Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 3,167)

Showing posts 63,321 - 63,340 of138,902
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
roxy b

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Gm
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Good morning!
Good Morning Linda, as you can see I find it better just to get off topix at night.
It's kinda like Alzheimer's and sundowning, it just has that same affect on some of these Conservatives, Independents, Republicans, TeaBaggers,(you get the picture)ect.
Maybe just maybe we can have some good intelligent dialogue, and I know that's a big maybe.
But I do have faith in America and one way or another we always move forward.
BTW, did you notice the DOW........it's back up to where it was since the crash, I know for a fact not one of my friends around where I live will say anything about it. They know all about it, it's like a knot in their stomach, but they will not man up to it. Where I live, to admit something like this is a sign of weakness.
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning Linda, as you can see I find it better just to get off topix at night.
It's kinda like Alzheimer's and sundowning, it just has that same affect on some of these Conservatives, Independents, Republicans, TeaBaggers,(you get the picture)ect.
Maybe just maybe we can have some good intelligent dialogue, and I know that's a big maybe.
BTW, did you notice the DOW........it's back up to where it was since the crash, I know for a fact not one of my friends around where I live will say anything about it. They know all about it, it's like a knot in their stomach, but they will not man up to it. Where I live, to admit something like this is a sign of weakness.
Your no saint,DU lapian

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning Linda, as you can see I find it better just to get off topix at night.
I'm not Linda dear. You have made an error with your first post of the day. I see exactly what you mean however. Sometimes one refuses to "man up" to his own errors. Can you?
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not Linda dear. You have made an error with your first post of the day. I see exactly what you mean however. Sometimes one refuses to "man up" to his own errors. Can you?
No you are not Linda, but it has become apparent that you wish you were, chasing her from thread to thread, taking her screen names, importing her comments from thread to thread etc. Must be Hell to be that obsessed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Let me start over assuming idiots will stop the mad flirting. Sorry losers but I'll not be playing slap and tickle with either of you. Besides, I'd hate for Linda to get jealous again and have another melt down.

Good morning everyone EXCEPT Linda's two friends in the world.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

“That’s just how white folks will do you. It wasn’t merely the cruelty involved; I was learning that black people could be mean and then some. It was a particular brand of arrogance, an obtuseness in otherwise sane people that brought forth our bitter laughter. It was as if whites didn’t know that they were being cruel in the first place. Or at least thought you deserving of their scorn.” — Barack Obama
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry my bad!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Let me start over assuming idiots will stop the mad flirting. Sorry losers but I'll not be playing slap and tickle with either of you. Besides, I'd hate for Linda to get jealous again and have another melt down.
Good morning everyone EXCEPT Linda's two friends in the world.
Now that is funny ! I wouldn't flirt with you if you were the last woman on earth...Speaking of "losers", we don't spend our days chasing a poster from thread to thread trying desparately to become her. Face it...you are obsessed with her.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
So that's it? The bad times are over? We can all party now? Everyone is employed, wages are up and business is booming.

Mission accomplished?

I feel so much better now. Make Obama "Ruler for Life".
Oroudy

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Kilts for today
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
So that's it? The bad times are over? We can all party now? Everyone is employed, wages are up and business is booming.
Mission accomplished?
I feel so much better now. Make Obama "Ruler for Life".
Have you lost your friggin marbles?
Facts

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

The full impact of Obama policy is yet to be seen. I pray that our children and grand children don't have to suffer for selfishness of our generation.I hope we don't end up like Greece. I predict that history will record Obama as worse president ever!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Facts wrote:
I predict that history will record Obama as worse president ever!
He has a LONG way to go to beat the record of the previous administration for that honor.
BC Resident

Camden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Has anyone else heard this and it true?

The Obama Administration ordered 5 nuclear
carriers into harbor for "routine" (?) inspections. Heads of the Navy were flabbergasted by the
directive.

NORFOLK, VA.(February 8, 2013). The first time since WWII that five U.S. aircraft carriers
were docked together.

USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN 69), USS George H.W. Bush (CVN 77), USS Enterprise
(CVN 65), USS Harry S. Truman (CVN 75), and USS Abraham Lincoln (CVN 72) are all in
port at Naval Station Norfolk, Va., the worlds largest naval station.

Sources stated that this breached a long standing military protocol in the Navy meant to
avoid massive enemy strike on major US forces.

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> He has a LONG way to go to beat the record of the previous administration for that honor.
I'm confident you meant "a" previous administration...that of on Jimmy Carter, the rabbit wrangler.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry my bad!
I see nothing for you to be sorry for. It is obvious that this person wants to BE Linda...going as far as to copy everything which would distinguish herself/himself from Linda. That is this person's sole "contribution" to this thread and any discussion on here. Obsession.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

BC Resident wrote:
Has anyone else heard this and it true?
The Obama Administration ordered 5 nuclear
carriers into harbor for "routine" (?) inspections. Heads of the Navy were flabbergasted by the
directive.
NORFOLK, VA.(February 8, 2013). The first time since WWII that five U.S. aircraft carriers
were docked together.
USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN 69), USS George H.W. Bush (CVN 77), USS Enterprise
(CVN 65), USS Harry S. Truman (CVN 75), and USS Abraham Lincoln (CVN 72) are all in
port at Naval Station Norfolk, Va., the worlds largest naval station.
Sources stated that this breached a long standing military protocol in the Navy meant to
avoid massive enemy strike on major US forces.
Obama DOn't care about the US

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

This tit-for-tat crap needs to stop...and the grownups need to start governing. Obama needs to get his ass out of campaign mode and be a leader - Harry Reid needs to sprout a brain - and Boehner needs to grow a set of stones!

No more golf for Obama until White House tours resume, Gohmert says

Representative Louie Gohmert (R., Texas) has filed an amendment to the House GOPs six-month continuing resolution that would bar federal funds from being spent on President Obamas golf outings until public tours of the White House start up again.

Yesterday, the White House announced that it was cancelling public tours beginning March 9 as a result of spending cuts mandated by sequestration.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Facts wrote:
The full impact of Obama policy is yet to be seen. I pray that our children and grand children don't have to suffer for selfishness of our generation.I hope we don't end up like Greece. I predict that history will record Obama as worse president ever!
I strongly agree with your statement.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 63,321 - 63,340 of138,902
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
suicide on viking mountain 1 hr Blister 21
ever smuggled something in your poo-nanny or ke... 1 hr Blister 2
School Board Budget $46.8M! Will results reflec... 3 hr Kat 332
big black cat 4 hr ranger rick 2
big black cat asheville hwy 4 hr angel 4
william hopson (May '12) 4 hr lies 31
Why would anyone entertain a Troll? 4 hr TrollTown 14
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster is 12 hr Rhett Scarlett 850
•••