Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I've heard lithium side effects cause this level of confusion, memory loss, delusional episodes, primal anger and recurrent loss of any ability to distinguish between fantasy and reality! Maybe you should start watching Mr. Rogers re-runs with your friends!:)
Is that you Doctor Phil ??
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
It's actually a cool idea..a self-contained mobile psychic - on a walker! Yes, before each session she removes the infested wig and has a convenient "Crystal Ball" even Uncle Fester would envy:)! Lmao!!
What happened to your "Original" ?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> What happened to your "Original" ?
Oh Geez, now how many different Names is WILLARD posting under?
I'm beginning to think we only have about 5 to 10 different People actually posting, using like 30 or 40 different Names and Personalities.

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Well Sassy, the TeaBaggers(not the sex act but the act of mailing "Tea Bags" to D.C. back in 09')got exactly what they wanted, they just don't understand the old saying about "the grass is greener on the other side.
I go into Willards County to buy my meat at a slaughter house and many times I chat with a meat inspector who is a Republican not a TeaBagger(not the sex act but the act of sending "Tea Bags" to D.C. back in 09') but I haven't seen him lately. I truly hope he has not been affected by this sequester because he is the bread winner in his family and they need the money just to break even, as they live just one pay check from going under.
If it's R&D, Lewis seems fine.

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
The TEApublicans got what they wanted, the Sequester, and now all of a sudden it's dawned on them that "we screwed up"! So now, a bunch of them are whining about the Sequester only being what they THOUGHT they wanted, and they don't like it once they got it, so they want alot of the cuts put back! What a bunch of Dumbazz Idiots! They think they know everything and I doubt that they're smart enough to find their way to Capital Hill, if they didn't have Drivers to pick them up! And these are the People that you Teapublicans elected to make critical decisions that control your Lives??? What the heck is wrong with you People?
----------
"Senators Protest Sequester Cuts, Shutdown Threat Looms."
Click here:
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-se...
1) Obama came up with the sequester.
2) Obama got TWO tax increases in December & January
3) Obama wanted MORE tax increases - the Pubs said no.
4) Obama would not comprimise
5) Obama allowed the sequester to occur...and after predicting Armageddon....thus far...has shut down the White House for tours & may not have the Easter Bunny egg roll.

Wow.
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Geez, now how many different Names is WILLARD posting under?
I'm beginning to think we only have about 5 to 10 different People actually posting, using like 30 or 40 different Names and Personalities.
I think your the queen of that.........how come on the Camden threads a bunch of your post show up lite n lively then when someone replys it says really sassy that there replying to??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Obama came up with the sequester.
2) Obama got TWO tax increases in December & January
3) Obama wanted MORE tax increases - the Pubs said no.
4) Obama would not comprimise
5) Obama allowed the sequester to occur...and after predicting Armageddon....thus far...has shut down the White House for tours & may not have the Easter Bunny egg roll.
Wow.
Nuh_, that's already been debunked on here in great detail, so I'm too tired to try and repeat all of it, AGAIN! But, that is just simply not true. At best, One might could say that it was a mutual agreement between the Democrats and the TEApublicans on the Committee, to avoid going over the "Fiscal Cliff". I posted a Link telling the exact timeline and who did what. The Committee was spear-headed by McConnell and Biden via telephone calls, after all other attempts had failed to reach an agreement and Boehner had walked out and wiped his hands of it all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Why do People keep electing this Woman and Others like her?
----------
"Bachmann's Claim That 70 Percent Of Food Stamps Go To 'Bureaucrats'."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuh_, that's already been debunked on here in great detail, so I'm too tired to try and repeat all of it, AGAIN! But, that is just simply not true. At best, One might could say that it was a mutual agreement between the Democrats and the TEApublicans on the Committee, to avoid going over the "Fiscal Cliff". I posted a Link telling the exact timeline and who did what. The Committee was spear-headed by McConnell and Biden via telephone calls, after all other attempts had failed to reach an agreement and Boehner had walked out and wiped his hands of it all.
Obama (well, probably somebody in his white house) DID come up with the sequester. That's fact.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

