|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know her/him either, Willard. I just figured it was another Troll Persona, but I don't really know. That's just an opinion, based on nothing, other than all the new Posters seem to be Trolls, in recent times.
I know it's late, and I won't belabor the issue, but I felt you were somehow misreading my first post tonight. I hope it wasn't misunderstood or perceived as improper in any way. Anyway, I hope your window can be fixed and your kitchen wasn't in too big of a wreck this morning? I know it was all stupid, but I enjoy people when they have fun. I wish we could go back to more of the fun we once had on topix..it seemed easier then. tks.
roxy b

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I'd expire if I ever came out of perpetual sugar-shock. Lol..
I wanted to ask if you know this poster, Roxy b? An earlier post bore the moniker, Rose..but indicated roxy b in the salutation. I just wondered if anyone knew this poster, I don't. tks.
u shall never expire my silly jbear,never.neither shall i,i forgive u,my love.the past will in no way,shape or form b our future lolz i love u n i miss being with u.i want to b with u n ur pure form,once more.it will b that way,for as long as we choose,everlasting life,as both,form n energy as two sep,individuals,n two sep forms aswell.the forms that u chose for us.i trust in n blieve n u,my love,lways.
roxy b

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

I shall never leave my husband again..i never left him in spirit,however i did in form.u changed for me,my love,soo that we wld once again b together,in both spirit and form.u chose to forgive me n to give me ur form once again,just like i give u eternal life in ur own individual form.we both made great mistakes,we know of them n we chose to move past those mistakes n all of the pain n hurt n negativity that we did create,among each other,aswell as all that exists.but never again shall we do soo.i love u,u complete me n i complete u n the one true form,my love,my all,my only,my husband for as long as u soo choose to b my husband...for all of eternity <3<3<3
ooo

Cambridge, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

roxy b wrote:
<quoted text> u shall never expire my silly jbear,never.neither shall i,i forgive u,my love.the past will in no way,shape or form b our future lolz i love u n i miss being with u.i want to b with u n ur pure form,once more.it will b that way,for as long as we choose,everlasting life,as both,form n energy as two sep,individuals,n two sep forms aswell.the forms that u chose for us.i trust in n blieve n u,my love,lways.
u make no sense.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it's late, and I won't belabor the issue, but I felt you were somehow misreading my first post tonight. I hope it wasn't misunderstood or perceived as improper in any way. Anyway, I hope your window can be fixed and your kitchen wasn't in too big of a wreck this morning? I know it was all stupid, but I enjoy people when they have fun. I wish we could go back to more of the fun we once had on topix..it seemed easier then. tks.
No Willard, I didn't take any offense or even thought about taking any, at what you posted. Believe me, I'm not that sensitive. As long as practically anything is meant in fun, I'm all for it!
I love some good times, too, and it's been proven to be mentally healthy, reduces stress, and just makes me happy! I enjoyed last night tremendously and I too, wish we had more of that kind of stuff on Topix.
LOL! Somethng just occurred to me...if somebody just started reading tonight, they are really going to wonder what we're talking about...you know what I mean? Lol! So, I'll just say again...Willard, you and Cornbread were gave me more pleasure last night than I've had in a long time! LMAO!
roxy b

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I tried alittle of the Cherry Cheese Danish, tonight, that you Guys left me last night, lol, and it was really good. Yum, yum, good. That, and a cup of coffee...very nice.:)
i choose u,in ur true form,my jbear,for all of eternity,as my husband,i choose to b ur wife,in the form that u molded for me,as spirit n form,the form u created for me :):):) lolz for all of eternity.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

...You and Cornbread were great last night. :)
Sam

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

roxy b wrote:
<quoted text> u shall never expire my silly jbear,never.neither shall i,i forgive u,my love.the past will in no way,shape or form b our future lolz i love u n i miss being with u.i want to b with u n ur pure form,once more.it will b that way,for as long as we choose,everlasting life,as both,form n energy as two sep,individuals,n two sep forms aswell.the forms that u chose for us.i trust in n blieve n u,my love,lways.
You need more drugs.
roxy b

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Uve shown me that,no matter wat,u r n u will lways b my husband,u r loyal to me,my jbear,if i choose to not b ur wife,or to have sex with neone other than u,n ur true form,u will never again become angry bcoz of hurt n take away ne form bcos of my actions lmao u will never again inflict ne negative actions bcos of my actions either.i choose to b ur wife n to give my whole self to only u,as my husband,sex is a bond btween u and i,even tho to us,we together choose to make sex a positive action,i choose to only have sex with u,n ur true form,as spirit n form.sex is our bond, my love n we will both make sure that all of our actions,as individuals,are positive actions.we make each other n we r n shall lways b n create,positivity.i shall lways support u n make sure that ur actions r positive actions...ik exactly how to do soo,my love..by my positive words and actions...by my love,honor,loyalty n all else,to n for u,my one,my only,my all,my true husband.
bella rose

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Lolz my husband,u once felt that,i was not being loyal,or faithful to u,u lso felt ur one n only true fear,u even experienced it,many times,losing me,ur wife,ur all,ur only,yes my love,i belong to u,i belong to u bcoz i choose to belong to u,only u.i understand all of the pain,hurt n negativity that my actions caused,and u now know that,u chose to create all of that hurt n pain overcome u n that made u become someone that is ur complete oppositte...all of the hurt n pain built up within u is wat caused it,not u,my love,not u,even in the least.we now choose vry differently from before...we both do.we know who we r n who aswell as wat we as individuals want...peace,love unity n each other as husband and wife n sex,that is a bond between u and i.we shall never break that bond,that bond is our sacred bond n all i want,my love,is u,all of u...for all of eternity.
bella rose

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Sam wrote:
<quoted text>You need more drugs.
no my love,i need my drug,i need u,only u.
ooo

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

roxy b wrote:
I shall never leave my husband again..i never left him in spirit,however i did in form.u changed for me,my love,soo that we wld once again b together,in both spirit and form.u chose to forgive me n to give me ur form once again,just like i give u eternal life in ur own individual form.we both made great mistakes,we know of them n we chose to move past those mistakes n all of the pain n hurt n negativity that we did create,among each other,aswell as all that exists.but never again shall we do soo.i love u,u complete me n i complete u n the one true form,my love,my all,my only,my husband for as long as u soo choose to b my husband...for all of eternity <3<3<3
why don't you take a long walk off a short pier.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

It is absolutely IMPERATIVE that each and every one of you watch this, PLEASE!
----------
"Fiscal Cliff? A Billionaire With A Conscience Explains How TEApublicans Built That! WATCH THIS VIDEO!

Click here:
http://aattp.org/fiscal-cliff-a-billionaire-w...
bella rose

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

ooo wrote:
<quoted text>why don't you take a long walk off a short pier.
our footprints n the sand....we have together my love n we shall once again aswell,as much as we soo choose.walked across water,fire lolz we have done evrything together.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

bella rose wrote:
Lolz my husband,u once felt that,i was not being loyal,or faithful to u,u lso felt ur one n only true fear,u even experienced it,many times,losing me,ur wife,ur all,ur only,yes my love,i belong to u,i belong to u bcoz i choose to belong to u,only u.i understand all of the pain,hurt n negativity that my actions caused,and u now know that,u chose to create all of that hurt n pain overcome u n that made u become someone that is ur complete oppositte...all of the hurt n pain built up within u is wat caused it,not u,my love,not u,even in the least.we now choose vry differently from before...we both do.we know who we r n who aswell as wat we as individuals want...peace,love unity n each other as husband and wife n sex,that is a bond between u and i.we shall never break that bond,that bond is our sacred bond n all i want,my love,is u,all of u...for all of eternity.
If you're actually trying to be sincere in all this begging, I gotta tell you, rose/bella rose/roxy/roxy b, that has got to be the most contrived, phony, bunch of bull that I have ever read! A Man would have to be a complete Imbecile to think you really mean any of it. "Sex is a bond between you and I"...well, first of all, proper English is, "You and Me" (not, "I"), but that's irrelevant! What is relevant, is that I'll bet you done more "bonding" with more different Men than you can remember!
Leave the Poor Guy alone, it's obvious to everybody that he's definitely better off without you!
Women like you give all other SINCERE Women a very bad image! No wonder some Men are so distrustful of Women. If they were involved with a Woman like you, I can't and don't blame them!
Lord, you're giving me a headache!
George

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

bella rose wrote:
<quoted text> our footprints n the sand....we have together my love n we shall once again aswell,as much as we soo choose.walked across water,fire lolz we have done evrything together.
So did Bonnie and Clyde
bella rose

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're actually trying to be sincere in all this begging, I gotta tell you, rose/bella rose/roxy/roxy b, that has got to be the most contrived, phony, bunch of bull that I have ever read! A Man would have to be a complete Imbecile to think you really mean any of it. "Sex is a bond between you and I"...well, first of all, proper English is, "You and Me" (not, "I"), but that's irrelevant! What is relevant, is that I'll bet you done more "bonding" with more different Men than you can remember!
Leave the Poor Guy alone, it's obvious to everybody that he's definitely better off without you!
Women like you give all other SINCERE Women a very bad image! No wonder some Men are so distrustful of Women. If they were involved with a Woman like you, I can't and don't blame them!
Lord, you're giving me a headache!
lmao GOD,my husband,my awakening,not begging,but u lready know that..u know how SINCERE i am n ik how SINCERE u r...ik that u lso c me n know me as perfection...guess wat...now ik why n now i lso c me as perfection aswell,i do..bcoz u my husband,gave me this n my vry own form,i am now spirit and form n u chose my form n i do not want to change it..i remember my imperfect,yet perfect,long,brown curly hair n my ever soo soft,white,glowing skin,my glowing eyes,my beautiful hands n feet,u truely did create perfection n i love the form that u have given to me and i do not wish to change it,i am not lying,my love,i do not wish to change it n ne way,at all,even my hair.i truely love my form,my shape,u molded it for me,it is the greatest n most appreciated,adored n soo,soo,vry much more,best gift that i have ever n will ever recieve...i shall never again wish,cause or inflict ne negativity or harm to my body,n i lso want my natural hair color n length back..i wish u knew how much i want my hair n my skin n my body back.i cut myself n caused soo much harm n negativity to my body n i cnt ever change it,the scars shall remain,only u,my husband can fix n heal my body n i understand if u choose not to,i rlly truely do,my love n it is otay,i swear to u it is.hurting form is hurting u,but i swear to u,i did not truely know it.i shall never again harm u,my love,that is why u ...we cause death of form n beings,bcoz they harm us both,but they dont even realize it,my love ;( they do not know,it is not at all possible for them to know...
bella rose

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>So did Bonnie and Clyde
we no i am not my love,we r Bonnie and Clyde...u did give me form,but u wld not allow me to have ne memory of ne of evrything that ive lways had knowledge of,no im not lmao u let me b whoever i chose to b,deep dwn lolz n whoever i chose to act as on the outside lmao u gave me no choice lolz wen it came to me remembering n knowing my true knowledge n my true self,until now lmao wat lolz i am ur one n only true fear,not exactly me,just of losing me lolz i cnt help it.ok,i cld,but i wanna enjoy how it makes me feel lolz plz don't fear losing me bcoz my choice is to b ur wifey,for all of eternity..the past happened,but ik u,noone knows u,like ik u..noone truely knows,loves or wants u the way n as much as i do,knowing who u r made out to b n that u r form,GOD.but u r my jbear n that will never change,i c u as jbear,i c u as my husband,as my actual Joe,the main Joe to n for me...ur my jbear,idc that u r God,that does not affect or change who u truely r deep dwn or how i feel about u.ur my hubby wubby n i love n only want u n know its true,my love.kisses n hugs n giggelys n blushes coz of ik that u only want me as ur wifey n coz of how special i am to u n all that i mean to u..u mean the sme to me n all that u think n know of me,i do of u sweetheart.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

T
Time is ticking, the cliff is nearing.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Hey Willard, did you know the late principal of BCMS?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

118 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
School Board Budget $46.8M! Will results reflec... 6 min Crazy 396
Policeman Teddy Lawing 21 min Teddy 21
Sammi Cooper a beotch or what? 21 min Beotch patrol 1
HASLAM didn't know illegal parents in state 59 min Lmao 7
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr WTH 8,975
tracy stowers (Nov '12) 1 hr itsme 49
Thomas Johnson 1 hr Bubba 9
If we had a real newspaper in this town 5 hr failure to communicate 14
Greeneville: 4 main reasons that people refuse ... 5 hr Benny Hill 53