tammy

Collinwood, TN

#69676 Mar 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Roflmao. I agree with both post. I'd suspect Chuckel's would be called a peepee. Probably has to drag the old lady to the edge of the bed so it doesn't fall out.
Sounds like experience talking !!!
tammy

Collinwood, TN

#69677 Mar 2, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over fetal alcohol syndrome...it's a bitch!
Is that what the doctors call your affliction now ?
tammy

Collinwood, TN

#69678 Mar 2, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not sure "she" is a female...but I am sure she is no lady.
That's obvious...lol !

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#69679 Mar 2, 2013
tammy wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like experience talking !!!
Thanks Linda Cooter. One thing is for sure. You will NEVER know.

That's all...
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#69680 Mar 2, 2013
bella b wrote:
My hubby wubby :):):)
I understand your ambition, but you've already failed. There is a time when the only honor reserved from battle is acceptance of failure. This doesn't preclude the existance of legitimate conflict, but mercifully concedes that guiding principles of battle were not at play or found dishonorable to begin with.

There is nothing noble in self-debasement or willful debasement of others. We are not fighting a war in another country here, endowed with a sniper's anonymity, concealment and license to kill. I believe there are tactics on the table for re-examination by all. I was hard raised and forced to fight my entire life. I understand well the seductions of all things powerful in the universe of human will, far beyond casual understanding! But, we aren't on a battlefield authorized to bring punishment and torment to others for "any" reason. We are in America, brothers and sisters who may not like each other, but must capture our passions to preserve a "public" discussion venue with some measure of reason.

Sometimes, doing the right thing isn't as difficult as we think. Again, I do wish you the best, as I appeal to your best. Thanks!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jk supporter

United States

#69687 Mar 2, 2013
Very Funny wrote:
<quoted text>Yep....experience definitely talking here.
why dont you c um down here and like her cooter.
tihhif

Pittsburgh, PA

#69688 Mar 3, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
A Stroke 4 Genius in 2010
Dulapian

Dunlap, TN

#69689 Mar 3, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand your ambition, but you've already failed. There is a time when the only honor reserved from battle is acceptance of failure. This doesn't preclude the existance of legitimate conflict, but mercifully concedes that guiding principles of battle were not at play or found dishonorable to begin with.
There is nothing noble in self-debasement or willful debasement of others. We are not fighting a war in another country here, endowed with a sniper's anonymity, concealment and license to kill. I believe there are tactics on the table for re-examination by all. I was hard raised and forced to fight my entire life. I understand well the seductions of all things powerful in the universe of human will, far beyond casual understanding! But, we aren't on a battlefield authorized to bring punishment and torment to others for "any" reason. We are in America, brothers and sisters who may not like each other, but must capture our passions to preserve a "public" discussion venue with some measure of reason.
Sometimes, doing the right thing isn't as difficult as we think. Again, I do wish you the best, as I appeal to your best. Thanks!
Dang Willard, I see you are back to using Carol, Mary Anne, and company to judge your post!
Or do you use your whole congregation.......does this count toward their tithing?
BTW Willard, I see that your are posting about snipers again......I do remember a time when you called me a "sniper shooting from the shadows"(which is a proven good techique), I must admit, I did like the term and I'm still thinking about changing my name.
What do you think?

Since: Jun 11

Boone, NC

#69690 Mar 3, 2013
What does any of this have to with the Governor?
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#69691 Mar 3, 2013
Dulapian wrote:
<quoted text>Dang Willard, I see you are back to using Carol, Mary Anne, and company to judge your post!
Or do you use your whole congregation.......does this count toward their tithing?
BTW Willard, I see that your are posting about snipers again......I do remember a time when you called me a "sniper shooting from the shadows"(which is a proven good techique), I must admit, I did like the term and I'm still thinking about changing my name.
What do you think?
Looks like you already changed it....an' messed up again when you were changing it back!:) LMAO!!!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#69692 Mar 3, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you already changed it....an' messed up again when you were changing it back!:) LMAO!!!
Say what?
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#69693 Mar 3, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Say what?
There, that's better! Your moniker is much more sophisticated when you put the "N" back in "Dulapian"!:) LMAO~!!!
one liner

Grimsley, TN

#69694 Mar 3, 2013
type all night sleep all day
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#69695 Mar 3, 2013
Dulapian wrote:
<quoted text>Dang Willard, I see you are back to using Carol, Mary Anne, and company to judge your post!
What do you think?
In my effort to understand the substance of this post...I finally realized there is none! Did you have a bad dream?

If your having an identity crisis, do something about it! Constantly changing your name or pretending to be different people won't help!

You really wouldn't like what "I think"!
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#69696 Mar 3, 2013
one liner wrote:
type all night sleep all day
Uh, look outside man..I think you've got this whole day/night thing a$$-backwards! If you're intellectually confined to "one-liners," can you at least try to make some of them interesting? Jus' sayin'......:)
LUNG

Chattanooga, TN

#69697 Mar 3, 2013
If you want crooked politicians hung, vote LUNG!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#69698 Mar 3, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
In my effort to understand the substance of this post...I finally realized there is none! Did you have a bad dream?
If your having an identity crisis, do something about it! Constantly changing your name or pretending to be different people won't help!
You really wouldn't like what "I think"!
Come on Willard spill your guts, tell me what you think!
Walking Tall

Grimsley, TN

#69699 Mar 3, 2013
they don't mean that
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#69700 Mar 3, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Come on Willard spill your guts, tell me what you think!
I think donuts are much better for us than the medical community wants us to believe...screw them!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#69701 Mar 3, 2013
Willard, if you and Cornbread plan to raid my frig, again, I'm going to fix YOU a Fruit Salad. You'll still get the sugar, but at least, you'll get some health benefits from it, too. Somebody's got to get you off those "too many" donuts.:)
BTW, why did you Guys crawl through the window, the door was unlocked? But, thanks for putting the screen back on when you left.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RIP Jeff Roark 1 hr lol 24
Father battles Greene County Board of Education 1 hr True Supporter 6
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Red_Forman 7,809
Another 1 hr whothehellcares- 22
Where are they now,Christabel Salisbury (Jun '10) 1 hr DaddyG 91
The Big Dig on East Church(near Towering Oaks) 1 hr What the_ 82
Miss Robbie Foshie Bragdon buying FlipZone 3 hr katie 6
docters and nurses behaving very badly 11 hr Gville Grad 11
cook out burgers 16 hr Agreed 23
More from around the web