Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#70856 Mar 9, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
"Strong Support Continues For Minimum Wage."
Click here:
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/07...
You think the wage should go up?

Since: Jul 10

The Zulu Tribe

#70857 Mar 9, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't have expected you to claim anything else about a Website that exposes the Far-Right Propaganda Website's Lies and Distortions! If you don't want them exposed for what they are, then don't Post them, is all I can tell you!
People are sick and tired of the TEApublican Lies, so expect them to be exposed for what they are!
So, educate us so that we are all as in the know as you are, answer the very simple question. How do you know the website you posted is the TRUTH?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#70858 Mar 9, 2013
Am I the only one who thinks Rand Paul's little Stage Performance might have been a TEApublican Planned Diversionary Tactic to keep the American People from knowing about the filibuster of the REALLY important Court Nomination?
----------
"Democrats Cry Foul Over Wednesday's Other Filibuster."

Click here:
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/03/08...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#70859 Mar 9, 2013
I agree with this comment: Canary in coalmine
Underground

Rand Paul's performance wasn't the least bit impressive. It was 12+ hours of whining over a policy that never existed.

The filibuster over judicial appointments is causing grievous harm to the nation.

It's time Sen Reid find those stones he apparently lost last month and do something about these appointment filibusters.

Location hidden

#70860 Mar 9, 2013
SpySpy wrote:
<quoted text>You think the wage should go up?
YES, I do! I think it would benefit Everybody from the Worker to the Business Owners, and this Nation's economy. It always has before, so it should this time, too!
If People don't have any money, they can't buy the products of Businesses, especially Small to Moderate-size Businesses.
Mrs Dykstra

United States

#70861 Mar 9, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks Rand Paul's little Stage Performance might have been a TEApublican Planned Diversionary Tactic to keep the American People from knowing about the filibuster of the REALLY important Court Nomination?
----------
"Democrats Cry Foul Over Wednesday's Other Filibuster."
Click here:
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/03/08...
Mrs Cooper, could you please answer my question from the other form.
I validate and recognize that you are passionate about your personal political and religious beliefs. I am not rich and I work daily and receive a paycheck for said work. I donate my time and energy several times a week. I participate with Relay for Life. I give to the poor in the form of food goods. I give ten percent of my income to a personal "charity". Your post says "All it takes for Evil People to WIN, is for Good PEOPLE to do NOTHING!" I do not understand what this means. Do you consider yourself one of the "Good ones?" Could you please share what positive contributions you do to make a difference in our society? I see you spend a significant amount of time on Topix "speaking" your thoughts and, um, how can I put this, speaking your animosities towards other free thinking Americans. So other than utilizing your constitutional right of Free Speech, tell us what do you do otherwise? What have you done in the past, lets say, the last ten years, that demonstrate participation in the functioning of our society? The number one thing most people can do is vote. Not all do, we know this. Volunteer time, energy and money to a good cause is another for example. You are very liberal with your thoughts. So please share with us what you do to contribute in a "positive" manner towards our community and or country as a whole. You have stated before you want things to go back to the way they were before, here on Topix. Let this be an opportunity to have respectful non-denigrating dialog along those line. I respectfully and eagerly await a positive discussion with you on this particular question.
Book Worm

Grimsley, TN

#70862 Mar 9, 2013
Ashley Judd might beat Mitch!!
you heard it first here.....

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#70863 Mar 9, 2013
BC Resident wrote:
<quoted text>and I know
What an awful thought. I surely feel for you. You must be having nightmares that she is propositioning you.
It is easy to manage the thoughts, since I'm always on the road and I know she can't find me. LMAO

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#70864 Mar 9, 2013
BC Resident wrote:
NTMD8OR, just once I would love for her to explain to any of us why the president seldom has the American flag behind him when he makes speeches and why there are photos of him not saying the Pledge. I noticed the other day when I asked the simple question if it was true there were 5 navy ships docked at one time I got no answer.
She won't reply because she is under orders to follow the talking ponits provided by the "party".
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#70865 Mar 9, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
WILLARD, WILLARD, WILLARD...don't you know that we've learned to double check all of you Far -Right wing Radicals' posts, when you don't tell the Source?
Now, here is the TRUTH of the subject and the Source!
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/kincaid...
This "source" is all over the place, and is no secret to anyone! More importantly, your article does not contravene the substance of what I posted in any way. I think you need to read it again.

Additionally, the new contender for the papacy, Peter Turksen isn't saying anything different that Pope Benedict XVI has been saying for years! Both men ascribe to the same one world government dream. It's documented all over the public domain to such an extent a blind moron could find it, a lot of it!! I just don't understand why you couldn't!!

Location hidden

#70866 Mar 9, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>It is easy to manage the thoughts, since I'm always on the road and I know she can't find me. LMAO
I read back some the other night. She was hot on your trail. I'm just thankful you got away before she was able to drop them bloomers on you. You would have been a changed man. Lmao
BC Resident

New Johnsonville, TN

#70867 Mar 9, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>It is easy to manage the thoughts, since I'm always on the road and I know she can't find me. LMAO
You're a lucky man by being on the road so she can't find you. It has been hard for her to accept the fact you turned her down.:)

Location hidden

#70868 Mar 9, 2013
BC Resident wrote:
<quoted text>You're a lucky man by being on the road so she can't find you. It has been hard for her to accept the fact you turned her down.:)
The sad part is you know she is use to getting turned down once they really see how she looks. She isn't a monster physically so much as her mouth. Lol. She does look really old for her age but then a lot of people do I guess.
BC Resident

New Johnsonville, TN

#70869 Mar 9, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad part is you know she is use to getting turned down once they really see how she looks. She isn't a monster physically so much as her mouth. Lol. She does look really old for her age but then a lot of people do I guess.
The most beautiful person is ugly when they have such a attitude. The trucker driver is one lucky fellow.
Book Worm

Grimsley, TN

#70870 Mar 9, 2013
well i tried

Location hidden

#70871 Mar 9, 2013
BC Resident wrote:
<quoted text>The most beautiful person is ugly when they have such a attitude. The trucker driver is one lucky fellow.
lol. I couldn't agree more. He's way to nice for her.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#70872 Mar 9, 2013
Congratulations Mr President....there are now 47.7 million U.S. ctizens on food stamps, another record. That number is as of February, 2013 for you non-believing libtards.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#70873 Mar 9, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I read back some the other night. She was hot on your trail. I'm just thankful you got away before she was able to drop them bloomers on you. You would have been a changed man. Lmao
I know that's right. LOL

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#70874 Mar 9, 2013
BC Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a lucky man by being on the road so she can't find you. It has been hard for her to accept the fact you turned her down.:)
That it has, but she will say that she turned mw down. LOL

Location hidden

#70875 Mar 9, 2013
I had never noticed before just how saturated the Internet is with TEApublican Propaganda...IT IS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!

There's 3 or 4 different Sources and that's it. But, I went through 14 pages and it was just the same Story over and over and over again, from those 3 or 4 different Sources.

They, obviously, do not intend of anybody to read anything but their Propaganda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carrie at the Bean Barn 1 hr Tree trunk 24
Why I get on topix 1 hr ---Word Woman--- 48
Me Shemp luvs to make love to... 1 hr They are everywhere 13
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Its me 4,984
school delay everywhere but here 3 hr tina 15
wreck 3 hr Agree 18
New WINDOW Tint law lets vote no law GET OUT AN... 4 hr bad boy 2
What happened to Sweet CeCe's Sat Trunketeer 28

High Wind Warning for Greene County was issued at November 23 at 8:35PM CST

Greeneville Dating