roxy bear

United States

#71357 Mar 12, 2013
Its the sme gd thin dumbass n u know it lmao do as u wish tho n ill b rt at ur side,lookin at u like a gd dummy n after a bit,ull start feelin stupid enough to probly wanna stop on ur own...or ill do the sme n then ull go bonkers n makes a deal wit me coz ik u dont want me doin it,otay then,ill stand by ur side thru it all but,if im ever n a bad mood,i may b bad lmao only thing that u lolz bby u know,only thing u cant control is the fire that burns within ur heart
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#71358 Mar 12, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you using, a "union made" firewall?
That's one that demands outrageous wages, paid leave, paid vacations, employer-provided health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and employer-provided pension plans, and then makes an inferior product that works sometimes.
Which is why the best anti-virus programs/firewalls are developed overseas.
But then, you can surf without worrying whether or not the developerís employees were drinking and smoking weed on their breaks:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IxK4kP1fPtAXX
I checked into my cyber security company and could not find out if they are Union......I'm not really sure if you could unionize something like this.
Anyway I did check into their pay and it's above average, could not find out about their health insurance ect. They are based here in America, but they are world-wide when providing service.
I don't think they are making an inferior product, because they are the first and only ones to track the "Stunex Worm", released by the U.S. and Israel.
roxy bear

United States

#71359 Mar 12, 2013
My jbear,for rl? I dont want to n wont ask u i mean try to make u stop doin or doin nething at all bby,i got u,like i said,may not agree,but i still got ur bk bby,lways...i blieve u wen u said u dint have nething to do with it sweetheart but if u have changed for good or changed but still make mistakes at times or wtf ever,dont do soo bcoz of me for ne reason,coz u my hubby wubby jbear n i support u,no matter wat,lways
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#71360 Mar 12, 2013
Nuh_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did. However, I did NOT put a link with it...and did I NOT clandestinely utilize my TeaPublican virus insertion program to obliderate SexySassySenior's computer either as she claims.
I typed the info in manually - I reckon you went to search for said info online...and your search garnered your firewall results...I had nothing to do with it.
Yes Nuh_, I do understand that you did not put up a link, and you are right I did do a search on Google, which is how I got jumped.
That term "TeaPublican virus insertion program" is very funny.......I like it.

Since: Feb 13

Guild

#71361 Mar 12, 2013
Obama voters....Obama pardons the Sequester & sends it to Portugal.

&fe ature=player_embedded
SSS

Paris, TN

#71362 Mar 12, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said that's your choice. As for my gender you certainly aren't entitled to nor will you receive ANY personal information concerning me. To answer your question no the 28th means nothing to me. Unlike you I've never been a waitress/waiter begging for tips. Is that the day you receive you $2.10 pay check? Keep up your harassment and you will receive a temporary ban just as your hero did. If you want to try me keep it up. Your address can be banned from posting I guarantee you of that.
That was when I was 16 years old. What were you working at when you were 16 years of age...for that matter what have you ever worked at , at ANY age? NOTHING, would be my guess, then and now , or at any age in between!
In fact, I suspect that W-O-R-K is a four letter word to you and something to be avoided at ANY cost. I mean, GEE...if you worked , you couldn't stay on Topix all day Stalking, Harassing, and Threatening me and we all know that's the most important thing in your miserable Life! You're a Human Parasite, you just live off of other People...until you suck every drop of blood right out of them...AND take every penny they have and then , you go on to the next one. Isn't that what you think Women are for? My guess is that you're already seeing the handwriting on the wall and know that you're going to have to change genders, because the one you're sucking from now, is probably the last one you'll find in this County. It's either that or you'll have to leave here to find another One! And since you're NOTHING to look at and your personality is closer to a Predator Pit Viper than a Human Being, you're just chit out of luck all the way around, I'd say! Maybe, you'll find somebody in jail...that's about the only option you have left, as far as I can see!
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#71363 Mar 12, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>I checked into my cyber security company and could not find out if they are Union......I'm not really sure if you could unionize something like this.
Anyway I did check into their pay and it's above average, could not find out about their health insurance ect. They are based here in America, but they are world-wide when providing service.
I don't think they are making an inferior product, because they are the first and only ones to track the "Stunex Worm", released by the U.S. and Israel.
You checked into your cyber security firm? And you came up with that information? You'd think that a "security" firm would have better security. By the way, did you learn Russian in Viet Nam?

