Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 3,195)

Showing posts 63,881 - 63,900 of124,046
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

BC Resident wrote:
NTMD8OR, just once I would love for her to explain to any of us why the president seldom has the American flag behind him when he makes speeches and why there are photos of him not saying the Pledge. I noticed the other day when I asked the simple question if it was true there were 5 navy ships docked at one time I got no answer.
She won't reply because she is under orders to follow the talking ponits provided by the "party".
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
WILLARD, WILLARD, WILLARD...don't you know that we've learned to double check all of you Far -Right wing Radicals' posts, when you don't tell the Source?
Now, here is the TRUTH of the subject and the Source!
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/kincaid...
This "source" is all over the place, and is no secret to anyone! More importantly, your article does not contravene the substance of what I posted in any way. I think you need to read it again.

Additionally, the new contender for the papacy, Peter Turksen isn't saying anything different that Pope Benedict XVI has been saying for years! Both men ascribe to the same one world government dream. It's documented all over the public domain to such an extent a blind moron could find it, a lot of it!! I just don't understand why you couldn't!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>It is easy to manage the thoughts, since I'm always on the road and I know she can't find me. LMAO
I read back some the other night. She was hot on your trail. I'm just thankful you got away before she was able to drop them bloomers on you. You would have been a changed man. Lmao
BC Resident

Camden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>It is easy to manage the thoughts, since I'm always on the road and I know she can't find me. LMAO
You're a lucky man by being on the road so she can't find you. It has been hard for her to accept the fact you turned her down.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

BC Resident wrote:
<quoted text>You're a lucky man by being on the road so she can't find you. It has been hard for her to accept the fact you turned her down.:)
The sad part is you know she is use to getting turned down once they really see how she looks. She isn't a monster physically so much as her mouth. Lol. She does look really old for her age but then a lot of people do I guess.
BC Resident

Camden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad part is you know she is use to getting turned down once they really see how she looks. She isn't a monster physically so much as her mouth. Lol. She does look really old for her age but then a lot of people do I guess.
The most beautiful person is ugly when they have such a attitude. The trucker driver is one lucky fellow.
Book Worm

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

well i tried

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

BC Resident wrote:
<quoted text>The most beautiful person is ugly when they have such a attitude. The trucker driver is one lucky fellow.
lol. I couldn't agree more. He's way to nice for her.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Congratulations Mr President....there are now 47.7 million U.S. ctizens on food stamps, another record. That number is as of February, 2013 for you non-believing libtards.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I read back some the other night. She was hot on your trail. I'm just thankful you got away before she was able to drop them bloomers on you. You would have been a changed man. Lmao
I know that's right. LOL

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

BC Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a lucky man by being on the road so she can't find you. It has been hard for her to accept the fact you turned her down.:)
That it has, but she will say that she turned mw down. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

I had never noticed before just how saturated the Internet is with TEApublican Propaganda...IT IS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!

There's 3 or 4 different Sources and that's it. But, I went through 14 pages and it was just the same Story over and over and over again, from those 3 or 4 different Sources.

They, obviously, do not intend of anybody to read anything but their Propaganda.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
WILLARD, WILLARD, WILLARD...don't you know that we've learned to double check all of you Far -Right wing Radicals' posts, when you don't tell the Source?
Now, here is the TRUTH of the subject and the Source!
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/kincaid...
Linda, I know you have a good fire wall, and I know you check out all these TeaBagger claims, but just be careful as sooner or later we all know your computer will get attacked again.
BC Resident

