous administration. What allowed 911 to happen. As far as the 2 trillion dollars go, you are projecting the future cost of taking care of our soldier and probably the millions we give them in aid.Wonder how much it cost us for WWII. Oops... we are still spending money in Japan and Germany. Just like a dem/lib pulling trash into the mix. OH, yeah, we have not had a war in Germany and Japan since.
Is the person getting food stamps working? If not, I do have a problem with that. I realize that there are some people out there with no education and don't want any. They had rather run down the road with their pants hugging their knees. Lets put them on the front line in Afaganistan. the ones that grow up, are the ones tha come home.
What a totally misinformed Person you seem to be about EVERYTHING! Get your nose out of everybody else's personal business and try to learn alittle about this Country's history and particularly, about the BUSH/CHENEY disastrous 8 years in Office, since you obviously know Nothing about it, other than the Fox Fake News Propaganda BS. You HAVE to be a TEA BAGGER! Nobody else is that Dumb...or that big of a Liar!
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#73341 Mar 21, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Noth Korea is at war with us. North Korea has nuclear bombs.
Iran is not at war with us. Iran does not have nuclear bombs.
You are an IDIOT?

Yeah they have Nuclear Bombs but how they going to get them here. If they use them on SK they will be no more NK left.Our nukes can reach down the depth of the Empire State Building and kill you. They just have dirty bombs.

Iran not at war with us???? not technically---Ok.. WHat happens when they try to destroy Israel or just explode the damn thing in the middle east. Europe goes under and our economy along with it.

Europe fall can hurt us more than the fall of a SK city.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#73342 Mar 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN! Here's the reason why...it takes more money, much more, to pay for a Child's Upkeep in a foster home or some Facility than it does to leave it with it's Mother and pay her upkeep, also. It is all about money! and the only way that you will ever stop or improve the expenditure of that money, is to make Abortion readily and easily accessible to those Women that want one. Now, you and this Country can go broke adhering to your Ideology and gripe about something that will NOT change OR, you can do the sensible and prudent thing and limit some of the financial hardship on this Country and Taxpayer. The choice is yours. But, if you choose the Ideology Route, then just shut up complaning about the expenditure of money because I, for one, am sick of hearing people like you whine and complain about a situation YOU, and THEY, have caused...and it's only going to get worse!
Just like a Liberal. The only option is foster care. There are hundreds of families in this Country who want to adopt but this Government makes it too difficult. Many of them adopt from other Countries. But then with adoption of American children, the Government has less control over how the child is raised. Liberals can't stand that.

Location hidden

#73343 Mar 21, 2013
unknown wrote:
Soo glad to b single n shall remain single for as long as i am in this hellhole :)
AMEN!

Location hidden

#73344 Mar 21, 2013
unknown wrote:
This gd bomb is lit u mofo bastards
WILLARD/Roxy, I kinda think you stay "Lit", judging from the Posts you make.:)

Location hidden

#73345 Mar 21, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an IDIOT?
Yeah they have Nuclear Bombs but how they going to get them here. If they use them on SK they will be no more NK left.Our nukes can reach down the depth of the Empire State Building and kill you. They just have dirty bombs.
Iran not at war with us???? not technically---Ok.. WHat happens when they try to destroy Israel or just explode the damn thing in the middle east. Europe goes under and our economy along with it.
Were you born without the ability to learn anything or do you just love being totally uninformed and ignorant?...SMH...

Location hidden

#73348 Mar 21, 2013
If any of you have about an hour of free time, I would highly recommend that you watch this. Even though this Recession and Economic Downturn is not exactly like the Great Depression, a lot of the same causes of the Stock Market Crash of 1929 are in play right now, IMO, especially the lack of Regulations and the amount of wealth of the Richest Investors. Pay close attention to the narratives and you will hear the similarities. There's a lot to be learned form this Film that I watched 3 times since it originally aired a few years ago, last night being the 3rd time...and it's well worth your time, to watch it, IMO.
----------
"The (Wall Street) Crash Of 1929."

Click here:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/fi...
Uneal

Dandridge, TN

#73349 Mar 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
If any of you have about an hour of free time, I would highly recommend that you watch this. Even though this Recession and Economic Downturn is not exactly like the Great Depression, a lot of the same causes of the Stock Market Crash of 1929 are in play right now, IMO, especially the lack of Regulations and the amount of wealth of the Richest Investors. Pay close attention to the narratives and you will hear the similarities. There's a lot to be learned form this Film that I watched 3 times since it originally aired a few years ago, last night being the 3rd time...and it's well worth your time, to watch it, IMO.
----------
Click here:
Hey Sassy, since the ACA got me kicked out of my employer healthcare at the end of the year, do you have any suggestions as to who I can talk to about where I sign up for health insurance?

Location hidden

#73350 Mar 21, 2013
Uneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sassy, since the ACA got me kicked out of my employer healthcare at the end of the year, do you have any suggestions as to who I can talk to about where I sign up for health insurance?
I don't have the slightest idea, but I would think that your Doctor or your Local Health Dept. would be a good place to start.

