Comments
64,361 - 64,380 of 146,338 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
SSS

Paris, TN

#71447 Mar 12, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds painful. You better flush those eyes really well. I grab ahold of things like that and wonder who came up with such madness.
Yes they are dumb to answer your question. Lol.
They know the difference between "to" and "too"...now who are the Dumb Ones?
SSS

Paris, TN

#71448 Mar 12, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
For the life of me SSS, I can't understand you why you hide behind all these different user names when everyone knows it's you. You're making yourself look foolish.
'Fraid you're blaming the wrong Poster, Pete. They're your Buddies, you of all People ought to know they're NOT me!
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#71450 Mar 12, 2013
SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that it was Obama and you also know that, agreeing to the Sequester was the only choice he had to get the TEApublicans to vote on anything to keep us from going off the "Fiscal Cliff"!
So, don't even try to change the Facts or the History of it! It's Pure and Simple Blackmail by the TEApublican Majority in the House and the less than 60 vote Democratic "Super Majority" required in the Senate to pass anything!
I didn't change any facts, those are the facts. The leader of our country signed this bill AND endorsed it. If he felt threatened enough to be black-mailed by a few republicans to keep from going over the "fiscal cliff", then why didn't he feel the same threat with the "sequester?" The exact same republicans were around, the exact same scenario was at play, so why change tactics now? The truth is that the republicans relented and allowed a tax increase on the wealthy, then we averted the fiscal cliff. They refused to relent again, and now we are in the sequester our president authorized forcing spending cuts. As you are well aware, liberals don't like spending cuts so now they are crying and predicting doom for the country. In the meantime, Federal Hiring has increased again. These are the facts and I have changed none of them.

Don't worry though, the sequester won't actually force you to start paying taxes or cut what you are getting now so you can continue to enjoy all the benefits of big government for free while the rest of us foot the bill. You're welcome!
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#71451 Mar 12, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Pete. Hope your evening is going nicely.
Good evening RS, hope you are doing well!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#71452 Mar 12, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummmm Obama maybe? I bet Bush made him do it. Lol
Hey R/S, Is the current "SSS" the real "SSS", or is the real "SSS" still away...or is there any way of knowing? I think this is making me ill!
SSS

Paris, TN

#71453 Mar 12, 2013
roxy bear wrote:
I adore u,my love
Now Roxy, you do know that when you post right under my Post and don't tell who you're talking to, it makes it seem like you're talking to me, don't you?:)
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#71454 Mar 12, 2013
SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that it was Obama and you also know that, agreeing to the Sequester was the only choice he had to get the TEApublicans to vote on anything to keep us from going off the "Fiscal Cliff"!
So, don't even try to change the Facts or the History of it! It's Pure and Simple Blackmail by the TEApublican Majority in the House and the less than 60 vote Democratic "Super Majority" required in the Senate to pass anything!
I didn't change anything, those are the facts. If the President felt threatened enough to let a few Republicans blackmail him into averting the "fiscal cliff", why then didn't he feel the same threat when he could have averted the "sequester." It was the exact same Congress, the exact type of scenario - why change tactics now? The truth is the fiscal cliff was averted because the republicans relented on increasing taxes for the wealthy. They refused to relent once again without any spending cuts so our president allowed the sequester to happen in hopes of making the republicans look bad. That tactic backfired. Look at his approval ratings since the sequester was initiated.

Don't worry though, you won't be forced to start paying taxes and you will continue to get the government benefits you get now courtesy of the actual taxpayers. You're welcome!

By the way, and don't get me wrong, I don't especially agree with the Tea Party, but they are part of the republican party for the exact same reason Nancy Pelosi is part of the democratic party. Each party has its extremists. Start crying about the ones in the Republican party and I will start crying about the ones in the Democratic party. The end result will be the same without any crying - they will still be there. So let's just drop it.
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#71455 Mar 12, 2013
SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
'Fraid you're blaming the wrong Poster, Pete. They're your Buddies, you of all People ought to know they're NOT me!
Here's a little tip SSS, there is only one poster on here from Paris, TN. Guess who that is? I thought you said you were smart!

Location hidden

#71456 Mar 12, 2013
roxy bear wrote:
I adore u,my love
Which one? By my last count there are approximately eleven posters to whom you've either professed undying love, or that you somehow believe are your husbands. I think clarification is in order here!
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#71457 Mar 12, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't change anything, those are the facts. If the President felt threatened enough to let a few Republicans blackmail him into averting the "fiscal cliff", why then didn't he feel the same threat when he could have averted the "sequester." It was the exact same Congress, the exact type of scenario - why change tactics now? The truth is the fiscal cliff was averted because the republicans relented on increasing taxes for the wealthy. They refused to relent once again without any spending cuts so our president allowed the sequester to happen in hopes of making the republicans look bad. That tactic backfired. Look at his approval ratings since the sequester was initiated.
Don't worry though, you won't be forced to start paying taxes and you will continue to get the government benefits you get now courtesy of the actual taxpayers. You're welcome!
By the way, and don't get me wrong, I don't especially agree with the Tea Party, but they are part of the republican party for the exact same reason Nancy Pelosi is part of the democratic party. Each party has its extremists. Start crying about the ones in the Republican party and I will start crying about the ones in the Democratic party. The end result will be the same without any crying - they will still be there. So let's just drop it.
Sorry, posted this twice by mistake and retyped it. Didn't mean to be redundant.
roxy bear

