Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#71427 Mar 12, 2013
BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text> Hello RS.. how are you? I think they are getting dumber by the minute now instead of by the day.Lol
Hey Boo, Good to see up and at 'em tonight. Hope you've had a great day!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#71428 Mar 12, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>AWWWW! Maybe this was just a little accident!!!!! LMAO X 21!!
I about wet my pants laughing at her today but that was tops.
LMAO x 22

How are you doing this evening Mr Willard?
roxy bear

United States

#71429 Mar 12, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Boo, Good to see up and at 'em tonight. Hope you've had a great day!
hey sweetheart,u too n great night aswell.u doin ok?
SSS

Paris, TN

#71430 Mar 12, 2013
"President Obama Won't Balance Budget 'Just For the Sake Of Balance'."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/president-obama-wont-ba...

Location hidden

#71431 Mar 12, 2013
BC Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I heard the same and hear it sometimes lasts for a couple of weeks. I guess SSS is going to be after me now for just talking to you. lol Sounds like she means do as I say and not as I do, huh?
Now you've done it.. you're gettin' "spanked" for talking to R/S!!
Really Sassy

Paris, TN

#71432 Mar 12, 2013
BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text> Hello RS.. how are you? I think they are getting dumber by the minute now instead of by the day.Lol
You're the dumbest one of all, c^nt-licker. if I want anything out of you, I'll slap it out!
SSS

Paris, TN

#71433 Mar 12, 2013
"Venezuela To Probe Chavez Cancer Poisoning Accusation."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/venezuela-probe-chavez-...
SSS

Paris, TN

#71434 Mar 12, 2013
BOO HOO wrote:
You're the dumbest one of all, c^nt-licker. if I want anything out of you, I'll slap it out!
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#71435 Mar 12, 2013
JoCoTpxr wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it might impact some Headstart students, teachers, aides, some airport security and controllers, some federal inspection of meats---I ssy, don't let the food supply slow down---what's a little horsemeat, and e-coli outbreaks always seem to affect the livers and kidneys of other people's children.
THANKS, REPUBLICAN OBSTRUCTIONISTS! A lot of bad stuff is going to end up at your doorstep! Your oath to Norquist placed us in this kick-the-can-down-the-road situation. Congress thought the Repubs would never institute such hurtful policies, but the Republican party members continue to surprise even themselves!
Now which president was it that actually signed the Budget Control Act of 2013 that actually authorized this sequester and who told the world the sequester would never happen? I can't seem to remember who that was :)
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#71436 Mar 12, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
For the life of me SSS, I can't understand you why you hide behind all these different user names when everyone knows it's you. You're making yourself look foolish.

Location hidden

#71437 Mar 12, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I about wet my pants laughing at her today but gthat was tops.
LMAO x 22
How are you doing this evening Mr Willard?
Well, I was doin' alright till I accidentaly sprayed insecticide into my eyes...it almost killed me! I had eaten too many potato chips and went outside to throw-up and noticed ants on the carport. I grabbed the can and didn't realize that stupid black spot was on the other side. I aimed and fired point blank..Good grief! I still can't see what the hell I'm doing!! The stupid morons that designed these cans should be chained in a Russian Gulag for life! I'm just about fed up right now, hoping you're having a better night!

And, I did see that you apprehended another troll, I caught one last week. Is it me, or are they just too dumb to be criminals? LMAO X 23!!
roxy bear

United States

#71438 Mar 12, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
For the life of me SSS, I can't understand you why you hide behind all these different user names when everyone knows it's you. You're making yourself look foolish.
lolz bby

Location hidden

#71439 Mar 12, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Now which president was it that actually signed the Budget Control Act of 2013 that actually authorized this sequester and who told the world the sequester would never happen? I can't seem to remember who that was :)
Pete,

I know you mean well, but these imbeciles would fail an exam even if the only question asked was - What year was the battle of 1812!

Location hidden

#71440 Mar 12, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>For the life of me SSS, I can't understand you why you hide behind all these different user names when everyone knows it's you. You're making yourself look foolish.
Hello Pete. Hope your evening is going nicely.

Location hidden

#71441 Mar 12, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I was doin' alright till I accidentaly sprayed insecticide into my eyes...it almost killed me! I had eaten too many potato chips and went outside to throw-up and noticed ants on the carport. I grabbed the can and didn't realize that stupid black spot was on the other side. I aimed and fired point blank..Good grief! I still can't see what the hell I'm doing!! The stupid morons that designed these cans should be chained in a Russian Gulag for life! I'm just about fed up right now, hoping you're having a better night!

And, I did see that you apprehended another troll, I caught one last week. Is it me, or are they just too dumb to be criminals? LMAO X 23!!
That sounds painful. You better flush those eyes really well. I grab ahold of things like that and wonder who came up with such madness.

Yes they are dumb to answer your question. Lol.
SSS

Paris, TN

#71442 Mar 12, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that it was Obama and you also know that, agreeing to the Sequester was the only choice he had to get the TEApublicans to vote on anything to keep us from going off the "Fiscal Cliff"!

So, don't even try to change the Facts or the History of it! It's Pure and Simple Blackmail by the TEApublican Majority in the House and the less than 60 vote Democratic "Super Majority" required in the Senate to pass anything!

Location hidden

#71443 Mar 12, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Now which president was it that actually signed the Budget Control Act of 2013 that actually authorized this sequester and who told the world the sequester would never happen? I can't seem to remember who that was :)
Hummmm Obama maybe? I bet Bush made him do it. Lol
SSS

Paris, TN

#71444 Mar 12, 2013
"Cyber Attack Stops Access to JPMorgan Chase Site."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/cyber-attack-stops-acce...
roxy bear

United States

#71445 Mar 12, 2013
I adore u,my love
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#71446 Mar 12, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete,
I know you mean well, but these imbeciles would fail an exam even if the only question asked was - What year was the battle of 1812!
hahahah OA, that's a good one :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sharia law is a damnation folks 4 min Country boy 3
YES another bad driver! 11 min Monitor 1
to u 49 min cousin 6
"Long live the king " 1 hr Friend of 3
Is every woman a drug addict? 1 hr Friend of 12
lawsuit against county schools 2 hr willard 11
Greene County Schools 2 hr willard 117
***** last post wins ***** 11 hr Trunketeer 62
Mayor Daniels tries to pull Fast one 15 hr Janet 10
Body found in Greeneville creek 16 hr Fishing Man 7