<quoted text>
If it's R&D, Lewis seems fine.
Thanks for the good news!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#72917 Mar 19, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
She was about to steal my other one, so she said, so I just went ahead and changed my today. So far, she hasn't put up one that I can see.
Well I see the wench already stole something similar,.........what a pathetic life she lives.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#72918 Mar 19, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> What happened to your "Original" ?
Hey OT, I believe in the early morning hours posting to MG, and "Huffing" away on those bug spray cans, without the support of Carol, Mary Ann and Co., he starts to lose it.
Hartys

Grimsley, TN

#72919 Mar 19, 2013
great day

Since: Feb 13

Guild

#72923 Mar 19, 2013
GREAT NEWS!

Sen. Dianne Feinstein emerged from a closed-door meeting with Majority Leader Harry Reid on Monday ó but her ban on assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines didnít.

Mr. Reid turned down her attempt to bring her ban on 157 different weapons and ammunition clips aboard the Democratic Partyís comprehensive gun bill.

Her bill instead will have to go forth separately or as an amendment ó and that means itís probably not going anywhere.

Location hidden

#72924 Mar 19, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Well I see the wench already stole something similar,.........what a pathetic life she lives.
lol. Does this mean our love affair is over my hubby wubby? Oh well, such is life.
tea party tea party

Milan, TN

#72925 Mar 19, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a U.S. President! Think you can top it?
casey anthony could top that pubic haired ball of skunk fur oduma.
national enquirer

Livingston, TN

#72926 Mar 19, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a U.S. President! Think you can top it?
Well at least he isnt God but he`ll keep trying,

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#72927 Mar 19, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely right and it's a Male. But, it's not bullet-proff and I'm a damned good shot and Misters S & M is always close at hand...ALWAYS. Locked and Loaded! I appreciate your concern, really, but don't worry...I'M NOT! He's crazy, but he's not THAT crazy! and he knows that I mean what I say!
Misters S & M? We always knew you were a sexual deviant.

Location hidden

#72928 Mar 19, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Misters S & M? We always knew you were a sexual deviant.
She would like to be one if she could find some poor willing soul. Lol

Good morning kind Sir. How's your day going?

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#72929 Mar 19, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuh_, that's already been debunked on here in great detail, so I'm too tired to try and repeat all of it, AGAIN! But, that is just simply not true. At best, One might could say that it was a mutual agreement between the Democrats and the TEApublicans on the Committee, to avoid going over the "Fiscal Cliff". I posted a Link telling the exact timeline and who did what. The Committee was spear-headed by McConnell and Biden via telephone calls, after all other attempts had failed to reach an agreement and Boehner had walked out and wiped his hands of it all.
Then why did Carney admit that the idea for the sequester came from the White House?

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#72930 Mar 19, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
And who bloated the Government at an alarming rate, practically from the day he took Office? RONALD REAGAN! This is not the time of Reagan or Clinton and you CANNOT go back in time where our Gov't. is concerned and it's ridiculous to try!
Give up your Computer, Smart Phone, and anything else that you have acquired since Reagan was President...or even Clinton...and go back to the wages that you were making during Reagan's or Clinton's time and then, we'll talk! Until you do that, what you're advocating is simply ridicules!
Interesting how Rwagan is to blame and not the Democrats that controlled both Houses of Congress during his Presidency.
I made twice then what I make now. Show me where the time machine is to take me there.
Also. If, as you say, "you CANNOT go vack in time as far as Government is conceerned", then you Democrats need to stop blaming Republicans for your failures.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#72931 Mar 19, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Miening RS . Doing good. How about you?

Guild

#72932 Mar 19, 2013
Pure political posturing on the backs of these dead Marines!!!

Seven Marines were killed during an explosion at an ammunitions depot in Hawthorne, Nevada ...and just what does the "honorable" Harry Reid (D) NV have to say????

He said the sequester caused it.

The Marine Corps does not agree with this political hack though.
santa clause

United States

#72933 Mar 19, 2013
he's good

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#72934 Mar 19, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did Carney admit that the idea for the sequester came from the White House?
Top-o-the day to you, Bodine! Good question btw!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#72935 Mar 19, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting how Rwagan is to blame and not the Democrats that controlled both Houses of Congress during his Presidency.
I made twice then what I make now. Show me where the time machine is to take me there.
Also. If, as you say, "you CANNOT go vack in time as far as Government is conceerned", then you Democrats need to stop blaming Republicans for your failures.
Silly me, I thought presidents had to sign bills in order for them to become laws. I suppose Reagan didn't have to?

Location hidden

#72936 Mar 19, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello R/S, Hope you're having a fine day. I'm not sure about mine so far..I think I had some bad marshmallows at breakfast, maybe I just had too many. I couldn't even get them to melt in hot chocolate..then realized they'd been in my camper since about 2001. I had no choice but to just..chew em' up! I'm not really sure what else I have in there, but I'll share?

Location hidden

#72937 Mar 19, 2013
DUMB LIBERAL HIPPIES DON'T KNOW WHY THEY'RE PROTESTING!

http://bit.ly/rvzJia - A REVEALING VIDEO

Location hidden

#72938 Mar 19, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>Hello R/S, Hope you're having a fine day. I'm not sure about mine so far..I think I had some bad marshmallows at breakfast, maybe I just had too many. I couldn't even get them to melt in hot chocolate..then realized they'd been in my camper since about 2001. I had no choice but to just..chew em' up! I'm not really sure what else I have in there, but I'll share?
Hello there. Well I think I'm going to pass on the 2001 marshmallows although that does sound tempting. Maybe I'll just hold out for the almond joy and cream cheese. Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 16 min Steve 5,660
Priscilla Presley's Globe Interview 59 min Lee 1
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 1 hr bring it on 279
Feeling lonely for the holidays 1 hr Veronica 155
What I learned about relationshps 1 hr Veronica 20
DNA testing 1 hr Dixie iron fist 10
Truth about Kendra & the babies 2 hr wondering 1
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 2 hr wondering 165
Principal at Mosheim 15 hr um... 80
Greeneville Dating