Grimsley, TN

#70263 Mar 6, 2013
Kilts for today
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#70264 Mar 6, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
So that's it? The bad times are over? We can all party now? Everyone is employed, wages are up and business is booming.
Mission accomplished?
I feel so much better now. Make Obama "Ruler for Life".
Have you lost your friggin marbles?
Facts

Tazewell, TN

#70265 Mar 6, 2013
The full impact of Obama policy is yet to be seen. I pray that our children and grand children don't have to suffer for selfishness of our generation.I hope we don't end up like Greece. I predict that history will record Obama as worse president ever!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#70267 Mar 6, 2013
Facts wrote:
I predict that history will record Obama as worse president ever!
He has a LONG way to go to beat the record of the previous administration for that honor.
BC Resident

New Johnsonville, TN

#70268 Mar 6, 2013
Has anyone else heard this and it true?

The Obama Administration ordered 5 nuclear
carriers into harbor for "routine" (?) inspections. Heads of the Navy were flabbergasted by the
directive.

NORFOLK, VA.(February 8, 2013). The first time since WWII that five U.S. aircraft carriers
were docked together.

USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN 69), USS George H.W. Bush (CVN 77), USS Enterprise
(CVN 65), USS Harry S. Truman (CVN 75), and USS Abraham Lincoln (CVN 72) are all in
port at Naval Station Norfolk, Va., the world’s largest naval station.

Sources stated that this breached a long standing military protocol in the Navy meant to
avoid massive enemy strike on major US forces.

Since: Feb 13

Guild

#70269 Mar 6, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> He has a LONG way to go to beat the record of the previous administration for that honor.
I'm confident you meant "a" previous administration...that of on Jimmy Carter, the rabbit wrangler.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#70270 Mar 6, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry my bad!
I see nothing for you to be sorry for. It is obvious that this person wants to BE Linda...going as far as to copy everything which would distinguish herself/himself from Linda. That is this person's sole "contribution" to this thread and any discussion on here. Obsession.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#70272 Mar 6, 2013
BC Resident wrote:
Has anyone else heard this and it true?
The Obama Administration ordered 5 nuclear
carriers into harbor for "routine" (?) inspections. Heads of the Navy were flabbergasted by the
directive.
NORFOLK, VA.(February 8, 2013). The first time since WWII that five U.S. aircraft carriers
were docked together.
USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN 69), USS George H.W. Bush (CVN 77), USS Enterprise
(CVN 65), USS Harry S. Truman (CVN 75), and USS Abraham Lincoln (CVN 72) are all in
port at Naval Station Norfolk, Va., the world’s largest naval station.
Sources stated that this breached a long standing military protocol in the Navy meant to
avoid massive enemy strike on major US forces.
Obama DOn't care about the US

Guild

#70273 Mar 6, 2013
This tit-for-tat crap needs to stop...and the grownups need to start governing. Obama needs to get his ass out of campaign mode and be a leader - Harry Reid needs to sprout a brain - and Boehner needs to grow a set of stones!

No more golf for Obama until White House tours resume, Gohmert says

Representative Louie Gohmert (R., Texas) has filed an amendment to the House GOP’s six-month continuing resolution that would bar federal funds from being spent on President Obama’s golf outings until public tours of the White House start up again.

Yesterday, the White House announced that it was cancelling public tours beginning March 9 as a result of spending cuts mandated by sequestration.

Location hidden

#70276 Mar 6, 2013
Facts wrote:
The full impact of Obama policy is yet to be seen. I pray that our children and grand children don't have to suffer for selfishness of our generation.I hope we don't end up like Greece. I predict that history will record Obama as worse president ever!
I strongly agree with your statement.

Location hidden

#70277 Mar 6, 2013
Nuh_ wrote:
This tit-for-tat crap needs to stop...and the grownups need to start governing. Obama needs to get his ass out of campaign mode and be a leader - Harry Reid needs to sprout a brain - and Boehner needs to grow a set of stones!

No more golf for Obama until White House tours resume, Gohmert says

Representative Louie Gohmert (R., Texas) has filed an amendment to the House GOPÂ’s six-month continuing resolution that would bar federal funds from being spent on President ObamaÂ’s golf outings until public tours of the White House start up again.

