fallen angel

United States

#72726 Mar 18, 2013
Threaten me,mentaly,physicaly,or fam members,do as u please,this bitch does not and will not budge for no mofo body,u got me?idgaf who u r or wtf u say or do....or wtf u look like.u dont scare me,nor will u ever scare me,soo do as u plz and soo shall i ;)
tea party tea party

Milan, TN

#72727 Mar 18, 2013
fallen angel wrote:
Threaten me,mentaly,physicaly,or fam members,do as u please,this bitch does not and will not budge for no mofo body,u got me?idgaf who u r or wtf u say or do....or wtf u look like.u dont scare me,nor will u ever scare me,soo do as u plz and soo shall i ;)
why do you talk like a negro?
j bear

Grand Prairie, TX

#72728 Mar 18, 2013
tht gd btch chet un me oll times. she thaght i ded nut no et but i new oll a luong.
fallen angel

United States

#72729 Mar 18, 2013
Holy moly
tea party tea party

Milan, TN

#72730 Mar 18, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
"Republicans Differ On Flexibility On Taxes With Obama."
Click here:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/17/us-...
all of those over 65 should be taxed 10 percent more...most of them stay at home their expenses are low so they can afford it.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#72731 Mar 18, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>I knew I was gonna' like you! The only problem right now, I've had way too much coffee..I think! I just RAN through the house down the hallway to my bedroom for a nap! I'm still laying here! So, what kind of icing?
It was chocolate. Yummy.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#72732 Mar 18, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
Anyone who can condone the way Linda treats others can't be a very good judge of character.
Willard condones (to put it mildly) MississippiGurl...

[QUOTE who=”Mississippi Gurl”]
<quoted text>Hello Willard, good to see you posting. The b!tches, THINK they can tell me to shut up, and i`m gonna sit back and take it! I wish that c^nt breath poater named "unreal" would get in my face, and tell me to shut up! I`d knock the b!tches dentures down the c^nts throat![/QUOTE]

Buncha hypocrites.

Location hidden

#72733 Mar 18, 2013
tea party tea party wrote:
<quoted text>why do you talk like a negro?
OMG. That's funny

Location hidden

#72734 Mar 18, 2013
tea party tea party wrote:
<quoted text>all of those over 65 should be taxed 10 percent more...most of them stay at home their expenses are low so they can afford it.
That would mean 90% of the Republican Party would see their taxes increase. Funny.

Location hidden

#72735 Mar 18, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
Anyone who can condone the way Linda treats others can't be a very good judge of character.
...and how YOU treat other posters...
Really Sassy wrote:
Now move along and stop making an ass of yourselves. Personally I think he's more of a crazy ass coward and idiot than RS and that's saying a lot. Nothing is more of a turn off than an older aged man with saggy man boobs and a tiny penis attempting to play top dog on the playground. Grow up gramps, no one is intimated by you. You are sicking to any female and laughable to any male. You need to be punched in the mouth for even speaking.
Using your own logic, anyone who condones how YOU treat other posters can't be a very good judge of character.
fallen angel

United States

#72736 Mar 18, 2013
I can b a snappy rude ass bitch,but wen all is said n done n ik wats been n still goin on n ik u,all of u,deep dwn n deep dwn,i respect evryone of u,a hell of a lot,no matter wats been goin on n ik it was horrible,but i wasnt prfect either n was an evil ass bitch.but yall know me deep dwn too n ik how u feel bout me...revenge.but its ok,coz we all do shit that wer not proud of,we jst act out of hurt to cause even more hurt.yes i am n idk who did wat,incl fuckin me.that was lso actin out of hurt n now that i think about it,its funny as a mofo.lmao cant say i wldnt have done it to get some lovely revenge.but its over now,tha most part neway n papa bear knows wat i mean,if he steps up n lets all go,just not forgetting n still watchin ofcourse lolz evryone else will follow his example n i respect papa bear,a whole lot,ik it was u,dont change the respect i have for u,ur way more than that,human hunters lmao loves yall xoxo

Location hidden

#72737 Mar 18, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>...and how YOU treat other posters...

