Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#73060 Mar 20, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you wanna kiss my lips lady bug? It's my pouty lips look that I picked put just for you. If you hate it just pick US out a new avatar and I'll gladly put it up. Hurry on to bed now lamb chop. You are boring me with your ignorance.
That's all...
NO, don't you want to Kiss My Azz, Cock Roach?
Hissy Roach

United States

#73061 Mar 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, don't you want to Kiss My Azz, Cock Roach?
Dude even we have morals.

Location hidden

#73062 Mar 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>NO, don't you want to Kiss My Azz, Cock Roach?
Did you say you wanted a cock? I'm not surprized. Call Spy and have him roll his up and thump it in. That's the only way it will ever get inside.

Enjoy!
Jeremy

San Jose, CA

#73063 Mar 20, 2013
I am SICK of Republitarded shit. Obama got reelected. Get over it. We got over it with Bush's 2nd term. Now get over this.

Location hidden

#73064 Mar 20, 2013
"South Korean Banks And Broadcasters Hit By Possible Cyberattack."

Click here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/21/world/asia/...

Location hidden

#73065 Mar 20, 2013
Jeremy wrote:
I am SICK of Republitarded shit. Obama got reelected. Get over it. We got over it with Bush's 2nd term. Now get over this.
Calm down my darling. Good morning.

Location hidden

#73066 Mar 20, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say you wanted a cock? I'm not surprized. Call Spy and have him roll his up and thump it in. That's the only way it will ever get inside.
Enjoy!
You know, you really are disgusting! Spy has been nothing but nice to me, even though I haven't made it easy for him , at times. I consider him a very good Friend and a good Person, to me anyway. So, you need to just shut up and leave him alone! He has done nothing to deserve any of this and just becase you've got some kind of awful Problem, you should deal with it, and stop trying to make it everybody else's problem!

Location hidden

#73067 Mar 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>You know, you really are disgusting! Spy has been nothing but nice to me, even though I haven't made it easy for him , at times. I consider him a very good Friend and a good Person, to me anyway. So, you need to just shut up and leave him alone! He has done nothing to deserve any of this and just becase you've got some kind of awful Problem, you should deal with it, and stop trying to make it everybody else's problem!
You are not my boss and I certainly don't required any advice from someone like you. I'll do as I please. As for your cowardly BFF since you are speaking on his behalf you can tell him to STOP sending his boring emails to me. Unlike you when I say something I mean it. I told him no less than 2 weeks ago to cease any form of communication with me when he tried to sneak talk with me to keep you from going postal. I don't play that mess and I certainly don't play it with old elderly men over the Internet. That's your thing not mine. As for my comment I meant it. Roll that little thing up, thump it hard and I'm sure your batters cage gaps wide open at all times.

Any questions?

That's all...

Location hidden

#73068 Mar 20, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not my boss and I certainly don't required any advice from someone like you. I'll do as I please. As for your cowardly BFF since you are speaking on his behalf you can tell him to STOP sending his boring emails to me. Unlike you when I say something I mean it. I told him no less than 2 weeks ago to cease any form of communication with me when he tried to sneak talk with me to keep you from going postal. I don't play that mess and I certainly don't play it with old elderly men over the Internet. That's your thing not mine. As for my comment I meant it. Roll that little thing up, thump it hard and I'm sure your batters cage gaps wide open at all times.
Any questions?
That's all...
LMAO! Just rattle your cage alittle and you spill your guts all over the place, don't you? What an absolute Idiot! LMAO! You've told me all I needed to know!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#73069 Mar 20, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here ya go babe. Here's the "n" you left out when switching names the other night. careful now, use it properly.
Hugs...
roflmao. Dumbass
........the story of a "Pathetic Wench called Really Sassy"!

Location hidden

#73070 Mar 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Just rattle your cage alittle and you spill your guts all over the place, don't you? What an absolute Idiot! LMAO! You've told me all I needed to know!
Keep talking my little democrap. The more you spill your jealousy more obvious it becomes to everyone. Before long now it will be time to roll the stone away and let the guilty pay.

Have a fabulous day lamb chop.

Location hidden

#73071 Mar 20, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>........the story of a "Pathetic Wench called Really Sassy"!
Did you find your "n" I left you little girl? Just follow the yellow brick road.

That's all girlie boy...

Guild

#73072 Mar 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Now, tell me who it is that's REALLY exploiting these Marines Deaths!!!
Tell where your information came from and we'll know without a doubt.
If you're really a Vietnam Vet, you should want to know and you should be outraged at whoever is doing it!
So, cite your Source!
Word for word of one Harry Reid (D) NV:

“One of the things in sequester is we cut back in training and maintenance. That’s the way sequester was written,” the Nevada senator said.“It’s just not appropriate, Mr. President, that our military can’t train and do the maintenance necessary. These men and women were Marines who were training there in Hawthorne, and with the sequester, it’s going to cut this stuff back.”

Source: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/03/...

After I enlisted in the Marine Corps in 1967 - I was trained as a mortar man but when I got to Vietnam I was told, they didn't need mortar men. They needed riflemen. I spent my entire tour in Vietnam as a rifleman.

Notfromhere

United States

#73073 Mar 20, 2013
Jeremy wrote:
Hopefully, there will still be a country left ....three more years!!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#73074 Mar 20, 2013
Jeremy wrote:
Maybe you did but many have not, including Obama and Linda.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#73075 Mar 20, 2013
Nuh_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Word for word of one Harry Reid (D) NV:
“One of the things in sequester is we cut back in training and maintenance. That’s the way sequester was written,” the Nevada senator said.“It’s just not appropriate, Mr. President, that our military can’t train and do the maintenance necessary. These men and women were Marines who were training there in Hawthorne, and with the sequester, it’s going to cut this stuff back.”
Source: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/03/...
After I enlisted in the Marine Corps in 1967 - I was trained as a mortar man but when I got to Vietnam I was told, they didn't need mortar men. They needed riflemen. I spent my entire tour in Vietnam as a rifleman.
Don't forget the Democratic motto: Never let a catastrophe/disaster go to waste.
Especially when you can get media time out of it.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#73076 Mar 20, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Thank Willard. Hope you had a great day. Did you notice that Linda does not know the difference between Bodine and bovine? LOL
I do...A bovine is a cow and Bodine is Jethro's last name.

Guild

#73077 Mar 20, 2013
One of Obamacare’s many failures is the temporary small business tax credit, which is intended to encourage small employers to offer health insurance to their employees by partially offsetting the cost. Thus far it has largely failed to do so.

Initially, the IRS estimated that 4.4 million taxpayers could have been eligible for the credit. As J. Russell George, Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration, testified before Congress,“The IRS mailed approximately 4.4 million postcards at a reported cost of approximately $1 million, with basic information on the Credit to businesses that could be affected.”

But even after spending $1 million to advertise the credit, only 7 percent of potentially eligible employers claimed it. As George testified:“[T]hrough mid-October 2011, the IRS reported that 309,000 taxpayers…had claimed the Credit for a total amount of $416 million. This is substantially lower than the Congressional Budget Office estimate that taxpayers would claim up to $2 billion of Credit for Tax Year 2010.”

The Government Accountability Office, in an analysis of the credit’s low use and complexity, largely attributed the low claim rate to the credit’s design. The credit amount wasn’t high enough to incentivize employers to offer coverage, and it was too complex and time-consuming to file for.

Speaking of ineffective provisions in Obamacare, the Administration has recently delayed the meaningful aspects of the Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP). While the SHOP exchange held little benefit to begin with, postponing the ability for employees to choose their health plan and premium aggregation has now rendered it entirely worthless.

As the full implementation of Obamacare nears, this is likely just the beginning of Obamacare’s failures for small employers.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#73078 Mar 20, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's been confirmed that the CDC has been sending the out-dated vaccines to Johnson City for decades now. Every time one of their idiots begins to post it totally confirms suspicion:)!
AHHH that explains what is wrong with Congressman Dr. Phil Roe (R) and Tennesee Lt. Governor Ron Ramsey (R), both of which are from the Johnson City area.
Dr Kildare

Boca Raton, FL

#73079 Mar 20, 2013
Here's my favorite Obamacare passage:

1) Subparagraph (B) of section 6724 (d)(1) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 (relating to definitions) as amended by Section 1502, is amended by striking "or" at the end of clause (xxiii), by striking "and" at the end of clause (xxiv) and inserting "or" and by inserting after clause (xxiv) the following new clause: "(xxv) section 6056 (relating to returns relating to large employers required to report on health coverage), and".

Didja get that?

And the fine for not following that provision is thousands of dollars per employee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Body found in Greeneville creek 28 min zdab15 11
to u 43 min mom 12
Scintillaire Restaurant 44 min Dr Wu 40
get rid of Robert Sayne 47 min zdab15 76
greeneville sun 50 min phil simms 10
greeneville sun sports page 1 hr Dr Wu 3
The Alphabet game 1 hr Melissa1333 25
Mayor Daniels tries to pull Fast one 1 hr jock itch 13
lawsuit against county schools 7 hr question 12
Greene County Schools 16 hr willard 117