Chattanooga, TN

#70378 Mar 6, 2013
I want to talk more about LUNG!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#70379 Mar 6, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
If I remember correctly the brown turd is in the Seniors scrap book under "The Commander and Thief"
Naw, that's the old Bush/Cheney Scrap Book...we burned that one On Jan.7th, 2008! We never could figure out which One was the Commander and which One was the Thief, between Bush and Cheney, even with the Scrap Book!
tammy

Collinwood, TN

#70380 Mar 6, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Now it's you! Why are these really strange people suddenly interested in my ass? Of course, in your case DL, I know!
Here, call Tammy! I think she has some of the same problems!
#1-800-strange ass problems.
Could it be that your old ass is doing all the talking/typing instead of supporting the sagging relic that once was mistaken for a man ?
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#70381 Mar 6, 2013
tammy wrote:
<quoted text>Evidently your memory functions no better than the other parts of your tired wrinkled old carcass.
Holy cow.You mean that Senior is still walkin around with the Great One's pile of poo on her head?

Location hidden

#70382 Mar 6, 2013
tammy wrote:
<quoted text>We just spy a few hate filled folks who have no other outlet for their anger, sound familiar ?
Venture over to the Camden threads and read where she said she hoped I died a painful death or where she threatened to break MG knees or said that NTPM was gay because he used the initials omg. She wished death on Spy for talking to me, and called CG vulgar names because she disagreed with her. It's full of hate by Linda so before you judge me or my nice friend Willard, bitch, maybe you should do your homework.

That's all...
tammy

Collinwood, TN

#70384 Mar 6, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy cow.You mean that Senior is still walkin around with the Great One's pile of poo on her head?
Wow....what a comeback. You are really quick witted. How many of your buddies did it take to come up with that one ??
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#70385 Mar 6, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Venture over to the Camden threads and read where she said she hoped I died a painful death or where she threatened to break MG knees or said that NTPM was gay because he used the initials omg. She wished death on Spy for talking to me, and called CG vulgar names because she disagreed with her. It's full of hate by Linda so before you judge me or my nice friend Willard, bitch, maybe you should do your homework.
That's all...
For those of us who don't follow everyone from one hometown thread to the other, you didn't answer my question...

Location hidden

#70386 Mar 6, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, for the most part, that is true. I work for a multi-facility hospital corporation, and I recently went in for a minor procedure. I was more worried about what I would come out with than what I went in with because I feel the hospitals have become so nasty. If you think the care is bad as a private citizen, you should work for one and see how your care is dictated...
I've had several Health Care Workers in my immediate Family, from RN's to LPN's to NA's. plus I've worked in two Hospitals and spent 14 years in and out of Health Care Facilities, with Loved Ones on a very frequent basis. You could say that they were my "Home Away from Home". It's amazing the things you learn just from watching, listening, and asking questions when you've spent so much time in them, like I have...and none of it is good, believe me. Plus, I watched them all deteriorate over the years, as this Culture of Greed in the Healthcare Industry, took hold! That's why we are rated so low, in the quality of our Health Care, compared to other Countries! We're rated right above Costa Rico and right above Slovenia, the last time I checked, during Bush's Administration...somewhere around 87th in the World! THAT is a National shame!
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#70388 Mar 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
News Flash! The American Constitution only appplies to AMERICA and AMERICAN LAW only applies to AMERICA! EVERY other Country has their own! I know, hard for you to believe, isn't it? Therefore, INTERPOL, the INTERNATIONAL Police Force, may or may not go by the Laws of the Country they are in, chasing the Bad Guys. Obama just made it easier for them to operate inside this Country, chasing Terrorists wanted in other Countries...it's a courtesy that most Countries extend to them, in private or openly. INTERPOL is a very reputable Organization, but they will not stop until they get their Man, one way or the other, whether that country makes it easy or difficult to do so. "Difficult" just takes them longer!
So, which is more important to you...spreading the Right-wing Propaganda or Getting the Bad Guys. I choose, "Getting the Bad Guys"...apparently Obama did, too!
This is absolute bull-shit! INTERPOLE has never been a "REPUTABLE" entity! Every intelligence organization considers this a "Corrupt" organization full of spies from Moscow and it has been this way ever since the cold war!

"Getting their man," as you muse, was never the justification for Obama's executive order. Obviously you never read the redaction having to do with exemption and oversight issues....I have!

Obama has unleashed this "International" apparatus inside the continental boundaries of America, and even done worse by "exempting" it from FOIA disclosure power, Congressional oversight, and oversight by "domestic" law enforcement authorities. Simply put, Obama has conveniently created his own executive POLICE FORCE, encloaked and blind to any oversight or transparancy whatsoever!

The point is, this wasn't necessary. Interpole operatives have always been in and out of America, including having staffed offices and operations centers. They were once screened and loosely monitored. Now, they will not be!

You must begin to think about some of what you post!

Location hidden

#70389 Mar 6, 2013
Sorry....I meant to post, "right BELOW Costa Rico...
tammy

Collinwood, TN

#70390 Mar 6, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all...
Sure...you folks are really NICE. You think your little click has all the answers and everyone else is just full of crap if they disagree. As for old wrinkled Willard, he is nothing but a self absorbed fool who is as full of shit as a christmas turkey. You're a nice bunch alright. You get back just what you offer.....