Really Sassy wrote, "
Now move along and stop making an ass of yourselves. Personally I think he's more of a crazy ass coward and idiot than RS and that's saying a lot. Nothing is more of a turn off than an older aged man with saggy man boobs and a tiny penis attempting to play top dog on the playground. Grow up gramps, no one is intimated by you. You are sicking to any female and laughable to any male. You need to be punched in the mouth for even speaking. "

Using your own logic, anyone who condones how YOU treat other posters can't be a very good judge of character.
That must have been directed toward you. I'd still enjoy spitting in your face as well. Lol. You suck cowardly man.

Location hidden

#72738 Mar 18, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
everyone was told they were and the whole congress voted yes to invade. Which is why we need a better Intellegence agency.
Congress did NOT vote to give G.W. Bush and Cheney permission to invade Iraq, specifically! They voted to give them permission to do whatever was necessary to go after Al Qaeda wherever they were , and do whatever was necessary, to protect us from another attack.
NO specific place is mentioned in the Resolution nor any specific actions to be taken. I don't even think that declaring War is mentioned in the Resolution.
That's why the BIG LIES of Iraq being an Al Quaeda Training Area and the one of Iraq having WMDs was so aggressively promoted by the Bush Administration...to justify invading Iraq and they were both HUGE LIES!
Congress regretted their NON-Specific permission that they granted the Bush Administration to do anything they wanted to, anywhere they wanted to, not long after they did it, but it was already too late to recind it. It was unthinkable that an American President would "Con" Congress and the American People about something as serious as going to War, but Bush/Cheney did exactly that and it has been well-documented that, THAT is exactly what they did, and that documentation began even before the Invasion began, but it was too late to stop it! So, the Bush/Cheney Lies continued for years to justify the most serious and diabolical Hoax ever perpetrated on the American People by an American President....and the People of other Countries, as well.
That's ONE reason that more than one Country has tried Bush and Cheney, in Absentia, for War Crimes...and if either one of them ever leave this Country, there's a good chance they will be captured and imprisoned or executed. And, it's possible that some of those Countries' Operatives may captured them inside this Country, just like Nazi War Criminals have been captured in different Countries ever since World War II. That's why Bush is keeping the lowest Profile of any U.S. President in history. He even cancelled a speaking engagement in Canada, shortly after he left Office, with no explanation as to why. But, it was widely speculated the real reason was that, there were Agents from another Country where he had been found Guilty of War Crimes, waiting to capture him and return him to that Country to serve out his sentence...and none of these Countries are Middle East Countries, either. One of them is Spain, and I can't remember the Others, but I'm sure you can Google it and find out, if you're interested.
You can also Google it and read that every word of what I'm telling is true. More and more info came out as time went on all during the Iraq War, about this...and Books were written by the Ones who knew the TRUTH from Personal Involvement, all during the Iraq War, by many Reliable News sources, but I'll bet not a word of it was on Fox Fake News!
LUNG

Chattanooga, TN

#72739 Mar 18, 2013
LUNG for Governor! Everybody should vote LUNG!!!!!
LUNG

Chattanooga, TN

#72740 Mar 18, 2013
LUNG!
LUNG

Chattanooga, TN

#72741 Mar 18, 2013
LUNG!!
LUNG

Chattanooga, TN

#72742 Mar 18, 2013
LUNG!!!

Location hidden

#72743 Mar 18, 2013
<quoted text>Willard condones (to put it mildly) MississippiGurl...

[QUOTE who=”Mississippi Gurl”]
<quoted text>Hello Willard, good to see you posting. The b!tches, THINK they can tell me to shut up, and i`m gonna sit back and take it! I wish that c^nt breath poater named "unreal" would get in my face, and tell me to shut up! I`d knock the b!tches dentures down the c^nts throat!"