If you would care to share how that happened, I would be interested in hearing the details.
Tpxr

Johnson City, TN

#73351 Mar 21, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Linda, are you so clueless that you have not realized that I have been exposing your lies on here for 2 years?
Are you the prick from this internet place who physically stalked her to a real-life place and took pictures and then got you little man feelings hurt when she asked if it was YOU?

You and your buddy are the pits, but then you always did work in tandem, didn't you?

Location hidden

#73352 Mar 21, 2013
This Young Man was soooo Mentally Ill and Nobody would get him the help that he desperately needed, apparently...not even his Mother. Why...WHY didn't SOMEBODY do something to help him and/or protect Others from him???
His Mother couldn't have been watching him all that closely or she could not have helped but to have known, in my opinion! She paid for that "Denial" that "inattentiveness", or that "Shame" with her Life, but so did Others!
I just don't understand it!
----------
"REPORT: Newtown Shooter Researched Several Mass Murderers."

Click here:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/socia...
Uneal

Dandridge, TN

#73353 Mar 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have the slightest idea, but I would think that your Doctor or your Local Health Dept. would be a good place to start.
If you would care to share how that happened, I would be interested in hearing the details.
Under the new law premiums have to be less than 9.5% of salary, and they are 3X beyond that...The company will not incur the cost.

I have been reading websites, and am just overwhelmed.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#73354 Mar 21, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an IDIOT?
It's no problem to get one into N.Y. harbor with a cargo ship, loaded with cargo containers, or even one of their many submarines. You have underestimated North Korea, I pray that will not be a fatal mistake.
Iran is not going to nuke Israel, they have brains in Iran and understand about M.A.D.

Location hidden

#73355 Mar 21, 2013
Uneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Under the new law premiums have to be less than 9.5% of salary, and they are 3X beyond that...The company will not incur the cost.
I have been reading websites, and am just overwhelmed.
I have to tell you that I have become very concerned as to just exactly what Obamacare is going to mean for a lot of People. It seems that reliable information is very hard to find and frankly, I haven't tried, but there are some things that have been mentioned in the News and Online, that alarm me. But, they weren't elaborated on to get the Full Story, which is essential.

So far, you're the first Person that I've heard of who has lost their Workplace Health Coverage because of it and I wonder why, or if the rest will follow. I'm sorry that it's happened to you, whatever is going on...I truly am!
I don't know what suggestions to offer you, other than I would be asking questions of my Employer, My Insurance Company, and my Congressman to try and figure out what my options are.
Tpxr

Johnson City, TN

#73356 Mar 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
This Young Man was soooo Mentally Ill and Nobody would get him the help that he desperately needed, apparently...not even his Mother. Why...WHY didn't SOMEBODY do something to help him and/or protect Others from him???
His Mother couldn't have been watching him all that closely or she could not have helped but to have known, in my opinion! She paid for that "Denial" that "inattentiveness", or that "Shame" with her Life, but so did Others!
----------
Click here:
SSS,
I disagree with you totally, both about the mom's commitment to him and also about what was in her power to do because she was "stuck" with being his caretaker.
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#73357 Mar 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to tell you that I have become very concerned as to just exactly what Obamacare is going to mean for a lot of People. It seems that reliable information is very hard to find and frankly, I haven't tried, but there are some things that have been mentioned in the News and Online, that alarm me. But, they weren't elaborated on to get the Full Story, which is essential.
So far, you're the first Person that I've heard of who has lost their Workplace Health Coverage because of it and I wonder why, or if the rest will follow. I'm sorry that it's happened to you, whatever is going on...I truly am!
I don't know what suggestions to offer you, other than I would be asking questions of my Employer, My Insurance Company, and my Congressman to try and figure out what my options are.
Like always YOU DONT KNOW SHIT unless its copy and paste. Your dumb as a box of rocks
tea party tea party

Milan, TN

#73358 Mar 21, 2013
Its too late liberal idiot. Youll be hearing more horror stories including 29 hour work weeks.
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#73359 Mar 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
----------
Click here:
I have the same questions about you..........why cant someone help your ignorant ass....... they need to get you off the crack pipe or commit you. dam you are nuts
uranidiot

United States

#73360 Mar 21, 2013
Found the symbol for You are an idiot, its [LMC] hope that helps <s>
Timbuk2

Boca Raton, FL

#73361 Mar 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
----------
Click here:
It takes three times to sink in?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Book of Genesis 1 min Kohlrabi 2
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 7 min BeastOfBurden 4,127
Do u thirst 26 min Kohlrabi 7
wikq football (Oct '13) 28 min james keith 29
We must repent as a nation the only way 30 min Kohlrabi 4
warehouse on e. hardin street 45 min shortbeard 2
LANDLORDS in greeneville,greene county? READ 53 min Kohlrabi 2
Greene County Schools 1 hr common sense 12
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 1 hr gc resident 55
Linda Kirk + furniture... 8 hr Agree 20
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters