Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 3,201)

Showing posts 64,001 - 64,020 of124,826
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
no one cares

Jekabpils, Latvia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. She's he'll bent on posting, posting, posting attempting to prove her one sided views. The only thing I've ever seen it prove is that she is guilty of everything she calls and says about everyone else.
Hello to you my friend. Hope you are having a restful evening.
Would you consider her mentally challenged?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

SSS wrote:
Well Folks, the Bast*rds finally succeeded! They fked up my Browser, according to my Internet Service Provider and I'll have to either get a new computer or take this One to my Computer Tech and have alot of work done on it.

I hope they rot in Hell!
What a shame! I have another idea. Just cancel your Internet service and toss the computer. I think all of us here will be fine without your delightful post. Bye bye...
Eddie

Lithuania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
What a shame! I have another idea. Just cancel your Internet service and toss the computer. I think all of us here will be fine without your delightful post. Bye bye...
You should do the same.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
Read their Posts...they prove that everybody's assessment of them is correct. Trash and Scum, that's all they are!
YOU are the scum here! You and your fellow Obamites. YOU are a hater. YOU have shown repeatedly that YOU hate purely because someone disagrees with YOU, especially when it comes to politics. YOU claim to be a "compassionate human being" yet YOU hate everyone who dares to criticize Obama and his adminstration. YOUR posts are filled with name calling and hate. Also since your fellow Obamites(Overtaxed and Dunlapian to name a couple), and you are posting in favor of guilt by association, Then they, by your own standards, are no better than YOU. So, since, to use your own terms, everybody(there are more who disagree with you than with us) feels this way about YOU, Then YOU and your fellow Obamites are the true "Trash and Scum".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>You should do the same.
Thanks Linda for your suggestion. I will take your advisement for what it is.

Have a wonderful day and be careful in the rain.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo classy! Doesn't take much to see you off, does it. You can certainly dish it out, but you go out-of-control crazy if you get even just alittle of it back!
And these are the type of People that some of you People voted into Public Office??? Everybody should be afraid , very afraid, if they are voted out ASAP!
DO you Really-Really want to go there. With all the"FU" posts you made to the REAL RS, you now want to criticize someone else for doing the same to YOU? They who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrite would be an Upgrade for you...you're the Devil's Disciple and you show it to everybody in every Post you make.
You know People, I'd be willing to bet that there's not nearly as many of these Posters as there appears to be. Just a very Few, maybe no more than one or two, using different Names and different Personalities, but Mentally Ill and mean as the pure Devil! Sneaky and dangerous except when they're face to face with a Man! Then, he's just as scared as they come...and his mouth is the worst thing about him!
People like him think the louder One is and the more they show their Azz, the more People will be scared of them, when in actually, People are just letting them hang themselves and watching them do it!
All mouth, no brain!
YOU, who calls yourself a "questioning Christian" have no room to call anyone a "Devil's deciple". You do not even believe in God or Jesus or their teachings. IF you believed and were truly a Christian, you would not question the beliefs. Only a Devil's deciple would do or teach something like that.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

SSS wrote:
Well Folks, the Bast*rds finally succeeded! They fked up my Browser, according to my Internet Service Provider and I'll have to either get a new computer or take this One to my Computer Tech and have alot of work done on it.
I hope they rot in Hell!
What happened to all that "Top-of the Line" protection you keep bragging about? You are so ignorant.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I appreciate the references and I briefly looked at some of the threads. I haven't had time to do much in this regard. I haven't really considered avatar choices yet, but I've ruled out anything with legs, feet, high-heels, puppies, kittens, cats, panties or fake-faux roses!:) Whadyathink?
Maybe something from the movie "Willard". LOL

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. She's he'll bent on posting, posting, posting attempting to prove her one sided views. The only thing I've ever seen it prove is that she is guilty of everything she calls and says about everyone else.
Hello to you my friend. Hope you are having a restful evening.
Rough night with allergies acting up. But I made it through. Hope your day goes well.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't she just say, last week, that she is not tied to her computer and that she does not need it to breath? Didn't she brag about being able to live without it? Didn't she tell those lies then? LOL
Jan Fry

Byrdstown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Racist Republicans and there Love Children;

The Senator then left for breakfast with President Eisenhower.

Republican Thurmond fielded questions from sympathetic Senators looking to give his voice a break.

Thurmond read the Declaration of Independence. Thurmond allowed Johnson to swear in the new Senator from Wisconsin at roughly 1 p.m. Thurmond welcomed Italian dignitaries to the chamber and then resumed discussing jury trials. Thurmond took questions from sympathetic Senators again, as well as abuse from adversaries. A letter from the President Dwight D. Eisenhower momentarily interrupted the discussion of jury trials. The Senator finished up with a summary of his opposition to the bill. "Mr. President, I urge every Member of this body to consider this bill most carefully. I hope the Senate will see fit to kill it. I expect to vote against the bill"

The Senate later passed the bill. Thurmond's oratorical marathon didn't change a single vote.

http://www.businessinsider.com/longest-filibu...

After petrified Republican Thurmond passed away post his 100th birthday ...

Essie Mae Washington-Williams revealed she was Thurmond's bi-racial child,Republican Strom Thurmond had publically acknowledged. When questioned by Thurmond's family, including disbelievers, DNA tests proved Essie Mae Washington-Williams's claim.

In December 2003, Washington-Williams shocked the political world when she revealed that she was the daughter of the lateRepublican senator. Her announcement came six months after his death at the age of 100.
Washington-Williams' mother worked as a maid for the Republican senator's family in Edgefield County, S.C., during the 1920s, and the two had a relationship that led to him fathering Williams. Her mother was just 16 at the time.

However, because her mother was black, he never acknowledged his child's birth to his family, friends, or the public.

Essie Mae Washington-Williams passed away recently at age 87 in Columbia, S.C. Confirmed by WLTX-TV in Columbia.
Cook

Baghdad, Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Jan Fry wrote:
Republican Thurmond fielded questions from sympathetic Senators looking to give his voice a break.
Thurmond read the Declaration of Independence. Thurmond allowed Johnson to swear in the new Senator from Wisconsin at roughly 1 p.m. Thurmond welcomed Italian dignitaries to the chamber and then resumed discussing jury trials. Thurmond took questions from sympathetic Senators again, as well as abuse from adversaries. A letter from the President Dwight D. Eisenhower momentarily interrupted the discussion of jury trials. The Senator finished up with a summary of his opposition to the bill. "Mr. President, I urge every Member of this body to consider this bill most carefully. I hope the Senate will see fit to kill it. I expect to vote against the bill"
The Senate later passed the bill. Thurmond's oratorical marathon didn't change a single vote.
http://www.businessinsider.com/longest-filibu...
After petrified Republican Thurmond passed away post his 100th birthday ...
Essie Mae Washington-Williams revealed she was Thurmond's bi-racial child,Republican Strom Thurmond had publically acknowledged. When questioned by Thurmond's family, including disbelievers, DNA tests proved Essie Mae Washington-Williams's claim.
In December 2003, Washington-Williams shocked the political world when she revealed that she was the daughter of the lateRepublican senator. Her announcement came six months after his death at the age of 100.
Washington-Williams' mother worked as a maid for the Republican senator's family in Edgefield County, S.C., during the 1920s, and the two had a relationship that led to him fathering Williams. Her mother was just 16 at the time.
However, because her mother was black, he never acknowledged his child's birth to his family, friends, or the public.
Essie Mae Washington-Williams passed away recently at age 87 in Columbia, S.C. Confirmed by WLTX-TV in Columbia.
Are you any relation to French?

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

SpySpy wrote:
It's time Sen Reid find those stones he apparently lost last month and do something about these appointment filibusters.
It would be better if Sen Reid found a brain 1st.