"Pope Calls For Defense Of Weakest In Inaugural Mass."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/simpler-inauguration-pl...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text> I think your the queen of that.........how come on the Camden threads a bunch of your post show up lite n lively then when someone replys it says really sassy that there replying to??
Because I have Posters who keep stealing my Name and My Avatars, so I have to keep changing them. Unless you are a very recent Poster and I don't think you are THAT recent, you already know all of this, because you've been having friendly chit-chat with the Ones that have been doing it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

"CHARTS: Bush Lowballed Us On Iraq By $6 Trillion."

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/03/chart...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

This will make cold chill bumps run up and down your spine, if you think about what it would really mean.
----------
"America's Cyber War Weak Spot:(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://www.reuters.com/video/2013/03/14/reute...
George Zimmerman

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
Why do People keep electing this Woman and Others like her?
----------
"Bachmann's Claim That 70 Percent Of Food Stamps Go To 'Bureaucrats'."
Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...
Probably for the same reason your side keeps electing Sheila Jackson Lee and Maxine Waters.

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

"We know big government does not have all the answers. We know there's not a program for every problem. We have worked to give the American people a smaller, less bureaucratic government in Washington. And we have to give the American people one that lives within its means. The era of big government is over....Today our federal government is 200,000 employees smaller than it was the day I took office as President."

Which President said that? Some right-wing nutjob???

....Nah.....

One William Jefferson Clinton, 1996 State of the Union address

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

George Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably for the same reason your side keeps electing Sheila Jackson Lee and Maxine Waters.
Well, I don't know that much about Sheila Jackson Lee...she's from TX. or GA., isn't she...I've seen her interviewed a few times and I found her sensible, but nothing memorable.
But, I like Maxine Waters becaue she's a Fighter!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Because I have Posters who keep stealing my Name and My Avatars, so I have to keep changing them. Unless you are a very recent Poster and I don't think you are THAT recent, you already know all of this, because you've been having friendly chit-chat with the Ones that have been doing it!
That's not what BH is saying and you well know that winch. Answer the question you flabby old bag of maggot poison.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Good morning nice posters and Linda to. May everyone have a wonderful day.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Our country has not yet begun to recover because 80% of our economy is stagnated. This 80% is consumer spending. Consumers aren't spending because of high unemployment and they are scared to death to let go of their money of fear they might have a lot less in the near future. When people start spending, businesses will start hiring and tax revenues will start going up. Making government bigger, taxing businesses and taxpayers more will not increase consumer spending.
Some consumers aren't spending because they are "scared to death to let their money go", as you say "Pete" Some people have found themslves on the unemployment line and can't spend. Some people have been forced to take jobs that do not pay the wages they received before the recession, and have had to cut back on spending. Some people, especially seniors that once depended on interest income to suppliment their retirement, find the low interest rates disasterous for their bottom line. Some people, who are lucky enough to still have a decent job are paying more for their health insurance and haven't gotten much in the way of raises in the last ten years. Then there are the 40 some million Americans who live below the poverty level and have no disposable income TO spend. Their numbers have grown substantially since the economy collapsed.
I would like to have all of the above groups as customers. The trick is to get some money into their hands TO spend....because IF all but the first group you pointed to, had some they would spend it.
Cutting Federal spending in general will not accomplish that goal. SOME cuts can and should be made once we return to full employment, but NOT until we do. Others will not need to be IF we can get a sustainable recovery, because as you point out, tax revenues will increase once people start spending. Get some dollars into the hands of those potential consumers I mentioned above, and we solve most of our economic problems.....the question is HOW ???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I don't know that much about Sheila Jackson Lee...she's from TX. or GA., isn't she...I've seen her interviewed a few times and I found her sensible, but nothing memorable.
But, I like Maxine Waters becaue she's a Fighter!
You know very little about anyone but that hasn't stopped you from running you mouth time and again. Sit in that little dump of a house and keep your one sided opinions to yourself. You are a menace to society.

That's all...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••