“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#70241 Mar 5, 2013
Truth Deflector wrote:
<quoted text>You forget the GOP efforts to rig the election in several states for MITT. That one lone voter is all you have ??
How many have admitted it on TV?
brian

Milan, TN

#70244 Mar 5, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO, you got that right. Hello sweetie.
How you doing mud @unt? Long time no see.
roxy b

United States

#70245 Mar 5, 2013
Lmao

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#70246 Mar 5, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO, you got that right. Hello sweetie.
Hi sweetie, how ya been?

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#70249 Mar 5, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>How are ya sweetie?
I doin good.. Been keepin pretty busy.. how about you?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#70252 Mar 6, 2013
Good morning!
roxy b

United States

#70253 Mar 6, 2013
Gm
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#70254 Mar 6, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
Good morning!
Good Morning Linda, as you can see I find it better just to get off topix at night.
It's kinda like Alzheimer's and sundowning, it just has that same affect on some of these Conservatives, Independents, Republicans, TeaBaggers,(you get the picture)ect.
Maybe just maybe we can have some good intelligent dialogue, and I know that's a big maybe.
But I do have faith in America and one way or another we always move forward.
BTW, did you notice the DOW........it's back up to where it was since the crash, I know for a fact not one of my friends around where I live will say anything about it. They know all about it, it's like a knot in their stomach, but they will not man up to it. Where I live, to admit something like this is a sign of weakness.
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#70255 Mar 6, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning Linda, as you can see I find it better just to get off topix at night.
It's kinda like Alzheimer's and sundowning, it just has that same affect on some of these Conservatives, Independents, Republicans, TeaBaggers,(you get the picture)ect.
Maybe just maybe we can have some good intelligent dialogue, and I know that's a big maybe.
BTW, did you notice the DOW........it's back up to where it was since the crash, I know for a fact not one of my friends around where I live will say anything about it. They know all about it, it's like a knot in their stomach, but they will not man up to it. Where I live, to admit something like this is a sign of weakness.
Your no saint,DU lapian

Location hidden

#70256 Mar 6, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning Linda, as you can see I find it better just to get off topix at night.
I'm not Linda dear. You have made an error with your first post of the day. I see exactly what you mean however. Sometimes one refuses to "man up" to his own errors. Can you?
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#70257 Mar 6, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not Linda dear. You have made an error with your first post of the day. I see exactly what you mean however. Sometimes one refuses to "man up" to his own errors. Can you?
No you are not Linda, but it has become apparent that you wish you were, chasing her from thread to thread, taking her screen names, importing her comments from thread to thread etc. Must be Hell to be that obsessed.

Location hidden

#70258 Mar 6, 2013
Let me start over assuming idiots will stop the mad flirting. Sorry losers but I'll not be playing slap and tickle with either of you. Besides, I'd hate for Linda to get jealous again and have another melt down.

Good morning everyone EXCEPT Linda's two friends in the world.

Location hidden

#70259 Mar 6, 2013
“That’s just how white folks will do you. It wasn’t merely the cruelty involved; I was learning that black people could be mean and then some. It was a particular brand of arrogance, an obtuseness in otherwise sane people that brought forth our bitter laughter. It was as if whites didn’t know that they were being cruel in the first place. Or at least thought you deserving of their scorn.” — Barack Obama
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#70260 Mar 6, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry my bad!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#70261 Mar 6, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
Let me start over assuming idiots will stop the mad flirting. Sorry losers but I'll not be playing slap and tickle with either of you. Besides, I'd hate for Linda to get jealous again and have another melt down.
Good morning everyone EXCEPT Linda's two friends in the world.
Now that is funny ! I wouldn't flirt with you if you were the last woman on earth...Speaking of "losers", we don't spend our days chasing a poster from thread to thread trying desparately to become her. Face it...you are obsessed with her.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#70262 Mar 6, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
So that's it? The bad times are over? We can all party now? Everyone is employed, wages are up and business is booming.

Mission accomplished?

I feel so much better now. Make Obama "Ruler for Life".
Oroudy

Grimsley, TN

#70263 Mar 6, 2013
Kilts for today
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#70264 Mar 6, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
So that's it? The bad times are over? We can all party now? Everyone is employed, wages are up and business is booming.
Mission accomplished?
I feel so much better now. Make Obama "Ruler for Life".
Have you lost your friggin marbles?
Facts

Tazewell, TN

#70265 Mar 6, 2013
The full impact of Obama policy is yet to be seen. I pray that our children and grand children don't have to suffer for selfishness of our generation.I hope we don't end up like Greece. I predict that history will record Obama as worse president ever!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#70267 Mar 6, 2013
Facts wrote:
I predict that history will record Obama as worse president ever!
He has a LONG way to go to beat the record of the previous administration for that honor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Neat Words 3 min Bree_Z 148
WW is up! 12 min U R A PEEon 13
jeremy davis 36 min tina 8
South Greene Lady Rebel Taylor Lamb is Awesome 36 min shapeshift 50
Teresa Bledsoe 41 min king of all kings69 24
What should this Forum be called? 59 min FUB 76
WHAT R ALL U Silent Viewers Reading??? (Apr '14) 1 hr Bree_Z 280
psycho moms (Nov '12) 1 hr shapeshift 89
I spy with my little eye 18 hr Independent1 171
Greeneville Dating