The Stuxnet worm was first detected by Sergey Ulasen of VirusBlokAda, a Russian anti-virus firm.

The first alert came from a "customer" in Iran. Got that? The Iranians got their buddies in Russia on the case.

Sergey now works for Kaspersky Labs, a Russian company.
roxy bear

United States

#71364 Mar 12, 2013
I have never had a job other than doin some side work n the past,not by choice tho,i got a job at Arbys n evryone said that its the hardest rest chain to get hired onto,i showed the manager my ppl skills n kept callin that bitch coz i was determined as a mofo n within like 2-3 days,i got the job,but didnt have neone to watch my kids for me n my aunt owns n runs a gd daycare n i was gonna pay her n all n even she turned me dwn..i was crushed as a mofo,like takin candy or toys away from children..my frst job interview n the frst time i actualy went out on my own n tried my mofo damnest n wld not accept no for a mofo answer,do u know how rare that is,no previous work history,no ged nada n got hired at the frst mofo place that i scheduled n went to the interview too n the manager said that ther wer lots of ppl puttin apps in n the bitch hired me n i had no mofo support,gd that hurt like a mofo,i wld cry to my mom n to other fam membors n beg em to watch logan coz of how mofo determined n excited n all positive intentions n feelins i had to support myself,then i was gonna go to the projects n get a place n try my best to support me n all three of my kids n no mofo body gave a gd n they all turned me dwn,i had lready planned out leavin my ex n makin it on my own,i lways get fucked rt up the mofo ass,gd it
Lost Rooster

United States

#71365 Mar 12, 2013
I can't find my rooster. Has anyone seen him?
roxy bear

United States

#71366 Mar 12, 2013
Lost Rooster wrote:
lmao ikr ;)
roxy bear

United States

#71367 Mar 12, 2013
Oh,gd my comment was kinda fucked up like i am rt now lolz uve lways had ur rooster bby,trust me,u have,but with that kinda change,my love,lso comes bottles n bottles of emotion that yurns n longs to come out n the fear of mayb fallin again,soo u shld give urself tons n tons of credit coz wat uve accomplished is the mofo shit n idk how tha fuck u cope with n keep it all bottled up n hidden,but tbch,i c n feel it all comin from u n its soo gd strong that it effects me n i take on ur emotions n act like a bitch n sweetheart,if u wanna get ne or all of those emotions out n lean on me,i wld b rt here n hear,c,feel n know all that u pour out to me,but if u dont want to,its otay,i understand,n i dont wanna tell u wat to do or make u feel pressured n the least,but uve gotta let those emotions out,n a positive way,but n ur own way.if ur not comfy unleashin it on me,plz try to think of n figure out ne positive way that ur comfy with n let those gd emotions fly out like a mofo,u know wen im happy n talkin to u n a lovin way,then i switch up on u suddenly,its coz im feelin all ur emotions n gd bby,plz take my advice...
SSS

Paris, TN

#71368 Mar 12, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Nuh_, I do understand that you did not put up a link, and you are right I did do a search on Google, which is how I got jumped.
That term "TeaPublican virus insertion program" is very funny.......I like it.
It's possibly accurately Named , also...if any of them have the intelligence to learn how to use it , in a destructive way. I KNOW that some of them do, but I don't believe that very Many do, not on Topix, anyway. But still, there are SOME, I would wager, even on Topix and I certainly think that they HATE enough to do it, to Democrates or to anybody who disagrees with them!
TEA Party Members are truly the most Hate-Filled Group of People for their Fellow Citizens, that I have ever known in this Country, in my Lifetime! And notice that I did NOT say TEApublicans, a combination of the TEA Party Members and the Republicans...because Republicans are not nearly as Hate-Filled as TEA Party Members...not even close. Plus, Republicans are much more intelligent and sensible, overall, and far less vindictive, mean, and cruel than TEA Party Members! The biggest mistake the Republicans have ever made, and they've made plenty, is to incorporate the Tea Party Members into their Republican Party! I think they NOW realize that, but it's too late and they will never be able to live it down in the eyes of the American People!
SSS

Paris, TN

#71369 Mar 12, 2013
Lost Rooster wrote:
Just follow the Hens...he won't be far away.:)
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#71370 Mar 12, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
You checked into your cyber security firm? And you came up with that information? You'd think that a "security" firm would have better security. By the way, did you learn Russian in Viet Nam?
The Stuxnet worm was first detected by Sergey Ulasen of VirusBlokAda, a Russian anti-virus firm.
The first alert came from a "customer" in Iran. Got that? The Iranians got their buddies in Russia on the case.
Sergey now works for Kaspersky Labs, a Russian company.
You can look up wages, which is not a security risk.
No when I was in Vietnam I learned very little Vietnamese, oh say something like "Domamy".
Allow me to be more specific about the Stuxnet virus, it was an American Owned Company that found the "version" of it that attacked Irans nuclear program.

