Comments
63,441 - 63,460 of 145,722 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#70405 Mar 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever talked to INTERPOL, or are you just regurgitating Internet Propaganda Website BS? My guess is the Latter. I'm one up on you, Buddy, if you haven't. Plus, I was trained in their Activities and what they do and don't do, at the TBI Academy in Nashville, for a week!
I stayed with Gandhi for a week.
G W B

Mesquite, NV

#70406 Mar 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever talked to INTERPOL, or are you just regurgitating Internet Propaganda Website BS? My guess is the Latter. I'm one up on you, Buddy, if you haven't. Plus, I was trained in their Activities and what they do and don't do, at the TBI Academy in Nashville, for a week!
Ma'am, we need more like you. You should come help out when My brother runs in 2016.
Come on over to the other side.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#70407 Mar 6, 2013
tammy wrote:
<quoted text>Wow....what a comeback. You are really quick witted. How many of your buddies did it take to come up with that one ??
3...One to click the Mouse to find the "quick comeback" website, One to read it, and the 3rd one to type it on Topix! Too many tasks at one time confuses the TEA BAGGERS!

Location hidden

#70408 Mar 6, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I just figured since it appeared you have this Anal fixation i would continue on with the subject.Freud thinks being stuck in the anal stage might have to do with too much punishment during toilet training.Do you suppose your potty training was a little too harsh?
I see you've studied this "Anal Fixation" thing...why am I not surprised?
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#70409 Mar 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Notice the Regions of the Country this is happening in. Then, think about the type of Men on this Forum and you'll see clearly why this is happening to Women in the South!
The Southern Men are shortening Our Life Spans, Ladies! And you wonder why I'm single. I'd say the answer to that is that I'm not willing to let an Ignorant Southern Man kill me!
----------
"Study Shows Declining Life Span For Some U.S. Women."
Click here:
http://health.yahoo.net/news/s/ap/study-shows...
I have the best "southern Man" in the south... And he is republican.... He is the most gentle, caring man I could ask for, so your stereotypes don't always work.

Location hidden

#70410 Mar 6, 2013
G W B wrote:
<quoted text>Ma'am, we need more like you. You should come help out when My brother runs in 2016.
Come on over to the other side.
No, Thank You. I prefer to be on the Winning Side!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#70411 Mar 6, 2013
G W B wrote:
<quoted text>Honey, are you lusting for me?
That you Dubya.I never in my entire life ever thought I'd pray for your return.

Location hidden

#70412 Mar 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>3...One to click the Mouse to find the "quick comeback" website, One to read it, and the 3rd one to type it on Topix! Too many tasks at one time confuses the TEA BAGGERS!
Life confuses you lady bug. You shouldn't really, really speak badly of anyone. After all, we deal with your dementia on a daily basis.

Location hidden

#70413 Mar 6, 2013
Darn! I wish the Others hadn't joined in. I wanted to see which gave out first, he or his Kidneys. I wonder if he was wearing an Adult Diaper?
----------
"Sen. Rand Paul: I'll End Filibuster Once Obama Says No To Drone Strikes In the U.S."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/06/sen-ran...
LUNG

Chattanooga, TN

#70414 Mar 6, 2013
THERE HAS NEVEr BEEN A BETTER TIME FOR LUNG!
Fox Boss

Grimsley, TN

#70415 Mar 6, 2013
racist people
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#70416 Mar 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you've studied this "Anal Fixation" thing...why am I not surprised?
No.Sigmund studied the "Anal Fixation" and I studied Sigmund.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#70417 Mar 6, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Life confuses you lady bug. You shouldn't really, really speak badly of anyone. After all, we deal with your dementia on a daily basis.
I'd like to have some hope for Tammy, but I wonder how many finishing schools have kicked her out! I just can't imagine her sonnets at the Debutante Ball! I also wonder if she's related to Janet Joplin?
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#70418 Mar 6, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
They both stunk!

Location hidden

#70419 Mar 6, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the best "southern Man" in the south... And he is republican.... He is the most gentle, caring man I could ask for, so your stereotypes don't always work.
Consider yourself lucky because he is one of the FEW! I offer as proof...just read what the Ones on Topix have posted.
Well OK, I admit it...that's not the best gauge to go by. I COULD be wrong in my assessment, but there are MORE Awful Men in the South than in most other areas of the Country, when it comes to their attitude toward Women...I stand by that opinion. They're just products of the way they were raised and watching how their Dads treated their Moms, and not smart enough to figure out that it was wrong and not the way it was meant to be, regardless of what the Preacher says!

Location hidden

#70420 Mar 6, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are we even talking since I disgust you and you disgust me?
tammy

Collinwood, TN

#70421 Mar 6, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I just figured since it appeared you have this Anal fixation i would continue on with the subject.Freud thinks being stuck in the anal stage might have to do with too much punishment during toilet training.Do you suppose your potty training was a little too harsh?
You seem to have said fixation....since it is still on your limited mind.
tammy

Collinwood, TN

#70422 Mar 6, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I stayed with Gandhi for a week.
To hear you tell it...you are Gandhi.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#70423 Mar 6, 2013
tammy wrote:
<quoted text>To hear you tell it...you are Gandhi.
You have a fear of smart people!! Fix that!
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#70424 Mar 6, 2013
tammy wrote:
<quoted text>To hear you tell it...you are Gandhi.
God, the Fantasies are getting much worse!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RED NECK is that considered colored people inco... 23 min rednecks 8
9 year old with UZI 33 min do u know better 7
Davis Street 49 min CampCreeper 24
Parker Girls 53 min cretin56 25
katie church 1 hr For real 28
U have assess to a computor? 1 hr Dr Wu 3
TJ Lane (Nov '10) 1 hr FAMILY 14
twested scissors 2 hr Dr Wu 9
south greene football 2 hr jonsey 31
•••