Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a great example of your hypocrisy. Every one of your posts is about you and what you want and what you are not getting because others are to blame. Yet you incorrectly try to label me with what you are actually doing. You want to oppose me, fine. When you attack me and others like me and blatantly disrespect me for having a different opinion, then you will get the same treatment back ten times over.
Oh, get real...like you haven't been doing that all along! There you go with that Lying-problem that all of you TEApublicans are afflicted with! You just can't help yourselves, apparently!

But, I'm tired and I'm going to bed, so just spew all the venom you like and Lie all you want...nobody cares , anyway, because you People are IRRELEVANT in the Political World, for anything other than irritation and a good laugh!
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, get real...like you haven't been doing that all along! There you go with that Lying-problem that all of you TEApublicans are afflicted with! You just can't help yourselves, apparently!
But, I'm tired and I'm going to bed, so just spew all the venom you like and Lie all you want...nobody cares , anyway, because you People are IRRELEVANT in the Political World, for anything other than irritation and a good laugh!
That's right, we are irrelevant in the political world yet you who sits behind a computer all day every day insulting your detractors living off the government is relevant. Trolling the internet for liberal blogs makes you the matriarch of our society and all things political. Again, tell us what you have done to make you such a matriarch? Just tell us one thing.
stewart smalley

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you`re going to bed well you`ll be resting your fingers and giving your tounge a rest.Man I bet you have to put sunscreen on that thang during the summer months.Your post are always good for a chuckle or two.Well good night and get those fingers rested up and you`ll be ready to start early Sunday morning.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, well...O.K. you got me!! I think it's time to call it a day. It's been wierd tonight. Do you know the feeling you get when you've been leaning back in a straight chair, eventually leaning a bit too far when you suddenly..."jerk"? Well...that's the way I feel all the time. I'm really sick of it! Later!
Hello, my friend. Here are the links that I had mentioned. I think you will enjoy the main forum. There are some nice threads there and some people that I know you'll become fast friends with. I hope to see you there. Oh, and I'm hoping you'll register with a fake name and throw away email address because the main forum is one that has the Topix game, and you can earn nifty badges like the ones on my avatar.:)

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix

I don't often post on this forum, but wanted to share the link because I think you will enjoy it.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian

I hope you're having a magnificent night.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Someone wrote:
<quoted text>CG, you are not as smart as you think you are.
Lol! Not even close!

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Someone wrote:
Obviously you aren't as smart as you think you are because that's not me. ;)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! Not even close!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
If terrorists are tried at Gitmo, they don't receive the same rights Americans do. One right they would be given is the right to a jury trial. Remember the O.J. Simpson case? That was a jury trial. Remember the Casey Anthony trial, that was a jury trial? The conviction rate in a jury trial is very suspect. I don't even know if a foreign born terrorist has ever had a trial in the U.S. If that is the case, a conviction rate has never been determined. The other issue is giving these terrorists American rights at the exact same place the atrocities took place. That is like rubbing it into the victims face.
Yes, there are! At least 2, that I can think of off-hand. Don't ask me their Names, but one is the "Blind Sheik" and the other One is the Crazy-looking Dude with the hair down in his face who was involved in the World Trade Center bombing in 1993! I think they both were. Anyway, they were tried and convicted in New York City and they've been in Prison ever since.

I agree with Dunlapian. I think it's all about keeping Gitmo open , so the Teapublicans can blame Obama for not keeping his Campaign Promise to close it!

Oh, and I just thought of another One, the "Shoe Bomber". The "Underwear Bomber", also!

There is no legitimate reason NOT to have Terrorist Trials in New York, that I know of or have ever heard of, and the majority of the 9/11 Victims Families want the Terrorists to be tried in NYC.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

SpySpy wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sgvAzKO00PwXX
I think I used to date those 3 Guys...not all at the same time. Those Frying Pans look very familiar.:)

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Someone wrote:
Neither are you Linda.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Neither are you Linda.
She thinks no one can tell how she thinks. The fun part is that I can usually predict her actions before they have time to creep into her diseased little mind. I've watched her far to long not to know her every move.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

~sigh~ Folks, I had to change my Avatar, again.

I swear that Idiot needs some stabilizing Medication of some kind!

Or maybe, too much "Medication" is his problem! Don't know, don't care...I just think this is one of the stupidest things that I've ever seen , on his part, and he's done some real doozies in the past. But, this is the Grand Winner, IMO!
Stinky

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
~sigh~ Folks, I had to change my Avatar, again.
I swear that Idiot needs some stabilizing Medication of some kind!
Or maybe, too much "Medication" is his problem! Don't know, don't care...I just think this is one of the stupidest things that I've ever seen , on his part, and he's done some real doozies in the past. But, this is the Grand Winner, IMO!
Have you ever farted in public?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

WOW! This Article brings up all kinds of emotions. On the one hand, I want the best that we can possibly produce, but then on the other hand, I wonder where are we going to get the money?
----------
"F-35's Ability To Evade Budget Cuts Illustrates Challenge Of Paring Defense Spending."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Stinky wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever farted in public?
Nope!
StonedCrow

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

SpySpy wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sgvAzKO00PwXX
hows it going bro? Oh__No

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

"FACTBOX: China Military Spending Jumps While America's Slumps."

("China has unveiled a near 11-percent increase in its 2013 Military Budget at the National People's Congress, just as the U.S. cuts back on its much larger Defense Earmark:(VIDEO).")

Click here:
http://www.reuters.com/video/2013/03/05/factb...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

"Barbed Humor From Obama At Annual Gridiron Dinner."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57573460/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

"Sunday Breakfast Menu, March 10."

("Former Gov. Jeb Bush s doing damage control, and will be featured on almost all of this week's Sunday shows.")

Click here:
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/03/09...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

"New Budget Cuts Could Slow Federal Criminal Justice Process."

Click here:
http://www.wkrn.com/story/21562495/new-budget...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Food city cashiers 6 min Justwondering 1
Debate: Ferguson - Greeneville, TN 9 min hello 39
Bath salt/Gravel/Ice 24 min Just one person 17
deanna stockton (Feb '14) 1 hr cmr 6
Greeneville Millitia 2 hr cretin56 134
Who got beat up at the Gr Co Fair Sat Night??? 2 hr Dr Wu 2
county commission took easy way out 2 hr yup 8
unsupervised child falls & breaks arm 2 hr Dr Wu 22
lynn hope,two faced as hell 5 hr Customer 15