Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 3,276)

Showing posts 65,501 - 65,520 of124,070
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
fallen angel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Holy moly
tea party tea party

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
"Republicans Differ On Flexibility On Taxes With Obama."
Click here:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/17/us-...
all of those over 65 should be taxed 10 percent more...most of them stay at home their expenses are low so they can afford it.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>I knew I was gonna' like you! The only problem right now, I've had way too much coffee..I think! I just RAN through the house down the hallway to my bedroom for a nap! I'm still laying here! So, what kind of icing?
It was chocolate. Yummy.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Anyone who can condone the way Linda treats others can't be a very good judge of character.
Willard condones (to put it mildly) MississippiGurl...

[QUOTE who=”Mississippi Gurl”]
<quoted text>Hello Willard, good to see you posting. The b!tches, THINK they can tell me to shut up, and i`m gonna sit back and take it! I wish that c^nt breath poater named "unreal" would get in my face, and tell me to shut up! I`d knock the b!tches dentures down the c^nts throat![/QUOTE]

Buncha hypocrites.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

tea party tea party wrote:
<quoted text>why do you talk like a negro?
OMG. That's funny

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

tea party tea party wrote:
<quoted text>all of those over 65 should be taxed 10 percent more...most of them stay at home their expenses are low so they can afford it.
That would mean 90% of the Republican Party would see their taxes increase. Funny.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Anyone who can condone the way Linda treats others can't be a very good judge of character.
...and how YOU treat other posters...
Really Sassy wrote:
Now move along and stop making an ass of yourselves. Personally I think he's more of a crazy ass coward and idiot than RS and that's saying a lot. Nothing is more of a turn off than an older aged man with saggy man boobs and a tiny penis attempting to play top dog on the playground. Grow up gramps, no one is intimated by you. You are sicking to any female and laughable to any male. You need to be punched in the mouth for even speaking.
Using your own logic, anyone who condones how YOU treat other posters can't be a very good judge of character.
fallen angel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

I can b a snappy rude ass bitch,but wen all is said n done n ik wats been n still goin on n ik u,all of u,deep dwn n deep dwn,i respect evryone of u,a hell of a lot,no matter wats been goin on n ik it was horrible,but i wasnt prfect either n was an evil ass bitch.but yall know me deep dwn too n ik how u feel bout me...revenge.but its ok,coz we all do shit that wer not proud of,we jst act out of hurt to cause even more hurt.yes i am n idk who did wat,incl fuckin me.that was lso actin out of hurt n now that i think about it,its funny as a mofo.lmao cant say i wldnt have done it to get some lovely revenge.but its over now,tha most part neway n papa bear knows wat i mean,if he steps up n lets all go,just not forgetting n still watchin ofcourse lolz evryone else will follow his example n i respect papa bear,a whole lot,ik it was u,dont change the respect i have for u,ur way more than that,human hunters lmao loves yall xoxo

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>...and how YOU treat other posters...

Really Sassy wrote, "
Now move along and stop making an ass of yourselves. Personally I think he's more of a crazy ass coward and idiot than RS and that's saying a lot. Nothing is more of a turn off than an older aged man with saggy man boobs and a tiny penis attempting to play top dog on the playground. Grow up gramps, no one is intimated by you. You are sicking to any female and laughable to any male. You need to be punched in the mouth for even speaking. "

