Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Boo, Good to see up and at 'em tonight. Hope you've had a great day!
Hey Willard,yeah I had a good day that sun felt good. Hope its goin good your way..........
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the dumbest one of all, c^nt-licker. if I want anything out of you, I'll slap it out!
Well at least I lick and don't SUCK LIKE YOU,And as far as slappin me YOU BETTER BRING YOUR LUNCH WHEN YOU GROW THE BALLS TO TRY CAUSE IT WONT BE EASY AS TYPIN ON THAT KEY BOARD I PROMISE YOU THAT..........FAKE

Since: Feb 13

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Barack Obama certainly enjoys the trappings and perks of the Office of President. The actual job of being President, however, doesn't seem to interest him. His desire to avoid being tied to any specifics of any proposal have caused him to do what no modern President has done. He is the first President since 1921 to abdicate the task of drafting a federal budget to Congress.

Congress established the modern budget process in 1921. Under the terms of the LAW, the President is required to submit a budget for the federal government no later than the first Monday in February. Obama has only met this statutory deadline once during his Presidency, a record worse than any modern President. Obama has missed the deadline 4 times. Prior to him, all the Presidents back to 1921 together missed the deadline twice.

President'n is hard

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Question: What is 7 feet 3 inches tall??

Answer: Over 20,000 Pages Of Obamacare Regulations in one stack.

Question: How "user friendly" will it be to simply sign up for Obamacare?

Answer: As easy as it is to deal with the IRS currently.

Hey! Pelosi said they had to pass it so we'd know what was in it!!!

Enjoy.

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Jeff Gordon 'Test Drive' LOL!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Pete, your last paragraph makes you sound more like a TeaBagger than a Republican.
If you do truly mean what you said, I have lost all respect for you.
Pete IS correct in that last paragraph.
goat head cheese

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Paul Revere was a TEAbagger.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
Jeff Gordon 'Test Drive' LOL!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Back in '83, in my last stint with corporate 'murrica, I had been transferred to Newburgh NY, only to have them close the branch three months later. I then had to commute to White Plains every day. This very long ride took me down 9W which runs through the mountains past West Point. I drive road race cars and have taught high speed driving, so while most people fear windy mountain roads, I treat them like my own personal race track.

I needed a new car, so I went to the local Ford dealer to check out the new Thunderbird Turbo Coupe. I had my eye on a black one with bright red interior, and of course, a 5-speed.

The lady sales person offered a test drive. When she got in, I told her that if I was to purchase this car, I wanted to drive it on the road I was going to be spending alot of time on. She said fine. I told her to buckle up.

The dealership was located right on 9W, and the ride to the base of the mountain is boring 4 lane, but it gave me time to check out the car a bit. Nice bucket seats, real good power out of a 4 cylinder engine, and it was quiet and everything. For a sports car enthusiast who prefers European cars, I was very impressed. If I was going to spend 4 hours per day, I wanted sport and comfort. Sales lady was seeing a sale.

I told her that this was the part that was important – how did it handle the curves. As we headed up the mountain, I downshifted, and planted my foot. The power of that little turbocharged motor was amazing. I glanced at her and could see that she was just a bit concerned, but she was trying to look cool. Like this was just a typical test drive.

About half way up, the curves get very tight. I took them fast to see how it handled them, but since I was not familiar with the car, it wasn’t mine, and I had her in the car, I didn’t test the limits. It was an amazingly agile car - surprisingly so for ‘murrican iron.

I finally found a place to turn around to get back to the dealership, but that took us once again up and down the mountain. By this time she wasn’t saying much. She was just kinda wide eyed, and her knuckles were white from the death grip she had on the grab handle and the console.

As exited the mountain and got back to the flat part of 9W, I slowed down – didn’t want to get a ticket or anything – and I said something like “nice car, I like it”. That’s a signal for any good sales person to close the deal, but she was just getting some color back. The death grip had loosened, and thought processes were finally taking over from survival instincts.

We sedately turned into the dealership and I parked the car. She looked at me like I was crazy, but her training took over, and she asked for the order.

Yes, I bought the car.

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall after I left.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you might find time to review these sites at your good leisure. A lot of people are missing this, as well as what it means! Thanks, brother.
http://bit.ly/eZ2OwF
interesting and enlightening.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
Barack Obama certainly enjoys the trappings and perks of the Office of President. The actual job of being President, however, doesn't seem to interest him. His desire to avoid being tied to any specifics of any proposal have caused him to do what no modern President has done. He is the first President since 1921 to abdicate the task of drafting a federal budget to Congress.

Congress established the modern budget process in 1921. Under the terms of the LAW, the President is required to submit a budget for the federal government no later than the first Monday in February. Obama has only met this statutory deadline once during his Presidency, a record worse than any modern President. Obama has missed the deadline 4 times. Prior to him, all the Presidents back to 1921 together missed the deadline twice.