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Facts:

In early 2009, President Obama promised to cut the deficit in half by the end of his first term. The target of $650 billion in deficits was nearly doubled in 2012 by a $1.1 trillion deficit.

The president’s average annual deficit while in office has been about $1.3 trillion. Nevertheless, the president recently claimed he cut spending by $2.5 trillion — by not spending money on something.

The president’s administration projected that the $812 billion stimulus package would lead to unemployment of 5.2% by now. The current rate is 7.7% unemployment; and with the same workforce as when he took office, it would be roughly 11%.(The 'real' unemployment is nearly 15% as it is)

He said that the stimulus bill would create “shovel ready jobs.” Later, he conceded the failure and then joked,“shovel-ready was not as shovel-ready as we expected.”

In June 2008, presidential candidate Barack Obama declared his campaign would “not take a dime from Washington lobbyists.” And yet, the president converted his campaign arm Obama for America into a lobbying group Organizing for Action, which sells special access to the president for donations between $50,000 and $500,000.

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

AWESOME!

Number Of U.S. Gun Makers Refusing Sales To Gov't In 'Firearms Equality Movement' Triples In Two Weeks....from 34 companies to 118.

Here's the list:

http://www.thepoliceloophole.com/
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

SSS wrote:
<quoted text>Well Folks, the Bast*rds finally succeeded! They fked up my Browser, according to my Internet Service Provider and I'll have to either get a new computer or take this One to my Computer Tech and have alot of work done on it.
I hope they rot in Hell!
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>What happened to all that "Top-of the Line" protection you keep bragging about? You are so ignorant.
I am in the internet based computer business. Over ten years ago, I hosted a hacker site - you keep your friends close, but you keep your enemies closer. That experience taught me how they hack, what they can do, and what motivates them.

I stopped worrying about hackers a long time ago. The free programs like Avast are so good, that as long as you keep them active at all times, and keep them up to date, you won't have to worry about being hacked.

Malware is another story. Malware is not a virus. They are real programs that are inserted onto your computer. While they won't grab your credit card number and banking information, they can mess up your computer to a fair thee well, especially your browsers.

What I find hilarious is her assertion that someone on this forum or one of her “stalkers” took out her computer. I doubt that anyone on this forum, myself included, has the technical ability to do this. Nor do they have the time or the motivation to do this.

But I love the schizophrenic/paranoia thing. They’re coming to get me, haha, haha.

You can see it in her posts. I’ve never seen anyone so consumed with hate. I have this vision of her screaming at the monitor as she types.

Does she have a Teabagger key? Or does she have to type that every time?

They're coming to take me away,
Haha, they're coming to take me away,
Ho ho, hee hee, ha ha,
To the funny farm
Where Life is Beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see
Those Nice Young Men
In their Clean White Coats
And they're coming to take me AWAY,
HA HAAAAA

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Jan Fry wrote:
I really don’t know what the point of this post was, but your ignorance is shown on the first line. As Original Amused likes to point out, it’s their, not there.

And it was Democrat Thurmond who did the filibuster.

If you’re going to post, at least have your facts straight.
Pedro

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

frank newton wrote:
he will not give jerry fortner a convicted drug dealer a post in east tn.
Anyone

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't she just say, last week, that she is not tied to her computer and that she does not need it to breath? Didn't she brag about being able to live without it? Didn't she tell those lies then? LOL
She said all those things you are correct. As always, she contradicted herself but we've all come to expect that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 64,001 - 64,020 of124,826
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 36 min LocNess Supertramp 462
face it 45 min Lol 113
Where's the best place to get a massage 48 min Main Man 9
Why are so many posts disappearing? 54 min Independent 60
WASHINGTON county officers DUI 54 min David 12
suboxone clinic opens in baileyton 56 min Actually 289
alex shaffer (Jun '13) 1 hr Main Man 6
Cheating 1 hr Main Man 55
Greene County Clerk Race 4 hr David 145