Guild

#71371 Mar 12, 2013
Oh NO!!! There was no voter fraud!!!

"I'll fight it for Mr. Obama and Mr. Obama's right to sit as president of the United States"

By voting at least six times in 2012; and voting illegally in 2008 and 2011 too.

58-year-old veteran Cincinnati poll worker Melowese Richardson was indicted Monday and faces eight counts of voter fraud.

Last November she admitted on TV that she had voted twice for Obama.

Guild

#71372 Mar 12, 2013
Don't forget nuoc mam Dunlapian....
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#71373 Mar 12, 2013
SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's possibly accurately Named , also...if any of them have the intelligence to learn how to use it , in a destructive way. I KNOW that some of them do, but I don't believe that very Many do, not on Topix, anyway. But still, there are SOME, I would wager, even on Topix and I certainly think that they HATE enough to do it, to Democrates or to anybody who disagrees with them!
TEA Party Members are truly the most Hate-Filled Group of People for their Fellow Citizens, that I have ever known in this Country, in my Lifetime! And notice that I did NOT say TEApublicans, a combination of the TEA Party Members and the Republicans...because Republicans are not nearly as Hate-Filled as TEA Party Members...not even close. Plus, Republicans are much more intelligent and sensible, overall, and far less vindictive, mean, and cruel than TEA Party Members! The biggest mistake the Republicans have ever made, and they've made plenty, is to incorporate the Tea Party Members into their Republican Party! I think they NOW realize that, but it's too late and they will never be able to live it down in the eyes of the American People!
Linda, just being on topix I get hit with "executable data", which if it got in could currupt my files.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#71374 Mar 12, 2013
Nuh_ wrote:
Don't forget nuoc mam Dunlapian....
"nuoc mam" is being very polite.........I would never say "Domamy" to you, or anyone. But in Vietnam if you wanted to get them to give away their position all you had to do was yell it at them.

Location hidden

#71375 Mar 12, 2013
SSS wrote:
<quoted text>That was when I was 16 years old. What were you working at when you were 16 years of age...for that matter what have you ever worked at , at ANY age? NOTHING, would be my guess, then and now , or at any age in between!
In fact, I suspect that W-O-R-K is a four letter word to you and something to be avoided at ANY cost. I mean, GEE...if you worked , you couldn't stay on Topix all day Stalking, Harassing, and Threatening me and we all know that's the most important thing in your miserable Life! You're a Human Parasite, you just live off of other People...until you suck every drop of blood right out of them...AND take every penny they have and then , you go on to the next one. Isn't that what you think Women are for? My guess is that you're already seeing the handwriting on the wall and know that you're going to have to change genders, because the one you're sucking from now, is probably the last one you'll find in this County. It's either that or you'll have to leave here to find another One! And since you're NOTHING to look at and your personality is closer to a Predator Pit Viper than a Human Being, you're just chit out of luck all the way around, I'd say! Maybe, you'll find somebody in jail...that's about the only option you have left, as far as I can see!
Again my personal business isn't any of your concern and again your assumptions are incorrect. You really aren't very intelligent at all are you? I can see why slinging burgers and pie is your career. You must wear that pride with honor. Roflmao

Location hidden

#71376 Mar 12, 2013
Lost Rooster wrote:
Anytime a cock is missing there is trouble. Have you looked inside SSS? If you locate it please insert it in her mouth if you haven't already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Park Overall is a loud mouth (Nov '10) 5 min newbbie 324
Tiffany Leigh Ann McQueen (White) 10 min not worth it 16
trick or treating 17 min betsy 1
I believe that god gave this country to the white 32 min red 23
ghs football 37 min Jar Head 17
US NITROGEN buys 4 dollar horse for 150 k 54 min rivverrat2014 25
Jerry Ricker 1 hr Celease 6
(kohlrabi ) 16 hr KetchitnRun 47
Do you think there's people livening on the moon 17 hr Trunketeer 22

Winter Storm Warning for Greene County was issued at October 31 at 2:40PM CDT