Buncha hypocrites.
Let me help you out stupid. Since my post has clearly upset your girly feelings. If you notice both of your little copy and paste post were directed toward Linda or you. No one likes either of you because of the way you treat others. My job here is simple. To assure other posters a voice when bully's attempt to stifle that voice. I'll use whatever measure I deem necessary to accomplish that goal. So copy and paste until your heart is content but I will continue to run interference for the legitimate posters. The fun part is neither you nor Linda can ease my force. Lol. Have a splendid day my darling girl.

That's all...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#72744 Mar 18, 2013
<quoted text>
...and how YOU treat other posters...
<quoted text>
Oh..Look everyone! The self-appointed "Spelling Policeboy" got a promotion, from himself...I guess! Now he's in charge of "EVERYTHING"! Lmao!! Yes, now Original Bemused is in charge of what everyone can or cannot say..and he's not taking any disrespect anymore. No..NOT FROM ANYONE!! You're all gonna' have to get authorization to post ANYTHING from now on.:) ha! Lmao!!

Of course, I'm exempted! WHY..you ask? Because I'm WILLARD!! and I say to Original Bemused....Blow it out your a$$, Fart-blossom!

Location hidden

#72745 Mar 18, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Congress did NOT vote to give G.W. Bush and Cheney permission to invade Iraq, specifically! They voted to give them permission to do whatever was necessary to go after Al Qaeda wherever they were , and do whatever was necessary, to protect us from another attack.
NO specific place is mentioned in the Resolution nor any specific actions to be taken. I don't even think that declaring War is mentioned in the Resolution.
That's why the BIG LIES of Iraq being an Al Quaeda Training Area and the one of Iraq having WMDs was so aggressively promoted by the Bush Administration...to justify invading Iraq and they were both HUGE LIES!
Congress regretted their NON-Specific permission that they granted the Bush Administration to do anything they wanted to, anywhere they wanted to, not long after they did it, but it was already too late to recind it. It was unthinkable that an American President would "Con" Congress and the American People about something as serious as going to War, but Bush/Cheney did exactly that and it has been well-documented that, THAT is exactly what they did, and that documentation began even before the Invasion began, but it was too late to stop it! So, the Bush/Cheney Lies continued for years to justify the most serious and diabolical Hoax ever perpetrated on the American People by an American President....and the People of other Countries, as well.
That's ONE reason that more than one Country has tried Bush and Cheney, in Absentia, for War Crimes...and if either one of them ever leave this Country, there's a good chance they will be captured and imprisoned or executed. And, it's possible that some of those Countries' Operatives may captured them inside this Country, just like Nazi War Criminals have been captured in different Countries ever since World War II. That's why Bush is keeping the lowest Profile of any U.S. President in history. He even cancelled a speaking engagement in Canada, shortly after he left Office, with no explanation as to why. But, it was widely speculated the real reason was that, there were Agents from another Country where he had been found Guilty of War Crimes, waiting to capture him and return him to that Country to serve out his sentence...and none of these Countries are Middle East Countries, either. One of them is Spain, and I can't remember the Others, but I'm sure you can Google it and find out, if you're interested.
You can also Google it and read that every word of what I'm telling is true. More and more info came out as time went on all during the Iraq War, about this...and Books were written by the Ones who knew the TRUTH from Personal Involvement, all during the Iraq War, by many Reliable News sources, but I'll bet not a word of it was on Fox Fake News!
Go back to bed idiot. No one likes you.

By the way, do you like my new profile picture? I got it fresh and new from a dear friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessie massey 9 min URaPRINCESS 13
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 35 min Red_Forman 6,769
Are you attending the James Carpenter trial? 51 min who is parents 28
pos men in greeneville 54 min fft 25
Fixing the problems with greene county 1 hr Booger_ Burns 21
Eddie Jennings 1 hr hmmmm 70
Greene Valley 1 hr Booger_ Burns 7
wheel tax 2 hr EverytimeIturnaround 159
Wreck on Erwin hwy 4 hr Reality Check 61
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl