Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#70213 Mar 5, 2013
Truth Deflector wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry Ma'am. I didn't mean those disgusting things I said to you. Promise you'll be gentle with me and I'll never do it again. I'm just a pathetic dumbass...
Come on Willard, you can do better!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#70215 Mar 5, 2013
gag wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmm "Waiting for the Incest Remarks" Now we all finally understand you mental illness. Did your daddy use you little poop shoot to dump his load into your wide load?? You like incest. Now it all makes sense why your mental. And your going to toss his salad in front of everyone. Now Now brown cow. Don't suck daddies poop shot to hard.
What's a "poop shot"? You are certainly vulgar and rude for the record. Oh your village just called and asked that we return their idiot.

That's all...

Location hidden

#70216 Mar 5, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Very true dear. She has nothing else.
She is so jealous over Spy on the Camden threads I think I could vomit. To think that she would assume anyone would want her over me is sickening. If there is one thing I am sure of its that my ass would make that creature a Sunday face. My appearance is something that I'm VERY confident about.

Location hidden

#70220 Mar 5, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Ummm, Really Sassy, the poster was dogging Linda.
Oops I thought is was toward you. My bad. The village dialed the wrong number. Lol.
Mr Rugers

Grimsley, TN

#70221 Mar 5, 2013
Don't be rude or vulgar
roxy b

United States

#70222 Mar 5, 2013
Lmao my jbear loves u
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#70223 Mar 5, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops I thought is was toward you. My bad. The village dialed the wrong number. Lol.
Ru my lil hubby wubby scrubby lovey bubbly sudsy dudly do-rite jbare in all the rite placesIwant2 have ur love forever in the next NRG field wher lights are the life force in the world of loving ppl i dnt think i wud =never leev ur sidee if u lovey wubby me lik I lovy wubby U!

What's up RS, I thought I would try this, but I just can't quite get the hang of it! I'm cold and think I'll turn in for the night, take care!
roxy b

United States

#70225 Mar 5, 2013
I love u,my hubby wubby jbear n i want u,lways,no matter wat.
roxy b

United States

#70226 Mar 5, 2013
R u mad at me? I just cldnt hold it in n idk how it sounded or seemed wen it came out,but i lways talk to u that way n lways will...i dint mean it hurtful or as a jk,i jst wanted to shine some light on it,im srry ;(
roxy b

United States

#70227 Mar 5, 2013
U c,i did it again.i lways ruin evrything

Location hidden

#70229 Mar 5, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>Ru my lil hubby wubby scrubby lovey bubbly sudsy dudly do-rite jbare in all the rite placesIwant2 have ur love forever in the next NRG field wher lights are the life force in the world of loving ppl i dnt think i wud =never leev ur sidee if u lovey wubby me lik I lovy wubby U!

What's up RS, I thought I would try this, but I just can't quite get the hang of it! I'm cold and think I'll turn in for the night, take care!
Lol Have a great evening.

Location hidden

#70231 Mar 5, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.I just didn`t want there to be any harsh words between you two.
Thank you. I rolled right over it I think.

Location hidden

#70232 Mar 5, 2013
I just thought I would share with all of you how the true Linda reacts to a situation she believes in her mind. If you believe this reaction is a sane response to my telling her friend Spy to take a bath rather than a shower then so be it.

No, you're not. You're on FB Chat right now, talking to your "NEW(?) Best Friends!

OK Folks, listen up...that's the last time that I give anybody from Topix "the benefit of a doubt". So, DON"T PM ME, DON'T TRY TO CONTACT ME IN ANY WAY PRIVATELY! I WILL NOT TALK TO YOU, PERIOD!

SexySassySenior:
"That was a good Con, Spy Ole Buddy...you knew just how to get next to me...make me feel sorry for you, with your supposed HEALTH PROBLEMS. Sorry as He*l, but it worked...for awhile! If your Playmate that's probably the One going to jail this month, had kept his mouth shut, I would still be falling for it!
There's a special place in He*l reserved for People like all of you! If there is no He*l, it's all going to catch up with you at some point in your Life, when God finally gives up on you and stops trying to wind your Soul back from the Devil. Personally, I think it's already a Lost Cause, but he's more patient than I am! Keep slappig him in the face and see how that finally works out for you! People like you suffer horribly before they die! I've seen it happen too many times not to believe that's true! Your times coming!"
roxy b

United States

#70233 Mar 5, 2013
R u otay my jbear? Lets get clams n start over bby,plz
name

Kingston, TN

#70234 Mar 5, 2013
what?
roxy b

United States

#70236 Mar 5, 2013
I cnt even say jbear nemore...

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#70237 Mar 5, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Gawd! Don't you wonder where that Paranoia comes from?
You're a fine one to mention paranoia right after giving computer infection advice.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#70238 Mar 5, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I, personally, think Fox Fake News has done more harm to America and Americans than any other single thing has ever done....and I'm dead serious about that!
Not even close to the damage being done by our current President Chicken Little. He cries wolf more than any little boy I know.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#70239 Mar 5, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Topix used to be interesting. but, I gotta tell you, since the Lunatic fringe has pretty much taken over, it's about as interesting as watching grass grow, as far as I'm concerned. I get more satisfaction, and excitement, out of reading my News Feeds...No Joke!
It seems to keep you addicted.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#70240 Mar 5, 2013
Hey wrote:
Has anyome else heard that Hugo Chavez died?
He sure did. I heard it first on NPR then switched to Fox for confirmation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 6 min Tom 6,638
Merge beween Laughlin and Takoma 25 min Laughoutloud 5
s..t..d.. Queens 1 hr Thawk12 16
***** last post wins ***** 2 hr Kohlrabi 937
whitney fugate 2 hr whothehellcares- 6
Local Massage Businesses 2 hr whothehellcares- 4
Lets play Ouija board Online (Dec '10) 2 hr Melissa1333 20
wheel tax 3 hr Really 101
Nashville article about Greeneville officials 13 hr TOM 4
live at the valley 13 hr my opion 43
Booster basketball 16 hr Understand 42
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl