Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

"The Last Letter: A Message To George W. Bush And Dick Cheney From A Dying Veteran."

Click here:
http://www.truthdig.com/dig/item/the_last_let...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
"The Last Letter: A Message To George W. Bush And Dick Cheney From A Dying Veteran."
Click here:
http://www.truthdig.com/dig/item/the_last_let...
Sassy, Amen to that!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Don't surf the Internet because I hate looking for anything online or offline. But, I do subscribe to numerous Newspapers, online editions, and numerous Political Magazines and Newsletters, almost all of which I have subscribed to the Print editions for many years.
The Article, telling that, showed up on my Homepage sometime before the Last Election and I posted the Link to the Article, at the time. If I remember correctly, it was also talking about the Investigation into Rupert Murdoch's Scandal and Investigation in Great Britain, of his News Corp.
Nobody disputed it, at the time. I don't quite understand how you know that the Law was voted in under the Previous LIBERAL Administration, yet you say there is no such Law and cited all the Stations that you say, air Fox Fake News. Those things, in your Post, are inconsistent to me. So, did you surf the Internet and look it up right before Posting?
That's odd. Over on the other thread you was telling how you loved shopping for computer chairs on line and you stated you shopped all the time on line. That was only an hour ago. My how things change to satisfy the moment. You are a born liar.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>In other words, you were wrong again, as usual.
You are so funny. Lol. I love it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's odd. Over on the other thread you was telling how you loved shopping for computer chairs on line and you stated you shopped all the time on line. That was only an hour ago. My how things change to satisfy the moment. You are a born liar.
I was referring to information, Einstein, not items to buy. You stay confused and just a natural-born Mushroom...full of chit and in the dark...about EVERYTHING, don't you?

And BTW, that's a really stupid-looking Avatar that you have up!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>I was referring to information, Einstein, not items to buy. You stay confused and just a natural-born Mushroom...full of chit and in the dark...about EVERYTHING, don't you?

And BTW, that's a really stupid-looking Avatar that you have up!
Don't you wanna kiss my lips lady bug? It's my pouty lips look that I picked put just for you. If you hate it just pick US out a new avatar and I'll gladly put it up. Hurry on to bed now lamb chop. You are boring me with your ignorance.

That's all...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Sassy, Amen to that!
Here ya go babe. Here's the "n" you left out when switching names the other night. careful now, use it properly.

Hugs...

roflmao. Dumbass

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you wanna kiss my lips lady bug? It's my pouty lips look that I picked put just for you. If you hate it just pick US out a new avatar and I'll gladly put it up. Hurry on to bed now lamb chop. You are boring me with your ignorance.
That's all...
NO, don't you want to Kiss My Azz, Cock Roach?
Hissy Roach

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, don't you want to Kiss My Azz, Cock Roach?
Dude even we have morals.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>NO, don't you want to Kiss My Azz, Cock Roach?
Did you say you wanted a cock? I'm not surprized. Call Spy and have him roll his up and thump it in. That's the only way it will ever get inside.

Enjoy!
Jeremy

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

I am SICK of Republitarded shit. Obama got reelected. Get over it. We got over it with Bush's 2nd term. Now get over this.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

"South Korean Banks And Broadcasters Hit By Possible Cyberattack."

Click here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/21/world/asia/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Jeremy wrote:
I am SICK of Republitarded shit. Obama got reelected. Get over it. We got over it with Bush's 2nd term. Now get over this.
Calm down my darling. Good morning.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say you wanted a cock? I'm not surprized. Call Spy and have him roll his up and thump it in. That's the only way it will ever get inside.
Enjoy!
You know, you really are disgusting! Spy has been nothing but nice to me, even though I haven't made it easy for him , at times. I consider him a very good Friend and a good Person, to me anyway. So, you need to just shut up and leave him alone! He has done nothing to deserve any of this and just becase you've got some kind of awful Problem, you should deal with it, and stop trying to make it everybody else's problem!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>You know, you really are disgusting! Spy has been nothing but nice to me, even though I haven't made it easy for him , at times. I consider him a very good Friend and a good Person, to me anyway. So, you need to just shut up and leave him alone! He has done nothing to deserve any of this and just becase you've got some kind of awful Problem, you should deal with it, and stop trying to make it everybody else's problem!
You are not my boss and I certainly don't required any advice from someone like you. I'll do as I please. As for your cowardly BFF since you are speaking on his behalf you can tell him to STOP sending his boring emails to me. Unlike you when I say something I mean it. I told him no less than 2 weeks ago to cease any form of communication with me when he tried to sneak talk with me to keep you from going postal. I don't play that mess and I certainly don't play it with old elderly men over the Internet. That's your thing not mine. As for my comment I meant it. Roll that little thing up, thump it hard and I'm sure your batters cage gaps wide open at all times.

Any questions?

That's all...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not my boss and I certainly don't required any advice from someone like you. I'll do as I please. As for your cowardly BFF since you are speaking on his behalf you can tell him to STOP sending his boring emails to me. Unlike you when I say something I mean it. I told him no less than 2 weeks ago to cease any form of communication with me when he tried to sneak talk with me to keep you from going postal. I don't play that mess and I certainly don't play it with old elderly men over the Internet. That's your thing not mine. As for my comment I meant it. Roll that little thing up, thump it hard and I'm sure your batters cage gaps wide open at all times.
Any questions?
That's all...
LMAO! Just rattle your cage alittle and you spill your guts all over the place, don't you? What an absolute Idiot! LMAO! You've told me all I needed to know!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here ya go babe. Here's the "n" you left out when switching names the other night. careful now, use it properly.
Hugs...
roflmao. Dumbass
........the story of a "Pathetic Wench called Really Sassy"!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Just rattle your cage alittle and you spill your guts all over the place, don't you? What an absolute Idiot! LMAO! You've told me all I needed to know!
Keep talking my little democrap. The more you spill your jealousy more obvious it becomes to everyone. Before long now it will be time to roll the stone away and let the guilty pay.

Have a fabulous day lamb chop.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>........the story of a "Pathetic Wench called Really Sassy"!
Did you find your "n" I left you little girl? Just follow the yellow brick road.

That's all girlie boy...

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
Now, tell me who it is that's REALLY exploiting these Marines Deaths!!!
Tell where your information came from and we'll know without a doubt.
If you're really a Vietnam Vet, you should want to know and you should be outraged at whoever is doing it!
So, cite your Source!
Word for word of one Harry Reid (D) NV:

ďOne of the things in sequester is we cut back in training and maintenance. Thatís the way sequester was written,Ē the Nevada senator said.ďItís just not appropriate, Mr. President, that our military canít train and do the maintenance necessary. These men and women were Marines who were training there in Hawthorne, and with the sequester, itís going to cut this stuff back.Ē

Source: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/03/...

After I enlisted in the Marine Corps in 1967 - I was trained as a mortar man but when I got to Vietnam I was told, they didn't need mortar men. They needed riflemen. I spent my entire tour in Vietnam as a rifleman.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

125 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
So, who do YOU wanna see NAKED ! ? ! ? ! (Oct '10) 20 min loadediper 266
Sheriff Department Budget 54 min retired jailor 29
Ever had a weggie so bad that it? 1 hr James 3
I hear footsteps.... 1 hr Hot Air 14
ryan armstrong (Jun '13) 1 hr eyes 8
U.S Nitrogen/ Austin Powders (Oct '11) 1 hr pete spider 143
James and Leslie mcmahan 1 hr kent 6
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 2 hr feibleman 125
Lost respect for GPD 2 hr Dr Wu 28