Using your own logic, anyone who condones how YOU treat other posters can't be a very good judge of character.
That must have been directed toward you. I'd still enjoy spitting in your face as well. Lol. You suck cowardly man.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
everyone was told they were and the whole congress voted yes to invade. Which is why we need a better Intellegence agency.
Congress did NOT vote to give G.W. Bush and Cheney permission to invade Iraq, specifically! They voted to give them permission to do whatever was necessary to go after Al Qaeda wherever they were , and do whatever was necessary, to protect us from another attack.
NO specific place is mentioned in the Resolution nor any specific actions to be taken. I don't even think that declaring War is mentioned in the Resolution.
That's why the BIG LIES of Iraq being an Al Quaeda Training Area and the one of Iraq having WMDs was so aggressively promoted by the Bush Administration...to justify invading Iraq and they were both HUGE LIES!
Congress regretted their NON-Specific permission that they granted the Bush Administration to do anything they wanted to, anywhere they wanted to, not long after they did it, but it was already too late to recind it. It was unthinkable that an American President would "Con" Congress and the American People about something as serious as going to War, but Bush/Cheney did exactly that and it has been well-documented that, THAT is exactly what they did, and that documentation began even before the Invasion began, but it was too late to stop it! So, the Bush/Cheney Lies continued for years to justify the most serious and diabolical Hoax ever perpetrated on the American People by an American President....and the People of other Countries, as well.
That's ONE reason that more than one Country has tried Bush and Cheney, in Absentia, for War Crimes...and if either one of them ever leave this Country, there's a good chance they will be captured and imprisoned or executed. And, it's possible that some of those Countries' Operatives may captured them inside this Country, just like Nazi War Criminals have been captured in different Countries ever since World War II. That's why Bush is keeping the lowest Profile of any U.S. President in history. He even cancelled a speaking engagement in Canada, shortly after he left Office, with no explanation as to why. But, it was widely speculated the real reason was that, there were Agents from another Country where he had been found Guilty of War Crimes, waiting to capture him and return him to that Country to serve out his sentence...and none of these Countries are Middle East Countries, either. One of them is Spain, and I can't remember the Others, but I'm sure you can Google it and find out, if you're interested.
You can also Google it and read that every word of what I'm telling is true. More and more info came out as time went on all during the Iraq War, about this...and Books were written by the Ones who knew the TRUTH from Personal Involvement, all during the Iraq War, by many Reliable News sources, but I'll bet not a word of it was on Fox Fake News!
LUNG

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

LUNG for Governor! Everybody should vote LUNG!!!!!
LUNG

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

LUNG!
LUNG

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

LUNG!!
LUNG

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

LUNG!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Willard condones (to put it mildly) MississippiGurl...

[QUOTE who=”Mississippi Gurl”]
<quoted text>Hello Willard, good to see you posting. The b!tches, THINK they can tell me to shut up, and i`m gonna sit back and take it! I wish that c^nt breath poater named "unreal" would get in my face, and tell me to shut up! I`d knock the b!tches dentures down the c^nts throat!"

Buncha hypocrites.
Let me help you out stupid. Since my post has clearly upset your girly feelings. If you notice both of your little copy and paste post were directed toward Linda or you. No one likes either of you because of the way you treat others. My job here is simple. To assure other posters a voice when bully's attempt to stifle that voice. I'll use whatever measure I deem necessary to accomplish that goal. So copy and paste until your heart is content but I will continue to run interference for the legitimate posters. The fun part is neither you nor Linda can ease my force. Lol. Have a splendid day my darling girl.

That's all...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
...and how YOU treat other posters...
<quoted text>
Oh..Look everyone! The self-appointed "Spelling Policeboy" got a promotion, from himself...I guess! Now he's in charge of "EVERYTHING"! Lmao!! Yes, now Original Bemused is in charge of what everyone can or cannot say..and he's not taking any disrespect anymore. No..NOT FROM ANYONE!! You're all gonna' have to get authorization to post ANYTHING from now on.:) ha! Lmao!!

