“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#73320 Mar 21, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> You are right OA and I am guilty of feeding them as well...I find it hard to sit on my hands and be called an idiot by a moron that can't spell simple words or construct a understandable sentence without pointing that out though.....
I have been tied up most evenings lately, but I wade through the trash from the night crew every morning.....and THAT, more than anything explains my sincere apology to my old friend "Timbuck" regarding the state of public education in our country !
Since you want to make proper English the subject of that pirtion of your post, I believe that you should have said " an understandable sentence", not " a understandable sentence".

Just sayin'.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#73321 Mar 21, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you want to make proper English the subject of that pirtion of your post, I believe that you should have said " an understandable sentence", not " a understandable sentence".
Just sayin'.
Read your own post.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#73322 Mar 21, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> This is the second or third time you have mentioned Gilligan's Island in one of your posts "Willard" and I know you fancy yourself the professer, but I was just wondering if that is where you got "Mary Ann" ? Can Ginger be far behind or is "Carol" Ginger's middle name ???? I need to brush up on Gilligan trivia and find out ! Chuckles !!
Your level of confusion won't be mitigated by any kind of "brush-up, Upchuckles!:) Surprisingly, fantasizing over stupid re-runs helps you cope with reality in some strange way, maybe it's best if you just keep watching. At least it'll make things easier for the family!
unknown

United States

#73323 Mar 21, 2013
Screw u

Location hidden

#73324 Mar 21, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Is that you "Timbuck" ? If it is I owe you an apology...your take on the state of public education in this country is on display everyday on this thread. I apologize.
SHhh.."Is that you..Timbuck?"...... My God, there are enough paranoid freaks here to fill an entire ward!:)

While it's always entertaining to watch unstable personalities communicate with people who aren't actually there, it's still a unsavory spectacle!:):)
Grammar Cop

Grimsley, TN

#73325 Mar 21, 2013
Watch your spelling!

Location hidden

#73326 Mar 21, 2013
unknown wrote:
Screw u
Though intense, this is your biggest impossible dream to be sure! The idea alone makes me want a long, hot bath! Dream somewhere else, stupid puke-bag!!
unknown

United States

#73327 Mar 21, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Though intense, this is your biggest impossible dream to be sure! The idea alone makes me want a long, hot bath! Dream somewhere else, stupid puke-bag!!
i hate u

Location hidden

#73328 Mar 21, 2013
Grammar Cop wrote:
Watch your spelling!
Original Bemused, Tomorrow all posters could focus more intently on spelling considerations, or employ the "spell-check" apparatus easily enough and our problems would be solved immediately!

But, tomorrow...you'll STILL be stupid!:)

Location hidden

#73329 Mar 21, 2013
unknown wrote:
<quoted text> i hate u
Thanks for removing me from from the list of stupid people I may otherwise feel obligated to like!:)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#73330 Mar 21, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Sassy, this new leader and his military are a threat to our security, not Iran.
Long ago we should of taken them out after the U.S.S. Pueblo incident.
Hell they even sunk a South Korean Frigate, and nothing happened.
If China wasn't their Big Protective Brother, I think we already would have. And China says they will never abandon them. Wonderful, just wonderful! <s>
unknown

United States

#73331 Mar 21, 2013
Soo glad to b single n shall remain single for as long as i am in this hellhole :)
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#73332 Mar 21, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Congress gave their support based on what turned out to be at best faulty intel, and at worse outright lies....I BLAME the "media" for their failure to properly investigate the reasons for the war, but I don't blame them nearly as much as I blame George W. Bush and his gang of neo-cons. Nothing they told us about Iraq came to fruition.
I know the 2.2 TRILLION dollars the war in Iraq is now projected to have cost isn't your focus....it's that hundred and twenty dollars a month in food stamps that your neighbor gets in food stamps to feed his kids that is galling you.
......and OT that 2.2 TRILLION dollars is a very low ball estimate, not even in the ball park, maybe in the bleachers behind homeplate.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#73333 Mar 21, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
OKkkkkkkk????? how are they a threat to us and Iran is not? I gotta hear this.
Noth Korea is at war with us. North Korea has nuclear bombs.
Iran is not at war with us. Iran does not have nuclear bombs.
unknown

United States

#73334 Mar 21, 2013
This gd bomb is lit u mofo bastards
The Manchurian President

United States

#73335 Mar 21, 2013
If China wasn't their Big Protective Brother, I think we already would have. And China says they will never abandon them. Wonderful, just wonderful!

