Hey

Cookeville, TN

#70716 Mar 8, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
If you People would just read all of the Links that I've put up, you would have most of the answers to your questions. I've posted Links that have answered and explained just about every Issue that you bring up.
Whether you agree with the Article or not, is not the important thing...the important thing is that, every One of them has information in them to answer, or help answer your questions...including this One!
True, some may have good points and some Tick me off.
And ,when I put up stuff a lot of times you scold me "MAMA BEAR"and basically tell me my things, which also many times have good info,are bogus, off the wall, and DR,Mercola is a worthless dude and I'm a conspiracy nut job and you don't bother looking at my stuff and it probably carries lethal virues to screw up you stuff with the Zombie contaminents.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#70717 Mar 8, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
If you People would just read all of the Links that I've put up, you would have most of the answers to your questions. I've posted Links that have answered and explained just about every Issue that you bring up.
Whether you agree with the Article or not, is not the important thing...the important thing is that, every One of them has information in them to answer, or help answer your questions...including this One!
Linda, a vast majority of the posters on here, just want to bitch about anything and everything. They would not know the truth if it hit them in the face. Most(not all) could care less about having a dialog about real issues that you have posted links to.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#70718 Mar 8, 2013
Nuh_ wrote:
<quoted text>
We can have growth by getting rid of burdensome regulations that China, et.al. do not have. We have the highest corporate tax rate in the world - and yet, it STILL isn't high enough to liberals.
We haven't built an oil refinery in nearly 40 years due to "environmentalists" tie plans up in court. We cannot drill more oil for the same reason...ditto for natural gass...coal...and now fracking. EVEN though the EPA itself has stated that since fracking's inception over 50 years ago NO adverse environmental impact has occured.
China has none of these issues - and has exceptional economic growth as a result.
Here is an undeniable truth: The more regulations, controls, taxes, government-run industries, protectionism, and other forms of interventionism that exist, the poorer a country will be.
Don't think that I want to live in a Country where I can't breathe because of the Air Pollution, where fish swim in Sewage Water, where the People outside of the largest Cities and the Majority can barely raise enough food to feed themselves, clothe themselves, or keep a shelter over their heads. No, I don't think I want to live in a Country where the Rich have gotten that way by working the Country People almost to death, 18 hours a day at slave wages and forcing them to live in barracks-like shelters, stacked one on top of the other, to save what little money they can , to send back home to their Families so they can survive, also.
No, that's not the kind of Country that I want to live in! But, as you posted, if People like you have their way, that's what they and you would turn this Country into!
What you fail to understand is that YOU will never be like the truly Wealthy because they made their money back when there wasn't this Culture of Greed that you've bought into. Therefore, when the truly Wealthy reduce the working People to the standard that you're advocating, and there's nothing else to get from them...then, the Truly wealthy will take what you have next! they will not allow ANY competition to thrive and endanger their Dominance over this Society, once they have total control of it!
So, you're fighting for your own demise, but just cannot see that!
But it probably won't matter, anyway, because with the No Environmental Controls that you're advocating, you won't live that long, anyway! But, you can't see that, either!...SMH...I've never in my Lifetime seen People so Hell-bent on destroying themselves, as People like you are! It's just a crying shame that you're Hell-bent on destroying the rest of us right along with you!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#70719 Mar 8, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Linda, a vast majority of the posters on here, just want to bitch about anything and everything. They would not know the truth if it hit them in the face. Most(not all) could care less about having a dialog about real issues that you have posted links to.
I may be missing something ,but it looked like a real dialog was going on right now.
It is the way sss comes across that is so damn annoying.
Just like yesterday with the remark about Eliz.Warren.If we want to get on to something well here it is her thing again.When I brought it up awhile back about the money laundering well that was not worthy.
But now I can get right on it.
SSS is the teller of truth and everyone else is full of crap.
It looked like dialog to me.But then who am I.Just a Damn Yank thats to pass somthing on to someone I don't even know.