Yesterday, the White House announced that it was cancelling public tours beginning March 9 as a result of spending cuts mandated by sequestration.
I guess punishing the public will "pay back" congress for not allowing him his way.
BC Resident

New Johnsonville, TN

#70278 Mar 6, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama DOn't care about the US
I'm beginning to believe that is true. I was doing some research yesterday and found that the taxpayers have been out 20 million since he took office for his vacations. The Hawaii vacation alone cost 4.4 million. but yet he wants us all to cut back. I just don't understand the reasoning behind how he thinks.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#70279 Mar 6, 2013
Nuh_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm confident you meant "a" previous administration...that of on Jimmy Carter, the rabbit wrangler.
You know very well which previous administration I meant...although if I had voted for him twice I'm sure I would want to pretend those eight years didn't happen either !
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#70280 Mar 6, 2013
BC Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm beginning to believe that is true. I was doing some research yesterday and found that the taxpayers have been out 20 million since he took office for his vacations. The Hawaii vacation alone cost 4.4 million. but yet he wants us all to cut back. I just don't understand the reasoning behind how he thinks.
I believe it's the DC people kinda thing.You remember Al Gore and lets save the planet from us,our carbon footprints.
They're not part of us.Gore's 20 room-8 bath pad ran up a $30,000 a year electric and gas bill for his Nashville mansion.Not however including an apart.in sunny Calif.
I told you there was a Bigfoot.
BC Resident

New Johnsonville, TN

#70285 Mar 6, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it's the DC people kinda thing.You remember Al Gore and lets save the planet from us,our carbon footprints.
They're not part of us.Gore's 20 room-8 bath pad ran up a $30,000 a year electric and gas bill for his Nashville mansion.Not however including an apart.in sunny Calif.
I told you there was a Bigfoot.
Yeap, I remember. Before this is all over we may have to hunt Bigfoot down for food.

Guild

#70286 Mar 6, 2013
One step closer!

Eric Holder: Drone strikes against Americans on U.S. soil are legal

http://washingtonexaminer.com/eric-holder-dro...
roxy b

United States

#70289 Mar 6, 2013
I love u sweetheart
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#70291 Mar 6, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
Let me start over assuming idiots will stop the mad flirting. Sorry losers but I'll not be playing slap and tickle with either of you. Besides, I'd hate for Linda to get jealous again and have another melt down.
Good morning everyone EXCEPT Linda's two friends in the world.
Good morning to you also. I hope you're stayin' warm! It was blowin' so hard earlier my eyelids were freezng in an open position. Oh God, I hope I didn't look like Nancy Pelosi or anything.(Big wretch and well-dressed Poltergeist!)

oooOOOOaaaaAAAAhhhGHH!!!!@#$%$ #

Today I'm struggling to have a better day than yesterday because yesterday I knew today had to be far better than tomorrow...I mean today.....well, whatever!

Do you know what I mean?

WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#70293 Mar 6, 2013
BC Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeap, I remember. Before this is all over we may have to hunt Bigfoot down for food.
Maybe we should try taking it from someone much..smaller?
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#70294 Mar 6, 2013
Nuh_ wrote:
One step closer!
Eric Holder: Drone strikes against Americans on U.S. soil are legal
http://washingtonexaminer.com/eric-holder-dro...
Hey Nuh,

I heard DOD is finalizing military software for a new drone. It's called the.."HIPPO MISSILE"! Yes, they named if after Michele Odrama and it will be used primarilly to blow up family reunions, birthday parties, funeral and wedding receptions and church dinners....Anywhere cola, pop-corn, burgers, chops, steaks, desserts and lil' Debbies might be present! The lengths these wonderful people go to just for our protection!!!~ LMAO!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Sweet CeCe's 24 min Trunketeer 28
Carrie at the Bean Barn 34 min Bobo 20
Mosheim Fun Fest (Jun '12) 48 min pageant winner 77
Stevie Scarlett 51 min Lunatic xxx 6
Why I get on topix 54 min Trunketeer 35
tyler walls at dtr 56 min cpayne 17
South Greene Lady Rebels (Dec '11) 59 min clueless 562
wreck 3 hr Trunketeer 14
Where is the Jonesboro Flash? 3 hr ponzi 29

High Wind Watch for Greene County was issued at November 22 at 12:03PM CST