Comments
63,961 - 63,980 of 146,174 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#70996 Mar 10, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Been there many times. Very nice place. I live about an hour away. I am traveling in Greensboro right now on business though.
I don't wish to distract you in your travels, we'll have to talk about that area one of these days when you lite for a while. It's one of my favorite places ever. There once was a place called the "Jazz Parlor" on main street, I'm sure it's probably gone now. Thanks brother, travel safely. Later!
Pete

Greensboro, NC

#70997 Mar 10, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't wish to distract you in your travels, we'll have to talk about that area one of these days when you lite for a while. It's one of my favorite places ever. There once was a place called the "Jazz Parlor" on main street, I'm sure it's probably gone now. Thanks brother, travel safely. Later!
Ok Willard, take care!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#70998 Mar 10, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Been there many times. Very nice place. I live about an hour away. I am traveling in Greensboro right now on business though.
Sorry about user name malfunction. I failed to confirm my registry at first! tks.
SSS

Paris, TN

#70999 Mar 10, 2013
Well Folks, the Bast*rds finally succeeded! They fked up my Browser, according to my Internet Service Provider and I'll have to either get a new computer or take this One to my Computer Tech and have alot of work done on it.

I hope they rot in Hell!
roxy bear

United States

#71000 Mar 10, 2013
Lolz its otay,wuvs it...i guess

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#71001 Mar 10, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Willard. I hope you're having a good night.

Location hidden

#71002 Mar 10, 2013
SSS wrote:
Well Folks, the Bast*rds finally succeeded! They fked up my Browser, according to my Internet Service Provider and I'll have to either get a new computer or take this One to my Computer Tech and have alot of work done on it.
I hope they rot in Hell!
How do they know that's what actually happened?

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#71003 Mar 10, 2013
SSS wrote:
I hope they rot in Hell!
What foul language, Sasshole.

Location hidden

#71004 Mar 10, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Willard. I hope you're having a good night.
Yes, the day has been wonderful and I'm glad to settle in for relaxation. I am especially glad it's not raining, but I guess that's coming later tonight or in the morning. Oh well, you can't have everything, huh? Hope your day's been great!

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#71005 Mar 10, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry about user name malfunction. I failed to confirm my registry at first! tks.
I'm glad to see you registered.:)

If I could make two suggestions to you. Go to your profile and hide your location and comments. Just find the two links that say "Make it Private" and click on them. Leaving your recent comments visible will allow unpleasant posters to see where you've been posting and follow you. Some people choose to leave everything exposed, but most hide both. It's whatever you're comfortable with. Any ideas for an avatar?

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#71006 Mar 10, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the day has been wonderful and I'm glad to settle in for relaxation. I am especially glad it's not raining, but I guess that's coming later tonight or in the morning. Oh well, you can't have everything, huh? Hope your day's been great!
It has rained some here, but not a lot. Did you happen to see the links I posted here for you?

Location hidden

#71007 Mar 10, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
It has rained some here, but not a lot. Did you happen to see the links I posted here for you?
Yeah, I appreciate the references and I briefly looked at some of the threads. I haven't had time to do much in this regard. I haven't really considered avatar choices yet, but I've ruled out anything with legs, feet, high-heels, puppies, kittens, cats, panties or fake-faux roses!:) Whadyathink?

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#71008 Mar 10, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I appreciate the references and I briefly looked at some of the threads. I haven't had time to do much in this regard. I haven't really considered avatar choices yet, but I've ruled out anything with legs, feet, high-heels, puppies, kittens, cats, panties or fake-faux roses!:) Whadyathink?
LMAO! Yes, I agree those are best avoided. I'm sure you'll find something befitting of your personality. Think charming, wise, and witty.:)

I haven't been posting much in the last few days, but you'll see me posting on the one forum regularly. Please stop in to say hi.

Location hidden

#71009 Mar 10, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Yes, I agree those are best avoided. I'm sure you'll find something befitting of your personality. Think charming, wise, and witty.:)
I haven't been posting much in the last few days, but you'll see me posting on the one forum regularly. Please stop in to say hi.
Regret my delayed return, I had a disturbance with my animals. I'll be delighted to enjoy exchanges with you as your grace and hospitality shall permit. My best regards to you!
Frog

Romania

#71010 Mar 11, 2013
SSS wrote:
I hope they rot in Hell!
mines wrokin fines.

Since: Aug 12

Union City, TN

#71011 Mar 11, 2013
no one cares

Belgrade, Serbia

#71012 Mar 11, 2013
DavidC2345 wrote:
no one cares.

Since: Aug 12

Union City, TN

#71013 Mar 11, 2013
only jew bagel boys hide behind a proxy

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#71014 Mar 11, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>I think we should challenge Linda to show proof of her favorite websites saying anything favorable to the right. Anything at all. I bet she can't do it. An honest non-partial reporting will find something good in anyone. I mean, even I can compliment Linda on her dedication to her cause. Even if I don't agree with her style of reporting, name calling, etc.
Lol. She's he'll bent on posting, posting, posting attempting to prove her one sided views. The only thing I've ever seen it prove is that she is guilty of everything she calls and says about everyone else.

Hello to you my friend. Hope you are having a restful evening.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#71015 Mar 11, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I appreciate the references and I briefly looked at some of the threads. I haven't had time to do much in this regard. I haven't really considered avatar choices yet, but I've ruled out anything with legs, feet, high-heels, puppies, kittens, cats, panties or fake-faux roses!:) Whadyathink?
I have a picture of Linda's head if you would like it to grace your profile. Lmao. I use it as a stand in when she changes hers and until I get time to copy hers. Don't ya want a Linda Cooter head?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
south greene football 14 min CampCreeper 55
Obamaism 29 Hour Work Week 23 min Democrats Loot 8
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 40 min TheRealZeke 9,331
Greeneville football 2 hr Big Devil 11
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 3,675
who is the scummiest men in greene county tn. 2 hr Info 6
Gay/Lesbian/Bi/Trans People in Greeneville (Apr '10) 2 hr Well Said 406
Greeneville people rude as hell 3 hr whoa 18
BEWARE: Tinted Windows 3 hr Dr Wu 20
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••