Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
Further on gasoline prices...
The Federal Governement's current FIXED tax rate is 18.4% per gallon for gasoline - and 24.4% for diesel.
There is talk in Washington of changing this from a fixed rate to a PERCENTAGE of motor fuel prices. This would let revenues (more money out of your pocket) to rise with fuel costs...and conveiniently camouflage the federal government's bigger bite.
This would allow you and me to gripe and complain about Big Oil - all the while it is government skimming off the top the whole time.
Enjoy.
monkey boy

Jekabpils, Latvia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Dunn wrote:
Nuh_ wrote:
Further on gasoline prices...
The Federal Governement's current FIXED tax rate is 18.4% per gallon for gasoline - and 24.4% for diesel.
There is talk in Washington of changing this from a fixed rate to a PERCENTAGE of motor fuel prices. This would let revenues (more money out of your pocket) to rise with fuel costs...and conveiniently camouflage the federal government's bigger bite.
This would allow you and me to gripe and complain about Big Oil - all the while it is government skimming off the top the whole time.
Enjoy.
no one cares
Dunn

Fulton, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

You are right monkey boy, most people don't care, and those that do can't affect a change and those who make the changes do not truly experience the burden of their decisions.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Well, WILLARD, this doesn't say much complimentary for me, but NONE of my Family want anything to do with Topix, not even to read it. They think it's just filthy trash and they don't want any part of it, just from what I've told them about it. So, that "assumption" of yours is incorrect.

Now, I'm not trying to deflate your Ego, but...if one of your assumptions is wrong, wouldn't it stand to reason that there may be more that are wrong, also? Just something for you to think about.:)
I would be interested to know how they feel about your arrest record. I have it available if you wish me to post it here doll. What does JEANA think of your posting here?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>OR...I don't give a flying leap whether you have a good morning or not.
That's why you are border line being put back into time out. The eyes are watching you sugar. One slip up and you are back in the corner. Have you noticed any post gone missing? Lol. Better check and see.
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

I'm sorry...not,i had no idea n i still dont know wt u r.
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Wtf is yo rl name then mofo?
Cool McCool

Lithuania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

roxy wrote:
Wtf is yo rl name then mofo?
Cool McCool
j bear

Lindale, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

rox rox bby is u hear? bby my elektrisity wint ot lst niht.
Slick

Moscow, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>First thing you little fckn RETARD, don`t worry about me, or WTF, i post, since it has NOTHING to do with you. Did your dumbass mother drop you on your fcked up head when you were born? Is that why it looks like a fckn pancake, instead of a bowling ball, you numb nutted little bass-tard?
You really need to mind your own, and leave this one ALONE, for your own sake, you little dickless prick!
Your mommy said you were born without any balls, because she still has them in her purse, and plans to give them to you one day, when you become a man! Now get out of her basement, and out of her dresses, and get a life, and a job!
Oh yea, go fcuk off, since you have nothing better to do!
I said that`s all!!!
I know you ain`t had puss since puss had you!
eat chit and die you spelly tird.
no brakes

Tirana, Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I`m still in your head 24/7, and NOT paying any rent. LMAO! Dance little poosie boy, dance. You are such a fckn crybaby, do you want some cheese and crackers with that whine?
You cry like a little b!tch boy 24/7, and I think it is just fckn hilarious.
Do you think for one tiny second, with that tiny mental midget brain that you have, that rattles like a bb in a boxcar every time you shake your head, that I give a fck what you think of me, you little, nothing?
Your opinion matters to me about as much as the schit on the bottom of your payless shoe source shoes.
Hell no!!! I damn sure don`t, and NEVER will. If your sensitive little poosie feelings are hurt, then turn off your fckn computer, and go get fcked!
walk out in front of me one time
no brakes

Tirana, Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>After you c^nt breath.
i wood mash you likes the poop u r
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>First thing you little fckn RETARD, don`t worry about me, or WTF, i post, since it has NOTHING to do with you. Did your dumbass mother drop you on your fcked up head when you were born? Is that why it looks like a fckn pancake, instead of a bowling ball, you numb nutted little bass-tard?
You really need to mind your own, and leave this one ALONE, for your own sake, you little dickless prick!
Your mommy said you were born without any balls, because she still has them in her purse, and plans to give them to you one day, when you become a man! Now get out of her basement, and out of her dresses, and get a life, and a job!
Oh yea, go fcuk off, since you have nothing better to do!
I said that`s all!!!
I know you ain`t had puss since puss had you!
Well, aren't you charming & ladylike...anger issues, much?!?!?!? Pipe down, b!tch, & folks might be interested in what you have to say!!!
no brakes

Macedonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Word Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, aren't you charming & ladylike...anger issues, much?!?!?!? Pipe down, b!tch, & folks might be interested in what you have to say!!!
dont cares watt you have to says
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Well, why don`t you come do it, you little poosie boy?
Oh that`s right, you would have to wake mommy up to get her permission to use her car, because you have no means to get a job, and buy your own ride, you worthless little b!tch boy.
It`s sooooooooooo much fun making you dance, every time I pull on your strings.
You are just too damn easy.
oh...and look at that...more charm!!! lmao!!! ;)
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>After you c^nt breath.
and even more...do you have terets syndrome?!?!?
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

no brakes wrote:
<quoted text>dont cares watt you have to says
Was my post in reference to you??? I'm not interested in reading anything you have to write, b/c you can't freakin' spell...how 'bout that?!?!?
FIFI

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

SSS is at it again.
SSS

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

I am mental!!!!!!!
no brakes

Moldova

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Word Woman wrote:
<quoted text>Was my post in reference to you??? I'm not interested in reading anything you have to write, b/c you can't freakin' spell...how 'bout that?!?!?
so?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

157 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 15 min MystDefy 183
Edwina Orr charged with DUI; drug possession 48 min sarge 9
Applause Greeneville you are famous 51 min nabokov 20
Huf 59 min Kortni 1
Punish Poverty JESUS would 1 hr cretin56 21
Where does Mayor Broyles live?? 1 hr cretin56 21
Lost respect for GPD 1 hr greeneville citzen 17
Congratulations Broyles you are making nationwi... 1 hr dylan not thomas 30
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 17 hr Sunshine 124