President'n is hard
Especially when so much time is spent vacationing and hosting parties for the entertainment business. Poor fat Oprah, her dreams of being first lady vanished the second he won the election. He's as about as good of a friend as he is President.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>interesting and enlightening.
good morning my friend.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete IS correct in that last paragraph.
Nun_, first of all I'm not getting anything for free.
I joined up and served my country on my own.....I didn't know what my draft number was, could care less, as in my family back then it was duty to country. But not today not with my kids, as a parent I have to show them the right way.
As with SS I have been paying into that for many years, I also have my own Health Insurance.
I have other incomes that I have been making on my own, so as you can see I'm not getting anything for free.
You TeaBaggers really do put your foot in your mouth so many times I just can't understand how you can walk forward.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

JoCoTpxr wrote:
<quoted text>
Very telling!("Tell me where SHE is and whether I am supposed to read, respond, or attack and snarl.") We can't deal with ideas on Topix. This is just a nasty sandbox of infantile personalities and squabbles.
This could gag a maggot!
And you willingly jumped into the "nasty sandbox" to add your own "infantile personality and squabbles". Welcome to the "gag a maggot" club. LOL

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
good morning my friend.
mornin'
I hope your day is good.

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Nun_, first of all I'm not getting anything for free.
I joined up and served my country on my own.....I didn't know what my draft number was, could care less, as in my family back then it was duty to country. But not today not with my kids, as a parent I have to show them the right way.
As with SS I have been paying into that for many years, I also have my own Health Insurance.
I have other incomes that I have been making on my own, so as you can see I'm not getting anything for free.
You TeaBaggers really do put your foot in your mouth so many times I just can't understand how you can walk forward.
First off,'teabagger' is a term that references an abhorrent act that is committed by homosexuals.

It is irrelavant whether or not you understand how I - or any other free American - can 'walk forward'. I disagree with you, and for that, you resort to namecalling and insults.

The FACT is that this entire sequester issue was instigated by Obama. Secondly, he got the $600 BILLION tax increase he wanted last December - but that wasn't good enough. He wanted over a TRILLION dollar tax increase and went back to the well to get it...the pubs, rightfully so, balked at this because Obama NEVER wanted to cut anything.

Liberals always decry Obama is trying to 'work with' the Pubs - BS! He hasn't even met with them as a grop in over two years - it's either HIS WAY or nothing; when he doesn't get his way he demogogues and cries like a two year old.

Finally, the sequester does NOT CUT ANY CURRENT SPENDING! All it does is scale back future spending by a miniscule percentage...MORE money is still going to be spent. All this wringing of hands by liberals is, quite honestly, over nothing.

HOW CAN SPENDING MORE MONEY BE A CUT?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
<quoted text>First off,'teabagger' is a term that references an abhorrent act that is committed by homosexuals.

It is irrelavant whether or not you understand how I - or any other free American - can 'walk forward'. I disagree with you, and for that, you resort to namecalling and insults.

The FACT is that this entire sequester issue was instigated by Obama. Secondly, he got the $600 BILLION tax increase he wanted last December - but that wasn't good enough. He wanted over a TRILLION dollar tax increase and went back to the well to get it...the pubs, rightfully so, balked at this because Obama NEVER wanted to cut anything.

Liberals always decry Obama is trying to 'work with' the Pubs - BS! He hasn't even met with them as a grop in over two years - it's either HIS WAY or nothing; when he doesn't get his way he demogogues and cries like a two year old.

Finally, the sequester does NOT CUT ANY CURRENT SPENDING! All it does is scale back future spending by a miniscule percentage...MORE money is still going to be spent. All this wringing of hands by liberals is, quite honestly, over nothing.

HOW CAN SPENDING MORE MONEY BE A CUT?
Teabagging is universal. It has no boundaries. Other than that I agree with your statement. Lol.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

BC Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well. I talk to you and RS so guess I am in double trouble. Hope your eyes are much better today.
Hey Kiddo, Good to hear from you today. They're here and I saw them a few minutes ago, you know..in the mirror. I'm still frustrated because when I try to look at the damage I must turn the eye away, but then I can't see it. I've tried looking back real fast over and over but that fails every time. Trying to sneak up on the mirror in the other room didn't work either, screw it!
BC Resident

Camden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Kiddo, Good to hear from you today. They're here and I saw them a few minutes ago, you know..in the mirror. I'm still frustrated because when I try to look at the damage I must turn the eye away, but then I can't see it. I've tried looking back real fast over and over but that fails every time. Trying to sneak up on the mirror in the other room didn't work either, screw it!
You sure are having a difficult time with those mirrors. Just grab a donut and relax. We can let RS handle the natives today.

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Good News!

The Twinkie is back!

A group of investors bought Twinkie brand snacks from Hostess for $410 million, according to Forbes.com .

As a note...Hostess went bankrupt after a prolonged battle with the union over it's contract.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Willard,yeah I had a good day that sun felt good. Hope its goin good your way..........
Yeah, man! I'm with you guys...bring on summer and bring it now! I'm getting a group of just under thirty people together for a spring hike, cook-out and bonfire next month.. Bring it!! Take care, brother.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••