Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#70323 Mar 6, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not Linda dear. You have made an error with your first post of the day. I see exactly what you mean however. Sometimes one refuses to "man up" to his own errors. Can you?
As you can see, I have no problem to "man up" when I make a mistake.
But you have a "fetish" about being another woman, and you don't see that as being odd?
It's hard to "man up" to a fetish such as this one!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#70324 Mar 6, 2013
Having lived in that area of the Nation, I can tell you that "inappropiate" is DC-area "speak" for "NO"! That Congressman has been there long enough to know that, also! He was just "playing to the Audience", that's all!
----------
"Lethal Force Against Americans In U.S.?
No Unless Imminent Threat, Holder Says."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57572842/...
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#70325 Mar 6, 2013
So when y'all call the cops to come and protect y'all from a zombie attack do they arrive packin some cotton balls and a popsicle stick.I surely hope so or your going to be in for a real let down I'm guessin.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#70326 Mar 6, 2013
Some of these So-called Trolls have no idea how much trouble they're in. Some of you TEApublicans better be looking over your shoulders, too, especially the Ones who belong to Militias and are stockpiling Guns and Ammo, which I would guess is just about all of them.
----------
"Google: FBI Is Monitoring Internet For Potential Terrorist Activity."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/06/google-...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#70327 Mar 6, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I see nothing for you to be sorry for. It is obvious that this person wants to BE Linda...going as far as to copy everything which would distinguish herself/himself from Linda. That is this person's sole "contribution" to this thread and any discussion on here. Obsession.
You are right OT, I should of said, "my bad".
RS is the one with "Transgender" issues.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#70328 Mar 6, 2013
"The Govenment Still Doesn't Want You To Know What Caused The Financial Crisis."

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/03/finan...
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#70329 Mar 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Some of these So-called Trolls have no idea how much trouble they're in. Some of you TEApublicans better be looking over your shoulders, too, especially the Ones who belong to Militias and are stockpiling Guns and Ammo, which I would guess is just about all of them.
----------
"Google: FBI Is Monitoring Internet For Potential Terrorist Activity."
Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/06/google-...
YOU SICKEN ME

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#70330 Mar 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Correction: I should have said that it's a Male...I don't think there's anything "Manly" about him.
I did think so, at one time, but I was sooo wrong! I learned the hard way how wrong I can be about thinking Males have grown into "MEN", even in their 50's...it just doesn't happen with some of them. ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT!
If I were you I would be very careful how I played out my jealousy. Move one inch over into forbidden territory and you will live to regret it. Otherwise you just really, really have no idea how much I enjoyed taking your last hope at getting SCREWED. Whatever I am I took your man darling.

Strike 1 = SN gone
Strike 2 = Avatar gone
Strike 3 = Man gone

Do you really, really wanna play with The Real, Really Sassy? Be my guest doll.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#70331 Mar 6, 2013
Hey wrote:
So when y'all call the cops to come and protect y'all from a zombie attack do they arrive packin some cotton balls and a popsicle stick.I surely hope so or your going to be in for a real let down I'm guessin.
YOU, and the Ones like you, will be the Attackers! You're already doing it, just in a Passive-Agressive way, but you're working up to not killing the "UNproductive Takers", in your opinion, Citizens of this Country by starving them to death...and the next step will be just outright shooting them down in the streets or wherever you can find them!
GREED has driven you ALL crazy! It's in everything you post! What's pitiful is that the REALLY Wealthy think the same thing about YOU and you can't even see that! They are using you to do their Dirty Work and once you have done that, you're usefulness will be over and the Super Weathy will laugh at what Fools you were to be so easily used!
The Super Wealthy will have gotten what they want and YOU will pay the price for doing their "Bidding", while they laugh at you, all the way to the Bank!
At least, we know what the "Grand Plan" is and what may happen to us and who is apt to do it, but People like you...don't have a Clue!
Book Worm

Grimsley, TN

#70332 Mar 6, 2013
yesterday it was a little different story

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#70333 Mar 6, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU SICKEN ME
I promise you...no more than you sicken me!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#70334 Mar 6, 2013
Roflmao. As you three can see slapping each other on the back over and over and over makes you all look about as beneficial as current administration. Taking the defense and blaming others has become a way of life you silly little democrats. A pair of feminine men and one well worn mouthy whore can hardly change the way America feels toward current Administration.