United States

#71459 Mar 12, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, posted this twice by mistake and retyped it. Didn't mean to be redundant.
well,wat a gd dumbass haha lmaolmaolmao points n laughs my gd ass off at my jbear ;p lolz
JoCoTpxr

Johnson City, TN

#71460 Mar 12, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Now which president was it that actually signed the Budget Control Act of 2013 that actually authorized this sequester and who told the world the sequester would never happen? I can't seem to remember who that was :)
Don't you realize we all know the Republican refusal to deal with the fiscal crisis---their announced policy of obstructing---forced the issue up to the fiscal decision deadline? And this sequester was therefore caused by the Republican-dominated house?

:)

Thank you, Republican Party!
JoCoTpxr

Johnson City, TN

#71462 Mar 12, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey R/S, Is the current "SSS" the real "SSS", or is the real "SSS" still away...or is there any way of knowing? I think this is making me ill!
Very telling!("Tell me where SHE is and whether I am supposed to read, respond, or attack and snarl.") We can't deal with ideas on Topix. This is just a nasty sandbox of infantile personalities and squabbles.

This could gag a maggot!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#71463 Mar 12, 2013
SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
It Seems top me that the Democrats in the Senate are the ones who have not offered or passed any budget in over 3 years. Reid refuses to bring any budget that passes the house to the floor for a vote or to even send it to committee. The Reid and Obama are doing everything in their power to make sure this country goes under. Obama is REQUIRED by the US Constitution to present a budget to Congress by the first Monday in February. Carney says that they will not get it until April 8th. This President has shown nothing less than contempt for the US Constitution and this country. By your worship of him, you show that you have the same feelings.
roxy bear

United States

#71464 Mar 12, 2013
JoCoTpxr wrote:
<quoted text>
Very telling!("Tell me where SHE is and whether I am supposed to read, respond, or attack and snarl.") We can't deal with ideas on Topix. This is just a nasty sandbox of infantile personalities and squabbles.
This could gag a maggot!
lolz sweetheart,speakin of gaggin a magget,wth have u been doin wit my mid neck? U clamped on n cld not n can not let go coz u got ur wifey bk,dont want u to let go either bby,its vry,vry,vry special to us both n mmm bby,turns momma bear on,but wen dont u? Neva mofo

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#71465 Mar 12, 2013
JoCoTpxr wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you realize we all know the Republican refusal to deal with the fiscal crisis---their announced policy of obstructing---forced the issue up to the fiscal decision deadline? And this sequester was therefore caused by the Republican-dominated house?
And just what have the Democrats in the Senate done that last few years? NOTHING. Reid will not allow anything on the floor that comes out of the House. At least the Republicans are not sitting on their posteriors and collecting a BIG check Like those Dems are.

All you lazy people who think Obama is doing so good in giving away all this money will have a rude awakening when the credit runs out. At least those of us who work will still be able to survive. We don't rely on the government to give us a check.

Location hidden

#71466 Mar 12, 2013
JoCoTpxr wrote:
<quoted text>
This could gag a maggot!
For some time now I've suspected that all dangerous, excessively toxic and out-dated vaccines were being sent to Johnson City. You've single handedly and unassistedly removed all doubt, moron! It seems everyone posting from your miserable habitation is qualified, if not overly-qualified to be profoundly...Gagged!:)
SSS

Paris, TN

#71467 Mar 12, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a little tip SSS, there is only one poster on here from Paris, TN. Guess who that is? I thought you said you were smart!
You better go back and look before you work under that impression. My stalker/Harasser also has a Paris address under alot of different Names. Nor today, bur go back forthe past cpuple of weeks and check. BTW, I could change mine very easily if I wanted to, but I don't.

Location hidden

#71469 Mar 12, 2013
JoCoTpxr wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't do dream therapy, but it appears you may benefit from many recent marvels of research. If these delusions have become recurrent or appear to be intensifying in any way, please just stop..and without doing anything else....call 1-800-somebodythatactuallygive sash/t!:)

Republican Party says: You're Welcome!! LMAO X 24!!

Location hidden

#71470 Mar 12, 2013
roxy bear wrote:
<quoted text> well,wat a gd dumbass haha lmaolmaolmao points n laughs my gd ass off at my jbear ;p lolz
Please forgive me?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
josh kesterson 1 hr wondering 7
ISIS would love another BUSH in office 1 hr fedup with doing ... 18
psycho moms (Nov '12) 2 hr Lover 58
10.3 Local Unemployment Obamaism 2 hr Democrappies 8
the greers of campcreek terry,steven,dusty (Jul '11) 2 hr lol 54
rosetta powell and eddie mathes (Apr '11) 3 hr Christine 12
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr Murphy 9,347
BEWARE: Tinted Windows 7 hr One million short... 30
Greeneville people rude as hell 12 hr Dr Wu 26
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE