Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 3,289)

Showing posts 65,761 - 65,780 of139,021
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73051
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

SexySassySenior wrote:
Well Pete, I Googled the question and the first Link was "Snopes", and here's what it says:
Notice the dates...
http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/foxca...
In other words, you were wrong again, as usual.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73052
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Union Lady wrote:
Free Phones by Republicans;
Republicans Seek to Eliminate ‘Obamaphone’ Program
By Bob Cesca
March 14, 2013
The Daily Banter
I’m sure you recall a video that circulated around the tubes before the election of an African American woman who was attending a roadside rally for the Obama campaign. In the video, the woman ranted somewhat incoherently about her apparently free “Obamaphone.” As soon as Drudge plastered her face above his logo, far-right Republican heads began to immediately explode over the notion of “minorities” receiving free phones from the White House as alleged bribes for volunteerism and votes.
The truth is that the Lifeline program has been around since 1984 when, that’s right, "Ronald Reagan" helped to create it. In 1996, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) set up a non-profit outfit called the Universal Service Administrative Company, which receives financial backing via the Universal Service Fund. According to its website, money for the program is contributed entirely by “long distance companies, local telephone companies, wireless telephone companies, paging companies, and payphone providers,” and none of the funding comes from taxpayers via the federal government. The goal of the program is to make sure low income Americans have access to an affordable telephone in case of emergency or for the job search process.
I would not neccessarily say "contributed: Collected is usually more the case.

"Pull up your cell phone statement online, or take out your paper landline phone bill. Hidden among the expected federal, state, and local taxes and numerous mystery fees is a line-item titled either the Federal Universal Service Fee or Universal Connectivity Fee. This article will discuss the history of this fee, how this money is spent, the recent attempts to reform the fee, and the implications reform will have on the telecommunications industry.
Click for full size

To understand the origins of this tax, you have to go back to the Communications Act of 1934. One goal of this legislation was to provide universal phone service at a reasonable price to all people of the United States. In the 1930s, only 40% of U.S. households had telephones. To accomplish the goal of universal service, phone companies charged higher long distance rates than needed to spread the financial burden for providing universal service.

It was not until the passing of the Telecommunications Act of 1996 that the funding structure for universal service changed. Phone companies could no longer fund universal service through higher long distance rates. Instead, the act mandated that universal service be paid for by telephone companies in the form of a tax. These collected taxes form the Universal Service Fund (USF) which is overseen by the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC).

The Telecommunications Act of 1996 does not require telephone companies to bill customers for this tax but permits them to do so. Companies have the option of including this tax in the overall service price, or they can have a lower service price and list the USF charge separately. The majority of companies strategically choose the latter option.

If you have a cell phone, landline, or VoIP line in the United States you pay a percentage of your total bill into the USF every month. This percentage is known as the quarterly USF Contribution Factor. The monthly fee is collected from you by your carrier, forwarded to the USAC, and then the USAC distributes the funds to its four programs:

http://www.dslreports.com/shownews/Understand...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73053
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

"The Last Letter: A Message To George W. Bush And Dick Cheney From A Dying Veteran."

Click here:
http://www.truthdig.com/dig/item/the_last_let...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73054
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

SexySassySenior wrote:
"The Last Letter: A Message To George W. Bush And Dick Cheney From A Dying Veteran."
Click here:
http://www.truthdig.com/dig/item/the_last_let...
Sassy, Amen to that!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73055
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Don't surf the Internet because I hate looking for anything online or offline. But, I do subscribe to numerous Newspapers, online editions, and numerous Political Magazines and Newsletters, almost all of which I have subscribed to the Print editions for many years.
The Article, telling that, showed up on my Homepage sometime before the Last Election and I posted the Link to the Article, at the time. If I remember correctly, it was also talking about the Investigation into Rupert Murdoch's Scandal and Investigation in Great Britain, of his News Corp.
Nobody disputed it, at the time. I don't quite understand how you know that the Law was voted in under the Previous LIBERAL Administration, yet you say there is no such Law and cited all the Stations that you say, air Fox Fake News. Those things, in your Post, are inconsistent to me. So, did you surf the Internet and look it up right before Posting?
That's odd. Over on the other thread you was telling how you loved shopping for computer chairs on line and you stated you shopped all the time on line. That was only an hour ago. My how things change to satisfy the moment. You are a born liar.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73056
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>In other words, you were wrong again, as usual.
You are so funny. Lol. I love it.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73057
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's odd. Over on the other thread you was telling how you loved shopping for computer chairs on line and you stated you shopped all the time on line. That was only an hour ago. My how things change to satisfy the moment. You are a born liar.
I was referring to information, Einstein, not items to buy. You stay confused and just a natural-born Mushroom...full of chit and in the dark...about EVERYTHING, don't you?

And BTW, that's a really stupid-looking Avatar that you have up!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73058
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>I was referring to information, Einstein, not items to buy. You stay confused and just a natural-born Mushroom...full of chit and in the dark...about EVERYTHING, don't you?

