|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Well my friend, I know of nothing that CAN be done to stop those who use filthy language, since it is up to Topix and they seem to tacitly allow them to continue to post. Some of those posts are eventually removed....but not before anyone that follows the thread has had to wade through dozens of them to find a post worth commenting on.
I enjoy your comments and links, and I read all of your comments and check out the links that look interesting to me, but with the exception of a handful of thoughtful posters, all I find here are haters and those seeking attention. I have been busier than usual lately (a hopeful sign !) so I haven't had much time to spend ...but I see nothing that can be done to eliminate the trolls...they are the price we pay for our own freedom of speech.
The trolls need food to live. I am guilty of feeding them, but I have been ignoring them more and more every day. I will check occasionally for actual political debates and even heated political arguments, but I have no interest in the chat room that it becomes, especially at night. Hope to keep seeing you around, OT.
Really Sassy

Ledziny, Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll make the decisions on that one buddy! If you don't like it be gone.
F U
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
The trolls need food to live. I am guilty of feeding them, but I have been ignoring them more and more every day. I will check occasionally for actual political debates and even heated political arguments, but I have no interest in the chat room that it becomes, especially at night. Hope to keep seeing you around, OT.
You are right OA and I am guilty of feeding them as well...I find it hard to sit on my hands and be called an idiot by a moron that can't spell simple words or construct a understandable sentence without pointing that out though.....
I have been tied up most evenings lately, but I wade through the trash from the night crew every morning.....and THAT, more than anything explains my sincere apology to my old friend "Timbuck" regarding the state of public education in our country !
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll make the decisions on that one buddy! If you don't like it be gone.
You don't decide anything for me...I consider you little more than an annoying gnat that occasionally needs swatting and nothing more. Chuckles !!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
And BAD JUDGEMENT is, and was, the worst of your problems...and you've had and have MANY! Yet, you think you know it all and what you don't know, you make it up and Lie about it! I don't like LIARS! They can't be trusted!
Given the number of times that your lies have been exposed on here by myself and others, it must terrible to dislike yourself and know that you can't be trusted.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh For Heaven's Sake...I guess some Women just like Abusive Men! NOT this Ole Gal!
It is obvious from your posts on here that you are an abuser, and that your defintion of an abusive man is any man that stands up to youo and refuses to take your abuse.
bollol

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

youtube.com/watch...
Dramatic Irony is Hard,,?
Vote Putin

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> You are right OA and I am guilty of feeding them as well...I find it hard to sit on my hands and be called an idiot by a moron that can't spell simple words or construct a understandable sentence without pointing that out though.....
I have been tied up most evenings lately, but I wade through the trash from the night crew every morning.....and THAT, more than anything explains my sincere apology to my old friend "Timbuck" regarding the state of public education in our country !
Since you want to make proper English the subject of that pirtion of your post, I believe that you should have said " an understandable sentence", not " a understandable sentence".

Just sayin'.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you want to make proper English the subject of that pirtion of your post, I believe that you should have said " an understandable sentence", not " a understandable sentence".
Just sayin'.
Read your own post.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> This is the second or third time you have mentioned Gilligan's Island in one of your posts "Willard" and I know you fancy yourself the professer, but I was just wondering if that is where you got "Mary Ann" ? Can Ginger be far behind or is "Carol" Ginger's middle name ???? I need to brush up on Gilligan trivia and find out ! Chuckles !!
Your level of confusion won't be mitigated by any kind of "brush-up, Upchuckles!:) Surprisingly, fantasizing over stupid re-runs helps you cope with reality in some strange way, maybe it's best if you just keep watching. At least it'll make things easier for the family!
unknown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Screw u

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Is that you "Timbuck" ? If it is I owe you an apology...your take on the state of public education in this country is on display everyday on this thread. I apologize.
SHhh.."Is that you..Timbuck?"...... My God, there are enough paranoid freaks here to fill an entire ward!:)

While it's always entertaining to watch unstable personalities communicate with people who aren't actually there, it's still a unsavory spectacle!:):)
Grammar Cop

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Watch your spelling!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

unknown wrote:
Screw u
Though intense, this is your biggest impossible dream to be sure! The idea alone makes me want a long, hot bath! Dream somewhere else, stupid puke-bag!!
unknown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Though intense, this is your biggest impossible dream to be sure! The idea alone makes me want a long, hot bath! Dream somewhere else, stupid puke-bag!!
i hate u

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Grammar Cop wrote:
Watch your spelling!
Original Bemused, Tomorrow all posters could focus more intently on spelling considerations, or employ the "spell-check" apparatus easily enough and our problems would be solved immediately!

But, tomorrow...you'll STILL be stupid!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

unknown wrote:
<quoted text> i hate u
Thanks for removing me from from the list of stupid people I may otherwise feel obligated to like!:)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Sassy, this new leader and his military are a threat to our security, not Iran.
Long ago we should of taken them out after the U.S.S. Pueblo incident.
Hell they even sunk a South Korean Frigate, and nothing happened.
If China wasn't their Big Protective Brother, I think we already would have. And China says they will never abandon them. Wonderful, just wonderful! <s>
unknown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Soo glad to b single n shall remain single for as long as i am in this hellhole :)
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Congress gave their support based on what turned out to be at best faulty intel, and at worse outright lies....I BLAME the "media" for their failure to properly investigate the reasons for the war, but I don't blame them nearly as much as I blame George W. Bush and his gang of neo-cons. Nothing they told us about Iraq came to fruition.
I know the 2.2 TRILLION dollars the war in Iraq is now projected to have cost isn't your focus....it's that hundred and twenty dollars a month in food stamps that your neighbor gets in food stamps to feed his kids that is galling you.
......and OT that 2.2 TRILLION dollars is a very low ball estimate, not even in the ball park, maybe in the bleachers behind homeplate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••