Of course, I'm exempted! WHY..you ask? Because I'm WILLARD!! and I say to Original Bemused....Blow it out your a$$, Fart-blossom!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Congress did NOT vote to give G.W. Bush and Cheney permission to invade Iraq, specifically! They voted to give them permission to do whatever was necessary to go after Al Qaeda wherever they were , and do whatever was necessary, to protect us from another attack.
NO specific place is mentioned in the Resolution nor any specific actions to be taken. I don't even think that declaring War is mentioned in the Resolution.
That's why the BIG LIES of Iraq being an Al Quaeda Training Area and the one of Iraq having WMDs was so aggressively promoted by the Bush Administration...to justify invading Iraq and they were both HUGE LIES!
Congress regretted their NON-Specific permission that they granted the Bush Administration to do anything they wanted to, anywhere they wanted to, not long after they did it, but it was already too late to recind it. It was unthinkable that an American President would "Con" Congress and the American People about something as serious as going to War, but Bush/Cheney did exactly that and it has been well-documented that, THAT is exactly what they did, and that documentation began even before the Invasion began, but it was too late to stop it! So, the Bush/Cheney Lies continued for years to justify the most serious and diabolical Hoax ever perpetrated on the American People by an American President....and the People of other Countries, as well.
That's ONE reason that more than one Country has tried Bush and Cheney, in Absentia, for War Crimes...and if either one of them ever leave this Country, there's a good chance they will be captured and imprisoned or executed. And, it's possible that some of those Countries' Operatives may captured them inside this Country, just like Nazi War Criminals have been captured in different Countries ever since World War II. That's why Bush is keeping the lowest Profile of any U.S. President in history. He even cancelled a speaking engagement in Canada, shortly after he left Office, with no explanation as to why. But, it was widely speculated the real reason was that, there were Agents from another Country where he had been found Guilty of War Crimes, waiting to capture him and return him to that Country to serve out his sentence...and none of these Countries are Middle East Countries, either. One of them is Spain, and I can't remember the Others, but I'm sure you can Google it and find out, if you're interested.
You can also Google it and read that every word of what I'm telling is true. More and more info came out as time went on all during the Iraq War, about this...and Books were written by the Ones who knew the TRUTH from Personal Involvement, all during the Iraq War, by many Reliable News sources, but I'll bet not a word of it was on Fox Fake News!
Go back to bed idiot. No one likes you.

By the way, do you like my new profile picture? I got it fresh and new from a dear friend.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

And as you can see, more and more is STILL coming out about the greatest HOAX ever perpetrated by an American President and Vice-President and their Administration, on this Country...and all the Lives needlessly lost because of it!

If you need a reason to NEVER elect another President and Vice-Prsident who think Lives are worthless and Money is all that matters, remember Bush/Cheney and their administration of Plutocrats!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>Oh..Look everyone! The self-appointed "Spelling Policeboy" got a promotion, from himself...I guess! Now he's in charge of "EVERYTHING"! Lmao!! Yes, now Original Bemused is in charge of what everyone can or cannot say..and he's not taking any disrespect anymore. No..NOT FROM ANYONE!! You're all gonna' have to get authorization to post ANYTHING from now on.:) ha! Lmao!!

Of course, I'm exempted! WHY..you ask? Because I'm WILLARD!! and I say to Original Bemused....Blow it out your a$$, Fart-blossom!
Oops. I guess I'm banned from the get go since I've already pointed out his little delicate feelings were crushed by my post. Fart-Blossom is a great name for him. Linda can be the fart-blossoms stem I guess. She's green and pointed so it should be a perfect marriage.

Mr and Mrs Cooterstink Fart-Blossom. I guess the off spring could be named Taint A. Cooterfart Lmao

Ok we must stop! We are killing me. We get points for best post of the day. Roflmao
asdfghzxcv

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

The greatest HOAX ever perpetrated by an American President,, is Obama...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 65,501 - 65,520 of124,070
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
10 10 wage better than tax breaks to the rich 9 min More money K 7
SUMMERS TAYLOR for road superintendant 10 min Gayrab ie 24
REPUBLICAN PARTY OBITUARY made the rich richer 12 min Same old BS 27
JESUS didn't die on the cross for RICH TAX BRE... 14 min Money GOD 6
greenevalley 37 min abc 21
We need this man as our President 1 hr master chowder 60
Nolichucky River & USN 1 hr Dixie Diamond 14
Greene County Clerk Race 2 hr Dixie Diamond 115
Greene County Mayor's Race 2 hr Dixie Diamond 109