That's all...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#70335 Mar 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>YOU, and the Ones like you, will be the Attackers! You're already doing it, just in a Passive-Agressive way, but you're working up to not killing the "UNproductive Takers", in your opinion, Citizens of this Country by starving them to death...and the next step will be just outright shooting them down in the streets or wherever you can find them!
GREED has driven you ALL crazy! It's in everything you post! What's pitiful is that the REALLY Wealthy think the same thing about YOU and you can't even see that! They are using you to do their Dirty Work and once you have done that, you're usefulness will be over and the Super Weathy will laugh at what Fools you were to be so easily used!
The Super Wealthy will have gotten what they want and YOU will pay the price for doing their "Bidding", while they laugh at you, all the way to the Bank!
At least, we know what the "Grand Plan" is and what may happen to us and who is apt to do it, but People like you...don't have a Clue!
You are a useless taker, a burden on every working American. We have given and given to you for years. It stops here.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#70336 Mar 6, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were you I would be very careful how I played out my jealousy. Move one inch over into forbidden territory and you will live to regret it. Otherwise you just really, really have no idea how much I enjoyed taking your last hope at getting SCREWED. Whatever I am I took your man darling.
Strike 1 = SN gone
Strike 2 = Avatar gone
Strike 3 = Man gone
Do you really, really wanna play with The Real, Really Sassy? Be my guest doll.
Take your Threats, Bit*h-Boy, and shove them up your azz where everything else has been shoved up!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#70337 Mar 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU, and the Ones like you, will be the Attackers! You're already doing it, just in a Passive-Agressive way, but you're working up to not killing the "UNproductive Takers", in your opinion, Citizens of this Country by starving them to death...and the next step will be just outright shooting them down in the streets or wherever you can find them!
GREED has driven you ALL crazy! It's in everything you post! What's pitiful is that the REALLY Wealthy think the same thing about YOU and you can't even see that! They are using you to do their Dirty Work and once you have done that, you're usefulness will be over and the Super Weathy will laugh at what Fools you were to be so easily used!
The Super Wealthy will have gotten what they want and YOU will pay the price for doing their "Bidding", while they laugh at you, all the way to the Bank!
At least, we know what the "Grand Plan" is and what may happen to us and who is apt to do it, but People like you...don't have a Clue!
Y'all don't seem to have a prob with your DRONE PUSHER who mows down innocent children.
I don't do bidding for Banksters.BTW how's that $43 trillion dollar lawsuit going?You know the one that's going after the Banksters and the DRONE PUSHERS ADMINISTRATION.
You babble on as if you actually have a clue.The Zombies are coming.
If the great one shit on your head you'd keep it in your scrap book and caress it every night.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#70338 Mar 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Take your Threats, Bit*h-Boy, and shove them up your azz where everything else has been shoved up!
You are so bitter today doll face. What's the problem my lady bug? Did someone pee pee in your oats this morning? I had so hoped we would become fast friends.

I SPY someone bitter and old,
I SPY her sitting in the cold,
I SPY the weakest link,
I SPY she needs a shrink,

Wanna play I SPY? Wonder who would take the prize?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#70339 Mar 6, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>The other day, that champion of ending obesity, Michelle "Big-Butt" Obama promoted Let's Move! campaign in Google hangout

She spoke with teachers, parents and schoolchildren about 'getting creative, regardless of resources' in the live video chat. Her attempts to solve the problem of childhood obesity continued on Monday with a Google+ hangout hosted by Kelly Ripa.

Asked what her favorite snack was post-workout, she said "We have apples all over the White House," she said. "We're just like anybody else."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/mar/04/m...

So where did she celebrate after this internet conversation?

Capitol Hill's We The Pizza.

http://twitchy.com/2013/03/04/getting-healthy...

All that obesity crap is for you little folks. Doesn't apply to her.
Oh she has partnered with Walmart to dictate what foods we underlinings are permitted to buy with our own money. Take away their strength, then guns and next life as we knew it. Meanwhile she will eat fried chicken, plant watermelon on the Whitehouse lawn and invite Oprah over for a block party.
bubba

United States

#70340 Mar 6, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh she has partnered with Walmart to dictate what foods we underlinings are permitted to buy with our own money. Take away their strength, then guns and next life as we knew it. Meanwhile she will eat fried chicken, plant watermelon on the Whitehouse lawn and invite Oprah over for a block party.
i bet your an ugly wreck.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#70341 Mar 6, 2013
This may solve the whole problem for all of us, since so many don't have any common sense about anything that doesn't involve getting "'Mo Money". See if you can buy off this Bacteria and get it not to kill you, if it strikes you. My guess is that your money isn't going to help you one bit. It'll be a lesson that won't help you at all, but your like-minded Friends might learn something...cancel that...I think it would go right over their heads. Furthermore, if they had to pay a penny for research to find an Antibiotic that worked, your friends would say, "let him die, he's out-lived his usefulness, anyway. Our money is more valuable than his Life"!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#70342 Mar 6, 2013
Sorry, I didn't put up what I was talking about in Post #70341. Here it is...
----------
"'Nightmare Bacteria' Shrugging Off Antibiotics, On Rise In U.S."

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/03/finan...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 21 min Independent1 1,745
Mail carrier won't pickup my mail??? (Dec '10) 2 hr Get Over It 113
bonnie whittington 2 hr gracious grow up 5
Josh Daniels (Aug '13) 2 hr blondie 2
Scary drivers in Greeneville! 3 hr Kohlrabi 3
Greene valley 4 hr Greene Light 16
Any Gay Friendly places (Apr '11) 4 hr Greene Light 118
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]