Location hidden

#70720 Mar 8, 2013
Nuh_ wrote:
<quoted text>
We can have growth by getting rid of burdensome regulations that China, et.al. do not have. We have the highest corporate tax rate in the world - and yet, it STILL isn't high enough to liberals.
We haven't built an oil refinery in nearly 40 years due to "environmentalists" tie plans up in court. We cannot drill more oil for the same reason...ditto for natural gass...coal...and now fracking. EVEN though the EPA itself has stated that since fracking's inception over 50 years ago NO adverse environmental impact has occured.
China has none of these issues - and has exceptional economic growth as a result.
Here is an undeniable truth: The more regulations, controls, taxes, government-run industries, protectionism, and other forms of interventionism that exist, the poorer a country will be.
80% of your Post is TOTALLY WRONG information!
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#70721 Mar 8, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Linda, a vast majority of the posters on here, just want to bitch about anything and everything. They would not know the truth if it hit them in the face. Most(not all) could care less about having a dialog about real issues that you have posted links to.
My God, How long have you been asleep?

Guild

#70722 Mar 8, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think that I want to live in a Country where I can't breathe because of the Air Pollution, where fish swim in Sewage Water, where the People outside of the largest Cities and the Majority can barely raise enough food to feed themselves, clothe themselves, or keep a shelter over their heads. No, I don't think I want to live in a Country where the Rich have gotten that way by working the Country People almost to death, 18 hours a day at slave wages and forcing them to live in barracks-like shelters, stacked one on top of the other, to save what little money they can , to send back home to their Families so they can survive, also.
No, that's not the kind of Country that I want to live in! But, as you posted, if People like you have their way, that's what they and you would turn this Country into!
What you fail to understand is that YOU will never be like the truly Wealthy because they made their money back when there wasn't this Culture of Greed that you've bought into. Therefore, when the truly Wealthy reduce the working People to the standard that you're advocating, and there's nothing else to get from them...then, the Truly wealthy will take what you have next! they will not allow ANY competition to thrive and endanger their Dominance over this Society, once they have total control of it!
So, you're fighting for your own demise, but just cannot see that!
But it probably won't matter, anyway, because with the No Environmental Controls that you're advocating, you won't live that long, anyway! But, you can't see that, either!...SMH...I've never in my Lifetime seen People so Hell-bent on destroying themselves, as People like you are! It's just a crying shame that you're Hell-bent on destroying the rest of us right along with you!
Capitalism is the source of all great civilizations and the greatest human progress in the history of man. It has brought to the greatest number of people products and services that were once considered luxuries available only to the rich.

Capitalism is not only the best-known source of upward economic mobility, it actually reduces income inequalities within a nation. In short, capitalism alleviates poverty, raises living standards, expands economic opportunity, and enables scores of millions to live longer, healthier, and more peaceful lives.

Location hidden

#70723 Mar 8, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
And ,when I put up stuff a lot of times you scold me "MAMA BEAR"and basically tell me my things, which also many times have good info,are bogus, off the wall, and DR,Mercola is a worthless dude and I'm a conspiracy nut job and you don't bother looking at my stuff and it probably carries lethal virues to screw up you stuff with the Zombie contaminents.
So...what's your point?

Guild

#70724 Mar 8, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
80% of your Post is TOTALLY WRONG information!
Well, which 80% is wrong...and which 20% is right oh great sage?

I reckon it could all be 100% partially right some of the time...right?

Location hidden

#70725 Mar 8, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would choose Reputable , Investigative, Unbiased Sources with a Name and World-wide Reputation as a Legitimate News Source to protect and live up to, that wouldn't happen!
Fox Fake News and Far-Right Propaganda Websites do NOt fit that criteria!
And Dr. Mercola's Infomercials don't, either! I subscribe to them, too, and you should check his information out against all the Legitimate, Longtime Medical and Scientific Organizations with Worldwide recognition as REAL Authorities on the same Issues. I prefer the REAL recognized Authorities over a "Popeil" and Ginzui" Knives Spokesman-like Wannabe!

Location hidden

#70726 Mar 8, 2013
Nuh_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
And that is obviously why you make such uninformed , ridiculous Posts on just about every subject, to the point of some of them actually being harmful to Humans, if anybody takes them seriously!

Location hidden

#70727 Mar 8, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>My God, How long have you been asleep?
The question is, when will he ever wake up? Lmao
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#70728 Mar 8, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
Smart people never require truth to "hit" them in the face. Your concept of cognitive function seems a little "rustic" here! However, for years I've seen the same group of stupid people getting hit with it all the time and they're so dumb they still don't really know anything!! It's incredible! Apparently some are frequently getting hit in the head and are now functionally brain-dead, totally incapable of any reasoning ability whatsoever! I'm sure you must've seen some of these people in your own life. A good number of them have gravitated towards Washington, specifically...the Democrat Congress.