So now you putt a stupid little "<s>" at the end of you crapola. I will do that too.

Location hidden

#73336 Mar 21, 2013
unknown wrote:
Soo glad to b single n shall remain single for as long as i am in this hellhole :)
This is really good of you, it lets the entire male population of the earth off the hook!

Location hidden

#73337 Mar 21, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
AU CONTRAIRE ....... It seems we have a bunch of moms out there that get more Welfare money for each kid they have. I have never seen a starving child in this country that was not taken care of. Most of the mothers have Medicaid and if they take them to the ER they have to help them. Preferably, if the mother is so sorry as to not feed them, Take them away. let the mother starve. The baby did nothing for getting killed. As far as getting a job, I hand rather shovel SH.t then let my children go hungry. You and the other dem/libs believe the child should be raise by the community.
So get off your hi horse. Babykiller
THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN! Here's the reason why...it takes more money, much more, to pay for a Child's Upkeep in a foster home or some Facility than it does to leave it with it's Mother and pay her upkeep, also. It is all about money! and the only way that you will ever stop or improve the expenditure of that money, is to make Abortion readily and easily accessible to those Women that want one. Now, you and this Country can go broke adhering to your Ideology and gripe about something that will NOT change OR, you can do the sensible and prudent thing and limit some of the financial hardship on this Country and Taxpayer. The choice is yours. But, if you choose the Ideology Route, then just shut up complaning about the expenditure of money because I, for one, am sick of hearing people like you whine and complain about a situation YOU, and THEY, have caused...and it's only going to get worse!

Location hidden

#73338 Mar 21, 2013
The Manchurian President wrote:
If China wasn't their Big Protective Brother, I think we already would have. And China says they will never abandon them. Wonderful, just wonderful!
So now you putt a stupid little "<s>" at the end of you crapola. I will do that too.
The "wonderful, just wonderful" statement is sarcasm, Idiot, and because you are an Idiot, it's necessary to label it with the "<s>", so you will know that it's sarcasm.
And then, again because you're an Idiot, you complain because of what has to be done for you to understand what the sentence means. I need a symbol for "you're an Idiot", too. I could really use a shortened version to sybolize that, just because of People like you.
Warrior Judge, find me a symbol for "YOU ARE AN IDIOT", please! I really need one for most of these TEApublicans and Trolls on here, so I don't have to keep typing out the full assessment of the level of their intelligence!

Location hidden

#73339 Mar 21, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
SHhh.."Is that you..Timbuck?"...... My God, there are enough paranoid freaks here to fill an entire ward!:)
While it's always entertaining to watch unstable personalities communicate with people who aren't actually there, it's still a unsavory spectacle!:):)
And they are all your Friends and Associates, Roxy...uh, I mean WILLARD!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Hickman Child Molester 6 min mandowie 8
ghs football 20 min Jar Head 14
Park Overall is a loud mouth (Nov '10) 23 min riverrat2014 323
US NITROGEN buys 4 dollar horse for 150 k 26 min riverrat2014 22
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Jessie Hope 4,879
Biggest pill heads (Apr '14) 1 hr Notfree 80
do not use laughlin (Apr '13) 1 hr getalifestupid 40
(kohlrabi ) 12 hr KetchitnRun 47
Do you think there's people livening on the moon 13 hr Trunketeer 22

Winter Storm Warning for Greene County was issued at October 31 at 2:13AM CDT