Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#71494 Mar 13, 2013
SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever! What the heck is a Transgendered Lesbian, anyway? Is that a Woman that used to be a Man? Gee, for you to know that "term" well enough to use it in a sentence, you must be one.
Am I right?
Not sure, but these are members of "Democrats For A Better America"!
SSS

Paris, TN

#71495 Mar 13, 2013
Chill out, Guys and Gals.

SSS

Paris, TN

#71496 Mar 13, 2013
I don't think I've ever seen so many People in one place so confused about their Gender, their Sexuality, and everything related to both.
roxy bear

United States

#71497 Mar 13, 2013
Im turnin nto shadow ppl lmao n wtf am i soo gd red? It better not stay that gd way tho lolz n i think im goin thru menapause lmfaooo

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#71498 Mar 13, 2013
SSS wrote:
I don't think I've ever seen so many People in one place so confused about their Gender, their Sexuality, and everything related to both.
Linda, have you thought anymore about roxy-bear and what that's all about? I'm at a loss!
roxy bear

United States

#71499 Mar 13, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Linda, have you thought anymore about roxy-bear and what that's all about? I'm at a loss!
r u otay my jbear? Ur on fire bby n glowin n soo am i
SSS

Paris, TN

#71500 Mar 13, 2013
SSS

Paris, TN

#71501 Mar 13, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
She/He just seems to be looking for love, is all I know. Aside from that, I'm as lost as you are.
SSS

Paris, TN

#71502 Mar 13, 2013
&li st=AL94UKMTqg-9B9Bh42OdiL2frPv 1Qq9Tqx
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#71504 Mar 13, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't change any facts, those are the facts. The leader of our country signed this bill AND endorsed it. If he felt threatened enough to be black-mailed by a few republicans to keep from going over the "fiscal cliff", then why didn't he feel the same threat with the "sequester?" The exact same republicans were around, the exact same scenario was at play, so why change tactics now? The truth is that the republicans relented and allowed a tax increase on the wealthy, then we averted the fiscal cliff. They refused to relent again, and now we are in the sequester our president authorized forcing spending cuts. As you are well aware, liberals don't like spending cuts so now they are crying and predicting doom for the country. In the meantime, Federal Hiring has increased again. These are the facts and I have changed none of them.
Don't worry though, the sequester won't actually force you to start paying taxes or cut what you are getting now so you can continue to enjoy all the benefits of big government for free while the rest of us foot the bill. You're welcome!
Pete, your last paragraph makes you sound more like a TeaBagger than a Republican.
If you do truly mean what you said, I have lost all respect for you.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#71505 Mar 13, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I was doin' alright till I accidentaly sprayed insecticide into my eyes...it almost killed me! I had eaten too many potato chips and went outside to throw-up and noticed ants on the carport. I grabbed the can and didn't realize that stupid black spot was on the other side. I aimed and fired point blank..Good grief! I still can't see what the hell I'm doing!! The stupid morons that designed these cans should be chained in a Russian Gulag for life! I'm just about fed up right now, hoping you're having a better night!
And, I did see that you apprehended another troll, I caught one last week. Is it me, or are they just too dumb to be criminals? LMAO X 23!!
Willard, at this point I believe you had just one to many shots of Brandy!
SSS

Paris, TN

#71506 Mar 13, 2013
Dunlapian, don't worry about it. He's just showing his total Ignorance of how Retirement Funds work, of any and all types.
I doubt that he's old enough or has worked enough to have invested in any of them. Or, he would certainly know more about them, enough to not have made such a statement, anyway.
But, I do agree with you that he is a TEApublican, in spite of what he claims. Only they resent anybody that gets anything from all their years of work and were intelligent enough to manage their money wisely. They just Spoiled Children who never grew up, apparently because they never had to, YET!
BC Resident

New Johnsonville, TN

#71507 Mar 13, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you've done it.. you're gettin' "spanked" for talking to R/S!!
Oh well. I talk to you and RS so guess I am in double trouble. Hope your eyes are much better today.
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#71508 Mar 13, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Boo, Good to see up and at 'em tonight. Hope you've had a great day!
Hey Willard,yeah I had a good day that sun felt good. Hope its goin good your way..........
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#71509 Mar 13, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the dumbest one of all, c^nt-licker. if I want anything out of you, I'll slap it out!
Well at least I lick and don't SUCK LIKE YOU,And as far as slappin me YOU BETTER BRING YOUR LUNCH WHEN YOU GROW THE BALLS TO TRY CAUSE IT WONT BE EASY AS TYPIN ON THAT KEY BOARD I PROMISE YOU THAT..........FAKE

Since: Feb 13

Guild

#71510 Mar 13, 2013
Barack Obama certainly enjoys the trappings and perks of the Office of President. The actual job of being President, however, doesn't seem to interest him. His desire to avoid being tied to any specifics of any proposal have caused him to do what no modern President has done. He is the first President since 1921 to abdicate the task of drafting a federal budget to Congress.

Congress established the modern budget process in 1921. Under the terms of the LAW, the President is required to submit a budget for the federal government no later than the first Monday in February. Obama has only met this statutory deadline once during his Presidency, a record worse than any modern President. Obama has missed the deadline 4 times. Prior to him, all the Presidents back to 1921 together missed the deadline twice.

President'n is hard

Guild

#71511 Mar 13, 2013
Question: What is 7 feet 3 inches tall??

Answer: Over 20,000 Pages Of Obamacare Regulations in one stack.

Question: How "user friendly" will it be to simply sign up for Obamacare?

Answer: As easy as it is to deal with the IRS currently.

Hey! Pelosi said they had to pass it so we'd know what was in it!!!

Enjoy.

Guild

#71512 Mar 13, 2013
Jeff Gordon 'Test Drive' LOL!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Guild

#71513 Mar 13, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Pete, your last paragraph makes you sound more like a TeaBagger than a Republican.
If you do truly mean what you said, I have lost all respect for you.
Pete IS correct in that last paragraph.
goat head cheese

Dallas, TX

#71514 Mar 13, 2013
Paul Revere was a TEAbagger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 45 min Lol 11
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 47 min Mr Man 9,437
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Curious 4,008
GVDC is it cost effective or wasteful Governmen... 1 hr Curious 17
blonde girl at Dairy Queen in mosheim 1 hr Curious 48
Linda Kirk + furniture... 1 hr Taxpayer 2
Were u get your wifes wedding ring? 2 hr native 2
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••