Camden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>That it has, but she will say that she turned mw down. LOL
I know. I have read all of that but you have to consider the source. She thinks I am a guy and I never know for sure if I am JK, neighbor or whoever she dreams up.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Willard, I believe one time you said you were a Preacher or something like that.......anyway, I was just wondering if you knew this Preacher Jerry Laynes right here in Sequatchie County just outside of Dunlap, Tn., on Hwy 28;
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Both of you seem to have soooo much in common!
.....well Willard, do you know good old Jerry Layne, down the road in Dunlap, Tn.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>The TeaBaggers just want to keep filling up Gitmo so they can say, "See, I told you is a liar....he didn't close Gitmo".
Good grief. Dunlapian, I had some respect for your opinions until you came up with your last few. Did you ever think that maybe Republicans as well as Democrats don't want to give terrorists a trial in the U.S. is because they feel terrorists don't deserve having the same rights as Americans do, especially foreign born terrorists? Do they have or need the right to remain silent, do they have the right to an attorney, etc. Hell no they don't. They have no rights in this country, especially after trying to kill our citizens. And you agree with giving these terrorists their undeserved rights at the place where they killed Americans? Come on, I can't actually believe you actually want this to happen. Let go of your political philosophies for one second and look at this from a higher level.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

BC Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. I have read all of that but you have to consider the source. She thinks I am a guy and I never know for sure if I am JK, neighbor or whoever she dreams up.
That is her MO for anyone who does not kiss up to her. I honestly think Linda is more hated than JR. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>That it has, but she will say that she turned mw down. LOL
She will say anything but the truth is the truth. She has never turned down a man in her life. Much less an attractive one such as yourself. She's long been the town tramp.
Fast Forward

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

don't forget to turn your clock back tonight
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
There's not much new here and I posted an Article about it once before. The TEApublicans are Brain-damaged! We've known that ever since the 80's just by the Presidents and Congressmen they've elected. The only thing I wonder about is, if it's because of Mind-altering Drugs, or a Birth Defect, or if they're just Lost In Space...and Time ...or All Of the Above?
----------
"Left, Right: The Brain Science Of Politics."
Click here:
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/03/left-ri...
Ok, I'm sick of seeing this crap. I told you once I would not personally insult you any longer as long as you simply stated your opinions on here and quit your cyber-bullying and disrespect to others who disagree with you. With this post, you have gotten worse. I am a republican and because of that I am quote "brain-damaged, on drugs and suffer from a birth defect." You sit at home all day, every day doing nothing but trolling on the internet yet you think you are actually smarter than anyone and deserve to be given benefits from the government and other taxpayers? What have you personally done or are doing that you feel entitles you to get anything? What entitles you to insult others?

What exactly do you have that you think the wealthy have taken from you? You don't pay taxes, you don't work, you're not liked very much, you contribute nothing to your community, your state or your country yet you feel you are on a some type of pedestal that allows you to blaspheme others and entitles you to all sorts of benefits. Obama could be president for the next 80 years and you would still sit in the exact same sub-standard living you are in now. That is because you are in this predicament from choices you have made, not because of the wealthy or republicans.

Trolling the internet does not make you an intellectual on politics or anything else. What type of education do you have? What career experiences have you had to vaguely chastise anything you don't agree with? For that matter, what good have you done in anything?

The only one I see on this thread that qualifies as being on drugs, suffering from a birth defect or being brain damaged is you. In fact, everyone sees it but you.

I am simply going to point out your lunacy in anything you post on here. You do a lot of it yourself with your numerous contradictions and hypocrisy. For example, you chastise others who post links that disagree with you for posting links to blogs, right wing propaganda sites, etc., yet you do the exact same thing. You call others liars, yet according to you, you have been engaged in every profession known to mankind.

Guess what, I am a republican and am actually a good guy. I actually try to do the right things and help my country and its citizens. I will not let you trash me or others like me any longer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 63,881 - 63,900 of124,046
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Linda Woolsey Running For Judge -- No Really Sh... 2 min Pearson 45
A Great Big Fck You 2 min Dixie Diamond 288
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 min Get Real 8,463
David Weems wants respect 24 min really 12
Nolichucky River & USN 26 min Dixie Diamond 12
We need this man as our President 28 min BOiaF 58
Greene County Mayor's Race 34 min Savvy 107
I love this forum because?????? 2 hr local resident 245
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••