Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 3,201)

Showing posts 64,001 - 64,020 of123,667
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71006
Mar 10, 2013
 
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the day has been wonderful and I'm glad to settle in for relaxation. I am especially glad it's not raining, but I guess that's coming later tonight or in the morning. Oh well, you can't have everything, huh? Hope your day's been great!
It has rained some here, but not a lot. Did you happen to see the links I posted here for you?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71007
Mar 10, 2013
 
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
It has rained some here, but not a lot. Did you happen to see the links I posted here for you?
Yeah, I appreciate the references and I briefly looked at some of the threads. I haven't had time to do much in this regard. I haven't really considered avatar choices yet, but I've ruled out anything with legs, feet, high-heels, puppies, kittens, cats, panties or fake-faux roses!:) Whadyathink?

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71008
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I appreciate the references and I briefly looked at some of the threads. I haven't had time to do much in this regard. I haven't really considered avatar choices yet, but I've ruled out anything with legs, feet, high-heels, puppies, kittens, cats, panties or fake-faux roses!:) Whadyathink?
LMAO! Yes, I agree those are best avoided. I'm sure you'll find something befitting of your personality. Think charming, wise, and witty.:)

I haven't been posting much in the last few days, but you'll see me posting on the one forum regularly. Please stop in to say hi.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71009
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Yes, I agree those are best avoided. I'm sure you'll find something befitting of your personality. Think charming, wise, and witty.:)
I haven't been posting much in the last few days, but you'll see me posting on the one forum regularly. Please stop in to say hi.
Regret my delayed return, I had a disturbance with my animals. I'll be delighted to enjoy exchanges with you as your grace and hospitality shall permit. My best regards to you!
Frog

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71010
Mar 11, 2013
 
SSS wrote:
Well Folks, the Bast*rds finally succeeded! They fked up my Browser, according to my Internet Service Provider and I'll have to either get a new computer or take this One to my Computer Tech and have alot of work done on it.
I hope they rot in Hell!
mines wrokin fines.

Since: Aug 12

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71011
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Israel did 9/11

http://www.911missinglinks.com/
no one cares

Belgrade, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71012
Mar 11, 2013
 
DavidC2345 wrote:
no one cares.

Since: Aug 12

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71013
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

only jew bagel boys hide behind a proxy

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71014
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>I think we should challenge Linda to show proof of her favorite websites saying anything favorable to the right. Anything at all. I bet she can't do it. An honest non-partial reporting will find something good in anyone. I mean, even I can compliment Linda on her dedication to her cause. Even if I don't agree with her style of reporting, name calling, etc.
Lol. She's he'll bent on posting, posting, posting attempting to prove her one sided views. The only thing I've ever seen it prove is that she is guilty of everything she calls and says about everyone else.

Hello to you my friend. Hope you are having a restful evening.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71015
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I appreciate the references and I briefly looked at some of the threads. I haven't had time to do much in this regard. I haven't really considered avatar choices yet, but I've ruled out anything with legs, feet, high-heels, puppies, kittens, cats, panties or fake-faux roses!:) Whadyathink?
I have a picture of Linda's head if you would like it to grace your profile. Lmao. I use it as a stand in when she changes hers and until I get time to copy hers. Don't ya want a Linda Cooter head?
no one cares

Jekabpils, Latvia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71016
Mar 11, 2013
 
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. She's he'll bent on posting, posting, posting attempting to prove her one sided views. The only thing I've ever seen it prove is that she is guilty of everything she calls and says about everyone else.
Hello to you my friend. Hope you are having a restful evening.
Would you consider her mentally challenged?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71017
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

SSS wrote:
Well Folks, the Bast*rds finally succeeded! They fked up my Browser, according to my Internet Service Provider and I'll have to either get a new computer or take this One to my Computer Tech and have alot of work done on it.

