Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#71383 Mar 12, 2013
BC Alien wrote:
Vag stink? Find the cure today on The Drs.
I hope SSS sees this because I'm guessing hers smells after running around serving burgers in a greasy spoon all day. Lol

Hello BC, hope you are doing well.

Location hidden

#71384 Mar 12, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>LIAR!!!!!
Hello NTM. How are you doing today my friend?

Location hidden

#71385 Mar 12, 2013
SSS wrote:
"Paul Ryan's 'New' Plan: Squeeze the Poor, Boost The Rich."

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2013/03...
Lmao. Motherjones news source? Gee you are an intelligent one. Please don't embarrass yourself any further. You lesbians are nuts.
TERRANCE HEATH

Livingston, TN

#71386 Mar 12, 2013
TERRANCE HEATH
The More Paul Ryan's Budget Changes, The More It Stays The Same
Ryan's 2012 "Path to Prosperity" was really a "Roadmap to Ruin." This year's "Path to Prosperity" takes a few unexpected turns that are probably intended to disorient Americans in hopes that we don't notice Ryan's "new" budget (soon to be the GOP's "new" budget) arrives at the same destination.
SSS

Paris, TN

#71387 Mar 12, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope SSS sees this because I'm guessing hers smells after running around serving burgers in a greasy spoon all day. Lol
Actually, it served a good purpose. My Future Ex-Husband came in to have Lunch with a Buddy of his and that's the first time I met him.
roxy bear

United States

#71388 Mar 12, 2013
Why did u call me that?
SSS

Paris, TN

#71390 Mar 12, 2013
"Sen. Elizabeth Warren Slams Republicans: Worry Less About Helping Big Banks."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/12/sen-eli...

Location hidden

#71391 Mar 12, 2013
SSS wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, it served a good purpose. My Future Ex-Husband came in to have Lunch with a Buddy of his and that's the first time I met him.
Sounds like one classy marriage. As always, you were willing to lay the goods out for every customer I suppose. I see why Linda is your hero. You are cut from the same cloth.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#71392 Mar 12, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like one classy marriage. As always, you were willing to lay the goods out for every customer I suppose. I see why Linda is your hero. You are cut from the same cloth.
Would you care to, at some point, comment on something relevant to national politics? Or are you endeavoring to simply transform a political thread into an "I hate ________" thread? Seems rather petty, in my opinion.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#71393 Mar 12, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet Willard treats you as warm and fuzzy as he does MississippiGurl simply because you share his political leanings, regardless of your compulsion to avoid any actual political discussion in favor of simply slurring another poster.

He'll predictably deny condoning such activity and will sanctimoniously scold a liberal for doing something so vile as calling a conservative Republican a "Teapublican."

Do conservatives (other than perhaps "Pete" and "Nuh") actually argue politics? Or do they choose to stick to personal insults against posters with different viewpoints?

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#71394 Mar 12, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello NTM. How are you doing today my friend?
Doing good, thanks. And you?

Location hidden

#71396 Mar 12, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Doing good, thanks. And you?
I'm doing well. Thank you for asking. I haven't seen Willard, CG or BC around today. They all must be busy.
beware

United States

#71399 Mar 12, 2013
Prince mongo !!!!!!!!
SSS

Paris, TN

#71400 Mar 12, 2013
Don't you ever wonder why these Scudd Trolls haven't heard of these new-fangled things on the Internet, called, "email" and "Instant Messenger"?
SSS

Paris, TN

#71401 Mar 12, 2013
You know, this Article just brought a couple of thoughts to mind. First, I certainly am glad that I'm not a Frequent Flier.
Second, you Teapublicans better start treating your Employees better and paying them better Wages and providing them with better benefits and working conditions, because they could bring the whole Country to a Stand-still, if they wanted to.
The Wealthy have their own Private Planes and Pilots, but you Upper Income TEApublicans that depend on Commercial Airliners for your transportation, could be in a heap of trouble! You better think about it!
----------
"FAA Approves Boeing Plan to Fix 787's Batteries."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/faa-approves-boeing-pla...
BC Resident

New Johnsonville, TN

#71404 Mar 12, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm doing well. Thank you for asking. I haven't seen Willard, CG or BC around today. They all must be busy.
No not busy today. I have the flu or whatever it is going around. I sure hope you don't get it. It's not good company.
Really Sassy

Paris, TN

#71405 Mar 12, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I didn't have to sleep with an iron bar next to my bed and a lock on my bedroom door, like some Women had to, before they were able to get away from the Man they were with. Do you know any Woman that had to do that?
BC Resident

New Johnsonville, TN

#71406 Mar 12, 2013
SSS wrote:
Don't you ever wonder why these Scudd Trolls haven't heard of these new-fangled things on the Internet, called, "email" and "Instant Messenger"?
Yeah we heard of them but just following your lead since you carry on the chit chat with Spy. Some of us would like nothing better than to see the name calling stop and everyone enjoy a decent conversation.
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#71407 Mar 12, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you care to, at some point, comment on something relevant to national politics? Or are you endeavoring to simply transform a political thread into an "I hate ________" thread? Seems rather petty, in my opinion.
Your a good one to talk HIPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!! Have you ever posted anything about NATIONAL POLITICS to me?????????? I can answer that, NO you haven't.... Actually the only thing you,ve ever done is spell check my writing and run your mouth about what I was sayin to SSS witch was none of your concern to start with. you have no room to TRY TO JUDGE ANYONE)(*&^%$#
Really Sassy

Paris, TN

#71408 Mar 12, 2013
HighVoltage wrote:
<quoted text>And that's what swung the election......who would have thought that a dozen or so votes won it for Obama.
4% difference, if I recall correctly...could have been higher, but definitely not lower. Now, wonder how many voters 4% of all the Voters would be? You do know the difference between percentage Numbers and Individual Numbers , don't you?
Mercy, it's like talking to 1st Graders!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A very interesting few Bible verses to ponder 12 min whothehellcares- 22
Brandon and Jessica Hensley 1 hr I know 33
businesses refusing gays 3 hr shapeshift 22
Born This Way? 3 hr shapeshift 34
Prayers for Mike Pence 5 hr Kohlrabi 26
let's start this 5 hr Kohlrabi 27
What do Christians do at night in the bible belt? 5 hr Dr Wu 23
when we die 8 hr auntie 81
Atheist/agnostic atrocities 8 hr theangryguy 108
WHAT R ALL U Silent Viewers Reading??? (Apr '14) 10 hr Skeeter Mathews 358