Location hidden

#70393 Mar 6, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>For those of us who don't follow everyone from one hometown thread to the other, you didn't answer my question...
Honey I answered it in your first post. All I can do is answer it and at that point it's yours to believe or not to believe. Neither really, really, matters to me I promise you. I have always used the SN ,RS before unregistered and now registered. I can't compose the answer many more different ways to satisfy your wants and desires. I hope this assist you in your evaluation of me because most likely it's the closest you will ever come to my providing you my personal information. That's why it's called personal now provide your personal data to all.

Have a great evening and a blessed one as well.

That's all...

Location hidden

#70394 Mar 6, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
This is absolute bull-shit! INTERPOLE has never been a "REPUTABLE" entity! Every intelligence organization considers this a "Corrupt" organization full of spies from Moscow and it has been this way ever since the cold war!
"Getting their man," as you muse, was never the justification for Obama's executive order. Obviously you never read the redaction having to do with exemption and oversight issues....I have!
Obama has unleashed this "International" apparatus inside the continental boundaries of America, and even done worse by "exempting" it from FOIA disclosure power, Congressional oversight, and oversight by "domestic" law enforcement authorities. Simply put, Obama has conveniently created his own executive POLICE FORCE, encloaked and blind to any oversight or transparancy whatsoever!
The point is, this wasn't necessary. Interpole operatives have always been in and out of America, including having staffed offices and operations centers. They were once screened and loosely monitored. Now, they will not be!
You must begin to think about some of what you post!
Have you ever talked to INTERPOL, or are you just regurgitating Internet Propaganda Website BS? My guess is the Latter. I'm one up on you, Buddy, if you haven't. Plus, I was trained in their Activities and what they do and don't do, at the TBI Academy in Nashville, for a week!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#70396 Mar 6, 2013
tammy wrote:
<quoted text>Wow....what a comeback. You are really quick witted. How many of your buddies did it take to come up with that one ??
I just figured since it appeared you have this Anal fixation i would continue on with the subject.Freud thinks being stuck in the anal stage might have to do with too much punishment during toilet training.Do you suppose your potty training was a little too harsh?

Location hidden

#70397 Mar 6, 2013
Tanya wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you had a big picture of Bush hanging on your wall and you used it to get off with.
That's why Everybody hopes that you someday learn to actually "think", rather than projecting your Gay Fantasies onto others!
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#70399 Mar 6, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey I answered it in your first post. All I can do is answer it and at that point it's yours to believe or not to believe. Neither really, really, matters to me I promise you. I have always used the SN ,RS before unregistered and now registered. I can't compose the answer many more different ways to satisfy your wants and desires. I hope this assist you in your evaluation of me because most likely it's the closest you will ever come to my providing you my personal information. That's why it's called personal now provide your personal data to all.
Have a great evening and a blessed one as well.
That's all...
OK - I don't believe you...

Judge Judy - "if it doesn't make sense, it's not true"....
G W B

Mesquite, NV

#70401 Mar 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why Everybody hopes that you someday learn to actually "think", rather than projecting your Gay Fantasies onto others!
Honey, are you lusting for me?

Location hidden

#70402 Mar 6, 2013
Notice the Regions of the Country this is happening in. Then, think about the type of Men on this Forum and you'll see clearly why this is happening to Women in the South!
The Southern Men are shortening Our Life Spans, Ladies! And you wonder why I'm single. I'd say the answer to that is that I'm not willing to let an Ignorant Southern Man kill me!
----------
"Study Shows Declining Life Span For Some U.S. Women."

Click here:
http://health.yahoo.net/news/s/ap/study-shows...
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#70403 Mar 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever talked to INTERPOL, or are you just regurgitating Internet Propaganda Website BS? My guess is the Latter. I'm one up on you, Buddy, if you haven't. Plus, I was trained in their Activities and what they do and don't do, at the TBI Academy in Nashville, for a week!
....Talked to Interpole? Your week of orientation with TBI didn't provide you an understanding of this issue, much less an operational understanding of this organization and ennumerable complications inherent in the expression of this executive order. Your claim of being "trained" in their activies is ludicrous.

Moreovere, this has nothing to do with operational "activities," has to do with yet more "Unaccountable Police authority"! Why can't you understand this?

Location hidden

#70404 Mar 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>That's why Everybody hopes that you someday learn to actually "think", rather than projecting your Gay Fantasies onto others!
Have you talked to Spy today dear?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
COLORADO number one economy TN 18th we got GOP 3 min Change is possible 1
ISIS seek education on how to sharpen a knife w... 3 min Kohlrabi 2
Green jeep 11 min GayHomoMan21 19
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 13 min Jennifer Renee 3,686
pos men in greeneville 30 min sad 8
WELCOME to Greeneville!!!!!!!!! (Feb '14) 52 min Rocky 44
CHILD molested by preacher or coach 53 min cretin56 25
KFC why is floor so greasy 55 min Rocky 19
BEWARE: Tinted Windows 1 hr One million short... 30
Greeneville people rude as hell 6 hr Dr Wu 26
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000