Guild

#70729 Mar 8, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is obviously why you make such uninformed , ridiculous Posts on just about every subject, to the point of some of them actually being harmful to Humans, if anybody takes them seriously!
Thank you for your kind words.

Along that line, Why did so many of the early American settlers starve? Because they adopted communal ownership of land and property. The absence of property rights one of the cornerstones of capitalism destroys the work ethic and leads ultimately to starvation.

After the securing of private property rights, the settlers began trading with the Indians and exploiting their comparative advantages. On the eve of the American Revolution, capitalism had made the American colonists wealthier, taller, and in better health than their British counterparts.

Location hidden

#70730 Mar 8, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Smart people never require truth to "hit" them in the face. Your concept of cognitive function seems a little "rustic" here! However, for years I've seen the same group of stupid people getting hit with it all the time and they're so dumb they still don't really know anything!! It's incredible! Apparently some are frequently getting hit in the head and are now functionally brain-dead, totally incapable of any reasoning ability whatsoever! I'm sure you must've seen some of these people in your own life. A good number of them have gravitated towards Washington, specifically...the Democrat Congress.
Don't you mean the TEApublican Party?

Location hidden

#70731 Mar 8, 2013
"The Tennessee Community Wonders Whose Side TDEC Is On: Theirs, Or The Local Landfill's:(PHOTO)."

("Something Stinks.")

Click here:

http://www.nashvillescene.com/nashville/a-ten...
Book Worm

Grimsley, TN

#70734 Mar 8, 2013
YOUN NEED to be more informed
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#70735 Mar 8, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
"The Tennessee Community Wonders Whose Side TDEC Is On: Theirs, Or The Local Landfill's:(PHOTO)."
("Something Stinks.")
Click here:
http://www.nashvillescene.com/nashville/a-ten...
Hear ye, hear ye, come one come all we have GREAT NEWS from The GREATEST NEWS SOURCE in the world.Brought to you by none other then the GREATEST NEWS SOURCE FINDER in the Universe.
I hear they are building a statue for the FINEST of THE FINEST they are taking donations so it can be the best that ever was for none other then SSS.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#70736 Mar 8, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would choose Reputable , Investigative, Unbiased Sources with a Name and World-wide Reputation as a Legitimate News Source to protect and live up to, that wouldn't happen!
Fox Fake News and Far-Right Propaganda Websites do NOt fit that criteria!
And Dr. Mercola's Infomercials don't, either! I subscribe to them, too, and you should check his information out against all the Legitimate, Longtime Medical and Scientific Organizations with Worldwide recognition as REAL Authorities on the same Issues. I prefer the REAL recognized Authorities over a "Popeil" and Ginzui" Knives Spokesman-like Wannabe!
Which medical sources are you talking about?Which ones?The vIOX group?
You give me your sources and what they've got to say.
The AMA,the WHO come on tell me.

Location hidden

#70737 Mar 8, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hear ye, hear ye, come one come all we have GREAT NEWS from The GREATEST NEWS SOURCE in the world.Brought to you by none other then the GREATEST NEWS SOURCE FINDER in the Universe.
I hear they are building a statue for the FINEST of THE FINEST they are taking donations so it can be the best that ever was for none other then SSS.
Thank You, thank you, I accept this award on behalf of ALL the True Patriots out there who fight Far-Right Wing Propaganda whereever they find it and the TEApublicans who want to destroy this Nation in the Name of Greed and Selfishness!
We can only hope that someday they will come to understand that they are only one drop in a very large ocean and everything is NOT all about them. But, most of all,we hope that they can learn to tell the truth about SOMETHING, even if it's about whether or not they are telling the truth! The Survival of this Nation may depend on it! Thank you! Applause, applause, applause...standing ovation!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Long live the king " 49 min Friend of 3
Is every woman a drug addict? 50 min Friend of 12
to u 53 min Friend of 3
lawsuit against county schools 1 hr willard 11
Greene County Schools 1 hr willard 117
US NITROGEN buys 4 dollar horse for 150 k 1 hr Kohlrabi 8
REPUBLICANS say no to mobile home votes their t... 1 hr Kohlrabi 10
Mayor Daniels tries to pull Fast one 14 hr Janet 10
Body found in Greeneville creek 15 hr Fishing Man 7
Scintillaire Restaurant 20 hr atethere 25