“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#70110 Mar 5, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you kiddo? I hope you're not drowning where you're at, It's pouring here...AGAIN!
Yeah, ther's an intersting menu to understand here! You have everything from poorly raised juveniles with lap-tops for baby-sitters, to socialist activists attempting to mask their intent with pretense not to understand the answers.
Won't you tell me your day has been wonderful so far?
I'm fantastic, thank you. I hope you are as well. It has been pouring rain all day and the temperature has dropped drastically. My day has been pretty busy, but now it's time for a few moments of R&R and perhaps a nice glass of wine.:)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#70111 Mar 5, 2013
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>It is not an anger management problem it was simply an observation.
It is y'all that seems to have a name changing obsession and new photo switch everytime one looks at your stuff.
Hello there. Your observation was exactly right. She does change her SN hourly to suit her mood swings and WE are both guilty as charged on changing our profile pictures. I'll continue to change mine as often as she does hers or unless Topix limits the number of times I'm allowed to. I hope my doing so doesn't cause you direct pain or discomfort in your life. If it should do so just post me proof it has and I will discontinue my current practice. Hope this helps and have a wonderful evening.

That's all...
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#70112 Mar 5, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm fantastic, thank you. I hope you are as well. It has been pouring rain all day and the temperature has dropped drastically. My day has been pretty busy, but now it's time for a few moments of R&R and perhaps a nice glass of wine.:)
Well, I'll be there in spirit. I'm struggling with the remains of the day (great movie by the way) as I have a miserable task to oversee. Nevertheless, I'm glad you're about to drop into comfortable repose..no matter what anybody else has to say about it! BTW, you'll have to direct me to sites of interest when it's convenient. I'd like to know which ones are of interest to you. It will be fun to bring joy to those in need of our posts! ha! I keep telling the needy to...just receive it!!:) Jus' kidding! Later!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#70113 Mar 5, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
If you or your little "Playmate" would stop stealing them, that wouldn't be necessary...now would it?
Frankly you have nothing worth stealing.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#70114 Mar 5, 2013
Nuh_ wrote:
Not sure how my computer could be infected - I got that off the bulletin board in my employee's breakroom and typed it in??? Guess I'll get my IT guys to check it out though.
Nuh_, I don't think your computer is infected since you just got it off the bulletin board, but who ever checks it out just make sure they have good protection.
Now I don't want to sound mean or anything but is this the first time you took something off the bulletin board and just posted it like this?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#70115 Mar 5, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Gawd! Don't you wonder where that Paranoia comes from?
No Linda I don't wonder, when I visit friends, neighbors whatever 9 times out of 10 they are watching Fox News. If I have the chance when I'm in their truck, I'll hit the first radio button........and guess who......Rush Limbaugh or station.
Even during the best football on T.V., the Pro Playoffs, college title games, ect.........you got it Fox News.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#70116 Mar 5, 2013
Thought for Today: "To force opinion is like pushing the magnetized needle round by brute strength until it points to where we wish the North Star stood, rather than to where it really is." -- Dorothy Canfield Fisher, American author and essayist (1879-1958).

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#70117 Mar 5, 2013
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not an anger management problem it was simply an observation.
It is y'all that seems to have a name changing obsession and new photo switch everytime one looks at your stuff.
"FU" was an "observation"??? Ok...(puzzled face look)...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#70118 Mar 5, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>No Linda I don't wonder, when I visit friends, neighbors whatever 9 times out of 10 they are watching Fox News. If I have the chance when I'm in their truck, I'll hit the first radio button........and guess who......Rush Limbaugh or station.
Even during the best football on T.V., the Pro Playoffs, college title games, ect.........you got it Fox News.
I, personally, think Fox Fake News has done more harm to America and Americans than any other single thing has ever done....and I'm dead serious about that!
LUNG

Chattanooga, TN

#70119 Mar 5, 2013
LUNG for judge!
Fox General Manger

Grimsley, TN

#70120 Mar 5, 2013
You can believe anythng you want try and prove it.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#70121 Mar 5, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
"FU" was an "observation"??? Ok...(puzzled face look)...
FU was FU.The observation was concerning the HAIRY GROWING THING.
Where did y'all say your home town showed up on that Forbes list?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#70122 Mar 5, 2013
Fox General Manger wrote:
You can believe anythng you want try and prove it.
I think You just did!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#70123 Mar 5, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>I, personally, think Fox Fake News has done more harm to America and Americans than any other single thing has ever done....and I'm dead serious about that!
That single comment speaks volumes about your intelligence level. I sincerely hope that the one or two supporters of your daily nonsense can agree you are speaking out from a mind that seems to be riddled with the effects of drugs and dementia. Anyone with decent judgement would agree.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#70124 Mar 5, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
FU was FU.The observation was concerning the HAIRY GROWING THING.
Where did y'all say your home town showed up on that Forbes list?
I don't know about everybody else, but you're just not making much sense to ME!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#70125 Mar 5, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I, personally, think Fox Fake News has done more harm to America and Americans than any other single thing has ever done....and I'm dead serious about that!
I agree!
Remember the FOX MOTTO;
"We deceive and you believe".

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#70126 Mar 5, 2013
Topix used to be interesting. but, I gotta tell you, since the Lunatic fringe has pretty much taken over, it's about as interesting as watching grass grow, as far as I'm concerned. I get more satisfaction, and excitement, out of reading my News Feeds...No Joke!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#70128 Mar 5, 2013
Has anyome else heard that Hugo Chavez died?
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#70129 Mar 5, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about everybody else, but you're just not making much sense to ME!
Its sense that you need period!!!!!!!!!!
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#70131 Mar 5, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Topix used to be interesting. but, I gotta tell you, since the Lunatic fringe has pretty much taken over, it's about as interesting as watching grass grow, as far as I'm concerned. I get more satisfaction, and excitement, out of reading my News Feeds...No Joke!
Yeah I agree it was interesting before I started seein you on every thread talkin like a crazy person cussin kids and callin everybody idiots and on and on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are threads about you know who deleted? 9 min Bree_Z 24
STD Queens of greenville who did u get if from 10 min sloppy joe 7
Where oh where is Christy [any Christy]? 11 min Bree_Z 2
James Edward Johnston 14 min hushpuppy 1
Who does Crystal Meth in Greeneville? (Nov '10) 18 min hushpuppy 8
josh crum (Jun '12) 21 min beast no 69
keith kimery aka rooster (Mar '14) 28 min looking for kimery 4
What is Melissa's nick? 45 min really 2
***** last post wins ***** 1 hr Bree_Z 1,402
New Dollar General On Bernard 14 hr whothehellcares- 49
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:36 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:36AM
Titans OT Roos Announces Retirement After 10 Seasons
Yahoo! Sports 9:46 AM
Titans left tackle Michael Roos retires after 10 seasons
ESPN12:52 PM
Source: Hardy eyes immediate reinstatement
Yahoo! Sports 3:35 PM
Agent: Panthers' Hardy seeking reinstatement from NFL
Bleacher Report 9:58 AM
Vince Young Registered at NFL Vet Combine