Lithuania

#72336 Mar 15, 2013
roxy wrote:
Wtf is yo rl name then mofo?
Cool McCool
j bear

Grand Prairie, TX

#72338 Mar 15, 2013
rox rox bby is u hear? bby my elektrisity wint ot lst niht.
Slick

Moscow, Russia

#72340 Mar 16, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>First thing you little fckn RETARD, don`t worry about me, or WTF, i post, since it has NOTHING to do with you. Did your dumbass mother drop you on your fcked up head when you were born? Is that why it looks like a fckn pancake, instead of a bowling ball, you numb nutted little bass-tard?
You really need to mind your own, and leave this one ALONE, for your own sake, you little dickless prick!
Your mommy said you were born without any balls, because she still has them in her purse, and plans to give them to you one day, when you become a man! Now get out of her basement, and out of her dresses, and get a life, and a job!
Oh yea, go fcuk off, since you have nothing better to do!
I said that`s all!!!
I know you ain`t had puss since puss had you!
eat chit and die you spelly tird.
no brakes

Tirana, Albania

#72343 Mar 16, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I`m still in your head 24/7, and NOT paying any rent. LMAO! Dance little poosie boy, dance. You are such a fckn crybaby, do you want some cheese and crackers with that whine?
You cry like a little b!tch boy 24/7, and I think it is just fckn hilarious.
Do you think for one tiny second, with that tiny mental midget brain that you have, that rattles like a bb in a boxcar every time you shake your head, that I give a fck what you think of me, you little, nothing?
Your opinion matters to me about as much as the schit on the bottom of your payless shoe source shoes.
Hell no!!! I damn sure don`t, and NEVER will. If your sensitive little poosie feelings are hurt, then turn off your fckn computer, and go get fcked!
walk out in front of me one time
no brakes

Tirana, Albania

#72345 Mar 16, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>After you c^nt breath.
i wood mash you likes the poop u r
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

#72347 Mar 16, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>First thing you little fckn RETARD, don`t worry about me, or WTF, i post, since it has NOTHING to do with you. Did your dumbass mother drop you on your fcked up head when you were born? Is that why it looks like a fckn pancake, instead of a bowling ball, you numb nutted little bass-tard?
You really need to mind your own, and leave this one ALONE, for your own sake, you little dickless prick!
Your mommy said you were born without any balls, because she still has them in her purse, and plans to give them to you one day, when you become a man! Now get out of her basement, and out of her dresses, and get a life, and a job!
Oh yea, go fcuk off, since you have nothing better to do!
I said that`s all!!!
I know you ain`t had puss since puss had you!
Well, aren't you charming & ladylike...anger issues, much?!?!?!? Pipe down, b!tch, & folks might be interested in what you have to say!!!
no brakes

Macedonia

#72348 Mar 16, 2013
Word Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, aren't you charming & ladylike...anger issues, much?!?!?!? Pipe down, b!tch, & folks might be interested in what you have to say!!!
dont cares watt you have to says
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

#72349 Mar 16, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Well, why don`t you come do it, you little poosie boy?
Oh that`s right, you would have to wake mommy up to get her permission to use her car, because you have no means to get a job, and buy your own ride, you worthless little b!tch boy.
It`s sooooooooooo much fun making you dance, every time I pull on your strings.
You are just too damn easy.
oh...and look at that...more charm!!! lmao!!! ;)
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

#72350 Mar 16, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>After you c^nt breath.
and even more...do you have terets syndrome?!?!?
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

#72351 Mar 16, 2013
no brakes wrote:
<quoted text>dont cares watt you have to says
Was my post in reference to you??? I'm not interested in reading anything you have to write, b/c you can't freakin' spell...how 'bout that?!?!?
FIFI

Bucharest, Romania

#72352 Mar 16, 2013
SSS is at it again.
SSS

Mesquite, NV

#72353 Mar 16, 2013
I am mental!!!!!!!
no brakes

Chisinau, Moldova

#72354 Mar 16, 2013
Word Woman wrote:
<quoted text>Was my post in reference to you??? I'm not interested in reading anything you have to write, b/c you can't freakin' spell...how 'bout that?!?!?
so?
no brakes

Mesquite, NV

#72355 Mar 16, 2013
meet me at the other site sss.
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

#72356 Mar 16, 2013
SSS wrote:
I am mental!!!!!!!
Well, you seem to be in good company on this thread!!!:)
nop

Ramallah, Palestinian Territory

#72357 Mar 16, 2013
Word Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you seem to be in good company on this thread!!!:)
u sures?
BILL ORIELLY

Martin, TN

#72358 Mar 16, 2013
Any serious questions about politics just ask, im the best there ever was or ever will be!!
BILL ORIELLY

Martin, TN

#72359 Mar 16, 2013
BILL ORIELLY wrote:
Any serious questions about politics just ask, im the best there ever was or ever will be!!
O i said serious questions.......SORRY I forgot which forum I was on.
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#72360 Mar 16, 2013
Its gonna be another nice day,i gotta work :( some of you should get out from behind that key board and get some fresh air. maybe it would clear the muddy water up a little.................
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#72361 Mar 16, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
OK smart-ass, Fervere means the same thing...it's an italian thing and I don't apologize for using it. You are just too big for your britches here and should begin to grow up!
fervere
[hide] 1 Italian 1.1 Etymology
1.2 Verb 1.2.1 Related terms
1.2.2 Conjugation
2 Latin 2.1 Verb
[edit] Italian
[edit] Etymology
From Latin fervere, present active infinitive of ferve&#333;, ultimately from Proto-Indo-European *b&#688;eru-(“to be hot, boil”).
[edit] Verb
fervere (intransitive)
1.To be feverish or fervid
You have a skin like an overripe tomato....easily bruised....even after you posted that you do not mind having your spelling corrected, you felt it necessary to concoct this "Italian" excuse !! Unbelievable....literally.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US NITROGEN buys 4 dollar horse for 150 k 2 min Over it 21
Biggest pill heads (Apr '14) 9 min Notfree 80
ghs football 18 min jar fly 13
do not use laughlin (Apr '13) 28 min getalifestupid 40
What u usuly get at local restrants? 51 min Country boy 21
Park Overall is a loud mouth (Nov '10) 1 hr riverrat2014 321
I believe that god gave this country to the white 1 hr Country boy 19
(kohlrabi ) 11 hr KetchitnRun 47
Another batch of Meth Heads arrested!!!! 11 hr caughtup 22
Do you think there's people livening on the moon 11 hr Trunketeer 22