I hope they rot in Hell!
What a shame! I have another idea. Just cancel your Internet service and toss the computer. I think all of us here will be fine without your delightful post. Bye bye...
Eddie

Lithuania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71018
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
What a shame! I have another idea. Just cancel your Internet service and toss the computer. I think all of us here will be fine without your delightful post. Bye bye...
You should do the same.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71019
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

SexySassySenior wrote:
Read their Posts...they prove that everybody's assessment of them is correct. Trash and Scum, that's all they are!
YOU are the scum here! You and your fellow Obamites. YOU are a hater. YOU have shown repeatedly that YOU hate purely because someone disagrees with YOU, especially when it comes to politics. YOU claim to be a "compassionate human being" yet YOU hate everyone who dares to criticize Obama and his adminstration. YOUR posts are filled with name calling and hate. Also since your fellow Obamites(Overtaxed and Dunlapian to name a couple), and you are posting in favor of guilt by association, Then they, by your own standards, are no better than YOU. So, since, to use your own terms, everybody(there are more who disagree with you than with us) feels this way about YOU, Then YOU and your fellow Obamites are the true "Trash and Scum".

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71020
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>You should do the same.
Thanks Linda for your suggestion. I will take your advisement for what it is.

Have a wonderful day and be careful in the rain.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71021
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo classy! Doesn't take much to see you off, does it. You can certainly dish it out, but you go out-of-control crazy if you get even just alittle of it back!
And these are the type of People that some of you People voted into Public Office??? Everybody should be afraid , very afraid, if they are voted out ASAP!
DO you Really-Really want to go there. With all the"FU" posts you made to the REAL RS, you now want to criticize someone else for doing the same to YOU? They who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71022
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrite would be an Upgrade for you...you're the Devil's Disciple and you show it to everybody in every Post you make.
You know People, I'd be willing to bet that there's not nearly as many of these Posters as there appears to be. Just a very Few, maybe no more than one or two, using different Names and different Personalities, but Mentally Ill and mean as the pure Devil! Sneaky and dangerous except when they're face to face with a Man! Then, he's just as scared as they come...and his mouth is the worst thing about him!
People like him think the louder One is and the more they show their Azz, the more People will be scared of them, when in actually, People are just letting them hang themselves and watching them do it!
All mouth, no brain!
YOU, who calls yourself a "questioning Christian" have no room to call anyone a "Devil's deciple". You do not even believe in God or Jesus or their teachings. IF you believed and were truly a Christian, you would not question the beliefs. Only a Devil's deciple would do or teach something like that.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71023
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SSS wrote:
Well Folks, the Bast*rds finally succeeded! They fked up my Browser, according to my Internet Service Provider and I'll have to either get a new computer or take this One to my Computer Tech and have alot of work done on it.
I hope they rot in Hell!
What happened to all that "Top-of the Line" protection you keep bragging about? You are so ignorant.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71024
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I appreciate the references and I briefly looked at some of the threads. I haven't had time to do much in this regard. I haven't really considered avatar choices yet, but I've ruled out anything with legs, feet, high-heels, puppies, kittens, cats, panties or fake-faux roses!:) Whadyathink?
Maybe something from the movie "Willard". LOL

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71025
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. She's he'll bent on posting, posting, posting attempting to prove her one sided views. The only thing I've ever seen it prove is that she is guilty of everything she calls and says about everyone else.
Hello to you my friend. Hope you are having a restful evening.
Rough night with allergies acting up. But I made it through. Hope your day goes well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 64,001 - 64,020 of123,667
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

82 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 4 min WTSenior 58,305
Bridget Patterson 13 min Nick 3
Girls, do you really like being spanked? (Dec '10) 43 min ShadowZ4 134
Krista Kirpactick 1 hr Role play master 12
I love this forum because?????? 1 hr shame 163
you the fcking best 1 hr uneducated hick 71
Linda Woolsey Running For Judge -- No Really Sh... 2 hr Detector 7 32
Greene County Mayor's Race 2 hr Wow 60
Greene County Clerk Race 12 hr hammeR 100
•••

Freeze Watch for Greene County was issued at April 15 at 7:53PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••