And BTW, that's a really stupid-looking Avatar that you have up!
Don't you wanna kiss my lips lady bug? It's my pouty lips look that I picked put just for you. If you hate it just pick US out a new avatar and I'll gladly put it up. Hurry on to bed now lamb chop. You are boring me with your ignorance.

That's all...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73059
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Sassy, Amen to that!
Here ya go babe. Here's the "n" you left out when switching names the other night. careful now, use it properly.

Hugs...

roflmao. Dumbass

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73060
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you wanna kiss my lips lady bug? It's my pouty lips look that I picked put just for you. If you hate it just pick US out a new avatar and I'll gladly put it up. Hurry on to bed now lamb chop. You are boring me with your ignorance.
That's all...
NO, don't you want to Kiss My Azz, Cock Roach?
Hissy Roach

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73061
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, don't you want to Kiss My Azz, Cock Roach?
Dude even we have morals.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73062
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>NO, don't you want to Kiss My Azz, Cock Roach?
Did you say you wanted a cock? I'm not surprized. Call Spy and have him roll his up and thump it in. That's the only way it will ever get inside.

Enjoy!
Jeremy

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73063
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

I am SICK of Republitarded shit. Obama got reelected. Get over it. We got over it with Bush's 2nd term. Now get over this.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73064
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"South Korean Banks And Broadcasters Hit By Possible Cyberattack."

Click here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/21/world/asia/...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73065
Mar 20, 2013
 
Jeremy wrote:
I am SICK of Republitarded shit. Obama got reelected. Get over it. We got over it with Bush's 2nd term. Now get over this.
Calm down my darling. Good morning.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73066
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say you wanted a cock? I'm not surprized. Call Spy and have him roll his up and thump it in. That's the only way it will ever get inside.
Enjoy!
You know, you really are disgusting! Spy has been nothing but nice to me, even though I haven't made it easy for him , at times. I consider him a very good Friend and a good Person, to me anyway. So, you need to just shut up and leave him alone! He has done nothing to deserve any of this and just becase you've got some kind of awful Problem, you should deal with it, and stop trying to make it everybody else's problem!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73067
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>You know, you really are disgusting! Spy has been nothing but nice to me, even though I haven't made it easy for him , at times. I consider him a very good Friend and a good Person, to me anyway. So, you need to just shut up and leave him alone! He has done nothing to deserve any of this and just becase you've got some kind of awful Problem, you should deal with it, and stop trying to make it everybody else's problem!
You are not my boss and I certainly don't required any advice from someone like you. I'll do as I please. As for your cowardly BFF since you are speaking on his behalf you can tell him to STOP sending his boring emails to me. Unlike you when I say something I mean it. I told him no less than 2 weeks ago to cease any form of communication with me when he tried to sneak talk with me to keep you from going postal. I don't play that mess and I certainly don't play it with old elderly men over the Internet. That's your thing not mine. As for my comment I meant it. Roll that little thing up, thump it hard and I'm sure your batters cage gaps wide open at all times.

Any questions?

That's all...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73068
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not my boss and I certainly don't required any advice from someone like you. I'll do as I please. As for your cowardly BFF since you are speaking on his behalf you can tell him to STOP sending his boring emails to me. Unlike you when I say something I mean it. I told him no less than 2 weeks ago to cease any form of communication with me when he tried to sneak talk with me to keep you from going postal. I don't play that mess and I certainly don't play it with old elderly men over the Internet. That's your thing not mine. As for my comment I meant it. Roll that little thing up, thump it hard and I'm sure your batters cage gaps wide open at all times.
Any questions?
That's all...
LMAO! Just rattle your cage alittle and you spill your guts all over the place, don't you? What an absolute Idiot! LMAO! You've told me all I needed to know!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73069
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here ya go babe. Here's the "n" you left out when switching names the other night. careful now, use it properly.
Hugs...
roflmao. Dumbass
........the story of a "Pathetic Wench called Really Sassy"!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73070
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Just rattle your cage alittle and you spill your guts all over the place, don't you? What an absolute Idiot! LMAO! You've told me all I needed to know!
Keep talking my little democrap. The more you spill your jealousy more obvious it becomes to everyone. Before long now it will be time to roll the stone away and let the guilty pay.

Have a fabulous day lamb chop.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 65,761 - 65,780 of139,021
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
HAWK wife beating OK under SHARIA LAW/conservat... 20 min Wife Correction GOP 41
Laura........ 3 hr Asshat 3
David Kilday (Oct '13) 3 hr Asshat 21
There are no heroes like these any more, America 5 hr Hawkman 3
Who are you voting for? 5 hr Hawkman 0
HAWK wife beater wants your vote 5 hr Hawkman 7
A legend right here in Greeneville Tennessee 5 hr Hawkman 25
WHAT R ALL U Silent Viewers Reading??? 6 hr cretin56 168
suicide on viking mountain 9 hr hill folk 31
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster is 15 hr Tehee Candor 573
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••