Dunn

Fulton, MS

#72313 Mar 15, 2013
that makes cents then, if everybody stays at minimum wage and then they wont raise them prices then. they maintained there profits then the cycle ends and the conomy fixed, yall gone at haslam thang?
roxy

United States

#72314 Mar 15, 2013
Wat Tomis,Thomis,wth u goin on about?
roxy

United States

#72315 Mar 15, 2013
Im bout tired of u actin like a gd dumbfuckin ass prick.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#72316 Mar 15, 2013
Nuh_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I shortened your post not out of any malice for your other comments - but for brevity. You ask a VERY GOOD question!
The answer is....NEITHER!
The talk is among the plethora of UNELECTED bureaucrats that are on the various staffs of a great many government agencies. They are NOT answerable to you, me, or any other American. They serve....well, whomever lobby that pays the most - basically, whomever has the biggest pocketbook.
They do NOT ha've the best interest of the country in mind - nore do they have any interest but their own in mind.
CAREFUL a free man - or in your case, woman must be. This government is so big that neither Congress nor 'the most powerful man in the world, can adequately control it.
This is like the TSA and The FMCSA which controls the Transportation in this country. They constantly change "Regulations" at will, as do most Government agencies. They do not need Congress to place more restrictions on the public.

An example came a few of years ago when the Secretary of Transportation, in a simple press conference, announced that Commercial vehicle drivers could no longer use handheld electronic communication devices while driving. This was before any national law was passed regarding texting or talking on cell phone while driving. At that time I think only a couple of States had even addressed it.

Big Government will get our freedoms, one way or another if we continue to let them.
roxy

United States

#72317 Mar 15, 2013
U mofo sofb.thats too gd far mofo
The Shadow Knows

United States

#72318 Mar 15, 2013
Some days it seems as though NTMD8OR is the only person on here that uses common sense and logic.
The Shadow Knows

United States

#72319 Mar 15, 2013
I recall her mentioning Maryland in one of her long winded life story posts once.
roxy

United States

#72320 Mar 15, 2013
The Shadow Knows wrote:
Some days it seems as though NTMD8OR is the only person on here that uses common sense and logic.
some days it seems as tho u a lyin ass mofo bastard too
Burrito Sueve

Martin, TN

#72321 Mar 15, 2013
I agree NTMD8OR is wise...I enjoy his fresh outlook on the crisis of our world.
The Shadow Knows

United States

#72322 Mar 15, 2013
Did your brother leave you at the motel alone again Roxy?

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#72323 Mar 15, 2013
Another reason to NOT vote Liberal. This Democratic Senator thinks it is "Legal to hunt humans"

"The time has come, America, to step up and ban these weapons. The other very important part of this bill is to ban large capacity ammunition feeding devices, those that hold more than 10 rounds. We have federal regulations and state laws that prohibit hunting ducks with more than three rounds. And yet it's legal to hunt humans with 15-round, 30-round, even 150-round magazines. Limiting magazine capacity is critical because it is when a criminal, a drug dealer, a deranged individual has to pause to change magazines and reload that the police or brave bystanders have the opportunity to take that individual down."

Dianne Feinstein at Senate Judiciary Hearing on gun control.

This guy has an interesting reaction.LOL
Dunn

Fulton, MS

#72324 Mar 15, 2013
aint it a 18.4 cents uh galleon and not 18.4 puhrcent a galleon a gasline. seems like that wuld make cents more than whut he said, yall gone at haslam thang?
roxy

United States

#72325 Mar 15, 2013
Wtf r u talkin bout dumbfuck?
Dunn

Fulton, MS

#72326 Mar 15, 2013
Nuh_ wrote:
Further on gasoline prices...
The Federal Governement's current FIXED tax rate is 18.4% per gallon for gasoline - and 24.4% for diesel.
There is talk in Washington of changing this from a fixed rate to a PERCENTAGE of motor fuel prices. This would let revenues (more money out of your pocket) to rise with fuel costs...and conveiniently camouflage the federal government's bigger bite.
This would allow you and me to gripe and complain about Big Oil - all the while it is government skimming off the top the whole time.
Enjoy.
monkey boy

Jekabpils, Latvia

#72327 Mar 15, 2013
Dunn wrote:
Nuh_ wrote:
Further on gasoline prices...
The Federal Governement's current FIXED tax rate is 18.4% per gallon for gasoline - and 24.4% for diesel.
There is talk in Washington of changing this from a fixed rate to a PERCENTAGE of motor fuel prices. This would let revenues (more money out of your pocket) to rise with fuel costs...and conveiniently camouflage the federal government's bigger bite.
This would allow you and me to gripe and complain about Big Oil - all the while it is government skimming off the top the whole time.
Enjoy.
no one cares
Dunn

Fulton, MS

#72329 Mar 15, 2013
You are right monkey boy, most people don't care, and those that do can't affect a change and those who make the changes do not truly experience the burden of their decisions.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#72331 Mar 15, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Well, WILLARD, this doesn't say much complimentary for me, but NONE of my Family want anything to do with Topix, not even to read it. They think it's just filthy trash and they don't want any part of it, just from what I've told them about it. So, that "assumption" of yours is incorrect.

Now, I'm not trying to deflate your Ego, but...if one of your assumptions is wrong, wouldn't it stand to reason that there may be more that are wrong, also? Just something for you to think about.:)
I would be interested to know how they feel about your arrest record. I have it available if you wish me to post it here doll. What does JEANA think of your posting here?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#72332 Mar 15, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>OR...I don't give a flying leap whether you have a good morning or not.
That's why you are border line being put back into time out. The eyes are watching you sugar. One slip up and you are back in the corner. Have you noticed any post gone missing? Lol. Better check and see.
roxy

United States

#72333 Mar 15, 2013
I'm sorry...not,i had no idea n i still dont know wt u r.
roxy

United States

#72334 Mar 15, 2013
Wtf is yo rl name then mofo?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
greeneville goodwill bed bug central 10 min batman 3
what happened 26 min greeneville girl 1
Linda Kirk + furniture... 34 min need more money 8
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 37 min BeastOfBurden 4,033
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 37 min making sense 18
Brittany Lewis 42 min hard 13
GVDC is it cost effective or wasteful Governmen... 42 min Taxpayer 19
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••